Coming Full Circle

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Kzinti_Killer
Administrator

Coming Full Circle

Post by Kzinti_Killer »

Hey Guys,

After a long detour through West Wing, Firefly, and Twilight fic, I find myself back in Roswell, reading the golden oldies. TaffyCat, Breathless, LivE, Carol000, Cookie, and many others. ;-) It's good to be home. (grins) That's not to say that I'm not still reading in those other fandoms, but I'm currently reading Roswell more than I have in a very long time.

Any other returnees out there?

Rick
Dragons, Ogres, & Pretty Boy Lawyers Slain, Reasonable Rates, Call After 5:00 At 1-900-OhMyGodWhatWereTheyThinkingOf

"Fan fiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk."
-- Henry Jenkins
Stargazer's Delight
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Coming Full Circle

Post by Stargazer's Delight »

Not much of a return here, just come to check on any new stuff by Rowedog & Nibbles.
As for the golden oldies, i can't bring myself to read much of them before getting bored of them :cry:

Maybe i'm just to engrossed with Twilight,Grey's Anatomy,Criminal Minds,Big Bang Theory & Ron/Hermione ( even though i hate Harry Potter books/movies i love reading that pairing)

Hopefully one day i can give some new fiction here a chance sinse i was last here, but for now it probably wont be much of a return.
stargazer87
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by stargazer87 »

For awhile I was reading roswell fics (back when then show was still on) and stopped reading them sometime 2004... then I read in fandoms like Harry Potter, Phantom of the Opera, One Tree Hill and all that but only got back into the Roswell fandom about 6 months ago..... its great to see the Roswell fics haven't died out :)
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ohhh I still check on other stuff....mostly NCIS(Love Tony/Ziva)...a bit of Spuffy...some Harry Potter and every once and a while I'll go very far back and look up some old Dawson's Creek Joey/Pacey stories I loved.

But here is where I spend most of my time.....I havent decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing :lol:
April
Roswell Fanatic

Post by April »

killjoy wrote: But here is where I spend most of my time.....I havent decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing :lol:
It's a good thing. We love you, Rod.
LOVE IS MICHAEL AND MARIA.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

I wonder what happened to Taffy? Loved that girl! In fact, love all the people mentioned in your list, Rick.

I miss people. : )