Unusual Loves (UC,Slash,ADULT) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Part 39

Post by magikhands »

As promised, here's the next new installment to this ever growing fic...I wanted to deal with Zan different than the other characters. When I thought about how to totally bring him into the 'family' I could not resist letting the more gentle (besides Max) one to do it. Due to LENGTH :P this is posted in two parts... Enjoy! :P

LTL- let's just say that it's a combination of all three! :P

Part 39

“If you can’t do it like I said, then I guess I could always find someone else to do the job right.” Zan said anger filling his voice. He paced his hotel room, phone clutched tightly to his ear. “Fine. Call me tomorrow.” He hung up just as there was a knock at the door.

Zan opened to door to find Kyle standing there. “Valenti.”

“Hey Zan. Sorry to just drop by like this.”

Zan looked out into the hall. “Ya by yourself?”

Kyle nodded. “Yeah. Had to come for an emergency meeting so it was kind of last minute. You busy?”

“Oh, nah. Come on in.” Zan said as he moved out of the doorway letting Kyle enter.

“Everything ok? I heard you talking pretty loudly outside the door.” Kyle looked around the room.

“Just business. Sometimes those celebrities are pricks. Just because they have money, they think they can do just about anything.”

Kyle smiled as he sat on the couch. “Zan, you probably have just as much money as they do. It’s only the spoiled, selfish ones that act that way.”

Zan nodded and smirked. “Yeah,ya right.”

“So, I came by to see if you had any plans tonight. There’s got to be a game on somewhere tonight, so I thought you could keep me company.”

Zan laughed. “Ya don’t like being alone anymore do ya?”

Kyle shook his head. “When there are five other people living with you, well, lets just say that you get used to it.”

“Aight. Want som’in ta drink?”

“Coke.”

Zan brought Kyle his coke while he drank one also. They flipped through the channels until they found an old pro game on the Classic Sport Channel. During the game they talked. They talked about their business, some of the people that they actually both knew and of course the women.

“You’re one lucky man. Isabel is quite the catch.”

Kyle smiled. “You got that right. I don’t regret waiting for her. She’s a very special woman.”

Zan nodded in agreement.

Kyle turned it on SportCenter and they both made themselves comfortable on the couch. One man’s head at each end while their legs draped off. Slowly they both drifted to sleep.

Kyle woke sometime later hearing the light snore of Zan. He sat up slightly and looked at the man across the way. He looked so much like Max in the features but tonight, he had found out that Zan was a person all his own. Unique in his own way. Kyle could not help but be aroused by Zan as he gazed at his slightly parted lips. Thoughts of those lips wrapped around his cock flew through his head and he scolded himself. This was Max’s brother not Max. In their sexual experiences the week before, Zan had shown no interest in him or Michael. It was always the girls he’d focused upon but yet he had not shied away or looked disgusted with the three men as they continued their acts together. In fact he’d caught Zan on more than one occasion looking thoughtfully at him, Max, and Michael while they were with each other or with a girl.

Kyle tore his gaze away from Zan and turned it to the tv. There had to be something on to take his mind off Zan or Max.

-click-

“Crap.”

-click-

“Crap”

-click-

“Crap.”

-click-

“Crap.”

“You’ve been hangin wi’ my brother way too long Valenti.”

Kyle turned to find Zan’s amber eyes looking intently at him.

“Sorry.” He said clicking off the TV. “It’s late. I guess I’ll head over to my room.”

Kyle went to get up but froze at the sound of Zan’s voice. “No. Don’t leave.”

Kyle turned and looked at Zan. “Stay.”

“Why do I want to sleep on a couch when I have a comfy bed waiting for me?” Kyle asked.

He watched Zan swallow, his eyes never leaving Kyle’s. “Stay the night with me. In my bed.”

Kyle raised an eyebrow in response. “Why?”

Zan shrugged his shoulders. “I guess I’m ready to find out why Max is so…interested in you. In Michael.”

“Alright.” Kyle stood and headed for the bedroom with Zan hesitantly following him.

Zan stopped right behind Kyle who stood before the bed. He was nervous and did not know what to do. He’d never been with a guy before or even thought such a thought. But being around Max last week and seeing him with the girls, Kyle and Michael, well something clicked. He saw how close they all were. He found it arousing as he watched the men together. Even the first day when he watched Max suck Michael off. Zan took a deep breath and waited.

Kyle turned and found Zan standing behind him. He saw the nervous look in his eyes. They were not as readable as Max’s but Kyle was beginning to learn them. He saw trust in their depths. Kyle himself was nervous. This was Max’s brother. He couldn’t help but mentally compare the two even though he’d found them to be very different.

He knew Zan was doing this on his own free will. The scene was so different from Max, who was obeying and pleasing his Mistress. Different from Michael, who they had tricked but not without Maria’s assurance that all would be fine. This was his lover’s brother who’d never been with a man before. He and Max had spoken of this possibility. Max wanted Kyle to make sure he was the one to be with Zan the first time. Max trusted him to be gentle and sensitive. Kyle mentally chuckled. Since when were the words Kyle and sensitive used in the same sentence?

Kyle stood right in front of Zan. He leaned over and lightly kissed Zan’s lips. Zan willingly opened his mouth to accept Kyle’s tongue while stepping closer to him. Kyle felt heat ripple through his body as he felt Zan’s tongue piercing roll on his tongue. The girls had tried to describe how it felt but he now knew that it was just something that had to be experienced.

Zan suddenly felt his body relax the moment Kyle’s lips touched his even with his mind screaming that he was kissing another man. Zan found that he liked it and noted the differences. It was different but just as arousing. With a woman, she tasted sweet, her lips softer and smaller. Kissing Kyle he found that his mouth was firmer, a bit larger, and tasted a musky flavor. Zan pressed his body up against Kyle and took Kyle’s head in his hands to deepen the kiss.

Kyle finally broke away, gasping for breath. Oh my god. What an awesome kisser. No wonder the girls raved over him. He thought. He took a step back and brought slightly shaking fingers up to the buttons on Zan’s tight black shirt. One by one he released the buttons from the holes. Slowly, Kyle pushed the shirt from Zan’s finely defined muscular arms. Lightly he ran his fingertips down his chest, creating goose bumps as he went.

Once his hands came to the waist of Zan’s pants, Kyle stopped and looked up at Zan making sure that all was still ok. Zan nodded and turned his attention to Kyle’s hands. With deliberate motions, Kyle unbuckled Zan’s belt and opened his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Kyle then pulled down Zan’s boxers, helping him out of the clothing. Kyle stood and stepped back once more. In admiration, Kyle’s eyes swept over Zan’s tight body, taking in the sight of Zan’s hardening cock.

Zan looked at Kyle and stepped up to him. He brought slightly shaky hands to Kyle’s own shirt and duplicated Kyle’s actions. This can’t be any harder than with a woman. Zan thought. Soon Zan had Kyle undressed and looked in awe of the muscular body before him. He’s seen Kyle before in the buff before but this was different. This was more intimate. It was now just the two of them.

Zan dipped his head and captured Kyle’s lips aggressively while pressing their bodies together, their cocks rubbing along each other. They both moaned as desire swept through them. Zan released his hold on Kyle’s mouth and moved his own down to Kyle’s neck, tasting his maleness, finding it erotic.

One of Kyle’s hands went through Zan’s short hair, keeping him close to his skin while the other traveled down to Zan’s hard length. He felt the vibration of Zan’s moan against his neck as his hand wrapped around Zan’s cock. Kyle gave it a tug and led the way to the bed. Zan laid on his back while Kyle lay on his side, rolled toward his stomach, next to Zan.

Kyle’s hand stayed on Zan’s cock and gave it several slow, enticing pumps. Zan gathered the courage and began using his hands to explore Kyle’s body. He let his fingers trail over every inch he could reach feeling the difference of texture and once more finding himself comparing it to a woman’s.

Kyle slid down until his head was just inches from Zan’s cock then moved his body until his feet were by Zan’s head. Zan held his breath, anticipating the feel of Kyle’s warmth surround him. Kyle lowered his head and Zan let out the held breath in a gush as Kyle sucked him in.

“Kyle!” Zan moaned. Kyle could not help but smile as Zan finally called him by is first name instead of his last for the first time.

Kyle sucked in a breath, a hard thing to do with Zan’s large cock filling it, as he felt Zan finally grasp his own hard cock. He felt Zan’s fingers slowly feeling their way around hesitantly. His touch was gentle and exploratory. He moved to Kyle’s balls and gave them a light squeeze causing Kyle to moan. Zan’s body tensed as he felt his orgasm come close to the surface then Kyle quickly squeezed the base of Zan’s cock, delaying Zan’s release.

“Not yet.” Kyle said, the words sounding familiar to Zan. “We need a little help.”

Zan knew what Kyle meant and reached over to the bedside table. He took a tube out and handed it to Kyle. Kyle proceeded to open it but instead of applying it to his own cock, he placed it on Zan’s. This surprised him and looked questioningly at Kyle. Kyle just smiled and turned around and positioned himself on his hands and knees.

Zan sat up and got behind Kyle. He saw Kyle look over his shoulder at him; eagerness filled his striking blue eyes. Taking a breath, Zan place some of the lube around Kyle’s puckered hole before dipping a finger gently in making Kyle moan. Zan pulled out his finger then slowly placed two in. He found it erotic when Kyle thrust his body back pressing the fingers in deeper.

Zan pulled his fingers out making Kyle protest but then positioned his tip at Kyle’s opening. Zan pressed forward feeling Kyle’s muscle ring open around him only to tighten once his head was in.

“Ohhh…Zan…yes…deeper.” Kyle moaned. He tried to press his body back but Zan held his hips knowing that he would totally lose his control if Kyle did that.

“Patience Kyle.” His fingers gently caressing the other man’s hips as he pushed more of his cock into Kyle’s tight ass.

Zan finally let out his moan as he was fully embedding inside of Kyle. He was still for several moments, relishing in the feel of the tightness around his cock. He’d often done women in the ass but this was…different. More erotic, forbidden. But it had Zan so turned on, he felt ready to explode.

Zan slowly began his movements, trying to memorize every feeling that ran through his body. He heard Kyle’s labored breathing and groans with each inward thrust. Zan reached around and found Kyle’s cock hard and pulsing. This made Zan’s heart beat faster along with his pace.

Unable to hold back any longer, Zan furiously pumped Kyle’s cock as he thrust deep into his ass letting his cum coat the cavity.

Kyle felt Zan’s cock pulse inside of him as he came and then let his own climax engulf him. Zan fell upon Kyle whose muscles gave out, collapsing both down to the bed.

Continued on the next post...[/i]
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 39 continued...

Post by magikhands »

Part 39 continued...

“Fuck.” Zan hissed as he slightly moved away from Kyle, letting his now flaccid cock slid from Kyle.

Kyle said nothing as he tried to get his breathing back under control from the intense orgasm that had rocked his body. He stiffened slightly feeling Zan pull away but then relaxed again when he felt Zan’s lips on his shoulders. He stayed that way for several moments waiting for Zan’s next move. He knew that this may be a very awkward time for his new lover, or at least he hoped his lover.

“Kyle. Look at me.” Zan whispered.

Kyle turned his body and looked into those familiar amber eyes. With Max, he was pulled into the depths of them to drown but Zan’s were more guarded. Kyle could still see into them and found an acceptance lie in their golden depths.

“Are you alright?” Kyle asked Zan.

“Yeah. I’m cool.” They lay that was for several minutes, a comfortable silence taking over the room before Zan finally reached out and softly touched Kyle’s chest. His eyes stayed on his fingers, watching as they roamed up and down Kyle’s smooth muscular front.

Kyle lay there still, letting Zan do as he wanted, what he felt comfortable doing. He was determined that he would go at Zan’s pace. Letting his lover take the lead.

“Kyle?” Zan did not look up from his fingers.

“Hmmm.” Kyle answered enjoying the feel of Zan’s touch on his body.

“You really care ‘bout Max, don’t cha?”

Kyle did not hesitate in his answer. He’d come to terms that he was in love with Max a long time ago and was not ashamed to admit it to his lover’s brother, who was now his lover also.

“Yes. I love your brother.”

Zan looked up into Kyle’s blue eyes and saw that the love he felt for Max was shining through. He might have felt jealous if he was that sort of man but he was extremely happy for his brother to have two wonderful people care and love his brother.

“So, how do I compare?”

“Compare?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah, ta Max?”

Kyle sighed. “I’ll admit that I did compare you with Max but you are identical twins, how could I not. But the more I spend time with you Zan, I have found that you are definitely your own unique person, separate from Max. I don’t want to compare you with Max or even Michael for that matter. It’s like asking me which of the girls I like best. There is no right answer in that and I think you know it.”

Zan smirked. “Ya right. I think I like all three. They are all so different but so similar. It’s weird, ya know? This don’t bother ya, me talking about Izzy like this?”

“No. I believe what makes us so…unique and a family is that we are so open with each other. I don’t know how the six of us have done it but there is no jealousy in us. I guess we are all working toward the same goal. Happiness.”

Zan nodded in understanding. He’d observed that in the time he’d spent with Max and the others. “I’d like to spend a lil more time with Blonde. She looks to be a hoot.”

Kyle laughed. He finally gave in to his urge and reached a hand to Zan’s arm giving it a gentle caress as his fingers traced the Chinese symbol on his bicep. “Maria has spunk. She can wear you out if you’re not careful. But especially watch out for Michael.”

“He a little protective of her?” Zan asked. He’s spent a little time with Michael but nothing with the two of them alone as of yet. He was still a little unsure of the scowling man.

“No, not like that. I meant for you to watch out for him. He’s a little…” Kyle paused a minute looking for the right word. “Aggressive.”

Zan just nodded and fell silent. His eyes fell to his hands as they rubbed circles on Kyle’s stomach not far from the hair that surrounded his length. “Did I hurt you?”

At first Kyle did not know what Zan was talking about as he lay there, enjoying the time they were spending together. Then it clicked in his head of Zan’s question. “No. You did fine.”

“Does it hurt?”

Kyle had to fight the urge to smile at Zan’s innocence that laced the question. “The first time it can but then it stops being that way. Still curious?”

Zan took Kyle’s hand and brought it down to his hardening cock. Kyle raised a brow questioningly as if saying ‘again?’.

“Ya got me curious.” Zan answered with a smirk.

Kyle leaned over and took the lead now as he kissed Zan until they both needed air, their desire refueled. Kyle took Zan’s cock in hand and gave it a squeeze bringing a moan from his new lover. It was interesting finding what pleased Zan and what made him wild with desire. Kyle moved down and licked at the liquid that had gathered at Zan’s head and heard Zan growl as Kyle moved lower and sucked on one of his balls, his hand still gripping the cock. Kyle gently rolled the sack over his tongue while is unoccupied hand found it’s way to Zan’s opening.

Kyle had smoothly applied lubricant without Zan’s knowledge to a finger and placed it at the opening. He immediately felt Zan tense up. Kyle released the ball from his mouth and looked at Zan. Zan took a deep breath and nodded for Kyle to continue.

Kyle smiled. “Relax Zan. I’ll do all the work.”

With that, Kyle bent back and took the other ball in his mouth while pressing slowly into Zan’s ass. Zan was tight as Kyle pushed his finger in. Just the thought of how it was going to feel made Kyle’s cock twitch and stiffen more in anticipation. Feeling Zan’s body finally relax as the sensations Kyle was causing with his hands and mouth wash over him, Kyle rose and positioned himself between Zan’s legs.

“Did ya want me to turn over?” Zan asked. Kyle could see the anticipation and a little fear in his eyes that were becoming more unguarded and easier to read.

“No. I want to watch you experience this for the first time.”

Kyle lifted Zan’s legs and slid closer, placing plenty of lubricant on his cock to make it as easy as possible for Zan. Once Kyle had his cock positioned at Zan’s opening he looked at his lover.

“Are you ready?”

Zan just nodded. Gently Kyle pressed into Zan anal muscles. He felt them protest at first then give way to him. Kyle groaned as the extremely tightness surrounded his hardness.

“Shit!” Zan whispered harshly as he began to feel Kyle enter. He felt a slight burning pain in his ass then as Kyle pushed farther and he made sure his breathing was regular and willed his muscles to relax Zan felt the pain turn to something different. Something unexplainable.

Kyle had watched the different emotions play on Zan’s face and stayed perfectly still once he was fully inside of Zan. Zan had closed his eyes but now they were open and locked with Kyle’s.

“Fuck me Kyle.” Zan’s desire filled voice demanded.

Kyle’s pace was slow and gentle at first until he found Zan bucking his hips trying to get deeper and faster. Kyle pushed Zan’s legs higher and further back and pounded harder, faster hitting that perfect spot.

Zan felt a mind-blowing sensation as Kyle pumped in and out of his tight ass. He could feel his cock swelling the more Kyle pounded.

“Kyle, take me in your hand.” Zan gasped as his hands clutched at the covers.

Kyle reached forward and grabbed hold of Zan and jerked him to the rhythm of his cock where they both cried out in pleasure as they both climaxed. Kyle shooting into Zan’s ass and Zan’s seed flowing onto his stomach.

Kyle gently let Zan down and lay next to him, once more catching their breath. “Are you alright Zan?” Kyle hoped he’d not been too rough on him. He knew Max would be pissed if he did anything to hurt his brother.

“Yeah. I’m ok, just feel a little sore and…weird I guess. Different but damn that was good. That orgasm was so…intense.”

Kyle took a towel that lay nearby and cleaned his exhausted lover. Kyle chuckled knowing exactly what he meant. “Yeah, I know what you mean.”

Zan turned on his side and looked at Kyle who lay on his back. “Good night Kyle.” Zan laid his arm across Kyle’s abs.

“I like it when you call me Kyle.” He said softly to his lover as he drifted into a satisfied slumber.

TBC...

So, how was that??? You think Zan is ready for his initiation???
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 40

Post by magikhands »

Here is the next installment guys...I hope you like it, it is pretty lengthy and a lot of action goes on so get out the pens and paper! :lol:

Warning: This part is pretty much an all out orgy...If it's not your thing, skip this...If it is your thing, be careful what you consume while reading...Enjoy :P

Part 40

Max and Zan had a wonderful birthday, spending it with their family. They all slept in and just hung out for the day trying to ignore any work that sometimes beckoned them. The girls had decided on a BBQ for just the seven of them to celebrate the guys’ birthday. They were in charge of getting everything but the meat ready which was the job of the guys. Michael and Kyle often, in the course of cooking, disagreed with the technique the other was using to grill. Max and Zan just watched trying not to laugh.

A cell phone rang in their mists and all four dug into their pockets searching to see which one was ringing.

“Mine” Zan said smiling slightly when he saw who was calling on the ID. “Hey.” They heard him say as he walked away from the guys out of their hearing. Michael and Kyle went back to their arguing while Max watched his brother. He had not missed how Zan’s face had brightened when he answered the phone.

Dinner was a success. The food was cooked to perfection and the company was just as perfect as the seven sat around and joked, laughed and had a good time together. After dinner Liz brought out a beautiful cake but they all decided they were too full and would cut into it later.

Next Maria brought out the gifts which Zan and Max opened happily, both enjoying the gifts that the others had taken the time to give them. Liz and Kyle held their gift to Max until last. They had decided to do a joint gift since they were both having a hard time deciding what to get him and they had both wanted it to be special.

Kyle sat on Max’s right while Liz sat on his left and handed him the beautifully wrapped box. With the utmost care, Max unwrapped it to find a picture album. On the front was a picture of Liz except this was not an ordinary picture. Liz was lying nude on her side on a white fur rug. She was turned in a way that her legs and arms blocked full view of her genital area and breasts. Her long hair also draped over her shoulders, glistening in the natural lighting. This made Max’s groin tingle just looking at it. It was tastefully done and erotic to look at.

“Open it.” Liz urged, seeing the effect it was having on him and smiled.

Max opened the cover to find the first picture was one of Liz and Kyle caught in a passionate kiss as they embraced, both naked, their limbs tangling around each other. Max felt his pants tighten even more.

“How…Who took these?” Max asked as a little concern began to seep into his mind.

“Kyle’s hobby in college was photography so we thought we’d make you an album.” Liz said.

Max looked at Kyle who just shrugged his shoulders and grinned at his lover.

“They’re beautiful.” Max said flipping through the pages that had pictures that Kyle had taken of Maria and Michael, himself and Isabel, Zan and of course the six of them together. There were also some snapshots put in that had been taken in the past two years. Max could not believe how lucky he was to have such loving and thoughtful lovers.

Isabel stood and smiled at the group. “Ok. I think it’s finally time for what we’ve waited for all day.”

She reached over and took Zan’s hand, pulling him up and to the stairs. Liz and Maria followed. Max stood and laughed as he watched Zan’s surprised face disappear. The three guys followed not far behind.

Isabel did not release Zan’s hand until they stood in her bathroom. She started a bath while Liz and Maria undressed him between kisses. The four fit snuggly into the huge tub but not one of them minded the closeness.

Zan suddenly had three sets of hands upon him lathering his body until he was suckable clean. He returned the favor as the three girls bathed each other, his roaming hands helping. Soon Zan was kissing Isabel’s mouth and neck while one hand caressed Liz’s breasts and the other allowed its fingers to slip into Maria’s wetness.

“Mmmm. Zan.” Maria moaned more than ready as the three were being drawn into Zan’s web of passion.

Isabel opened her eyes and saw what was happening. As much as she hated to stop this she knew that if it went further, there would be no stopping.

“Alright everyone. Bath time is over.”

Moaning with protests, the others stood and got out. Zan was dried off and Liz took him out to the hall where Max stood waiting.

Max looked at Liz and could not stop the smile. She was beautiful with her hair piled on top of her head and her face flushed. He knew the kind of response that Zan drew from her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed Max softly, her fingers running through the wetness of his hair from his own shower.

“What took you so long?” He asked with a knowing look at his brother.

“Sorry Bro, gotta lil sidetracked.” Zan said shrugging his shoulders.

Liz gave Zan a quick kiss before turning back to Isabel’s room, snagging Zan’s towel along the way.

“Hey!” Zan called out to the closing door.

Max took Zan’s arm and led him down the hall. “Don’t worry about your towel Zan. You will have no need for it.”

“But how come ya got boxers and I don’t?”

Max ignored his question and opened the fourth bedroom door. He closed the door after they entered. Zan stood before the large metal frame as he mouth dropped open.

“Damn. I’ve never seen one outside of magazines before.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty…awesome.” Max said looking at his brother, trying to judge his reaction. “You sure about all of this?”

Zan looked at Max, identical eyes locking. “Wouldn’t back out for all the money in the world.” Zan sighed and played with the piercing in his brow. “I now know how ya feel bout these people Maxwell. They’ve welcomed me into their home and lives and accepted me for who I am, no pressure.

“You know since Mom and Dad died I’ve just kinda been driftin in and out of relationships of all kinds havin very lil stability. You have always been my anchor Max and now you are offering me another family to fill the void Mom and Dad left. I can’t thank you enough Bro.”

Max’s heart swelled with love for his brother knowing that Zan did not always voice his feeling this freely. He smiled. “Hold off on the thank yous until morning. Come on, let’s get you in this thing.”

Zan stepped up on the stool as Max started buckling the straps to Zan’s body.

“When are you going to tell them?” Max asked as he connected the straps around one of Zan’s thighs.

Zan did not pretend he didn’t know what Max meant. “Soon. How do you think the others will take it?”

Max shrugged his shoulders. “Hard to tell. They may be pissed at first but I think if you explain it to them, they’ll probably forgive you. It’s hard to tell for sure.”

Zan nodded and laid back into the straps that supported his body getting comfortable. Max finished with the straps then connected the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. Max pulled a strap on the frame on each side and watched as Zan’s legs were pulled wide apart.

“Damn Maxwell. I can’t do the splits.”

“You will after this.” Max joked with him. He rechecked everything then went to Zan’s head and was about to put on the blindfold.

“Bro, ya aint gonna…well ya know…participate.” Zan asked a little hesitant.

Max raised an eyebrow. “No worries there. I will have five other people in here and I do have my limits.” Max smiled. “Unless…”

“Don’t think bout it man.” Zan made a disgusted face.

Max laughed at his brother’s reaction. “Just lay back and have fun.” Max placed the blindfold tightly on then secured Zan’s head in place. “Be back shortly.”

Zan heard Max close the door and was left in silence. His stomach flipped a little in anticipation and excitement, unknowing what the night would bring. Only in his wildest dreams did Zan think that he’d have four lovers, five probably after this night.

As he laid strapped to a swing, limbs bound so that he was spread eagled Zan thought of his lovers. Especially Kyle. He now knew why Max was so drawn to the man. He was a gentle and compassionate lover. He and Kyle had spent that night in New York together having an awesome night of sex. Zan had finished his work within a few days and after a short detour to Georgia, he’d gone back to Kyle’s. At first he felt awkward. He had no clue how to feel or act around Kyle or the others, especially Max who knew what Zan had done.

Max had seen Zan’s discomfort and they’d sat and talked. Max had assured Zan that all was fine and not to feel uncomfortable around them. What they did was out of love and were a family. That night Kyle had come to Zan and once more showed him the wonderful ways of pleasure filled sex. A couple of days later, Zan found Kyle in the garage looking through some boxes for Isabel and decided to corner Kyle and show him what a great teacher he was letting his natural aggressive nature come out.

Zan heard the door open and close and knew that the other six had filled the room even though he couldn’t see them. He could feel the sexual electricity that flowed through each body and into the surrounding air of the room.

Zan felt a hand on his chest. The way it touched him, it was difficult to tell who it was. The hand, with the softest touch, roamed his chest. It circled his nipple making it harden then suddenly pinched it causing Zan to give a little yelp with the sensation it caused.

A mouth descended upon Zan’s, the person’s tongue delving into Zan’s musky taste. He responded and immediately recognized Maria’s taste. Then he felt four sets of hands upon various parts of his body all caressing, pinching, and exploring. He could not help but moan as a number of mouths joined the hands.

Max stood back several feet and watched his lovers’ attack on his brother. Maria, who Max knew had a slight fascination with Zan, dominated Zan’s head. Isabel and Kyle stood side by side on Zan’s right side while Liz and Michael were on his left. The picture before him was completely erotic as his lovers began their sweet tortuous seduction on the newest member of the family.

Max grew hard and desire filled his body but he held back knowing that right now it was more for Zan then for himself. He knew his time would come later so Max sat in a chair and relaxed, his member in hand, stroking it slowly and enjoying the show as it unfolded before him.

Liz left Zan and went to the tray of toys that was brought in. She picked up the tube of lubricant, string of anal beads and stood between their captive’s legs. She watched a moment as Zan writhered and twisted in pleasure, his bonds holding him firmly in place. Like Max, Zan was a passionate lover who used his entire body in the act. Having him bound as he was strengthened his lust filled need, making his pleasure more intense.

Liz took care and gently lubed Zan’s hole, pushing a finger inside making him stiffen a little at first. One by one, Liz pressed a bead into his ass until he was filled. Zan groaned as each one was pushed in, inciting the others’ reaction to him.

Michael could no longer wait. He’d waited patiently for his time with Zan wondering if he was as good as the girls and Kyle had said. He ached to feel his cock in Zan, to hear him moan with want and pleasure from the things that he would do to Zan. The others had warned him to wait and let Zan come to him and he had agreed to let Kyle break him in but now he was losing his patience. This opportunity was too good to pass up.

Michael went around to Zan’s head and embraced Maria, twining his hands with hers as they together caressed Zan’s head, neck and chest. Michael began kissing her neck and shoulder, slowly drawing her attention from Zan to him without being too obvious. Within moments, Michael had Maria’s total attention and had left Zan gasping for air.

“Watch this, Pixie.” Michael whispered in Maria’s ear.

Michael moved his body then pulled Zan’s head back causing his throat to open. Michel straddled Zan’s head and placed his hard cock against Zan’s lips. Michael reached behind and twisted Zan’s nipple causing him to gasp and open his mouth giving Michael the opportunity to slide his thick length in.

Zan immediately began sucking on the cock that was placed in his mouth. He then felt a warm wetness surround his cock and another mouth sucking on his balls. He had no idea who was who and really he did not care at this point. He felt lips added to a nipple, the tongue alternating between tugging on his piercing then soothing it. Then another mouth was added to his neck, kissing and teasing all of his sensitive spots.

Zan’s mind went numb as he body took over trying to process all the stimulation to it. He felt ready to burst. He’d never felt anything as pleasurable as this. His mouth was full, his ass full, and stimulation to his cock, balls, nipple and neck was too much. He felt someone shift then felt the anal beads being slowly pulled out one by one. This brought Zan over the edge, his release claiming his body. His entire body stiffened in his bonds and came into whosever’s mouth that had hold of his cock. He tried to cry out with the orgasm but with the thick cock in his mouth, it only came out in a moan triggering Michael to shoot his cum deep down into his throat.

Suddenly all of the touch was gone from Zan, leaving him feeling cold and empty. He wanted more, he wanted to feel the heat of the others near him, touching him. He almost opened his mouth to beg for more. The room was silent but for the heavy breathing from those that filled the room. Zan finally felt his body totally relax back into the straps that held him suspended and sighed.

“Shit!”

“It’s not over yet.” A voice whispered softly into his ear sending shivers down his sensitive body.

Twice more the five drove Zan to oblivion with their hands, mouths and toys before they all collapsed on the bed leaving Zan exhausted. Max got up from his place in the chair and slowly release his spent brother, taking the blindfold off last and assisted him to the heap of bodies now on the bed.

Together, the seven rested but their still lust filled bodies would not allow for a long rest as hands and mouths began to tangle together until they were a mass of moving parts.

Zan managed to find his way to Liz and slipped his wanting dick deep into her wetness with a moan. Kyle had eased his way to kneel behind Zan, mouth and hands caressing the muscular back. Michael had caught sight of the three and eagerly joined the group by straddling Liz’s neck facing Zan. Michael took Zan by the shoulders and gently urged his mouth forward to his waiting member wanting once more to experience Zan’s talented mouth. Once Zan was leaning forward and totally engulfed on Michael and Liz, Kyle slowly slipped into Zan’s exposed ass.

Zan moaned as his ass filled with Kyle. “Ohhhmm…yesmmsssm” Michael gasped as Zan’s moan caused a sweet vibration on his cock and Liz had pulled Michael to her mouth so that she could suck on his balls.

Maria lay next to Liz, her feet at Liz’s head. Max had rolled upon her and thrust himself into her aching core. Both Maria and Max felt Liz reach over with a hand and wrap it around Max’s cock at Maria’s opening. She could feel Max slide in and out of her grip as he pumped Maria. Her hand became wet with Maria’s juices allowing her to spread it more on Max’s length. Using Maria’s juices, Liz let go of Max and slipped a finger into Maria’s ass.

Isabel, not wanting to be left out, found her spot as she straddled Maria’s face looking at Max. While Maria greedily lapped at her dripping core, Max leaned into Isabel and sucked at her nipples as he pumped Maria.

The seven made every noise imaginable as they thrust and wiggled closer to their release. Max was the first to cum which started a chain reaction that ending with Michael cumin once more in Zan’s mouth. The seven bodies slumped into a pile as exhaustion finally took over.

“Happy Birthday guys.” Liz whispered as she and the rest fell asleep, all smiling in satisfaction.

TBC...

OK, guys be honest...How'd I do? It was not easy dealing with seven people, some wanted to do other things. :lol: I hope it pleases the Slash Hos
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 41

Post by magikhands »

I'm sorry that I haven't posted sooner but you know RL and the holidays can keep anyone busy...

Scottie- nice to see you back. Vacation good??? Missed ya :)

Now tell me, do you really think I'd let my most favoritest (not really a word huh?) man down? I couldn't let him not have more fun on his own birthday could I??? I had fun writing this one so I hope you all enjoy :P

Part 41

Max woke almost buried under a pile a bodies. He was not sure what body part belonged to who but he expertly managed to slip out from the mass without waking anyone. Quietly he left the room and retrieved his boxers from his room before heading down the stairs. His stomach was growling and he wanted something to eat.

Turning on the kitchen light, Max saw the uncut birthday cake still sitting on the counter. He picked up the knife and cut himself a corner piece making sure it had lots of frosting. The best part of a cake in his opinion. He stood at the bar savoring each sweet bite and looking through the photo album that Liz and Kyle had given him when he heard someone enter the kitchen. Max watched as Michael came and sat on a stool next to him.

“Hey.” Max said.

“Hey.” Michael looked over at Max. “Everything ok?”

‘Yeah. Just a little hungry. What about you? I didn’t wake you did I? You usually could sleep through a hurricane.” Max smiled.

Michael simply shrugged. “Nature called.”

In truth, Michael had felt Max get up. When Max didn’t returned a little later, he came looking to make sure that he was alright. He knew that Max had not been as involved as he usually was earlier that evening as their attention was focused mostly on Zan. Michael wanted to make sure that Max didn’t feel ignored or left out in anyway.

Max accepted Michael’s answer and continued to eat his cake but he was very aware of his lover next to him. Michael had this ability that anyone near him was fully aware that Michael stood by, even when he was silent. There was no ignoring this man’s presence. There was something about Michael that drew Max to him. Michael was a caring and gentle person but not many people saw that side of him. Usually they saw the serious, scowling man that Zan had met on his first day.

“Did you have a good birthday?” Michael asked still feeling concerned by Max’s quietness even if it was 2:30 in the morning. Max was always on the quiet side but he was still concerned. He’d wanted this to be a special day for them all.

Max smiled and looked at Michael. “This has definitely been a memorable day. I’d have to say, right at the top of the list.”

Michael smiled back knowing that he was speaking the truth and felt relieved. He looked down at the album.

“Kyle does some good work, doesn’t he?”

“Yeah. I didn’t realize that he was such a good photographer. I guess we are still learning things about each other around here it seems.”

Michael nodded and watched as Max continued turning the pages and taking a bite of cake. They sat there talking and laughing about some of the pictures that Liz had put in the book. Max could not believe that he’d been with Liz for almost two years now, along with Isabel and Kyle. Michael and Maria joined their little club about a year before and now his brother has come. Right at this moment, Max thought he was one of the luckiest guys in the world.

Max turned his head smiling to look at Michael when he leaned down and licked at Max’s lips. The move was unexpected and Max’s breath caught at the feel of his lover’s tongue lapping against his lips.

“You have frosting on your lips.” Michael’s voice was husky from a sudden desire that shot through his body when he saw the white frosting clinging to the corner of Max’s mouth. He could feel himself getting hard as he tasted Max’s lips with the sweep of his tongue.

Max placed his hand on Michael’s head and drew him back in for a kiss, feeling the wonderful spark of love ignite for his lover. Max’s tongue swept into Michael’s mouth, their tongues instantly dueling for dominance. Usually Max was the easy going one, feeling out the encounter with each lover, deciding whether they wanted him to take charge or just lay back. He had an intuition that helped him respond to his lovers’ needs.

Tonight, even as he could feel Michael fighting to dominate this time together, Max refused to back down. Kissing Michael fiercely, Max soon had him standing and backed against the cabinets. Max released Michael’s lips only to roughly suck at his throat as his hand reached down and grabbed Michael’s hardness through his shorts.

Michael groaned as Max roughly fondled him. He was a bit shocked at the change in his usually gentle lover but loved every minute of it. Knowing that Max would need encouragement to keep up the heat of this aggression, Michael reached down and slid his hand in Max’s boxers, grabbing hold of his balls none too gently. Michael heard Max grunt then felt him bite hard into his chest before moving down to his nipples. Michael pulled on Max’s balls and gasped as Max bit hard on Michael’s nipple in response.

Max felt Michael grow harder and begin to throb as their rough foreplay continued. He felt a thrill of excitement as he continued his roughness on Michael’s beautiful body leaving marks here and there. His nips and sucking traveled down Michael’s body until he reached the waist of his shorts. Max quickly pulled them down and slurped a ball into his mouth. He felt the ball tighten in his mouth and heard Michael’s moans as he ran his hands through Max’s hair. Max released his grip and moved to the other. Being careful, knowing the extreme sensitivity of the area of his pleasure at the moment, Max continued his sucking but used a hand to push Michael’s cock up against his stomach.

Michael felt a little lightheaded as Max had paid special attention to his balls but that was soon replaced by discomfort as his stiff, unmoving cock was push up to lie flat against his stomach. He felt it twitch in protest against Max’s palm but he was unyielding. The discomfort did nothing to soften his hardness but it soon turned into a pleasurable thing making him hotter and more urgent for more. When Max suddenly released his hold, Michael’s cock flopped back down to a straight out position and was amazed to see it swell more as blood quickly rushed to it.

Max drew the thickness in his mouth and sucked hard on it. Immediately, he felt Michael’s shudders then felt the warmth of his cum roll down his throat. Max rose and kissed Michael but he was yet to be finished. He still had an ache that craved to be satisfied. Max pulled away from Michael then pushed him to his knees. He held the tip of his cock to Michael’s mouth. Michael looked up and saw the want sparkling in Max’s darkened eyes.

“Suck me.” Max ordered harshly, his breath ragged.

Michael gladly opened his mouth and sucked his lover into it. His tongue swirled around Max’s head then gently stroked his length. He’d learned a lot about cocks in the year he’d been with Max and Kyle and was proud to show off his ability. Michael heard Max’s moans and felt him begin a slight thrust in and out of his mouth.

Suddenly Max pulled out of Michael’s mouth. It felt so good but this was not what he wanted. He bid Michael up and had him lean over the table. Max kneeled and spread Michael’s cheeks. Right in front of him was Michael’s puckered hole. He took a finger and lightly touched it and watched as it twitch. Max smiled and leaned forward and let his tongue gently lap at it. Michael was soon moving his hips to Max’s touch and mewling with pleasure. Max knew that he was ready.

He stood and slowly slid into Michael’s tight ass. When he was fully embedded in Michael, Max laid upon Michael’s back effectively pinning him to the table with his body and sucked hard at his neck. Max wiggled side to side and heard Michael’s breath hitch. Max saw movement out of the corner of his eye and saw Liz pad silently into the kitchen. She was still naked and looked as beautiful as ever. Max pulled out just a couple of centimeters then pushed back in getting his desired reaction from Michael.

Liz came around to Max’s back, staying out of Michael’s sight and placed her hand upon Max’s smooth back. She went in search of Max when she woke and found him gone. She was surprised at the sight when she reached the kitchen. She had watched as Max aggressively took Michael and was extremely turned on by it. Now she was wanting in on the action. Liz looked into Max’s eyes and he nodded knowing what she was asking with her beautiful brown eyes.

Liz kneeled and slipped under the table. She saw movement from Max and heard Michael’s moans and knew that Max had continued his teasing. Liz looked up and at the way Max had Michael pinned, bent over the table she had access to Michael’s semi hard member. Waiting for Max to move again, Liz sucked him into her mouth. She heard Michael’s gasp and felt his cock harden fully and knew he’d been surprised.

“Do you like that Michael?” Max asked softly. When Michael only moaned his response Max thrust deeper inside of him. “Tell me.” He demanded but his voice was still soft.

“Yes. Oh, my god, yes. It feels so damn fucking good.”

That was Max’s cue. “Speaking of fucking.” Max began pounding Michael’s ass hard and fast knowing that he was so close to his climax. He knew that Liz was sucking fiercely on Michael’s cock and the thought made him hotter and thrust harder. Too soon, Max cried out as his orgasm hit and he pumped his load in Michael’s ass that spasmed around his cock as he came in Liz’s mouth.

They both lay still for several moments as their passion died down a little. Liz crawled out from under the table and kissed them both. Michael should have been surprised to see Liz but from the job done on his dick, he knew which lover had him. Max finally stood on shaky legs and let Michael up. Liz pressed up against Max and kissed his chest. She could taste the sweat that covered his body and smell the evidence of his orgasm..

“You’re all sweaty and dirty.” Liz said as she took hold of his now flaccid dick. “I think we need a shower.” Liz smiled mischievously up at her boyfriend.

Max looked over at Michael who just raised a brow.

“Yes. I think we all need a shower.” He smiled at his lovers. He loved shower time and once more, he showered his lovers with his passion and showed them the pleasures of water play.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 42

Post by magikhands »

I just want to say thank you for all those who've left fb and even to those not leaving fb but are reading. Thanks so much...I am glad that you enjoyed my time in Max-World :silly:

Mar- I guess I've got to start thinking of Izzy's wedding, huh? I think I'll take you up on some ideas for her party with the girls. I guess that also means a party for Kyle :twisted:

Alright, as promised to Sara...here's more Zan... :flasingsmile:

Part 42

Zan walked down the hall of the second floor from his now vacant room. He’d officially moved up to that fourth bedroom on the floor above with the others minus the swing, now put away until future use. He entered the library to return a book he’d borrowed and froze when movement caught his eye. He found Maria sitting in the alcove at the window working in a sketchpad that lay in her lap.

“Hey Blondie.” He said with affection. “Thought you, Kitten, and Sweets went shopping today. Ya know, start on Kitten’s wedding.”

“Yeah, we were but Liz and Isabel got a call and had to head to the office so I though to take in some quiet time.”

“Want some company or should I leave?”

Maria smiled. “No, come on in.” She moved over and motioned for him to come sit next to her.

Zan walked the short way to the window and noticed how the morning sun gave her an angelic glow. She was beautiful a beautiful woman and fascinated him. He loved looking at her and loved her spunkiness and willingness to try just about anything.

“Whatcha working on?” He looked down at the drawing in her lap.

“Liz’s wedding dress.”

Zan’s eyes grew wide as he looked at her in shock. “Something I didn’t hear bout yet?” Hurt began to ebb into his heart realizing that Max, his own flesh and blood, had not told him about proposing to Liz.

Maria laughed at Zan’s expression. Though Zan often tried to mask his emotions, like Max, his eyes were the windows to his soul.

“No. Max has not asked Liz…yet. But it’s just a matter of time.” She saw Zan breath a sigh of relief. “Want to see Isabel’s?”

Zan nodded and together they looked through Maria’s sketchbook.

“These are really good ‘Ria. You could easily be one of those big fancy designers that charge way too much for a dress and those rich fools would buy it in a heartbeat.”

Maria had to laugh at Zan’s view of rich people. His clients were among the richest of the rich and he obliviously held little respect for them except for a small handful. However, it is because of those fools that he himself was loaded. It was also a little funny that he was involved with five people who easily fit into that financial status that he so disliked along with his brother.

“Yes I could do that but then I don’t think I’d have as much fun. I feel it would damper my creativity with the race of constantly thinking of new things and keeping up with the ever-changing fashion. No, I’m happy working with Michael and keeping up with his ever-changing moods.

Zan nodded in understanding. He looked at Maria and her lips caught his gaze. Using his index finger he gently traced them.

“You have the most beautiful, full lips.”

Maria’s tongue swept out of her mouth, making her lips moist then pulled Zan’s finger in as it retreated back. She held his finger lightly between her teeth as her tongue seductively worked on it, licking it slow and twirling around its tip. A rumble came from Zan’s chest.

She released his finger and looked to the tight bulge in his jeans. She reached down and freed it from its tight restraint. Maria then maneuvered her body, lifted her short skirt and sank down on Zan’s thickness. His breath caught when he saw that she wore no panties.

“You have a beautiful cock.” Maria whispered before claiming his mouth in a fierce kiss.

Zan sighed as he was surrounded by her heated tightness. His hands moved to the hem of her shirt and pulled it up, forcing them to part for its removal from her body. Maria took a moment and did the same with his t-shirt before he latched possessively to her breast. Maria moaned and arched her back, the movement thrusting her breasts toward him.

Maria rode Zan hard and fast, their touches feverish as lust overwhelmed their bodies. He was lost quickly in her penetrating movement as she slid continuously up and down on him. Zan grunted as he felt his release close and fought to hold on until he knew Maria was satisfied. He did not have to wait long for he soon felt her walls clamped down on him as she climaxed and bringing him to his release.

“Yes!” they both cried out.

Zan sat there and held Maria, letting their breathing regulate, one hand absently stroking her soft bare back.

“Why is it everytime I turn around, either Kyle or one of you Evan’s boys are all over my wife?”

Zan grunted and looked to the door to find Michael leaning casually against the frame. Zan grinned. “Maybe because she’s just too damn sexy that we can’t resist.”

“Don’t I know it.” Michael looked lovingly at his wife who was flushed and just sitting up. “I hate to break up the party but let’s continue this upstairs. Kyle’s cleaning crew will be here shortly and I don’t think he wants them to witness our lewd sex acts.”

Maria reluctantly left Zan’s warm arms and stood. Looking around she picked up their discarded shirts but did not dress again. Zan stood and tucked his still moist covered cock back into his jeans and walked to Michael.

“You like ta boss people around, doncha Mickey?” Zan leaned in close and nipped at his ear. “Well I ain’t my brother…or Izzy.”

His voice sent chills down Michael’s spine and felt a tremor in his cock as he watched Zan pick up Maria and lead upstairs to the third floor.

“No Zan. You aren’t.” Michael said quietly following Maria’s laughter.

By the time Michael made it to his room, Zan and Maria lay naked on the bed, his lips kissing her softly everywhere, worshipping her body as she mewled with pleasure. Michael quickly shed his clothing and locked the door. He got on the bed, his eyes locked with Maria’s. A silent communication passed between them and Maria smiled.

Michael moved behind Zan and kissed his neck and shoulders, his hands lightly caressing his arms, back and going down to his hips. Michael let a hand wander around his hip until he found Zan’s slightly hardened length. Michael wrapped his hand around him and gave it a squeeze. Zan moaned at the touch as he sucked on Maria’s earlobe and he felt himself completely harden again in Michael’s hand.

With the help of Maria, Michael slowly maneuvered Zan so that he lay on his back without realizing the manipulation. Maria was on one side while Michael lay on Zan’s other side. Michael let Zan continue his foreplay on Maria until he saw Zan lift his head from Maria’s skin. Zan leaned back and sighed with pleasure as Michael and Maria’s touches inflamed him.

Michael took that moment and captured Zan’s mouth to his. Zan was a little surprised at Michael’s sudden move and saw that it had gave him a disadvantage as he felt the other man’s body roll to cover his, effectively pinning him down to the bed. Zan’s first thought was of protesting as Michael’s weight was fully put on him but then Michael moved his hips and allowed their hard cocks to rub together sends jolts of pleasure throughout his body. Zan moaned and greedily accepted Michael’s tongue into his mouth.

Maria now moved silently off the bed, letting Michael have his turn with Zan. She knew he’d waited patiently for this. She had seen Michael come to the door of the library as soon as she straddled Zan. She watched how he stood perfectly still and watched her with their lover. Now it was her turn to be the voyeur. She sat in a nearby chair and enjoyed the show.

Zan opened his mouth to Michael but refused to allow him to dominate this encounter. Yes, Michael had him pinned beneath his body but there were more than physical ways to control a situation. Zan wiggled his arms free and used them to pull Michael closer to him, their tongues seeking dominance but finding an erotic dance instead with neither giving in.

Michael pulled away to catch his breath and looked into Zan’s golden depths. He loved how every one of his lovers had such different eyes. Even Max and Zan. They were the same amber hue while Max’s darkened with desire and passion, Zan’s tended to brighten and shine more. Michael moved his hips and watched as Zan’s breath caught at the sensation his teasing was causing to their bodies.

Zan ran his hands through Michael long hair, amazed at the feelings of want that soared through him for this man. When he first met Michael, Zan was confronted with nothing but a disapproving scowl upon his face. It remained so until he looked at one of his lovers. He knew Michael did not trust him at first even when the others eagerly embraced him because he was Max’s brother. But not Michael. He’d kept his distance, watching, waiting, wanting to be convinced of Zan’s alliance. But now, looking upon Michael’s face he saw that the scowl was no longer present. His lips were graced with his arrogant smirk when he had the upper hand. Zan also saw a fire of lust rage in Michael’s brown eyes that radiated though his body and into Zan’s where skin met skin.

At that moment, Zan felt completely accepted into this odd but loving family. For the first time in years, Zan felt as if he belonged somewhere. Where he was needed and wanted. All of these thoughts came to light because of how this over-bearing man looked at him now. With a look of total love and trust, asking him to help protect their loved ones.

Zan held Michael eyes as he spoke. “I want you Michael. I want to feel you inside of me.” His voice soft but confidant.

He watched Michael’s eyes darken and knew that he had him. Zan knew that by suggesting or telling Michael what he wanted, he’d just taken Michael’s control of the situation or so he thought.

Michael bent and kissed Zan and moved his body weight off. When Michael finally broke away, Zan turned to his stomach and got on his hands and knees, offering his ass to Michael. Michael ran his fingertips down Zan’s crack stopping briefly at his hole and then down to fondle his balls. He placed his tip at Zan’s tightness as he readied himself. Zan took a deep breath and let it out, relaxing, knowing that Michael was a little thicker than Kyle. Zan pushed back while Michael pushed forward in a rapid movement.

They both groaned at the swift entry. The sensation of Michael filling him stole Zan’s breath. Michael stilled but for a moment for his lover to adjust before taking what Zan offered.

Maria had sat and watched the two men duel for control knowing that they both wanted it. She was intrigued with their methods and saw that it was a draw. Michael was getting what he sought and Zan found a way not to completely submit his will to Michael. Both men thought that they had control but the real master was their desire for each other and their needs. Maria could not help but smile at the two men she loved dearly.

She got up from her chair and finally decided to join the fun. Maneuvering on her back, she slid under Zan’s body to take his hard cock into her mouth. Zan groaned as Michael thrust in and out of him while Maria roughly sucked on his cock. He leaned down and lapped hungrily at her moist folds, relishing in her sweet taste.

Michael watched Zan eat Maria and felt the shift as he bent further forward making him groan. He grew thicker and pumped faster. He was so close to release and could not hold back any longer, Zan’s tightness driving him mad with desire. Michael came and pushed deep into Zan’s ass who grunted as he sprayed down Maria’s throat. Zan nipped at Maria’s swollen clit and she came as well with moans as her mouth was still filled with Zan.

The three collapsed and Zan winced slightly as Michael withdrew. He knew he’d be sore for the rest of the day with the pounding he’d just received but thought it well worth it. Michael lay on the opposite side of his wife as his and Zan’s bodies cocooned her. They all sighed with delight as their bodies still soared from their pleasure filled high.

Zan kissed Maria. “I’m glad you didn’t go shopping.”

“Me too.” Michael said kissing her also. Maria just sighed and snuggled into the two warm bodies.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Outside the Valenti estate, out of sight of the cameras, sat a dark car watching as the vehicles came and went from the property. The vehicle waited patiently, its owner taking note of the activities of the occupants.

TBC...

I hope you liked this part. I've looked at it for two days and am tired of changing it...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 43

Post by magikhands »

Part 43

Max leaned back and closed his eyes. He was sitting in the limo with the others on their way to the Children’s Home Charity event. This was to be the first public appearance as a group since they had all moved into Kyle’s house. He knew that it was well known that the three couples resided together. Zan had yet to become a factor just yet since he came and went more often than the others along with staying out of the limelife. He’d also heard the gossip about them. His assistant Rachel made sure of that. The funny thing was that some of the rumors were closer to the truth but they’d never let the public know that.

Max sighed and heard the girls’ conversation turn to Isabel’s wedding while Michael and Kyle discussed something about hockey. Isabel had begun full force with her Nazi Planner disposition and the guys have successfully tried to stay away from it all so far, especially Kyle but Max knew it would not last for long.

Max had not wanted to come tonight but really had no choice. He’d already accepted months ago and all the others were going as well. He just felt a foreboding feeling that something of no good would come out of the night. In fact, the past two weeks he’d felt as if he was being watched. Sometimes the hair on the back of his neck would stand out but when he looked around, he saw no one. Max had told Zan of the feelings he’d been having and felt a little better when Zan got with Scott and they ran through a security check.

Speaking of Zan, Max was a little miffed at his brother for wiggling his way out of this public event even though many of his clients would be present. All he told them was that the check was in the mail and that he had other plans. The others had tried to talk him into staying to go with them but Zan finally broke down and told them that he had to meet his partner in Nashville concerning a new client. He left this morning and Max knew that especially Maria was not happy about it.

The limo finally stopped in front of the museum where an usher opened the door to the group. Kyle got out first then turned to help Isabel out. They were all dressed in formal wear, the guys in tuxes and girls in dresses. Max sighed again when he saw the flashing lights of camera begin when Kyle stepped out of the limo. This charity event was a large affair so Max was sure that it would keep the six of them on their toes with their behavior with all the media around.

Michel got out next and Max could not help but pinch his tight ass before he got out. Michael stood and helped Maria out but scowled at Max who saw that it did not reach his eyes. In fact, his eyes told another story, a promise that Michael would return the promise that pinch made. Lastly Max emerged from the vehicle followed by Liz.

As a unit, the six walked up the stairs and smiled nicely for the cameras. Even Michael who hated these things more than any of them. Once inside they were bombarded by reporters and their requests for time for interviews later in the evening. Once they finally passed all of that hoopla, the three couples went their separate ways and then later they too split as they mingled socially and actually enjoyed themselves despite the publicity.

Isabel stood talking with a business associate when she caught sight of Kyle walking toward a hall. He turned and smiled as their eyes locked. Isabel quickly excused herself, then as calmly as she could, followed Kyle down the hall. They came to a roped off area and Kyle looked around before ducking under the ropes and headed to the left down another hall. Isabel quietly followed him. Kyle finally reached a door, took a key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He held the door open for Isabel to enter the darkened room. She stepped in and then was engulfed in total darkness as he closed the door behind them. She could feel him behind her, then heard a click and the room was filled with a dim lights.

Isabel looked around in awe. This was a storage room but it was filled with a variety of medieval time equipment. Especially torture devices that could be found in the dungeons all those years ago.

“Oh, Kyle, this is amazing.” She said as she touched a real Iron Maiden. She’d always been fascinated with this time period, which she assumed led to her more…kinkier sex life.

“I knew you’d like this. Right now it’s just sitting here in storage but Brian, the curator, was telling me that they have begun a dungeon recreation for a new exhibit.”

Isabel went around the small room looking and gently touching the artifacts that were not boxed. They’d used a lot of steel back in that time period and she remembered going to medieval fairs when she was younger to watch the blacksmiths work. She liked to hear the hammers bang on the metal as they shaped swords and other items.

Kyle came up behind her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her naked shoulders, his hands upon her hips. Isabel grew wetter as she felt Kyle’s harness press against her body and wicked thoughts flew through her mind at the things she could do with some of these artifacts.

One of Kyle’s hands slipped down her thigh to reach up through the slit in her dress, his fingers searching for her wetness. He groaned as he felt her skimpy panties soaked with her juices. Kyle looked around the room and found what he needed. He pulled Isabel over to a long steel table that was near a corner. It looked to be one of those devices that would stretch a body for the purpose of torture but at the moment he did not care because other things were on his mind.

Kyle pulled up Isabel’s long dress to her hips and bent her over the table. This gave him a beautiful view of her backside that he took the time to gently caress. Isabel softly mewled at the feel of his hands on her and the promise of pleasure. Kyle hooked his thumbs to her thong that she wore and pulled them down her long, shapely legs. On his trip back up, he stopped, pushed her legs apart and licked at he juices that had begun to pour from her.

Isabel groaned, feeling hotter with every touch. She could feel the cold metal of the table pressed against her stomach and could smell the musky scent that filled the room with its ancient contents. Her senses were on overdrive and her body felt as if she’d explode at any moment.

Kyle stood and pulled his aching cock from his pants. He was so turned on by her reaction to all of the equipment that he could not help but want her. Easily he slipped into her wetness.

“God, I love you Izzy. You drive me absolutely mad with desire for you.” He groaned as his passion soon controlled his body. His rhythm was fast and he clutched to her for dear life. He felt Isabel’s walls clamp down on him as he thrust hard into her, knowing she was just as turned on as he was. Her orgasm reached its peak as she cried out allowing Kyle to soar to that plane with her as he came also.

“I love you Kyle.” Isabel panted, her legs wobbly. She felt Kyle rise from her then pulled her up and around, his arms wrapped around her, holding her up. They kissed, their love for one another evident.

“Come on. I don’t want anyone to come looking for us.” Kyle said helping Isabel put herself back together. When she picked her underwear up from the floor, he plucked them from her hand and placed them in his pocket. Isabel smiled and followed Kyle out of the room. Her heart swelled with love for the man who she’d promised her life to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Max had found the art in the museum very interesting and now slowly made his rounds through the halls looking at the many pieces that hung on the walls. Some were old while some were newer. He found himself alone in a hall, a ways from the party looking at a large portrait when he felt a set of hands run up his back then to his neck and begin to rub. Max closed his eyes but as his body registered the touch, he knew that it belonged to none of his lovers. Max opened his eyes and turned to face the mysterious person touching him. He froze when he turned, his body becoming rigid as he looked down into icy blue eyes.

“Hello Max.” Tess Harding purred, smiling up at him.

Max stepped back, putting space between them only to have her step closer until he was against the wall.

“Ms. Harding. Nice to see you again but I must be going.” His voice was emotionless as he tried to move around her but she had reached up and put one hand behind his neck while the other toyed at the top of his shirt. Her touch made him cringe and he suddenly felt like he wanted a shower to scrub it from his body. His stomach suddenly lurched as nausea rolled in as the scent of her strong perfume overwhelmed him.

“There are some pieces of art I’d love to show you Max. I’m sure that you’d be fascinated by them.” Tess moved closer to him, pressing her petite body against his.

Max wrapped his hands around her wrists and pulled them away from his body. “Do not touch me Ms. Harding.” He growled, his patience wearing thin. Her closeness sickened him and he wanted nothing more than to be away from her. He had never been rough with a woman but he was tempted at that moment.

As soon as he removed his hands from her, they went to his chest and her fingers toyed with the buttons of his shirt. “Surely you can’t think of going back to that Bitch when I’m offering you Paradise.”

Hearing Tess call Liz a Bitch angered Max beyond belief as his blood boiled but before he could respond to her statement Tess’s head was wrenched back and her body pulled forcefully away from him. He watched as Liz took Tess’s arm and pulled it tightly behind her back and slam her to the wall, her other hand still tangled in Tess’s hair. Max thought for a moment that he was watching a cop show on television and had to bit back a smile as he watched Liz take care of Tess.

“This BITCH is very pissed to find a slut making indecent proposals to her boyfriend.” Liz said through gritted teeth. She’d come looking for Max to find him trying to fend off Tess once again. “I’ve warned you Tess, stay away from me and mine, including Max. I won’t tell you again because the next time, you’ll be more than sorry.” Liz pressed into her more and pulled up her arm causing Tess to grunt but getting her point across.

“Alright.” Tess gasped. She knew that she’d pushed too far this time. She should have waited because she was not ready yet.

Liz released Tess and pushed her down the hall. Tess turned back and gave Max a heated gaze then turned to Liz with a glare filled with hatred before stalking off.

Max came up behind Liz and wrapped his arms around her stiff body. He felt her relax and lean back into him and sigh.

“My hero.” He said nipping at her neck.

Liz turned and captured Max’s lips, dominating him with her tongue. When she’d seen Tess’s hands on his body and saw the look of disgust and fear in his face something inside of her broke, not wanting that killer anywhere near any one of her family. Her instincts took over as she tried to protect what was hers.

Liz pulled away and looked at Max. “I can’t believe that you let a little, harmless girl bully you around.”

“Liz, there’s something about that woman that scares the crap out of me. She gives me the creeps and I tend to think that she’s not as harmless as you think. She’s got it out for you and I’m her target to do so.”

Liz frowned knowing it was true. From all of her actions, Tess seemed to concentrate the most on Max and found ways to press herself on him every chance she could. Liz made a mental note to talk with Zan when he came back about Tess.

“Come on. Tess is a mood killer and I think I’m all partied out.”

Max gave her his boyish grin that she loved so much. “Are you sure you’re all partied out because I was thinking of having a private party of our own when we got home.” Max pulled Liz close to him, letting her feel his erection that she’d evoked in him.

Liz smiled and reached down to caress his hardness. “I think you can coax some more out of me. Let’s find the others.”

Max and Liz found Isabel and Kyle coming from one of the back halls and from the look of their faces knew exactly what they’d been doing. Together the four searched for Michael and Maria and found them of all places, in a stall of the bathroom.

Kyle knocked on the door when he heard a whimper from Maria. She was trying to be quiet lest someone walk in but it wasn’t working. “I’ve got a limo where you can finish that.”

Kyle heard Michael curse with frustration at the interruption. “Or maybe I can come in and help finish it.” Michael growled at the thought of Kyle ‘helping’ him out. The others just stood and held back the laughter at the two men.

The stall door flew open and Michael came out adjusting himself in his pants but no matter what he did they were still tented. “Valenti, you’re enough to drive a man insane with your timing.” Kyle just shrugged.

Maria came out adjusting her dress and tucking her breasts back into her dress. She wore a smile and the others knew that she’d had her climax though it was apparent by the wild gleam in her eyes that she wanted more.

“We’re going home?” she asked checking her appearance in the mirror. When the others gave her a positive answer she smiled and cuddled close to Michael. “Well, what are we waiting for?”

By the time the limo arrived at Kyle’s house, Raul had taken an extra long way home, Michael was in a better mood taking Kyle up on his offer to help. Isabel and Maria had eagerly helped release the excess tension that had built as they watched the men go at it and Liz felt her need to possess Max overwhelm her as she climbed onto his lap until they both came. Their ride home was much more fun than it was going.

Even though the incident with Tess had put a damper on the evening, the group refused to let it bring them down. They knew that as long as they stuck together, they could handle any obstacle that came their way.

TBC...

Thanks for the fb guys! :D Until next week (Hint...Isabel will pull out her dominatrix persona :P )
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 44

Post by magikhands »

I had a lot of fun writing this part so I hope you all enjoy!!!

Part 44

Max stood at the door to Isabel’s room and watched silently for a few minutes. Isabel was sitting on her bed in a robe and a pile of papers surrounding her. She absently chewed on her pen as she read through a paper in her hand. He saw her tongue flick out and rub the tip of the lid of the pen, her concentration completely on what she was reading. She had no idea how enticing she was.

Max cleared his throat and got her attention. “Can I talk to you?”

Isabel smiled seeing Max at her open door. “Sure just close the door.”

Max stepped in and closed the door behind him. He went to take another step when she stopped him.

“Stop. Strip.” She demanded.

Max looked at Isabel and saw that familiar glimmer in her eyes. Always eager to please his Mistress, he shed his clothing then dropped to his hands and knees, knowing what was expected of him.

“Come.” She said, stacking her papers and putting them on the bedside table. Max licked his lips and felt his semi-hard cock twitch at her command. He crawled over to her, his head lowered but knowing her eyes were glued to how his body moved, his muscles rippling as he moved each limb.

When he made it to her side of the bed, she ran a hand through his soft hair. All of her guys had wonderful hair and kept it at a length so that she could grab it easily in her hands. Even Zan had grown his hair out a little. Isabel pulled Max’s head up by his hair and looked into his mesmerizing amber eyes. They sparkled with lust and desire and she knew he wanted her and would do everything she asked.

“We will talk after I’m through with you.”

“Yes Mistress.” Was his only response. Isabel let his head drop and stood from the bed.

Max heard her opening drawers and rummaging through things but he dared not look at her. He stayed right where she’d left him. He could feel her behind him then felt her hands gently caressing his ass. She ran her fingers down his crack then spread his cheeks. He felt the familiar tingling in his cock as it hardened more. He felt coldness against his hole as she spread what he knew was lubricant. Then he felt her insert something into his ass. She was gentle but swift and the feeling made him gasp.

Once Isabel had inserted the butt plug securely into Max’s ass she ordered him to stand. He did so slowly and she noticed that he winced a little when he moved to where she told him to stand. She proceeded to shackle his ankles apart then stretched his arms wide apart above his head, shackling his writs to the chains. Before doing anything else, she retrieved her favorite cock ring and wrapped it around Max’s hard, erect cock, making it tight receiving another gasp from him. She stepped back and looked at her beautiful man tied spread eagle for her eyes to see.

Max could not take his eyes from Isabel. He watched as she slowly slipped the robe she wore off her shoulders then onto the floor reveling her nude body to him. He felt his cock twitch with anticipation but his mind knew that it would be a long while before he would receive full satisfaction. There had always been something about Isabel that made his blood boil at the sight of her. Somehow they’d all fell prey to her.

From the beginning of their relationship, she’d dominated him. He’d always trusted her with his body. She’s used it for her pleasure and has given it to those that they love. He’d sworn allegiance to his Mistress but he had found that she was just as much of a slave to their relationship as he was. The two of them fell easily into their roles, her commanding, him submitting. The love and respect they had for one another sealed this strange relationship that the others accepted as well.

Isabel went to Max and starting at his raised hands, she ran her fingertips down his arms feeling his defined muscles that were bulging. She knew that already he was aching to touch her. He was an excellent lover who loved to use every part of his body to show his love, especially his hands that could work magic with just a touch. Her hands traveled his body, taking in the shape and feel of his muscles as they twitched and moved under her hands.

She tried to memorize everything about this moment. She knew that after this night, their lives would once again change. It may not be a huge difference from the lives they now lived but it would change nonetheless. She would lose just a little bit more of him and she was not sure she wanted to let go just yet.

She added her tongue to the exploration of her hands. She wanted to taste him, feel him, relish in the sounds he was making as she thoroughly explored his gorgeous body. Isabel finally made it down to where his length was jutting out from his body. She kneeled before him and watched as it seemed to tremble, aching for her attention. Using the tip of her tongue, Isabel gently lapped at his tip.

“Oh, god…Isabel.” Max moaned.

Isabel immediately withdrew from Max and stood, giving him a stern look. “I see I have been way to lineate with you lately Max. I think a good punishment will remind you of who I am to you.”

Max was in such a lust induced state, it took several moments to realize what he’d done wrong. When it hit him, he realized he was definitely not cuming anytime soon.

“Mistress, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to disrespect you. I won’t do it again. Please Mistress.” Max begged though he knew Isabel would not back down.

Isabel stood in front of him with a paddle wrapped in leather in hand. She touched the paddle to his chest and ran it down to his groin. “A good spanking should remind you of where you are.”

Isabel circled around Max and laid the paddle flat against his ass, letting him feel the cool leather on his skin. “Count them Max.”

Isabel lifted the paddle then waited several seconds before bringing in down on his ass.

SMACK!

“One, Mistress.” Max chocked out, letting out the breath he’d been holding in anticipation of the first hit. The butt plug moved causing him to moan at the sensation that shot through him.

SMACK!

“Two, Mistress.” His skin began to tingle.

SMACK!

“Three Mistress.” He could feel the heat begin on his skin.

SMACK!

“Four Mistress.” Now he felt the burning pain of his tender skin and could imagine the white of his ass turning pink

SMACK!

“Five Mistress.” The burning intensified.

This continued until Max reached ten. By then the pain had almost become numbing, the heat spreading through his body and ending at his cock, making it harder if it was possible. With each hit of the paddle, the butt plug moved more and rubbed on a very sensitive area inside causing Max to orgasm if it hadn’t been for the cock ring. He knew his ass was red from where the paddle hit along with the knowledge that it excited Isabel as well. When he heard Isabel put the paddle down, he sighed with relief but then cried out as she raked her fingernails on his ass cheeks.

She leaned her body against his, her stomach resting on the hot skin of his ass and nibbled on his earlobe. “What do you have to say my Pet?”

“I’m sorry Mistress. It won’t happen again Mistress.”

“Very good.” Isabel shifted and took his mouth to hers, their tongues dancing their special dance. She pulled away from his lips and started down his neck, enjoying the taste of him. Once again she began her exploration of his body, taking her time as she touched every inch of his body. She smiled as she had Max squirming in his bonds and moaning in pleasure.

“Mistress, please…” Max begged. He felt as if he was about to burst from the desire that filled him. Her lips, teeth and hands had teased him beyond comprehension and he could do nothing about it.

Isabel backed off and looked at Max. He was sweating, his breath ragged and shallow; his eyes were filled with a need that demanded to be fulfilled. His muscles were tight as they strained with the chains that bound him. He was ready but she wasn’t. Not yet.

Isabel stepped back and went to the chair then moved it before Max and sat. She situated herself until she was comfortable then put a leg on each arm of the chair. She just sat and watched Max whose eyes roamed her body, ready to devour her if only he was free.

Max had the perfect view of Isabel. Her long legs were spread wide letting her folds be exposed. He could almost smell her sent as he saw that her juices had dampened her curls. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to shove his cock deep inside her and pound her until she screamed his name over and over. But all he could do was groan in frustration.

Isabel did not say a word. She didn’t have to. She knew what Max was thinking and what he wanted to do to her. The thought of him taking her hard and rough excited her more but right now she had to show him that she was in control of when and how he came. She lowered a hand until it rest in her curls, her fingers combing through their short length. She saw that Max’s eyes were glued to them.

She slid her fingers lower until they became damp as she ran them through her folds. Isabel closed her eyes and let out a moan. She slipped a finger inside and felt her warmth. She pulled it out and lifted it to her lips. Isabel opened her eyes and seductively sucked her finger into her mouth, tasting her sweetness. Max pulled hard on his chains and whimpered.

“Please.” Was all he could pant.

Isabel returned her hand back down to her folds and inserted two fingers inside of her. With a careful slowness, she began to pump her fingers in and out. She leaned her head back and enjoyed the sensations that she was bringing herself, her body becoming heated knowing that Max was watching and wanting her. Her juices were aplenty and in the silence of the room, they could both hear the sloshing that came from her.

Isabel felt herself approaching her climax and pressed her thumb to her swollen clit bringing her orgasm on quickly.

“Augghhh…yessss.” She cried out.

With a sharp intake of breath, Max felt himself ready to explode as he watched Isabel bring herself to climax. His need increased, the blood rushing to his groin. The pressure almost unbearable.

She knew that he would not be able to take much more, he was pushed to the limit but she wanted a little more. Isabel rose from the chair and approached Max. With her finely manicured nails, she lightly scratched one of his nipples. His body reacted violently with his need by jumping. She took it and held it between her thumb and index finger.

“What do you want Max?”

Max panted. She almost thought the he was not able to answer. “You, Mistress.” He finally gasped out.

“What do you want to do to me?” she purred as she pinched the nipple and listened to him groan and throw his head back.

“To…fuck…you!” he cried out his frustration at its all time high.

“Will you make me cum?”

“Yes!”

Isabel smiled. Max rarely raised his voice, always the soft-spoken one unless provoked. She knew she’d pushed him as far as she could. She bent and unlocked his ankles then reached up to undo his wrists.

Once Max was completely free, he grasped hold of Isabel and practically shoved her to the bed on her back. He crawled on top and spread her legs then placed the tip of his cock at her entrance. He stopped and looked at Isabel.

“Mistress, may I fuck you?” He asked quietly, his voice strained as his control was about gone.

Isabel reached up and brushed her hand down his cheek affectionately. “Yes Max.”

That was what he was waiting for. Her permission. Max pressed his hips forward and sank into her heat. He moaned and for once was glad that the cock ring was still on him for he would have cum right them. Catching his breath he pulled Isabel’s leg up on his shoulders then pinned her arms down with his hands. Max began his movements. At first they were slow and a little jerky as he tried to prolong her release. He teased her and was glad that it did not take much for she was as hot and excited as he was.

Max quickened his pace. The way Max had Isabel situated, she could not move her hips up to meet his leaving her to just lie there and take what he gave her. Isabel tossed her head left and right as she felt her orgasm began.

“Max…oh, yes…” she groaned as she pulled up on one of her arms. Max let go and let her hand go to where their bodies met. Fumbling, she found what she was looking for and released Max’s cock ring just as she cried out in release.

“Max! Aughhhh! Max!”

“Mistress!” he called out as he joined her in an intense orgasm.

Max collapsed upon Isabel, his body trembling from the intensity of his release. He gathered her up in his arms and held her tight, both gasping for air, sweat covering their bodies.

It was quite a while before either of them spoke. They lay together in the silence both deep in their own thoughts.

“This is it, isn’t it?” Isabel finally broke the silence.

Max looked at her, his eyebrows gathered together. “What do you mean?”

“This is the last time we do this. I know why you’re here. What you want to talk to me about. There can only be one thing.” Tears threatened to fill her eyes.

Max heard the sadness that filled her voice and it about broke his heart. He held her tighter and ran a hand through her thick hair. “No, my Mistress. This is not the last time we will be together like this.” He took his finger and lifted her chin until she looked him in the eyes. “Yes, I came here to ask you permission to marry Liz” he smiled. “Like a good Bitch would do.” Isabel felt her lips twitch as a smile was returned to her lover. “I love her. She’s my life…just as you are, you all are. Just because I marry her doesn’t mean that WE have to end.”

“Max. You know that things will change. They will change once Kyle and I get married.”

“Change in inevitable. It will always happen but look at Maria and Michael. They are married and there are no qualms in their relationship. They are still with us. The seven of us get along. We share…everything it seems. Marriage will not change it. We love each other and a piece of paper and gold ring can’t dictate whom we love or share our bodies with. Face it; we are a unique group of people. Regular moral conventions can not apply to what we have.”

Max leaned down and gently kissed Isabel’s lips, loving the uniqueness of her taste. He pulled back. “We aren’t leaving. You will always be my Mistress Isabel. No one can change that.” He smiled. “Besides, Kyle would kill us both if Liz and I ran off.”

Isabel laughed knowing that Kyle would have a shit fit if Max decided to leave. He loved Max too much to let them go just as she did.

“Well then, you’ve made your case very clear and you’ve performed your duties extremely satisfactory. I give you permission to marry Liz Parker.”

Max gave her the biggest grin she’d ever seen before he attacked her lips. He pressed his hips into her and she felt him begin to harden again.

“Hmmm. I think my Bitch wants more.” Isabel purred as she reached back and toyed with the plug that was still in his ass.

“Yes, Mistress.” Max whispered as his fingers slowly roamed her body.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 45

Post by magikhands »

OK, I'm having to repost this part due to switching servers.We also lost all fb. but we all know how you feel about this..
This part was written strictly by Applebylicious...

Part 45

“So why are we out here in the middle of a snowstorm again, Zan?” Max asked dryly, holding his hands up to the car heater as his brother cursed a blue streak next to him.

Zan leaned forward, squinting through the white fog clouding the windshield before answering. “I thought it might be fun…we haven’t really been able to hang out, ya know? Besides, I figured you’d have fun casing this joint with me.”

One thick brow arched as Max smirked in amusement. “Casing the joint? What, are we planning a break-in?”

Zan grinned back. “That’s the fun of the job, bro. Figuring out just how many different ways you can bust in the place.”

“Figures,” Max grunted, lifting his hands up to warm them with his breath. “Maybe you should cash in for a new heating system. So tell me about this potential client.”

Zan shrugged one broad shoulder, fiddling with the wipers as a scowl permeated his brow. “He’s a friend of Kyle’s, loaded out the asshole. Just bought a new place and Kyle put in a good word for me. Thought I’d bring you by, spend some quality time with my big bro…and also use you for protection in case the guy turns out to be a nutjob.”

“And I was feeling all warm and fuzzy,” Max mumured wryly. “I’m sure the guy’s fine…he’s a friend of Kyle’s.”

“Exactly,” Zan chuckled. “Admit it…ya wanted get the hell outta dodge for awhile. I know Isabel’s close to driving ya nuts, I see it on your face every time she walks in with that damn wedding book.”

Max paled. “Don’t even mention it.”

Hooting in laughter, Zan gripped the steering wheel and made a sharp turn. “Well…looks like this is the place,” he mumbled, glancing down into his lap at the scrawled directions Kyle had copied. Then he looked back up. “But I don’t see…oh…holy…”

“Fuck,” Max finished, his mouth falling open as they turned up the street where a giant plantation-style mansion towered. The winding driveway was professionally plowed and salted down, lending them no difficulty as Zan began the lengthy journey up the steep estate.

“Who the hell does this guy think he is?” Zan wondered aloud. “I tell ya, Max…I’ve been in this biz for a while and I’ve seen some crazy shit. But this…this takes the cake and the whole enchilada.”

“Got me,” Max mumbled in awe, leaning forward to wipe at the frost coating the window. “Damn, Zan…one guy stays in this place all alone?”

“Nah…he’s gotta have his peeps with him,” Zan said. “That’s too much house, I don’t care how big your cock is.” When Max turned to stare at him, he looked innocent. “What? I only meant that lots of times people try to flaunt what they got by showing off in other ways.”

Max just shook his head as they pulled up in front of the front gate. As Zan rolled down the window, ready to speak in the intercom, Max took another look at the house. If the guy was flaunting his wares…well this evening just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

Zan cleared his throat and pushed the button to the speaker. “Yo, this is Zan Evans from the security company you called? Kyle Valenti sent me?”

A moment of static sounded before a husky voice answered, “Yeah, sure…come on up.” The intercom clicked off.

Zan and Max exchanged identical raised browed expressions. “No wonder he needs help with security,” Zan grumbled. “The guy just let us up without asking for proof of ID or anything.”

Max was distracted from a response as the gate swung open, allowing them admission into the main grounds. He let out a low whistle as the car crawled up the driveway, inching closer to the gorgeous home.

Minutes later, they were standing on the front porch and staring at the knocker that resembled a pair of brass… “Balls?” Zan chuckled, nudging his brother. “I told ya.”

“Just knock,” Max groused, huddling into the down parka as his nose began to turn red from the chill in the air.

Zan lifted the heavy knocker and rapped sharply three times. Shifting on his feet, he played with the ball on his tongue nonchalantly as he tried to ignore the cold seeping in through his clothes.

The door opened as if in slow motion and they both stared as the man behind the “balls” was finally revealed. Deep blue eyes gazed back at them, set in a deeply tanned face, framed by dark blonde hair that fell across his brow and brushed the back of his neck.

His broad chest was naked, divulging every ridge and curve of his bronzed form to his lean hips. Riding low on his waist was a pair of silky black pajama pants that looked like they cost more than both boys wardrobes combined.

Max felt his mouth literally begin to water as he stared at the gorgeous male before him. A soft groan at his side clued him into the fact that his brother was appreciating the view, as well. He couldn’t quite keep his eyes from trailing down the muscled line of the man’s form, zeroing in on the heavy bulge between his legs. He repressed a snort as he recalled Zan’s words from earlier. Apparently, what they said about flaunting your wares was all too true. At least in this case.

“Hi there,” the man said, a smile in his deep voice as he leaned against the doorjamb, jumping slightly upon contact. “Shit, it’s cold out. Come on in, make yourselves at home.”

“Don’t mind if I do,” Zan murmured, not taking his eyes away from the man as he turned around, gifting them both with a view from the back. “Ho-ly shit.” He coughed and tried to chalk up his reaction to the impressive surroundings they were in, and not because he was openly gawking at this guy’s ass.

“Nice place,” Max smiled, also unable to tear his eyes away as the man turned around.

“Twins, huh?” the guy laughed, the sound a rich and husky timbre. “Kyle didn’t say there were two of you. Nice.”

“It’s my company,” Zan spoke up, playing with his tongue ring as he watched the man prowl around, searching for God only knew what. “Just brought my brother along for the ride, let him get a feel for what I do and basically rescue him from wedding insanity.”

At this, the guy paused and turned with one brow raised. “You getting married?” he questioned Max, looking faintly…disappointed?

“Friends of ours,” Zan slid in smoothly. “So…Kyle said ya needed some help with your security system, Mr…?”

“Gannon,” the guy replied with a lop-sided grin that only added to his handsome features. “Nick Gannon. And you guys are…Zan and…?”

“Max,” Max offered his palm and tried to ignore the pure sexual heat that coursed through him when Nick shook his hand. “So you’re friends with Kyle?” Damn, he hadn’t meant that to sounds as pointed as it had.

“Friends,” Nick grinned mysteriously. “Something like that, yeah. We’ve known each other for a long time. He told me you were the best.” He directed this last statement towards Zan, an almost challenging expression in his sapphire eyes.

Zan grunted, folding his arms across his chest. “I am. Who else would show up here in a shit-storm like this?”

“Yeah, speaking of…you guys don’t mind bunking for the night, do you?” Nick questioned, reaching up to scratch his brow innocently. “That storm…it’s only gonna get worse. I couldn’t in good conscience let you leave and drive around in it.”

Max and Zan exchanged glances, then looked back at Nick as he waited patiently. As usual, Zan was the first to answer. “Hell y—I mean, sure we can stay,” he corrected himself when Max snorted.

“Great, so…follow me, I can show you guys your rooms and then we can get down to business,” Nick turned and began walking from the room.

“Oh…promise?” Zan growled as he and Max followed behind.

“Could you be jocking him any more blatantly?” Max hissed. “Why not tattoo a sign on your forehead that says, You show me yours, I’ll show you mine?”

“Think that would work?” Zan teased, laughing as Max elbowed him.

“You’re completely corrupted,” Max snickered. “Look at you… drooling over some hot half-naked guy.”

“Did ya see his ass?” was Zan’s only comment. “Tell me ya don’t want to hit that. And then pray for your soul, because I know you’re lying.”

“Yeah,” Max admitted gruffly. “He’s pretty damn near perfect. But seriously…we don’t know if he’s into that, so let’s just—” He trailed off with a sigh as Zan marched forward.

“So, Nick…why the huge digs?” Zan questioned in a tone that could only be construed as a purr. On some people it might have sounded ridiculous, but Zan managed to pull it off.

Looking over his shoulder, Nick grinned. “I dunno…I guess I’m compensating for something. Isn’t that what they say?” he wondered, pushing open a door.

“I would say ya have nothing to worry about,” Zan drawled, eyes glued to the tight ass pressing against his pants. He briefly fantasized about nestling himself between those lean hips and driving himself in…He shook his head upon the realization that Max and Nick were staring at him. “What?”

Max rolled his eyes while Nick smiled, a provocative smile curving his lips. “You can take this room if it suits you,” he murmured in a low voice that sent chills down both men’s spines.

“Yeah, sure,” Zan cleared his throat, not bothering to glance inside and break the staring contest between him and Nick. “It’s great.”

“Good.” Nick turned his startling gaze on Max. “You got the one next door. And I’m in the room down the hall, so if you guys need anything in the middle of the night…” he trailed off, his grin becoming naughty. “You know where to find me.”

“Which room exactly?” Zan blurted out, before getting discreetly elbowed by Max again.

Nick pretended he didn’t hear the comment, and gestured for them to follow him again as he led them down another corridor. It opened into a large den, where a fire crackled in a large marble fireplace. “Nice and warm in here,” he called out, bending over to poke at the flames with a fireplace poker.

“Close your mouth before you drown,” Max murmured, although he couldn’t keep from staring as well. “It’s…um…”

“Freaking amazing,” Zan finished, turning in a slow circle as he surveyed the room.

“You guys do that a lot?” Nick asked over his shoulder. “You know…the freaky twin finish-each-other’s-sentences thing?”

“Sometimes,” they both answered as one, then scowled at each other.

Nick chuckled, the sound as heated as the temperature that drifted through the room. “You guys share anything else?”

And damn, if that wasn’t a loaded comment. Zan nearly licked his lips in anticipation, gearing up to play the game for the evening. “Sometimes,” he repeated, a wicked grin settling over his features as he thought of Liz and the rest of his lovers.

With an enigmatic smile, Nick said, “Get comfortable, you can take off the coats now. And anything else you want.”

Max paused in the act of removing his parka, catching Zan’s narrowed expression as he honed in on Nick’s casual yet deeply provoking statement. “It is pretty warm in here,” he answered, not stopping as he laid the coat out on a nearby table. He began unbuttoning the long-sleeved shirt that covered his chest, pulling the material apart as Nick watched him.

Not to be outdone, Zan yanked his own shirt over his head and tossed it onto the rapidly growing pile of clothing. “So now that we’re…comfortable…shouldn’t we get down to business?”

For a long moment, no one said anything as they all stood, naked from the waist up as the fire crackled and sparked in the silence. Then Nick laughed, and took a step forward, keeping his hooded gaze trained on Zan. “You’re either very good at your job,” he murmured, “or else you’re horny as hell. Let’s find out.”

Before he could blink, Zan found himself tugged forward and a pair of hot lips settling over his own. He immediately opened his mouth and welcomed the tongue sliding inside, eyes falling shut on a groan as he reached out and grabbed Nick by the buttocks, pulling him closer.

He wasn’t prepared for Nick to reach down and grab his hand, removing it from his ass and holding it behind his back as he grabbed for his other one. “You like being the one in control, don’t you Zan?” he breathed, roughly licking the corner of his mouth as he stared at him through dark eyes. “You’ll find I like to play things a little differently.”

“Fuck—” Zan never finished his curse as he was roughly pulled back against Nick’s lips. He breathed harshly, trying to fight against the feelings crashing inside of him, urging him to submit. In the end, he lost himself in the kiss, feverishly grinding against Nick’s abdomen as Nick backed him against the wall.

“Oh, yeah baby…” Nick breathed through a husky chuckle. “Show me how much you want it.” He skimmed his lips across Zan’s stubbled cheek, then went back to his mouth. “Nice ring…know how to use it?”

“Where do ya want it?” Zan returned with a growl as he struggled against Nick’s grasp. “Let go, damn it.”

“You don’t want me to let go,” Nick stated flippantly. “If you did, you’d try harder. Now shut up and take it.” With that he leaned forward and began nibbling Zan’s lips, slowly rocking his hips against the other male’s as they both groaned.

Max watched the scene with a mixture of fascination and lust. He’d never quite seen a dominant like Nick. Even Michael didn’t possess the same air of complete control that Nick accomplished with a single look. It both intrigued him…and made him hot as hell.

“I’m so fucking hot,” Zan groaned, unconsciously reading his brother’s mind as his head fell back against the wall and his hips pistoned against Nick’s. “Fuck…do something.”

“What?” Nick demanded in a low voice. “What do you want, Zan?” When the other man didn’t answer, his voice took on an edge as he shoved himself harder against him. “Tell me.”

Instead of answering with words, Zan leaned forward and bit into Nick’s lower lip, arching his entire body into the other male’s as Nick let out a hiss. Within seconds, he found himself pressed face first against the wall as Nick attacked his bare back with his lips.

At the feel of a silky tongue rasping down the length of his spine, he threw his head back and clenched his hands against the wall as he shivered from head to toe. “Damn!”

He inhaled sharply as Nick’s tongue traced the dip just above the rise of his buttocks, his hands sliding forward to grasp him through the ancient jeans. Fingers began working nimbly at his zipper, tugging apart the steel teeth in order to find the prize inside. He inwardly chuckled at this thought, then lost all capability for thought when his erection suddenly sprang free and a calloused palm gripped him snugly.

“Ah, fuck yeah!”

Max felt sweat beading on his forehead as he watched Nick begin to run his palm up and down Zan’s thick length, drawing strangled cries from his brother’s throat. Without thinking, he sat back and began rubbing against the constriction in his jeans. Unbuttoning himself, he reached in and pulled his cock out…releasing a groan of satisfaction as he squeezed the aching flesh.

At the sound of pleasure Nick glanced up and caught sight of Max, propped against the couch cushions and eagerly stroking himself to the same rhythm with which he fondled Zan. One brow lifted in wicked delight as he released Zan’s cock and grasped his hips, turning him around.

The protest died on Zan’s lips as Nick bent his head and took his cock into his hot mouth, deep throating him with skill. His voice garbled and he fell against the wall, using it for support as his hands buried in Nick’s burnished hair, dragging him closer. “Suck it.”

“Oh, shit,” Max groaned, stilling his movements as he watched the pleasure etched across Zan’s face. His eyes fell closed as he struggled not to spill himself right then and there, slumping into the cushions as he swallowed heavily.

When he reopened his eyes he saw Zan bent over on all fours as Nick yanked his pants away, revealing a firm muscled ass the same bronzed shade as the rest of his body. He kneeled behind Zan, rubbing his cheek along his shoulder. “You ready?” he asked huskily, straightening and rolling back on his knees as he reached down to palm his shaft.

“Wait,” Zan panted. “What about lube?”

“What about it?” Nick questioned gruffly. “Got natural lube right here, baby. Now spread ‘em. God, you have a gorgeous ass.” He licked the palm of his hand and rubbed the saliva across his cock before bending to drag Zan’s head to the side for a rough kiss. “You want me inside you?”

“God…yes,” Zan groaned, happily giving up control for that moment in time. “Fuck me, Nick.”

“Gladly,” Nick growled, and with a few more coats of saliva he positioned himself at Zan’s entrance. Pushing forward slightly, his mouth fell open on a silent gasp as Zan groaned long and low. “Aw, fuck you’re tight! I figured Mike and Kyle would have you loosened up by now.”

“You’re huge,” Zan argued, dropping his head forward as Nick pressed in another inch. He grit his teeth at the slight sting, waiting for the moment when his cock would brush against that elusive spot inside of him. He reached back and grasped Nick’s ass, shoving him forward. “Deeper.”

“Still trying to dominate, Zan?” Nick breathed heavily. “Even when you’re being stuffed full with cock? Damn, that’s sexy.” Saying so, he thrust forward and they both cried out.

Max said nothing as Nick began riding Zan hard and fast, harsh male groans renting the air along with the scent of sex. He just bided his time, feeling strangely confident of his plans.

The second Zan came with a violent jerk, shouting out every blasphemous term under the sun, Max stood and made his way over to where Nick was still pounding inside his brother. He kneeled behind him and began giving him a tongue bath similar to the one Zan had received.

The second Nick felt his touch he shivered, and slowed his thrusting while arching into Max’s touch. It gave Max a rush, and he bit into the dense muscle of Nick’s shoulder.

“Owie,” Nick murmured, rolling his shoulder and pulling back from Zan as he fell back on the carpet and stared at the ceiling with wide eyes. Nick turned and met Max’s dark gaze, smiling heatedly at the passion burning in the amber depths. “Want a ride?”

“How about I give you one?” Max growled, nearly laughing as Zan blinked. Their reversal of roles was short-termed for sure, but for now…he was enjoying being the one in control.

“Thought you’d never ask, Max,” Nick purred, reaching out and pulling him into a sweaty kiss, their slick flesh sliding against each other as hands groped for flesh. “I’ll be honest, Evans…I’m close to blowing,” Nick admitted as he pulled Max down on top of him, grinning over his shoulder.

“You’re some piece of work,” Max chuckled despite himself. “And too damn sexy for your own good.”

“Well, you know us rich kids have issues,” Nick groaned as Max lubed himself and began a slow penetration. “Shit, that feels good…”

“Yeah it does,” Max answered hoarsely, loving the tight, hot feel of Nick around his cock. “Ah… shit…” He swallowed and tried to fight against the urge to seat himself to the hilt and just go to town.

Sensing his hesitation, Nick arched into him and murmured, “Do it, Max. Fuck me. Shove that hard cock inside of me—” he trailed off on a groan as Max did just that, and he met Zan’s aroused gaze as he realized the other male was watching and silently caressing himself.

A chorus of moaning started up as Max found his rhythm, alternating between long and slow strokes, to short and quick thrusts that had them both inching closer to the edge. Max broke first, letting out a sharp cry as he yanked himself out and began pumping his shaft as he came.

Nick followed closely behind, and was pleasantly surprised when Zan scrambled forward and sucked him off to completion, running his tongue around the head of his cock as Nick came with a shout.

They all laid there, sweaty and spent until Nick broke the silence. “That was the best damn security installation I’ve ever had. You’ve definitely got my recommendation.”

TBC...

I want to thank Lindsey for letting Nick cum and play with Max and Zan here at Unusual Loves. I hope you all enjoyed it!!! I know that they did :P
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 46

Post by magikhands »

Here's the next part...written for Tanya!!!

Part 46

“Hey, I thought you were going to wait for me?” Michael asked walking into the weight room.

Kyle just smiled. “Sorry, you were being too slow but I’m just doing some stretches. You ready now?”

Michael nodded. He and Kyle spent the next hour and a half doing a cardio workout on the EFX machine then some free weights. The guys tried to workout at least four times a week but today, it seemed that Michael and Kyle worked harder. They both were trying to get away from Isabel and her damned planner. The things that they had to go through the last couple of weeks, Michael was tempted several times to move back to Florida.

Their workout was hard and they were both covered with sweat by the time they finished. Kyle lay on the weight bench with his eyes closed catching his breath while Michael went to where his bag lay and drank some water. While he drank, Michael looked across the room at Kyle. He could not help the thoughts that flew through his mind. Even after such a strenuous workout, he still felt frustrated. The longer he looked at Kyle, the more he knew how to vanquish that frustration.

Michael kneeled next to Kyle and sat there silently. Kyle felt Michael looking at him so he opened his eyes and turned toward him. Before Kyle could say a word Michael had his lips latched to Kyle’s in a demanding kiss. Kyle’s hands reached up and cupped Michael’s face, pulling him closer. Their kiss deepened and soon Kyle was lost in a haze of lust that Michael had brought on.

Michael distracted Kyle long enough to gently pull a hand down and quickly click a cuff on the wrist. Kyle, still in a lust-induced stupor, did not realize until several seconds later that Michael had cuffed his hands to the weight bar that sat above him filled with weights. Michael got up and pulled on Kyle’s legs until his ass was almost pulled off the end of the bench. Michael jerked Kyle’s shorts off, his cock standing stiff and ready.

Michael growled as he looked down at Kyle. “I’m blaming you for my frustrations Kyle.” He reached down and took Kyle’s stiffness in his hand. “Because of you, Isabel is driving us all insane and she always seem to have Maria and Liz with her. Damn, it’s been days since I’ve fucked my own wife.”

Kyle sighed, not sure what to say. He wanted to apologize for Isabel’s behavior but he was feeling just as frustrated. A jolt of pleasure swept through his body as Michael began pumping his cock.

“Oohhh, Michael, I’m…” Kyle never finished as Michael bent down and sucked him into his mouth. “Ummmm, yes.”

Michael expertly worked Kyle’s cock until it swelled and throbbed in his mouth. Michael suddenly pulled away and stood up leaving Kyle panting and begging to be finished off. Michael refused and went and got another drink of water, eyeing Kyle. He bit back a moan as he watched Kyle’s chest heave and sweat gather once more on his body. Kyle was definitely a beautiful man, his muscles sculpted to perfection. All of those hours of working out have paid off.

Michael went back to stand next to Kyle who looked up at him. “Michael, you didn’t have to do this. You can have me at anytime.” He said indicating to the handcuffs as he pulled down on the bar a little frustrated that he could not go to Michael.

Michael smiled and squatted down. “I know but since I started working out here, I wanted to do this to someone. Today, you were the lucky candidate.” He leaned in and took one of Kyle’s nipples between his teeth and bit lightly on it while his tongue gently caressed the tip. Kyle groaned loudly and squirmed. “You like that?”

“Oh, yes.” Kyle groaned.

Michael kissed Kyle harshly letting his frustrations come out in a sexual outlet. Kyle opened willingly for him. Michael abruptly stopped and stood again. Kyle cursed, knowing that Michael was enjoying this torture he was inflicting. Michael pushed down his shorts and moved to stand between Kyle’s legs. He reached down and took his own cock in hand and began pumping. Kyle was helpless but to watch, his skin beginning to tingle in anticipation of what was to come. He knew that look that Michael had in his eyes. He was about to get fucked hard and fast and Kyle groaned at the thought.

“Anxious aren’t you?” Michael asked seeing how Kyle squirmed.

“Michael.” Kyle pleaded.

Michael smiled and he reached beneath the bench to pull out the tube of lube that he’d placed there earlier. He picked up Kyle’s legs and placed them on his shoulder. This position brought Kyle’s ass off the bench so that his weight rested on his upper back and shoulders. Michael quickly got ready and threw that tube down. There was little gentleness as Michael pushed deep into Kyle’s ass but grunting at the tightness.

Michael wasted little time with romance and niceties as he started to thrust hard into Kyle. The heat and tightness that surrounded Michael had made his desire rise to its height and his cock began to swell. Knowing he was close Michael grabbed Kyle’s cock and handled it with the same rhythm as his thrusts.

“Fuck!” Kyle cried out as he came on Michael’s hand.

Michael groaned as he pushed deep into Kyle’s ass letting his cum fill him. He leaned forward panting, his hands on the weight bar holding his weight. Sweat dripped off his face and fell on Kyle’s chest that was quickly going up and down with his rapid breath.

“I guess we just missed the workout Bro.” A rough voice sounded from the doorway.

Both Michael and Kyle turned and saw that Max and Zan had returned and stood there. They were both appraising the naked bodies of their lovers.

“Too bad.” Max said his voice becoming husky and his eyes visibly darkening. “Since we haven’t had a good workout since what Zan? Seven hours now?” he looked at his watch.

“Yep.” Zan had already taken off his shirt and now unzipping his pants. Michael saw what was about to happen and stood up and unlocked Kyle. They both watched as the twins quickly stripped the come to them. The room smelled of sweat and sex, which just enticed their desire more.

Max went to Kyle while Zan stood nose to nose with Michael.

“So…how’d it go at Nick’s?” Kyle asked, the corner of his mouth twitched. He’d recommended Zan for Nick’s security on his new home but he’d also had other motives. He wanted Zan and Max to get away and have some time together. He also had known Nick for many years and was sure that he’d make sure that Zan and especially Max would relax for the time they were there. Kyle was also sure that Nick enjoyed his two guests greatly.

“Went fucking great.” Max growled as he swooped down on Kyle’s mouth. Zan did the same with Michael.

Max moved Kyle to the curling bench and leaned upon it. His hands roamed Kyle’s body, enticing the desired reaction from him. Max sat and took Kyle’s cock into his mouth. Kyle groaned at the feel of Max’s tongue tangling with his dick. Kyle grew hard again with Max’s insistence, filling Max’s mouth. Kyle began fucking Max’s mouth and felt his moan vibrate his cock.

Max pulled his mouth away from Kyle and looked up. “Fuck me Kyle.” His voice was hoarse with want.

Kyle growled and helped Max stand only to bend him over the bench. Kyle spotted the lube that Michael had thrown to the floor and made his dick ready for Max. Looking quickly over to where Zan had Michael pinned to the mat, Kyle threw the tube in that direction knowing that it would be needed there next. Kyle turned his attention to Max’s ass. He lightly caressed the cheeks and gave one a pinch making Max jump.

Kyle bent over Max, his cock resting in Max’s crack. “You want me to shove my cock up your ass?” Kyle whispered in Max’s ear. He knew that Max loved to be talked to that way by one of his lovers.

“Yes.” Max answered moving his ass further into Kyle.

Kyle pulled away enough to place his hardness at Max’s opening. Kyle ran his hands around Max’s lower back before plunging deep within the tightness. They both groaned. Max reached down and took hold of his own hard length and began pumping it to the rhythm that Kyle was thrusting in his ass. The room was filled with pants, moans and grunts. It reeked of sex, manly sex. Max could no longer hold out as he felt his cock swell as he pumped it harder.

“Uuuuggghh!” Max moaned as he shot his cum on the floor.

Kyle felt Max’s ass squeeze on his cock as he came bringing Kyle to the edge. Kyle thrust one last time shooting his cum deep within his lover. The two slid to the floor embracing, turning to watch the other two in the room

Zan had pinned down Michael to the mat earlier and they had rolled around, their naked bodies entwined with each other. As always, a duel for control began. Zan was now on top again, his hard cock rubbing against Michael’s.

“You wanna be fucked, doncha Michael?” Zan growled as he nipped at Michael’s nipple and ground his cock against his lover’s.

“Yessss.” He hissed from the pain and sensations that Zan was causing. He was so turned on at the moment, Michael almost felt like he’d not cum just a little while before.

Zan shifted his weight and shivered in anticipation. He couldn’t wait until he could feel Michael’s tightness around him. The heat that his body would wrap around him. God, just the thought had Zan close to cumming already. Zan moved and lifted Michael’s legs to rest upon his shoulders. This gave Zan access to Michael’s ass. He took Michael’s cock in one hand and led his tip to Michael’s hole with the other. Michael withered and moaned as Zan pumped him. Zan pushed in just the tip of his cock and stopped. Michael gasped and quit moving for a moment.

“Zan.” Michael moaned, thrusting up his hips trying to get Zan in further. “Give me all of it.” He begged.

Zan smiled down on Michael, enjoying the way Michael was falling apart under him. Rarely did this tall, gruff man do such a thing but he felt pride that he could make Michael loose that stern control of his. Zan pushed in just a bit before pulling it out some. He watched as Michael’s breathing got quicker and his hips thrust higher. Zan pushed in again a little more then pulled out some.

“Fuck! Zan. Please!”

Zan leaned forward letting go of Michael’s dick. This action brought Michael’s legs up higher giving Zan more access.

“What do you want Michael?”

“Fuck me Zan. I want all of your cock deep inside.” He hissed through gritted teeth.

Zan thrust in hard and swift, filling Michael completely.

“Yes!” Michael cried out.

Zan pumped Michael furiously, their breaths coming out in short bursts and moans. Zan grabbed Michael’s cock again and began to pump it in rhythm to his own. Their grunts became louder as they came closer to their release. Zan could no longer hold out and released his load into Michael who let go and sprayed his onto his stomach.

The two collapsed onto the mat then were joined by Max, lying next to Michael then Kyle next to Zan. The four men lay there, covered in sweat and cum but content.

“Damn.” Michael groused.

“Yeah.” Max answered.

“So, when’s the girls gonna be back?” Zan asked.

“Probably an hour or two. Not sure really.” Kyle said.

They lay there for several moments, letting the silence settle on them.

“Fuck it.” Max muttered turning to Michael. He had no clue where all of this sexual desire was coming from. Since he’d stepped into Nick’s house, he felt as if he could not cum enough. He was constantly getting hard and had the urge to bury his cock into whichever lover would let him. ‘Damn, am I turning into a slut?’ he had to think.

Max captured Michael’s lips, Max immediately taking charge. He couldn’t believe that he was hard again. But after watching Zan and Michael, well, he felt energized again. He felt much like the energizer bunny. Just keeps going and going, at least these past three days. Max rolled so that he laid half on Michael, rubbing his cock on Michael’s leg. Michael responded by moaning and running his hands through Max’s hair pulling him closer. Max moved his lips to Michael’s ear then neck, leaving trails of kisses and nips until he reached his nipples.

Soon Kyle and Zan joined in on the fun, hands and tongues going everywhere that could be reached on the four bodies. Max moved to straddle Michael’s head, pressing his hard cock to his lover’s lips. Michael greedily sucked him in letting the tip fall deep in his throat.

“Yes.” Max groaned as heat swelled through his body. The feel of Michael’s lips upon his shaft was delicious.

Zan looked at his brother and Michael. The scene was so hot and knew that Michael’s cock was just begging for attention. Zan found the lube and gently stroked it onto Michael who began thrusting his hips to meet Zan’s hand. Zan moved, turning to Michael’s feet and sat upon his hard cock. Michael and Zan simultaneously grunted as Michael’s cock filled Zan.

Kyle, not willing to be left out, knelt between Michael’s legs and pulled Zan down to suck on his hard length. Kyle then reached out and took Zan’s hardness into his hand. Together, the four men worked at a steady pace, grunts and pants filled the room as they soon reached their orgasms. Max unloading his cum down Michael’s throat as Zan did the same into Kyle’s hand. Next came Michael thrusting his hips up into Zan who greedily slurped Kyle’s load. They collapsed on the mat, utterly exhausted now.

Minutes passed before anyone could move, as the passion subsided. Michael finally lifted a heavy arm and looked to his watch.

“The girls will be here soon.”

Max slowly sat up and looked to his lovers. “Guess we better clean up. I have a feeling we are in for a long night.” Max had spoken to Liz right before coming home and she sounded very frustrated with Isabel. He sighed and the four men trudged their way upstairs to the bathroom.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 47

Post by magikhands »

Part 47

Max entered the den and found exactly who he was looking for. Sitting at the desk, looking intent at the computer screen was Michael. Max smiled as he walked up to the other man, bent and kissed Michael deeply, distracting him from the numbers on the screen. Michael eagerly responded as he did with all of his lovers.

When Max pulled away and stood, Michael looked at him with brow raised. Rarely did the men show physical affection outside of their sexual excursions. This helped them remember not to do certain things when they were around other people.

“What do you want Max?”

Max tried to put on his innocent face but it just didn’t work this time. Michael saw right through it. Something was up.

“Could you keep an eye on Liz for me today?”

“She ok?” Michael asked feeling a little concerned. “Isn’t she with Isabel and Maria shopping and planning?”

“Yeah she was suppose to go but she is not feeling well today. I have an errand to run and it will take me several hours but I don’t really want to leave her alone.”

“Sure, no problem. I’m planning on sticking around for most of the day.”

“Thanks man.” Max bent again and brushed his lips across Michael’s. “Oh, by the way, she thinks that I have to go into work for a little while so…well let’s just keep it at that.”

Michael nodded. He had a feeling that he knew what Max was going to go do but he kept it to himself. Max would tell them when he was ready.

Max left and Michael got up and headed to the kitchen. He made her a cup of hot tea and headed up to her room. Half way up, Michael’s cell phone rang. It turned out that he would have to leave in a little while. He silently cursed the person who had called. Walking up the stairs he was about to call Max and tell him his dilemma when he bumped into Zan. Literally.

“Hey Zan. I didn’t know you were here.”

“Yeah. My client postponed the meeting that we were suppose to have so I thought I’d hang for the day.”

“So no plans in say…an hour or so?”

“Naw, just some phone calls. Why?”

“Max asked me to look after Liz while he went on some errand but I now I have to go in a bit. Would you mind taking over when I leave?”

“Sure. She ok? I thought she left with the others.”

“She’s not feeling well. I’m on my way up to see her.”

“Alright. Let me know when you leave.” Zan knew exactly what Max was doing. Max had told him about it days ago.

Michael continued up the stairs and gently opened the door to Liz’s room. He found her lying on the bed, wrapped in the sheet. Michael set the cup down on the bedside table then reached down and swept some hair from her face. Liz opened her eyes and looked up at Michael.

“Hey.” She said quietly.

“Hey. Max said you weren’t feeling good so I brought you some tea.”

Liz sat up and brushed her hair back from her face. “Michael. You didn’t have to but thanks.”

Michael handed her the cup and stood there actually feeling awkward but he didn’t know why. He guessed that it was because he and Liz were rarely really alone much. Liz looked up and smiled at him and patted the bed.

“Join me Michael.”

Michael sat on the bed and looked at Liz. She had some circles under her eyes and looked tired. “You ok?”

“Yes, just tired. Been doing too much lately.” Michael nodded and watched her as she drank her tea.

Liz set the cup down and slid back down into the bed. “Michael stay with me for a while.”

“I am.” But he continued to sit there absently playing with a strand of her silky hair.

“Michael.” Liz said softly. She pulled back the covers some indicating for him to join her.

Michael stood and shed his clothing knowing what she wanted. He climbed into the bed and took her into his arms.

“Mmmm. Better. I hate lying in this huge bed by myself.” She snuggled deeper into his body, pressing her flesh against his.

Michael’s breath caught as he grew hard, feeling her warmth press against him. He had not wanted this to happen, he knew that she was not feeling well and he was sure that the last thing that she needed was he mauling her. He felt her move in his arms again, this time situating herself so that his rigid member sat between her legs. Michael bit back a moan as he tried to control his body’s reaction to his lover.

‘She needs sleep.’ He kept reminding himself. She did not feel well. The last thing she needed was to have him trying to have his way with her.

“Michael?”

Liz’s voice brought him out of his rationalizing thoughts. “Hmmm?”

Liz raised her head so that she could look him in the eye. “I love you Michael. I’m so glad that you and Maria are a part of my life. Our lives.”

Michael was speechless. Much like the guys not showing physical attention outside of their excursions, the verbal application of some of their affection was not used a whole lot either. Yes, they told their significant others all the time that they loved each other and openly showed it but within the group, the mix match partners, well, they all knew that they loved each other. They all shared the love and caring that had come with their special relationships. Their life. This was the first time that Liz had voiced her affection outside of sex to him specifically.

Michael knew that they all had strange relationships. How can you care so deeply and trust someone so completely and not tell them all the time? He had no clue but that was the way they were. For example, he knew that Max and Kyle declared their love for one another when they were alone but together, well the others just knew how they feel about each other. It was the same with he and Isabel. Maria and Zan. Liz and Maria.

Michael ran his hands through her hair and looked down into her dark eyes. “I love you too Liz. I’m also glad that we are able to be a part of your life.”

“Make love to me.” Liz said so quietly that Michael almost didn’t hear her. How could he deny that?

Michael lowered his head and began a soft kiss. Liz drew her hands through his long hair, pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss. Michael rolled them so that he was above her. He gently broke his lips from hers and used them to softly worship her body. His hands also roamed until they rested on her breasts, his fingers teasing her nipples to tight peaks. Liz responded to him by arching her back and moaning in pleasure.

Michael sighed at the sight and smell of her. Slowly he pushed his hard cock into her waiting wetness. He was still for a moment, relishing in the feel of her heat surrounding him. He pulled out until just his head was still inside and he almost groaned at the absence of her warmth. Smoothly he slid back in. He set the pace to their lovemaking.

Michael’s head swam with the sensations that ran through his body. This was a different experience for him with Liz. There was no one dominating over the other or a fight for control. They moved in perfect harmony together, showing the love that they held for one another. No, this was not Liz taking Maria’s place but it was like a bonding of type between the two. They both shared strong, intense feelings with Maria but now they have some of their own.

Michael quickened his pace as he captured her lips, feeling her walls tighten around him. She was so close; he could feel it, see it. Liz pulled her mouth away and pulled Michael closer to her. Opening her mouth, she bit hard on his chest as she orgasmed. Michael thrust deep inside once, twice before finally giving in to his release.

Michael rolled over to the side and pulled Liz with him so that she lay on her side, her back to his chest. He cradled her in his arms and tenderly kissed her head.

“Get some sleep.” He whispered.

Liz sighed in response and closed her eyes. She fell almost instantly to sleep, feeling safe, warm and sated.

Michael slowly slipped out of bed almost an hour after Liz fell asleep. He’d laid there holding her, not minding that his arm had fallen asleep. He wished he could stay with her until Max returned but he knew he couldn’t. He grabbed his clothing as he crept out of the room, careful not to wake the sleeping beauty. Michael found Zan kicked back downstairs in the den watching TV. When Zan saw Michael enter, he reached out and turned off the set.

“I have to go. Liz is sleeping right now.”

Zan nodded and stood. “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her til Max returns.”

Michael gave Zan a smirk. “I know you will. See you later tonight.”

Zan headed for the stairs while Michael left. Carefully Zan entered the room and saw that Liz still slept. He went to the chair near the bed and sat. He made himself comfortable and took the time to study the woman that had captured his brother’s heart. Actually she’d captured all of their hearts. It was Isabel that had slowly drawn this group of people together but it was Liz who kept them together. Zan had observed early on that this petite girl was the heart of them. It wasn’t like she controlled them, that was his Kitten’s job, but Liz, she was the center of it all. Everyone had a connection to her in a unique way.

Liz shifted in bed turning to lie on her stomach and found that she was no longer being held. She turned her head and opened her eyes. The first sight she saw was Zan sitting in the chair watching her. Her lips curved slightly into a small smile.

“Zan.” Her voice was still laden with sleep.

“Hey Sweets.”

“Where’s Michael?”

“He got a call and had to jet. Thought I’d come and see if you needed anything.”

“Warmth.” Liz said and her smile got a little bigger.

Zan raised a brow to her but stood and stripped out of his clothing. But instead of climbing in next to her as Michael had done, he went to the foot of the bed and pulled the sheet from her body. He then crawled up to kneel between her legs. His hands went to her ass and began to softly knead it. He then moved his hands until they rested on her thighs. He gave a little push and spread them wider. His hands explored her backside as his eyes grasped at the sight before him.

“You are so beautiful.” He murmured, lying on his stomach.

Zan slid his fingers down until they began an exploration of her slit. She was wet and dripped heat. He slipped a finger into her core. Liz responded by lifting her hips up, giving him more access to her. A second finger joined the first and she moaned. Then a third finger slipped in. This had her hips grinding on his fingers and her breath coming out in pants. Zan took a moment and gave her several good thrusts with his fingers taking pleasure in the soft groans that came from her lips.

He pulled his hand away and Liz groaned in frustration. “Zan…”

Zan did not disappoint her. He bent his head and lapped at her folds. He could taste Michael mixed in with her sweet taste.

“Uuuhhh…yessss…” Liz moaned, her hips grinding again. Her movements and sounds encouraged him to continue as he devoured her.

Liz could not control the fire that raced through her body with the touch of his tongue to her skin. She felt him dip into her, lavishing and suckling her. She grasped at the pillow and thrust her hips, pressing his face into her. She felt the building sensation and knew that she was close.

“Zan..yess…please…” she begged.

Zan dipped a finger back into her, letting her juices cover it. He pulled it out and slid it up to right between her cheeks. Gently he pushed the tip of his finger into her puckered hole. He heard Liz gasp but her movements did not stop so he pushed a little further. This time she moaned and her hips went back toward his finger pushing it all the way in. Zan felt the tightness of her ass squeeze his finger. He pulled it out then thrust it back in all the while licking at her core. Liz was now withering unsure if she wanted to fuck his tongue or his finger in her ass.

Zan pulled his finger out until just the tip was inside then sucked deeply on her swollen clit. This brought on Liz’s climax and she cried out. At that same moment he thrust his finger back into her ass and she experienced a second orgasm.

Slowly Zan withdrew from Liz then crawled up beside her. When she came to her senses again she looked to Zan and smiled.

“Feeling better Sweets?”

“Much.” She said as she reached out and took hold of Zan’s hardness.

Zan moved and drew her close to him. This movement made Liz take her hand from him.

“Naw Sweets. That was for you.”

“Zan. Really I don’t…”

Zan kissed her quiet. “For you. Get some rest now.”

Liz locked eyes with him and saw that she would not win this fight so she cuddled deeper into Zan’s embrace, laying her head on his chest. This was the way Max found them an hour or so later.

Max rushed up the stairs, made a stop in Zan’s room then went to his own. The door was closed and he expected to find Michael in there with Liz since he’d not seen him when he came in. He was surprised to find his brother holding Liz. The sheets were pushed to the bottom of the bed and the sight of a nude Liz made Max instantly hard. He bit back a growl as he removed his clothing and walked to the bed. He smiled as he looked down at the love of his life. He slid in on the other side of Liz and spooned in behind her.

Liz shifted a bit as she felt another presence with her now. She knew immediately that it was Max. She knew the feel and smell of him. He and Zan may be twins but each had their own unique scent to them.

“Ummm. Did you get your work done?” Liz asked, groggy with sleep.

Max kissed her head. “Yes. All done.”

“Good.” Liz snuggled into Zan’s chest as Max moved closer to her. Zan opened an eye and adjusted his position slightly making it easier for them both to cradle Liz. He closed the eye again then heard Liz speak.

“Max, tell Zan that he needs to tell the others.”

Zan opened his eyes and lifted his head looking questioningly at his brother. Max just shrugged. “She overheard us talking yesterday.”

Zan lowered his head and caressed her hip with one of his hands. “I will soon.”

Together the three fell asleep only to wake a couple of hours later, Liz feeling much better and let the twins shower her with affection and that special attention that they loved to lavish on her.

TBC...