TAT: In The Beginning (M/L, AU, Mature) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

I read this from begining to end last night

It was a great story, i liked the way you managed the translations.

I was a little disapointed we didn't fine out what happened to LeeLee though and the tribe.
ruthandnina
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ruthandnina »

Debbi :D, that was the best ending, you could choose, because now I'm sitting here, while my mind is captured with the magic around Max and Liz or Max and Leelee or Max and….
:D :D :D
To write about the inexplicable fascination from the love between two lovers seems to be so easy at first sight, but still so difficult on the second sight. It was a wonderful journey reading this story and I’m looking forward for your next story. :D :D

Ruth :D
BehrObsession
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by BehrObsession »

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to your future stories.
mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

thanx for such a great story! It was really different but really wonderful and I enjoyed these strange pictures of Max and Liz in another time! (You know I love them in every time! :lol: ).

Mostly I loved how you ended the story. We really don't know what's happened but I want to imagine that Max found his Leelee and together they had a very long and happy life.

I'm sad about "Aftershock" (I was ready because I just finished to read "Aftermath" and "afterburn" again... :roll: ) but if you're going to write another story, I can't complain... :wink:

Thanx again :D
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.

Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

First of all - I'm hoping for another chance to party with you too! Tribeca was the ultimate, wasn't it!

I loved the way you ended this. Actually, I'm like you and I loved BOTH endings. I'm a sap for happy endings and usually I hate it when something bad happens to either Max or Liz, but I liked your explanation of setting up the mythology of Max and Liz (LeeLee!) for the TAT stories. That makes all the sadness more bearable. Of course I'd love it too, if their baby was born and many more born in the ensuing years.

And I loved the adorable, dreamy couple at the fireside, finding their own attraction building, that was too cute. :wink:

Can't wait for your next fic, for a minute there I was scared to death that you were going to say you weren't going to write Rosfic any more. Thank goodness you are!
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
valkerie5
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by valkerie5 »

(sigh) how wonderful............................ What a great ending

At first I must admit I thought "What is going on with this Princess Bride stuff?" Then as I realized who was telling the story and who his audience was my little romantic heart began to beat double time!!!~ LOL!

I think this was great. Leaves me with a sense of hope that even if a story seems to end sadly there is still hope for a happy ending eventually.

Kudos to you!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO!! What a ride!"
isis7777
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Somewhere in between here and there..and no place in particular..but mostly in Roswell.

Post by isis7777 »

Debbi..........
This story was so Enchanting and Beautiful !
Thanks for sharing one of your stories with us again..the way you write Max and Liz always makes my heart sing!
I can't wait for your new story to start.
KUDOS!!!
ISIS ... Goddess of Max & Liz Luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv'in !! :wink:
~~~~~~~***MAX & LIZ***~~~~~~~

Till my body is dust
Till my soul is no more
I will love you..love you
Till the sun starts to cry
And the moon turns to rust
I will love you..love you
song by ~ FISHER
Leigh
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Leigh »

Terrific from beginging to end, both of which were very imanginative. Many TAT stories don't fit into the format very well, but this was perfect. I loved both endings because, either way, Liz and Max will always be together.....

Thanks for another great story!
Peace.
There are many ways to God!
MamaDee52
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by MamaDee52 »

Simply perfect. :D I loved the ending. It was a little melancholy but full of possibilities. My Dreamer heart is soaring! Thanks so much Debbi for another memorable story. You've never disappointed me and I really appreciate all the time and effort you've given to Ros fiction. Looking forward to the next one, as always. :)

{{{{HUGS}}}} ~ Dee ~
Smac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Smac »

I'm with everyone else here that this was truly a very different, wonderful story. And you wrote it so well with keeping it in the feel of the TAT line. With this last chapter I was like HOLY HELL!!!!!OH NO!!!!! When I read that Max didn't make it in time to save his LeeLee but I loved the way you left the possibility open that he found her and they had many years together, making lots of babies. I love the idea of them making lots of babies in any story. :D I so look forward to your next story you have in the works and I can't wait to start reading it!!!!

As always your stories are entertaining and reel me in and this was no exception. I loved the caveman period and I loved what you did with it. Great job as always but I never expect anything less than the best from you! :D I hope you are around for years to come still sharing your wonderful gift with us and I look forward to chatting with you again! :D