Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

LizNdAlec4eva wrote:Name:Hayley Sissy Smith
Nickname?:Sis
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?:Zan
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:No
Tell me a bit about your personality:Fun, bubbly, wild.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?):Dancing, singing and gymnastics
Rating you'd like:ADULT all the way!!
Anything else you’d like to add?: After prom and of course Zan didnt die.
Oh BTW I am short, blonde with black underneath, a tounge and belly piercings. Tattoos on wrists and lower stomach and back.
In the end I would like it to also be Mi/L.
im seconding this cuz it sounds reli good. how'd your finals go?

adding some more 2 mine, (hate 2 be a pain in the ass!!)

Name: samantha
Nickname?: sam, sami, sami-lou, louise, (samantha louise if im in truble)
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: michael or kyle (or both!!! lol that wood be fun)

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:he's with maria but he likes me but she doesnt want to let him go would love to have liz and zan 2gether...

Tell me a bit about your personality: kinda shy,but with friends im really out going, loyal/protective,
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): i like reading, singing and dancing

Anything else you’d like to add?: um... alex's cuzen so a newbie maybe? lol. and an alien! (gotta be a fight between me n tess) lol. im joking. that would b for a long fic. but if u have an idea 4 it, u can. oh oh, can tess be a lying cow and im reli ava?! lol, can ya make me kinda like ava reli is? only more, i duno, like me? lol :lol: oh, and alex alive and kickin please!!!
LizNdAlec4eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LizNdAlec4eva »

carter13 wrote:
LizNdAlec4eva wrote:Name:Hayley Sissy Smith
Nickname?:Sis
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?:Zan
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:No
Tell me a bit about your personality:Fun, bubbly, wild.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?):Dancing, singing and gymnastics
Rating you'd like:ADULT all the way!!
Anything else you’d like to add?: After prom and of course Zan didnt die.
Oh BTW I am short, blonde with black underneath, a tounge and belly piercings. Tattoos on wrists and lower stomach and back.
In the end I would like it to also be Mi/L.
im seconding this cuz it sounds reli good. how'd your finals go?

adding some more 2 mine, (hate 2 be a pain in the ass!!)

Name: samantha
Nickname?: sam, sami, sami-lou, louise, (samantha louise if im in truble)
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: michael or kyle (or both!!! lol that wood be fun)

Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:he's with maria but he likes me but she doesnt want to let him go would love to have liz and zan 2gether...

Tell me a bit about your personality: kinda shy,but with friends im really out going, loyal/protective,
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): i like reading, singing and dancing

Anything else you’d like to add?: um... alex's cuzen so a newbie maybe? lol. and an alien! (gotta be a fight between me n tess) lol. im joking. that would b for a long fic. but if u have an idea 4 it, u can. oh oh, can tess be a lying cow and im reli ava?! lol, can ya make me kinda like ava reli is? only more, i duno, like me? lol :lol: oh, and alex alive and kickin please!!!
Thanks, yours sounds good too!

My Numb3rs xo fic. Coming Soon!
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

hey, wondering how everything is, havent heard from u 4 a while

sam
-x-
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

hello!

Post by SarahWhitman »

Hi! ::waves:: Would you please send me a link to "Sparks Will Fly"? (thanks) Also, I was wondering if you're still writing pers. FF for new-comers? Well, newbies to your list anyway. I'm considering it! :roll: :lol: The questions you ask are difficult for me because I have a hard time describing myself! :shock: So I'm gonna ask my roommates to help me with the answers. :wink:
Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying summer vacation!
:D SarahWhitman
I want an Alien Blast! <3
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

lol yes I'm most definitely going to write stories for whoever requests them! thanks for sticking in there, cuz I've been so late with all my updates! My summer class was INSANE i thought id like it and it would be easy..NO lol
but anyhoo The stories and updates WILL come! ...and newcomers go ahead keep sending requests! =)
JRose @--->
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

A Second Beginning

The final part of Desereas personalized fan fiction is now up in the Alien Abyss section for those that are interested. Feedback is always appreciated =)

Also, my first completed fan fic A Tale of two Zans has been moved to the completed section for Alien Abyss for those who wanted to wait until it was complete. Feedback through pm is always appreciated.
JRose @--->
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

The final part of personalized fan fic "Sparks Will Fly" is now available through Pm requests.

Again, It cannot be posted on the boards due to content, but since it was requested , I couldn't just abandon the request! =), so it's available through pm by request.

If you've requested it in the past, it has been sent to you already, if not, just drop me a line!

That completes my first 3 pers. fan fics! "The Royals"(Which is an ongoing pers. fan fic), located in the alien abyss section, will be updated next and then I will begin my next cycle of 3 pers. fan fics.

The following are my next three pers. fan fics that will be started soon:

Alien Attraction, fan fic for Amelia
Written 0 of 3

What Stays in the Past…, fan fic for littleRoswell
Written 0 of 3

The Future is Your Present, fan fic written for Flamehair
Written 0 of 3

JRose @--->
Queenie_B40
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Queenie_B40 »

This is so awsome!!

Form

Name: Sahar Ross Ansari
Nickname?: Ross Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Michael
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: Anything you want.
Tell me a bit about your personality: Wild, outgoing, love to party, loyal, Loves to dance, dosent take shit from anyone, Poetic, Deep thinker. OH LOVES METTILICA!!
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): I love to watch soccer and hockey, read, and write.
Anything else you’d like to add?: Max still wants me. :twisted: :roll:
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!

Also Im not exactly model perfect....
Last edited by Queenie_B40 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I am Avaria, queen of Antar. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Rathard, commander of our king’s army. I live only to serve my king.”

“I am Vilandra, princess. I live only to serve my brother, my king and my people.”

“I am Zan, king of Antar. I live only to serve my people and my planet.”

“I am Liz. I’m just the augur.”
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

Cool new requests I see?! =)
btw The next chapter of "The Royals" , my long ongoing pers fan fic for kayla is now up in the Alien Abyss section.
JRose @--->
flyawayraven
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flyawayraven »

Name: Jessica Lynn Liska
Nickname?: Jess, Jessie, JessaLynn
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with? or pairings you'd like to see in the story If you only want a small part?: Zan but I would love for Liz and Michael to be togeather.
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: I do but I'll PM them to you when I have the wording right and I can actually put them on paper!
Tell me a bit about your personality: fun loving, patient as hell and easy going. I'm loyal to a fault to those I care about (think of Michael loyal) I also love a good party.
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): reading, writing and running with my dog Tessabella.
Rating you'd like: Adult... makes the blood sizzle.
Anything else you’d like to add?: I always thought that Liz never deserved Max and yet a part of me was heart broken at the prospect. And Maria never understood Michael in the way he needed to be loved and understood. My favorite line in all three seasons was when Michael to Liz "Thank you for giving me one more reason to envy Max Evans" and it dawned on me. Liz has the understanding and love that would be perfect for Michael, to balance him out and make him feel inclueded. and Michael has just the right kind of Bad Boy rebellious adventure that would pull "Little Lizzie Parker" out of her shell without the heart ace and tears. wow, I've never shared that thought with anyone... it feels good.
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!