Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Oh what the hell I'll do this :lol:

Name: Rodney

Nickname?: Don't have one :oops:

Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Tess

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:I must drink a beer(Budlight) some where in the story :P

Tell me a bit about your personality: quiet,laid back,always try to be nice to others

Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): Read any and all books I can get my hands on,love to watch stuff dealing with World War II on the History Channel and am a huge fan of Big Band Swing music.

Anything else you’d like to add?: Nope everything about me that's important is stated above
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

hey, how are the stories going?? havent heard from you for while. hope your ok....

sam
xxx
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=) update info

Post by JRose »

Yea so I'm around still guys dont worry, just swamped lol
I promise to get to all the stories! ...and I cant apologize enough to Deserea for taking so long on " A second beginnings" part 2, but it should be up soon! =)
I believe I'm going to stick around with the 4 pers. stories I've started till the end before starting new ones, so I'll basically be doing 5 at a time (including my ongoing one that seriously needs updating).
Heres my chart of progress lol

1) Everywhere this love goes … I will follow… I will follow…(Posted on fan fiction. Net and alien blast fan fiction, and my website) this is my ongoing fan fic, basically a canon that begins a new season where Roswell left off.
- Written episodes 1 – 7 last update on 9/11/06

2) A Tale of Two Zans, personalized for Sarah, Alien Abyss section
- Written 2 of 3 – last update on 12/14/06

3) A Second Beginning, for Deserea, Alien Abyss section
- Written 1 of 3 (almost finished with part 2 as of 2/15/07)

4) The Royals, fan fiction for Kayla/Dragon, (received by yahoo mail) Alien Abyss section
- Written Prologue + 1 of ? (on going fic) Last update 12/06 I believe

5) Sparks Will Fly, fan fic for Brianna, available through pm request due to content.... Written 1 of 3 last update 10/16/06

When all stories above are finished with the exception of Everywhere this love goes, and The Royals I will be beginning...

6 Alien Attraction, fan fic for Amelia
- Written 0 of 3

7 What Stays in the Past…, fan fic for littleRoswell
- Written 0 of 3

8 The Future is Your Present, fan fic written for Flamehair
-Written 0 of 3

Keep ur requests coming, I'll eventually get to em all =)
Just know that If I take a bit of time once in a while it's because I'm taking time to make u guys happy instead of just spittin out quick stories... I'm coming Deserea!!!!!!! lol ...
oh, and I see my form was recently filled out by killjoy, sounds good, I'll contact you when I need more info =)
JRose @--->
My areas of stories so far...
Alien Abyss (personalized Fan fiction stories)
Canon in process (On going fan fic)
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

glad to hear you're still around :D - and wow, my story sounds promising :D
big prince Leo Alsandair Aidyn Galahad Colin 12.08.2007
little prince Robin Faramir Gawain Diarmad Finlay 18.05.2009

little princess Eowyn Morgaine Nevialani Caitlin Valerie 15.05.2012
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

happy ur still here. cnt wait till my story!!!!

sam
xxx
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Cool :D

I still think this idea is great :!: :lol:
Jensen Lover 37
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jensen Lover 37 »

Thanks for the progress update.
Can't wait to read the next chapter of the story.
And take all the time you need the finish.
Thanks again for doing it.

- Deserea :D
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Just a lil update

Post by JRose »

Heres an updated chart of progress that includes all of my requests =)

1) Everywhere this love goes … I will follow… I will follow…(Posted on fan fiction. Net and alien blast fan fiction, and my website) this is my ongoing fan fic, basically a canon that begins a new season where Roswell left off.
- Written episodes 1 – 8 last update in 2007

2) A Tale of Two Zans, personalized for Sarah, Alien Abyss section
- Written 3 of 3 – last update on 6/22/07

3) A Second Beginning, for Deserea, Alien Abyss section
- Written 2 of 3

4) The Royals, fan fiction for Kayla/Dragon, (received by yahoo mail) Alien Abyss section
- Written Prologue + 1,2 of ? (on going fic) Last update in 2007

5) Sparks Will Fly, fan fic for Brianna, available through pm request due to content.... Written 2 of 3 last update 10/16/06

When all stories above are finished with the exception of Everywhere this love goes, and The Royals I will be beginning...

6 Alien Attraction, fan fic for Amelia
- Written 0 of 3

7 What Stays in the Past…, fan fic for littleRoswell
- Written 0 of 3

8 The Future is Your Present, fan fic written for Flamehair
-Written 0 of 3

**** NEW INFO ******

9 Dark Forces, fan fic for Amber
- Written 0 of 3

10 The Opposite of Average, fan fic for skittles (Ame) =)
- Written 0 of 3

11 Will The Real Ava Please Stand Up, fan fic forCarter13 (Sam)
- Written 0 of 3

12 Just The Three Of Us, fan fic forMax/Jason Lover (Beth)
- Written 0 of 3

13 Unexpected Encounter, fan fic for Killjoy (Rodney)
- Written 0 of 3

JRose @---> any new takers? lol
Last edited by JRose on Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

yay. lol. im lovin the title. i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

sam
xxx
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Okay, so I know your super busy and whatnot but if you have a chance I’d love for you to write a story for me. I’ll probably give you way more details then you need so feel free is discard whatever you can’t use.

If you don't already have a title in mind I like 'Broken Like an Angel' Still it's up to you. I'm just along for the ride.

Name: Melissa Dawn Brock

Nickname?: Mel, Issa, Angel

Physical Description: Let’s say I am 17 (In real life I am 21) I am 5’7 shoulder length blonde hair and light blue eyes. My skin color is about the same as Maria’s. I’ve got long legs that go for days which I usually showcase with a blue jean skirt and a band tee. Naturally my hair is wild and curly. Think Peyton Sawyer off OTH if you watch that show.

Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Michael

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: Okay, I’d like for it to be set the summer after season one. Liz has left to go stay with her relatives in Florida. Halfway through the summer she calls and informs Maria that she won’t be coming home. Instead she’s going to finish out high school there. She is absolutely devastated until her cousin (Me!) Calls and says she needs a place to crash since her parents our divorced and her Dad has recently deployed. (In real life I did live with my Dad and he is currently in Iraq) Maria is ecstatic since they were very close when they were little.

Tell me a bit about your personality: I love to read and write, Which I guess is pretty obvious. I have absolutely no singing talent whatsoever but I love music. All kinds and types. I’m really passionate about it. I have over 500 cds. All the way from Led Zepplin, Jimmi Hendrix Cheap Trick Metallica to the new stuff Snow Patrol Nickelback Theory of a Dead Man Hinder. My guilty pleasure is listening to old Elvis 45’s. Yes, I have a record player. I collect vinyl’s.

Any special interests?… (Besides my obsession with music I have a fear of commitment. Blame it on my parents divorce when I was 3 or whatever but I have never had a serious relationship. My favorite foods are chocolate and pickles. Not together though. Yuck!

Anything else you’d like to add?: I would like for me to meet Michael in the Eraser room somehow. Like I get turned around on my first day and he’s skipping class. I don’t want to get pushed together right away. There could be an attraction and then I find out that he’s the horrendous ex my cousin told me about. I’d try to stay away but somehow we’d keep getting put together. Eventually we get together but try to keep it a secret. During this time I would grow really close friends with Alex and Max. Max would have a crush on me but is still a little tore up about Liz. He doesn’t know about me and Michael. Alex accidentally catches Michael and I in a compromising position. He is sympathetic but tells me that I have to tell Maria the truth. What happens next is entirely up to you.

Thanks in advance if you decide to use me :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment