Double Trouble (CC, AU, Adult) [COMPLETE]

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: Double Trouble (CC, AU, Adult) - Part 124 - 6/20/10

Post by begonia9508 »

Great plans for all of them! :shock: :roll: and I wonder what's going on with Liz's mother?

Great part and thanks! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

Awww ... Ms. Judy. Such a sweet old lady. Michael's her adopted grandson of sorts. Nice that she's been to his games and never made a fuss about it. It sure warmed Michael's heart to hear it. I'm sorry to hear though that Michael still doesn't want anything to do with Maureen. Hopefully, sometime in the future, that will change. I'll pray that it does.

:lol: Oh boy ... I hope Brooke knows what she's in for with a toddler. I'm still trying to figure 'em out!

Say ... isn't Adam an architect as well? Maybe M&M could use his experience and advice on the house as well. It'll also give Michael and Adam something to bond over and strengthen their relationship. The property sounds like a dream! 20 acres?! :shock: Think of all the things you can build on it ... it'll be like a small community if you build several houses and still have enough space & land in between! :)

Poor Liz. At least she's got her Dad there. Her mother ... I swear, I can't stand her. She's more than just a bitch at this point. I hope she ends up totally alone - and I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy, but Nancy Parker is one piece of work! :x

Awesome update ladies! Can't wait for more :D
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
mary mary
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by mary mary »

“Yeah, I think so too. Lotta windows... natural light’s better.”
I know he's wealthy but... you gotta wash those damned things even if you're paying someone to do it they get done at their convenience!!!

I don't think I feel as sorry for Liz as I do her mother...mother is the loser here but jeff is certainly going to try. Good for him and Max is a real jewel.

Anyway, loved the update and now I can look forward to Thursday. :) :) :)

Ginger

"Age is just a state of mind"...I think that's mine? I could be wrong! I'm old, so sue me.
Cardinal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Cardinal »

Liz is on the verge of realizing her father is her ally. Will the two of them be enough to bring her mother around? Only time will tell. Seeing Liz happy AND being able to follow her dreams will likely work in the end, but will that be too late to save Liz's relationship with her mom?

Some placid, serene Candy is just what we need. A few chapters where their time isn't all stubborn conflict.

I liked seeing Brooke take on a helpful role in this chapter. Not only babysitting, but being willing to do so without pay. It's a small sign that she's adjusting to the new, little family member quite nicely. Gives us hope for Hector's eventual arrival.
"In the Name of the King"
-----Winner, Round 15 - Favorite Lead Portrayal of Liz Parker
-----Winner, Round 15 - Best Use of a Supporting Character (Jeff Parker)
-----Winner, Round 15 - Best New Fic
-----Winner, Round 15 - Best Period Fanfiction
rosyrosy2882
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by rosyrosy2882 »

M&L:
awww, poor liz :( her mother is such a horrible person. Even for her daughters happiness she wont do anything. that poor girl must be heart broken. And i dont blame her. i just hope that her mom realizes that she is about to lose the one thing that is so precious in life.

But i love her dad :) im so happy he is willing to fight to keep liz in his life. Even if it means that he will lose his wife. scratch that- wife that is already lost. and i love how he trust max with his daughter. I mean he doesnt even know this guy well enough but he understands that liz loves max and shes happy (: go mr. P!!!

M&M:
AWWW, i just love michael now <3 first when he showed maria mrs. judy! that made me so happy! michael is such an amazing guy! and how he is not afraid to say, "i love you", SUCH a cutie! hahahha :lol:

OMG, i love the property! even though i cant see it, i can imagine it...and let me tell you, it is beautiful! thats like my dream houseee! those lucky ducks :) I cant wait to see this story progress and when michael becomes a dad! hes gonna be an amazing dad!!!

GREAT update! (:
cant wait for more!
rosy (:

Thanks to RoswellOracle for this beautiful banner (:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smut Smut Smut Smutter <3 (:
guelbebek
Addicted Roswellian

Post by guelbebek »

Future plans :) i like it. Michael is really great and the wohle of them together are even better. i dont want the story to stop. like ever.

Kyle and Tess are rarely there in the latest parts..do we get to see them more closely in the upcoming parts? I hope with no shock with tess being pregnant or sth like that :D

ML are really great, i just love Max in this story, even more than michael because i think he is the perfect guy. of course in real life there are more Michaels among us then Max"es".

Cant wait for thursay. im really glad that you are posting two chapters per week again :D
Roswell 4th Season in German! 17 Episodes are online. (Update 25/08)

My Authors Page
German Roswell Fictions
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

I'm glad Max was with Liz when she found her father.........Mr. Parker is taking the first step......but as Max said, Liz just needs time.
Eva
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Eva »

Great chapter!

I liked Mrs. Judy in the past but I like her even more right know. She's like the grandmother Michael never had. And at the same time she's his best friend. Great woman!

I shivered when I read the meeting of Liz and her dad. I felt even more for him then for her: Jeff lost his wife and now he has an awfull encounter with his daughter. Ofcourse, you harvest what you sow but you can claerly see he's a kind man who just listened too much to his wife inspite of going on his own feeling.
Take a look at Eva's world
Alien_Friend
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Alien_Friend »

I knew it!! You almost got me though. I kind of thought she was pregnant for a minute there. Good one! I had to read this before I went to bed last night after I got back just so I would know. But I was too out of it to leave feedback then.

I like the slack rules on this bet. lol

Oh Brooke. Some times I forgot she's just 16 then there are moments like that one. I feel for her though. It's scary to think she would have to lose any more of her family.

I love that Amy is coming yay!!! And Michael is keeping it a surprise, how cute!

Aww that was a really sweet part. That's so awesome, they can just build whatever they want.

It sounds like this party will be celebrating a lot of things. Or perhaps Brendan will do something else another day.

Poor Liz. I'm so glad Jeff came and Max was there to help bring her some comfort.

I'm glad I got to read those parts back to back! Great parts.

Looking forward to Thursday!
kay_b
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kay_b »

Ok, so yeah, I did miss a part. Which is actually a good thing, cause I had 2 parts to read. Michael really has grown. I'm so proud of him.

Even I want to see what will happen to all of them in the future. But before anything, I want to see the twins' birthday party. I'm sure it'll be great.