TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

mrsjbehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

re

Post by mrsjbehr »

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY PERFECT ending for this UTTERLY FABULOUS fic!!!

I wholely agree with this statement!! It was the perfect way to end this and completely true to Max and Liz!!!!
"All I ever wanted was to be what you needed
Cause something so strong, it could never be wrong.."
Flamehair
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Flamehair »

Incredible ending, even if we don't know exaclty what happend with Max and Leelee. I was so shocked when I read the first possible ending, but because of the pendant the young man have I go for the second option - the happy ending :D :wink: Wonderful job you did with this story and I hope to read another story of yours soon :D

Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us

hug
Flamehair
Natz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Natz »

What a great ending!!!!

You are a fantastic writer and I can't wait for your new story. :D
VeronicB
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by VeronicB »

That was ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!!
I've been reading it since the begining and judt never posted f/b.... :oops: This story was realy amazing.
At the beginning I had no idea what the hell hapened and was totaly confused.:shock: But it was a great ending!
The 1st possible ending made me cry! That was so sad! And naturaly the 2nd possibility was so much beter.... we can hope.

Thanks for sharing the story with us!
Oh what a beautiful morning
What a butifull day,
Oh what a butifull morning
Everything's going my way.

I LOVE JB!
sunrise102
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by sunrise102 »

Well, I'm going with the second ending. LOL. Just cuz I love happy endings. But I can see the other one too and yes, no matter what, they will always find each other. Wonderful story Debbi! This could only be written by you as far as I'm concerned. Thanks for sharing it with us.
A clever person turns great troubles into little ones and little ones into none at all.

~Chinese Proverb
RoswellScripter
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellScripter »

holy guacamole that was fantastic

i can't wait for everything else

this fic has truly been amazing as all your fics are. and i agree, the ambiguous ending was utterly fantastic and you always keep me on the edge of my seat and holding my breath

i do hope to see you again at SXSW and for sure I can be your source for music if you ever need one :)
Mai aka Destiny_Unfolds

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Very sweet! Loved the offering of alternate endings, even though the idea of the first one makes my stomach hurt. Not good for the late night snacking on Captain Crunch. :lol:

Can't wait for the new fics. Anything from you that we get to read will be wonderful, I know it.

As for the screen name, I've had it for ages but I always notice when I see it in a fic. And I absolutely adored your Ellie in CH, her fascination with the Velveteen Rabbit is a much loved detail and always makes me a little teary even though I know how the story ends. I've come to realize that this is just part of the magic one can expect no matter how many times I read your fics.

It's 'cause you rock.*shrugs*

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
frenchkiss70
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by frenchkiss70 »

Beautiful... well ending doesn't seem appropriate, and whether we choose the HEA or the tragic one, they are both beginnings. This a never ending story as it should be when it comes to Max and Liz's love. Thanks for sharing it with us.
kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kay_b »

Love it, love it, love it!!! Thanks so much for writing this, Debbi. Did I tell you how much I love it? LOL.

Can't wait for the next fic.

Smooches,
Kay
dreamerbabylioness
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerbabylioness »

Ahhh... I'm still all teary-eyed from the thought that Max returned to find LeeLee dead... even though I'm getting that I'm not supposed to think that anymore, ahhh! That would be so sad :(:(:( I'm so glad that he has the necklace thing, this way I can fantasize about them being happy without feeling too much in denial :D

Really loved this fic, thanks for writing :D Can't wait to see what CC future fic you have planned next, but until then I'm back to rereading... probably starting with this one!