Alternate Universe Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Alternate Universe Challenges

Post by Zanity »

#358 AU w/ Aliens CC All -- Taken by

Challenge Text Moved to:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 47#p775147
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

359#
AU All Human
Any Rating Is FIne
M/L,K/T,A/I and M/M

Cary Grant is my favorite actor of ALL time...so I'm going to borrow a bit from one of his movies for this.

Max Evans is a playboy to the extreme! He comes from an ultra rich family....and when I say rich I mean he's NEVER had to work for anything in his life,has been waited on hand and foot and has a bottomless pit of money to throw around anytime he wants too.

But if there is one thing that Max has that's bigger than he's bank account it's his pride.Someone that Max doesen't get along with makes a bet with him.This person bet's Max that he(Max) can't go out in the 'real world' and survive over a certain amount of time without falling back on his money or his family name.

Max takes the bet,goes out in the 'real world' and for once actually has to work to get by.Not only that but find a cheap small place to live....work pay check to pay check...it's all so new to him.But one bright spot to all of this is that some how during the bet Max meets one Liz Parker.

Liz is a hard working woman trying to make ends meet....she might have kids that's up too you....but the main thing is Liz is a hard working girl.Her big thing is that she can't stand to be lied too.She had her heart broken years ago by a lying man and now is hard to trust.

Max falls for Liz but is now in a tough spot....he can't tell her about his 'real' back ground for it might cause him to lose the bet....but how will Liz take it when she finds out the Max she thought she knew is not the real him?

MUST HAVES

NO evil Tess

Michael getting caught singing along to a tune that is a bit embarrasing.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

360#
AU All Human
Any Rating Is Fine
M/L,M/M,A/I,K/T

Okay in this challenge Liz's parents are famous.They are either very famous actors who are married or very famous music stars....whichever one is up to the taker of the challenge. Now Jeff and Nancy LOVE the spot light,love being the center of attention and eat up all the lime light.

Now where her parent's might love it....Liz....their only child HATES it.Liz is the complete opposite of her parents.She's quiet,shy and very reserved.Where her parents love nothing more than to smile in front of a camera or go to a party Liz loves to curl up on the sofa and read a good book by herself.

To make matters worse Liz really doesen't have any 'real' friends.Anyone who tries to befriend her or date her is only doing so because of her famous parents and the money they have.

When her parents fame ruins something important to Liz....birthday party,date,just a normal day she wanted with her parents...she gets tired of it and decides to go away.She tracks down the only true friend she ever had....this person can be either Alex or Maria or Tess or Michael.....Liz met them some how and this person has never cared about Liz's famous back ground and is only Liz's friend just because of her.

Liz goes to visit this friend and for once actually gets to be around people who have no clue that LIz has famous parents.....only LIz's friend will know that.During this time LIz meets Max and for the first time actually gets to know a guy and date a guy who thinks she's normal and only wants to date her for her.But when things start to go good for them how will Liz let Max in on the fact who she really is? How will Max deal with being lied too? And how will he react to Liz's family and all the drama it brings?

MUST HAVES

No Evil Tess....none at all.
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Rod, I sorta love that the only must haves for most of your challenges is no evil Tess. :lol:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

OrangeSky wrote:Rod, I sorta love that the only must haves for most of your challenges is no evil Tess. :lol:
Well as EVERYONE here knows I love her so she's not going to be evil in anything I come up with.Including this one :wink:

361# Taken by DestinyDreamer

AU All Human Candy Idea
Any Rating Is Fine
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L

Maria and Michael have been best friends their whole lifes.They help counter balance each other.He is reserved and keeps to himself a lot,Maria is off the wall and hyper.She helps drag him out of his shell and have fun where he keeps her in line and going to far....like I said they balance each other.

The idea is that Maria gets a contract to be a singer and moves to big bright L.A,California.Ever over protective Michael goes with her to be with her and look out for her.

The idea is that over time the dark ugly side of the music life style starts to change Maria from the ever loving person we all know and love to a self promoting demanding DIVA.There might also be the threat of some drugs and drinking involved also.

The whole time Michael is there to try and keep Maria from going to far and becoming someone she's not and getting hurt.But as Maria goes deeper into this new lifestyle will she remember her old friend who has always been there for her? Or will she start to see him as a nobody now who is trying to get into her business? Will this new Maria push Michael to far and make him give up on her and go back home?

MUST HAVES

NO evil Tess :wink:
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

362#
AU All Human
Any Rating Is Fine
M/L,K/T,A/I,M/M

Okay the idea for this is that Max and Liz meet and start a new relationship.Everything is going good and the two have just fallen in love with each other.They are about to start a new life with each other but than the bad times hit.Liz is hurt in a real bad accident...what the accident is is up too you...but the fact is Liz takes real bad head trauma and is in a coma.

Now this is where the drama comes in.....in time LIz wakes up from her coma and recovers from her injuries.But there is one bad side effect,Liz has no memory any more of Max,their relationship or the time they've spent together.Sadly all of those memories have been erased or blocked due to the accident.

Picture Max all upset and worried over Liz only to have her wake up and no longer have any clue to who he is....that's got to be rough.So now there is tension between the two as Max wants to be there for Liz,Liz kind of nervous around him for not knowing him and all the problems this will bring.Even more if Max and Liz are living with each other and she has to go home with a complete stranger.

Does Liz's memories come back? Or does she and Max make new ones and fall in love all over again? That is up too you.

MUST HAVES
NO evil Tess....that's a given

Maria or Kyle or Alex or Tess someone from Liz's past she recalls who she can talk too about Max and her 'missing' memories

Liz looking at old photos or movie tapes of her missing memories....and her reacting to them....good or bad.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

363#
AU all human
Any rating is fine
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

Okay the idea here is that Liz is a die hard New York City girl.She was born and raised there and is a spoiled city girl.She likes her comfort of the big city and living in the town that never sleeps.Loves that at any time she can step out and get whatever it is she wants or even have it brought to her door.

Now having said that Liz also a big time writer.She either puts out big selling solo books one after the other or she has a famous series going.The idea is that for some reason Liz is forced to leave NYC and go to small town USA to write.Maybe she's having writters block and seeing how the story is set in a small town she goes there in hopes of working thru her block....maybe her boss makes her go....whatever the reason is up too you.

The idea is that Liz is now a fish out of water.Where she once was in the Town That Never Slept she's now living in a town that shuts down and rolls up the side walks at eight pm.In NYC LIz had any famous place to eat she wanted from...the small town only has a Dairy Queen and a small diner.Liz is used to hearing the noise of the city but in the small town she hears the chirping and hooting of nature at night!

To make things even worse the town has weird cast of town folk that keep getting in the way of her working...including the town doc who has seem to take to much of an interest in her.

Will Liz ever get her book done? And if she does will she be wanting to leave the new small town and the people she's come to love?

Must haves

NO evil Tess

Big city girl Liz having a funny encounter with nature....something embarrassing and funny.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

364#....this is a bit like the tv show Castle.
AU All Human
M/L,K/T,M/M and A/I
Any Rating Is Fine

Liz Parker is a world famous mystery murder book writer with numerous best selling books under her name.Due to the success of her books Liz lives the high life.She is famous,has money to throw around and rubs elbows with all the rich and famous.....so Liz is living the best of life.

But that all changes with a murder.It seems that some psycho is out there committing murders and using murders from Liz's books as his method to kill.Body after body turns up and all murdered just like in LIz's books.

Max is the lead officer in charge in trying to find out who the serial killer is.In hopes of getting some info that might help in that regard Max goes to speak with Liz.Much to Max's shock Liz is not what he was expecting,he was expecting some old woman spinster type....not a young hot woman.Liz herself has her own shock over Max.For in her books most cops are over weight,chain smoking older man who drink way to much.

Liz is horrified to learn that her writing is being used by some sick killer.Yes she's used to a few stalker obsessed fan types....but a serial killer using her own words to kill upsets her.So much to Max's shock Liz offers her services into finding the killer.Of course Max want's nothing to do with Liz's offer to help,but his higher ups demand it of him.For they see Liz might have some insight on being able to get into the killer's head.So they order Max to take Liz on as an advisor in order to find the killer.

Of course they fall in love over all of the danger and finding the killer

I have more ideas to offer if you take this and want to hear them.

MUST HAVES

No evil Tess,which means.....Tess is NOT the killer

Someone on Max's squad/station is a HUGE fan of Liz's books and makes him/her a bit of a nuisance always talking to Liz,asking for an autograph and things like that.

Liz and Max talking at a bar where he's and maybe her....are drinking and talking about the case.
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

365#
AU All Human
Any Rating Is Fine
M/L,M/M,A/I and K/T

For this idea Max is a doctor...but instead of some hot shot heart surgeon or fancy doctor Max works as a research scientist,his face stuck in a microscope all day trying to find cures for things. Max is shy and so there for more comfortable in his lab full of test tubes than he is out in social circles in public.

Now his sister Isabel is the complete opposite.Isabel is a famous....movie star...actress and/or both.Isabel is in the spot light and very famous.She and Max get along great and love each other but like I said are complete opposites.Isabel's love life has always been a hot topic for the press.So when word comes out Isabel has a new person in her life(Alex) but she's keeping it hidden all the tv stations,magazines and newspapers are busting their humps to find out who it is and report it first.

Liz is a struggeling reporter trying her best to get her break and her spot on a big paper.She's writting some 'Ask Liz' type thing but really wants to be one of those reporters with the by line on the front page making history.

Liz comes to the conclusion that if she can figure it out who Isabel's secret boyfriend is than that will her a higher spot on the paper.Using her skills Liz turns up Isabel's brother Max.Liz's plans is to 'meet' Max,get close to him enough that she can secretly find out about Isabel.

As I said Max is a tad shy so he's shocked when this hot new girl starts to flirt with him and seems interested in old boring him.Over time Max gets to like Liz and the attention she gives him.He starts to let her in his life,care for her and even falls in love with her.Liz is shocked over time how nice of a guy Max is and how much she cares for him....she even falls in love him.

But Liz has been lying to him the whole time about who she is and why she met him.So how is Max going to feel when he finally learns the truth?

MUST HAVES

No evil Tess
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

366#
AU All Human
Any Rating Is Fine
M/M,K/T,A/I and M/L

Okay the idea for this is that Michael is one of the stars on a tv show.His character is the most Mr Romantic,sensitive,sweet,caring guy you have ever seen on tv.His character is LOVED by millions of women around the world.Maria is one of those women,in fact she runs the biggest web page/blog devoted to his character.

This is why she's over joyed when she some how meets Michael in real life.....she can bump into him on the street,win a contest or goes to some type of fan thing.But the idea is that even though he is Mr Romantic on the show in Real Life Michael is the same old taciturn Michael we all know and love and Maria is shocked by this.In fact MIchael is very rude to her and slams her image of him.

He slams it so much so that when Maria goes back home she starts to slam him on her webpage and all over the internet.Because Maria runs the biggest webpage her press starts to hurt the show and it's ratings.So when the show's big wigs find out what's going on they force Micheal into tracking Maria back down and making peace with her........yeah that's going to go over well :lol:

MUST HAVES
No evil Tess

I thought it would be funny if others on the show like Michael's Mr Romantic character were complete opposites of how they were on the real Roswell show......such as Liz and/or Alex playing the complete bad ass evil bad guy,Tess the fan fan favorite female lead and/or Isabel a big nerd :lol: