Want your own personalized Roswell short story?!

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

=)

Post by JRose »

Very interesting idea!!! Luv it alot! =) I'll notify you when I can get started on yours and I may have to PM you some questions for the story along the way =)
JRose@--->
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Briannas fan fic part 1 is up!

Post by JRose »

Brianna who pm'ed me her form's personalized fan fic first chapter is up in the Alien Abyss section if anyone would like to check it out! =) It's entitled Sparks Will Fly.
I'm probably gonna go back and start the part 2's for the fics I've started before continuiong on to new ones... so I'll keep ya posted! But, Just so you know, when I do get up to my next pers. fan fic... I'll be doing Amelias =)
JRose @--->
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Sorry guys!

Post by JRose »

I've been told by a moderator that the pers. fan fic i posted today for brianna "Sparks Will Fly!" was not allowed on the boards. lol sorry guys! If you'd like to see it, pm me or email me and i'll send you the first part and I'll continue it by way of email. Sorry guys! Fics regarding the actors are not allowed =( Sorry Brianna!!!!! I'll finish the story regardless just by email instead!
JRose @--->
Zanssoulmate08
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my happy place, entertaining myself with shiny objects.

Post by Zanssoulmate08 »

I miss my Zan!!! :cry:

-Sarah

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom,
Man made up a story, said that I should believe him.
Go and tell your white knight that he’s handsome in hindsight,
But I don’t want the next best thing.
So I sing, I hold my head down, and I break these walls ’round me.
Can’t take no more of your fairytale love.
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Part 2 of A tale of Two Zans is posted!

Post by JRose »

Check out part 2 of A Tale of two Zans on the Alien Abyss page. This is Sarahs personalized fan fic, check it out, lemme know if you like it and if you'd like one of your own just fill out the form at the beginning of this post!
JRose @--->
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

I'm really liking your stories and can't wait until you are able to get to mine! Again, great idea and thanks for the opportunity to be a part of a great thing!

Beth aka littleroswell
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
carter13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by carter13 »

Name: samantha
Nickname?: sam, sami, sami-lou, louise
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: michael or kyle (or both!!! lol)
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?:he's with maria but he likes me but she doesnt want to let him go...
Tell me a bit about your personality: kinda shy,but with friends im really out going, loyal/prective,
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): i like reading, singing and dancing
Anything else you’d like to add?: um... alex's cuzen so a newbie maybe? lol. and an alien! (gotta be a fight!!!) lol. im joking. that would b for a long fic. but if u have an idea 4 it, u can. oh oh, can tess be a lying cow and im reli ava?! lol
Last edited by carter13 on Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

lol

Post by JRose »

.... haha thanks for the excitedness guys it makes me wanna get to ur stories fast! lol....
haha and as for my last form the tess thing sounds like a good idea!!! be patient im writing like 10 stories lol but i will never abandon a request so just keep on top of me!!!!
ttyl!... also
two of my pers. fan fics has ended up in dead and buried (which i guess will happen from time to time as im trying to write like 5 at a time and getting new requests all the time on my waiting list lol)... but dont worry i havent jumped ship, ive asked them to be reposted in alien abyss and if its not possible, ill just repost em =)
JRose@--->
Everywhere this love goes (long story - not per fan fic)(canon)
The Royals (Alien Abyss) (Pers.)
A Tale of two zans (Alien Abyss) (Pers.)
A second beginning (Alien Abyss) (Pers.)
When Sparks fly (through pm or email) (pers.)
JRose
Enthusiastic Roswellian

royals

Post by JRose »

First chapter of personalized fan fic for kayla, The Royals is finally up in the alien abyss section! Sorry for the long delay since the prologue!
JRose @--->
Next stop, part 2 of A Second Beginning =)
Max/Jason Luver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

story

Post by Max/Jason Luver »

Name: Beth
Nickname?: be creative
Name of Roswellian you’d like to be paired up with?: Max and zan both have the hots for me
Any special ideas for your story you’d like me to incorporate?: like I said be creative
Tell me a bit about your personality: Im a bit shy but also not and I am a bit of a chatabox but Im loyal and if Im in the mood really bitchy yet still friendly
Any special interests?… (i.e. – Your love of playing volleyball or your obsession with catching butterflies?): singing and dancing
Anything else you’d like to add?:
This kind of info will help me make the story unique to your benefit so please don’t be shy and let me know!!!
Max/jason luver

My fics:
viewtopic.php?t=17035