When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

RebeccaBehrEvans
Addicted Roswellian
Location: Like Heidi... in the green, but freaking cold mountain!!

Post by RebeccaBehrEvans »

Lillie wrote:So does anyone remember what Kyle's friend, Paulie looked like? And what color eyes did Kyle and Maria have?
Here you have some of his friends, now who is who I couldn't tell, though if I remember correctly, Paulie would be the one Kyle is talking to :? And the dark haired one in the back, on the left, would be Tommy.

Hope it helps.
Rebecca
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

~Ruby~ wrote:What car did Kyle drive in Season one?

Thanks.

-Ruby
I believe it was a red Mustang convertible.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

What are Max and Liz's middle names? I'm kind of wokring on a story that has them getting married and I need that info when someone reads the wedding invite they get in the mail.
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

killjoy wrote:What are Max and Liz's middle names? I'm kind of wokring on a story that has them getting married and I need that info when someone reads the wedding invite they get in the mail.
I don't believe either of them have middle names mentioned in canon... so make up your own. :) Maybe Max doesn't even have a middle name.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

killjoy wrote:What are Max and Liz's middle names? I'm kind of wokring on a story that has them getting married and I need that info when someone reads the wedding invite they get in the mail.
Max's and Liz's middle names were never mentioned on the show.

However the most common Fanfic conventions have their names as:

Maxwell Philip Evans

Elizabeth Claudia Parker

Another common middle name for Liz to have in fanfic is Anne.

But as none of this is cannon you can choose your own.
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Thanks for the help, RebeccaBehrEvans. Now, I have another question, but it's a question about genes. When are the genes of a baby developed? Is it from the moment of conception? Or is it later as the fetus grows?
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

Lillie wrote:Thanks for the help, RebeccaBehrEvans. Now, I have another question, but it's a question about genes. When are the genes of a baby developed? Is it from the moment of conception? Or is it later as the fetus grows?
DNA is locked in at conception. But it is developed prior to that half in the egg and half in the sperm. At conception the two partial sets of genes merge to produce one viable cell.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

This here's a quick'un, folks:

What episode was it that Isabel told Alex he needed to stop obsessing over her, and he left and she was all downtrodden and guilty and female-woobified? I know it was in season one but I can't remember the specific ep.

Thanks ahead of time to chrisken or whoever else answers!

Linds
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Applebylicious wrote:This here's a quick'un, folks:

What episode was it that Isabel told Alex he needed to stop obsessing over her, and he left and she was all downtrodden and guilty and female-woobified? I know it was in season one but I can't remember the specific ep.

Thanks ahead of time to chrisken or whoever else answers!

Linds
The convention!
ISABEL: I really like you, Alex.

ALEX: Well, thank you, Isabel.

ISABEL: But this has to stop.

ALEX: It does, yeah. What? What does?

ISABEL: This obsession. I...I mean I wanna be your friend, but every time I turn around you're there and...and it's suffocating me. So...I'm sorry.

ALEX: No no...I got you. No problem. Um...I wouldn't want to suffocate anybody. So I'll just, uh...I'll...I'll see you later.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Another quickie...what color are Alex's eyes? Green? Blue? I suck at this, lol.