Crossover Challenges

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

somewhere87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by somewhere87 »

posting a challenge a friend of mine had

OK, so I've - well, I'm not sure if this is a challenge or a request - but has anyone ever written a Roswell/West Wing crossover? I could so see Donna and Maria being related! Maria and Michael are running from the Special Unit, and she goes to her 'cousin', not knowing how important her job is (well it is, sort of, kinda, because Josh loves her, and he's the third most important man in the world, or so he says) because her family thinks she's 'a secretary in D.C'. If it doesn't exist, could someone write it, please?
I think other than that you can pretty much choose the storyline..
Michael: I NEVER wanted anyone else, I still don't..- BOYA
Surfgirl02
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Surfgirl02 »

Kzinti_Killer wrote: Pairings on the Firefly side of things: Mal/Inara, Simon/Kaylee, Wash/Zoe, and yes Wash better be alive and kickin'. For that matter, so should Book. Damn Joss anyway.

Rick
LOL-Not only could Joss not leave the stakes on the Buffy set, he had to go out and find the worlds largest one! :roll:
And they say
Open up, we're coming inside
You can't run so you may as well hide
We got the place covered from head to toe, head to toe
Open up, we're coming inside
What's it feel like to know you're going to die?
On the other side of the road
~Dispatch "Open Up"
darkness_within_me
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by darkness_within_me »

Ellie says:
24- Can we get a Supernatural crossover going?

I'd love to see someone put Dean and Liz together in a way that doesn't bash Max. I'm serious, it can be done. Razz

Maybe they meet in Florida, you come up with the alien or supernatural baddie that draws them together. Maybe it kills her aunt and she goes along with the Winchester boys feeling it would be safer for her loved ones if she were believed dead or it looks like she was responsible and she needs to clear her name.

That's totally optional, feel free to make up your own scenario and timeline it was just an example. (Besides that would make Liz jail bait for Dean and we don't want that. Ewww.) So feel free to change her age or whatever. This is Crossover I'm not gonna demand you stick with Roscanon.

I just don't even want a hint of Max bashing or Rebel shipping in this fic. Dean's hot enough to attract Liz on his own merits without the writer making Max look bad, right? And I never thought Max deserved to be stuck with the gerbil.

Aside from no Max-bashing there are no requirements, just a few suggestions. Very Happy

a-Liz probably shouldn't become a badass overnight. She's a strong person and all, but her chief strengths are her heart and her intelligence. She's not the Slayer or anything though, so no abilities/training she shouldn't have except maybe emerging alien powers. If you include those try to stick with things from the show that were established abilities of the podsters or Liz season 2/3.

b-Try and take the Dean/Liz thing semi-slowly. Up til now she's always gone for the loyal, caring guys and Dean doesn't always come across that way. I'd like to see the attraction grow and watch how Liz could use her knowledge of the Alien Abyss every once in a while rather than be a tag along love interest.

c-Please no other pairings with Sam, he's grieving and I can't see him with any of the other Roswellians. In fact the more we stay out of Roswell the better I'd like it.

Edited to add that I thought of another thing. Embarassed I'd like to see the fic rated mature or adult. I don't see the point in the crossover if we aren't gonna get some Liz/Dean lovin' and a few good scares. Very Happy

That's it, please let me know if you take this challenge. I'm free to bounce ideas off of and I'd like to be made aware that it's being done because I want to read it. Duh! Wink Laughing

Enjoy!

-Ellie
I'd like to give this one a try
Thanks to magamnm for the beautiful banner. :D
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

44#

Ok I know there has to be a story dealing with this crossover some where in the Roswell fanfiction universe :lol:

But I'm going to put it out here anyway.

A crossover dealing with Roswell and the tv show The X-Files

I have no guidelines to follow I'd just love to see Mulder and Scully in Roswell :lol:
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#45 X-over Roswell / The Lost Room

What if the Granolith came to Earth later than the Podsquad? What if the event that created all the objects was the Ship the Granolith was on crashing into room 10? What if the reason the objects have power is because of residual Granolith energy trapped in them? What if Max as the king of Antar and the possessor of the seal has full access to the Granolith's power... he just doesn't know it yet?

What if because if this Max can do anything the objects can do and more? What if Max some how learned all this and decided to put things straight? What if Max could reabsorb the Granolith's energy from the objects rendering them normal and powerless?

Couples CC ALL
Bloody Crow
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Bloody Crow »

This Highlander/Roswell Crossover

- The Main Character is not Alex, but it's Agent Pierce!

- It's Author's Choice to add the Characters from Highlander: The Series,
but it's not necessary.

- Agent Pierce, who was a pre-immortal, wakes up after his death as an
immortal only to be subjected to the experimentation by The Special
Unit. He is betrayed by his former subordinates and superiors.

- The Special Unit believes that Pierce's revival is the result from the
exposure to the unknown source and tries to find it.

(In truth, Pierce's immortal due to the result of his latent immortality manifesting itself, but they don't know it.)

- Pierce says, in truth, that he doesn' know what has happened to him and how he gained powers, but paronoid Special Unit blames Aliens and treats Pierce Like Pierce treated Max.

- Pierce is thrown into the White Room

*From Here, It's Author's job to continue the story.
blondee
Enthusiastic Roswellian

covenant/roswell

Post by blondee »

has anyone heard of a cross-over fanfiction that dealt with characters from the movie 'the covenant' and 'roswell'?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

47#Harry Potter/Roswell Crossover.

Instead of the Pod Squad meeting the Magic Bunch I'd like to see our favorite eight as Hogwarts students.Having them deal with life at their new school and falling in love with people outside their house.

Requirements

AU No Aliens

M/L,A/I,M/M and K/T

Any rating is fine.

The Harry Potter bunch(Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Draco...) can be in the story but they're not a major part.The story is to mostly focus on Liz, Max, Isabel, Alex, Maria, Michael, Kyle and Tess

Gryffindor House

Max Evans-Blood line unknown.Found wondering the streets with what was assumed to be his sister.Adopted and taken in by the Evans family so there for in some circles are classified Pure Blood

Kyle Valenti-Half Blood (Muggle mother).One of the most popular students in his house not to mention in the school and one of Gryffindor's star Quidditch players

Hufflepuff House

Isabel Evans-Blood line unknown.Found wondering the streets with what was assumed to be her brother.Adopted and taken in by the Evans family so there for in some circles are classified Pure Blood

Maria Deluca-Half Blood (Muggle father)The girl who's given Luna a run for her money on who's the strangest girl at Hogwarts.Loves Muggle music and singing muggle songs.

Ravenclaw House

Liz Parker-Muggle Born.One of the smartest students at Hogwarts.A nice person but still feels lost in the magic world.So there for her housemate Alex is her only true friend.

Alex Whitman-Pure Blood-Entire family are Aurors.Is expected to want to be one too upon graduation.But Alex wants to live and choose his life for himself.Not be what his family expects him to be.

Slytherin House.

Michael Guerin-Half blood (Muggle Mother,a family fact which he hates) Michael's tough no emotion attitude makes him fit right in,in Slytherin. Plays on Slytherin's Quidditch team and has a quidditch rival going on with Kyle.

Tess Harding-Pure blood.Was brought up her whole life to think that purebloods were better than all others.But her and her family's view on life begans to change when she falls for a certain Gryffindor Quidditch player
Last edited by killjoy on Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Awesome challenge, killjoy. Since I recently fell in love with all things Harry Potter. It would be definitely nice to see a Harry Potter/Roswell crossover. :P
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

#48 House/Roswell X-over M/L other couples at your discretion

Set several years post-grad.

Max and Liz are operating under assumed names, they've both managed to go to college while on the run and now they are trying to settle down in New Jersey.

Max becomes the newest addition to House's team and Liz gets a job working in the hospital's research lab.

Cameron notices their obviously loving relationship and tries holding them up to House as her latest proof that true love does exist.

House starts investigating them in attempt to prove otherwise.

Max discretely uses his powers to help him diagnose their patients and House begins to notice his uncanny accuracy.

Eventually House runs some Lab work on him with out his consent and finds out that he's not human.

In the end Max buys House's silence by healing his leg.

You can decide whether or not Max and Liz had split off from the rest of the group or not.