Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

jbfan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jbfan »

I love your idea!! I see you have alot of stories, so I hope you can get to this one.
Form

Name: Melissa
Nickname?: Mel, Meli, Missy
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Max or Michael
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: anything you like. Only all origional characters must be included. not dupes.
Tell me a bit about your personality: can be real shy especially around guys. I am very friendly and loyal to friends.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): like to read and garden.
Anything else you’d like to add?: must be mature. the humans are humans and aliens are aliens. you can make me either one.
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

And the requests keep on coming =) I luv it lol
Anyway

Part 2 of 3 of "Sparks Will Fly" Pers. fan fic for Brianna is now available through PM only. Due to the nature of the story it isn't allowed on the boards because it involves the actors in the plot. But since a promise is a promise I'm continuing the fic for Brianna and I kinda luv this story haha.

For those of you that expressed interest in it previously I'm going to start automatically sending it to you, let me know if you are no longer interested.

Other than that, just drop me a lil message if you'd like to receive part 1 and 2 of "Sparks will fly". =)

Heres the summary:
What if Shiri Appleby wasn’t able to play Liz Parker? This is a story of romance, on and off camera…
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

OK the next chapter of "The Royals" the personalized fan fic for kayla is now up and located in the alien abyss section. Enjoy!
JRose @--->
zanandrathslver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by zanandrathslver »

Name: Cathryn Elizabeth Wright
Nickname?: Shadow
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Zan
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: Anything you want.
Tell me a bit about your personality: Wild, mad, loyal, luvs 2 party
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): I love to sailing and reading
Anything else you’d like to add?: Zan is hot

This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!

Ifyoucould do a story you would be my favourite person 4 eva

luv.

Shad

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
~unknown shadow~
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

hows the storys coming along?? ok, ok! im hinting!!! lol.

sam
-x-
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

Hey guys, don't worry i'm still alive lol, just had alot of finals and stuff but I'm back! workin on Sarah last chapter for "A Tale of Two Zans" hopefully i'll be up in about 2 weeks =)
JRose @--->
(Stories in the Alien Abyss section for personalized fan fic.. plus my ongoing canon in the canon section.)
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: =)

Post by carter13 »

JRose wrote:Hey guys, don't worry i'm still alive lol, just had alot of finals and stuff but I'm back! workin on Sarah last chapter for "A Tale of Two Zans" hopefully i'll be up in about 2 weeks =)
JRose @--->
(Stories in the Alien Abyss section for personalized fan fic.. plus my ongoing canon in the canon section.)
good good, was starting to worry. lol hope ur finals went ok

sam
-x-
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

The final part of A Tale of Two Zans is up in the alien abyss section!
This marks my first completed pers. fan fiction story! lol
JRose @--->
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Double post. Oops
Last edited by LizNdAlec4eva on Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

Name:Hayley Sissy Smith
Nickname?:Sis
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?:Zan
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:No
Tell me a bit about your personality:Fun, bubbly, wild.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?):Dancing, singing and gymnastics
Rating you'd like:ADULT all the way!!
Anything else you’d like to add?: After prom and of course Zan didnt die.
Oh BTW I am short, blonde with black underneath, a tounge and belly piercings. Tattoos on wrists and lower stomach and back.
In the end I would like it to also be Mi/L.

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!