Unusual Loves (UC,Slash,ADULT) (Complete)

This is the gallery for the winners of the fanfic awards to show off their fics, and their banners!

Moderators: Itzstacie, Forum Moderators

aussietasha77
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Hot

Post by aussietasha77 »

Hot Hot Hot

The wedding was lovely.

More Please
roswellluver
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roswellluver »

gotta love that nookie, hehehe! Thanks for wriitng!
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Part 53

Post by magikhands »

First I have to say: Where are all the Slash Hos???? Hello?? Anyone still out there? :lol:

And second: There are only three more chapters left so this is finally cuming to a close after almost a year so you don't want to miss the last couple of chapters :P

LEGO TIME!!!! Ok, on with the show...

Part 53

Kyle and Isabel spent a romantic evening together at the beach house compliments of Michael and Maria. When the two went to get the girls’ belongings from the night before, they left behind some special things to help make the night memorable for the newlyweds.

When Kyle carried Isabel over the threshold and into the bedroom, they found the room was decorated with candles, which thanks to Scott, were already lit, giving the room a soft glow. There were vases of flowers everywhere that left the room filled with their fragrance. Soft music played in the background setting the romantic mood while the bed was turned back, waiting for the bride and groom, sprinkled with rose petals. Beside the bed was a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and two glasses. On the other side of the bed sat a try filled with strawberries, chocolate, and several other snacks for the lovers.

Kyle spent the night adoring and worshiping his wife, showing her exactly how much he loved her. Isabel returned his love and they finally drifted into a blissful sleep as the sun began to rise in the horizon.

The happy couple met up with the others later in the afternoon. It was a beautiful day, so Isabel and Kyle found the other six out at the pool, lounging and relaxing. Kyle went and sat in a chair near Zan and he pulled Isabel into his lap.

Zan pulled his sunglasses down on his nose and looked at the smiling couple. “I didn’t think ya’d crawl your asses out of bed til at least dark or possibly tomorrow.”

“Like I’d miss tonight?” Isabel snorted at Zan but then smiled. “I’ll be in bed again soon enough.”

This incited laughter from everyone. Pizza was ordered and eaten while they sat around watching the classic movie “Basic Instincts”. Everyone loved this time the best. When they could just lounge around and be themselves without prying eyes, the one downfall of being in the public eye. They were not business owners, executives, or anything but eight adults having fun being together.

Zan and Serina said their goodnights and went off to their room. They had undressed and were lying on the bed softly talking to each other as their hands gently caressed the other. The door burst open without the person knocking giving the two a startle. The watched Isabel, dressed in a silky robe stride up to the bed, take hold of Serina’s hand and pull her up off the bed and out of the room.

“This is still my wedding night, and I want all my family with me.” She muttered, not looking back at a shocked Serina, followed by Zan, whose mouth held a smirk. He knew Isabel too well to interfere.

Isabel led Serina down the hall to her own room and pulled her in until they stood in front of the bed. Serina’s face blushed and she looked down at her feet. On the bed were Kyle, Michael, Maria, Liz and Max, naked and kissing and touching one anther.

Isabel lifted Serina’s face until their eyes met. “You are my family also. I want you with us. We want you with us.”

Serina, though the light in the room was dim, could see the sincerity in Isabel’s eyes. “I just…well, I don’t know if I’m ready for this yet.” She said softly.

Isabel smiled. “You’re ready. I’ve seen how you’ve looked at the guys. I’ve seen the appreciation in those looks. You like how they look and I know you’re curious about them.”

Serina opened her mouth to deny what Isabel was saying, even if she was about to lie, and she knew that Zan was right behind her but Isabel interrupted her.

“I’ve seen how they look at you also. You’re beautiful Serina.” Isabel’s eyes looked upon Serina’s naked body and smiled slightly seeing her modest blush. Isabel moved around to Serina’s side. “Especially Max. I’ve seen how his gaze lingers on you just a bit longer than it should. How his gaze darkens when lust fills his body.” Her voice was softer, almost seductive.

Serina’s gaze went to the bed and looked at Max who was at the moment sucking on one of Maria’s nipples. When he heard his name, he looked up and his amber eyes locked with hers.

Serina shook her head slightly but her eyes stayed glued to Max. “But I ca…”

“Haven’t you ever wondered Serina how much he and Zan are alike? If he feels the same has Zan? If the touch of his lips on your body feels the same? I know he’s wondering about the woman who finally tamed his wild brother.”

Serina closed her mouth and continued her staring match with Max. She felt Zan come up behind her, his hands lightly resting on her hips. “You don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for ‘Rina. You can say no at anytime.” He said softly into her ear.

Beneath the words, she found the he was giving her permission. The permission she sought before her body could move forward. She pulled a shaky breath into her body then let it out slowly before approaching the bed. She knelt on it in front of Max who had risen to his knees also. Maria had seen the exchanged and turned over to find Kyle ready to replace Max’s mouth.

Serina looked for a moment into Max’s eyes and for the first time noticed that they were a lighter shade than Zan’s. A trembling hand went to face and lightly caressed his cheek before lowering her head and placing her lips upon his. Max opened his mouth for her tongue to enter, letting her take the lead.

Isabel and Zan stood where they were and watched as Serina went to Max. Zan stepped over to Isabel and kissed her on her cheek. His hands pulled on the sash to her robe then slid it off her shoulders.

“How’d you know she was ready?” His eyes going back to where Max and Serina was kissing.

“I’ve been watching here since she came. She was never once uncomfortable when someone kissed or fondled someone other than their partner. Not even when Maria made out with you earlier today. She had that look in her eyes. I know that she’s not really into us girls but she won’t mind the simple things.”

Zan nodded glad for Isabel’s observation. He hated the thought of missing this special night together but he didn’t want to push Serina before she was ready.

“Well, this is your night. Shall we join them?” Zan asked offering his elbow to Isabel. She smiled and tucked her arm into his and they walked the few steps to the bed.

As Serina explored Max’s delicious mouth, her hands slid down his neck and muscular chest. She felt a body come up behind her and press into her back. She knew immediately that is was Zan and sighed into Max’s mouth.

Max broke the kiss and looked over Serina’s shoulder at his brother. They seemed to have held a silent conversation that twins seemed to do and he smiled. One of his hands traveled down over her hips until his fingers played in her nest of hair. She moaned at his touch then again when Zan’s hands cupped her breasts. She’d never felt anything so exciting as feeling two hard, muscular bodies pressed against her front and back. Their warmth engulfed her. Their touches were thrilling, sending shivers through her body in anticipation of more.

Max and Zan let their hands explore her body, one set knowing her well, the other set learning her curves. The hands lightly grazed each other as they brushed her silky, burning flesh. They loved hearing her sighs of pleasure, her whimpers of passion, her moans of desire. Serina urged them on as her hands went to Max’s body, trying hard not to compare him to Zan though they felt similar. She cleared her mind of all thought and just let her body concentrate on the sensations the two men were causing.

Max eased her back and until she lay on top of him with Zan sandwiching them. Max pulled Serina’s head down and claimed her mouth while Zan gently caressed her ass with one hand while the other hand worked into her slick pussy.

“Serina. Ride me.” Max asked, his voice husky with desire.

Serina smiled and rose up enough to slide his cock into her. She groaned as he filled her. She felt Zan still behind her and his cock pressed up to his ass.

“Zan. Please.” She begged.

Zan smiled as he bit her shoulder knowing exactly what she wanted. Taking the lube that laid on the bed, he readied himself. He watched Serina slowly ride Max and felt his cock grow harder as he guided it toward her other opening. With a slow gentleness he slid his hardness past her tight ring and deep into her ass.

“Yes!” She cried out, never knowing how great it felt to have two men filling her completely.

Serina’s cries caught the other’s attention and they gravitated over to the threesome. Liz was the first one over. She kissed Max on the lips, savoring his taste before moving around behind Zan. She kissed him also and then moved her lips down his body. She got on her hands and knees and kissed on his ass cheeks as he began pumping Serina. Liz maneuvered her head until she was able to suck on Zan’s balls and tongue Max’s balls along with the area where Serina and Max were connected. Her breath warmed the threesome, making them moan louder, sensations running rapid through their bodies.

Michael came up behind Liz and pressed his hard cock into her wet pussy, filling her with his hardness. She felt warm and tight causing him to grunt in pleasure. Isabel looked at the growing group and wanted to join in the fun. Looking at the five positions, she decided that the best place for her was to straddle Max’s face and lowered herself so that her soaked slit was right at his lips. She felt him open his mouth and begin to eat her, using his tongue to lick and slather her pussy lips.

Kyle, wanting a piece of the action, moved his body so that he was at Max’s head and pulled his wife down to suck on his hard, throbbing cock. She eagerly sucked on him while Maria; the last to be added to this chain of bodies straddled Kyle’s face, her body turned to the group, her eyes locking with Michael’s, making it so that Kyle ate at her delicious center.

The temperature in the room rose as the eight bodies seemed to move in a rhythm, much like watching waves rush to shore, each part of the wave having it’s own rhythm but fitting in the overall design. Pants and cries of pleasure rose and fell in accordance to their motion as they smoothly worked toward their climaxes.

Serina was the first to scream out as the others followed until they all fell into a heap of bodies and limbs tangled together. Looking at the bed, one could not decipher where one began and another ended. Harsh, ragged breath filled the air as they all came down from their intense high.

“Welcome to the family.” Liz said quietly under the heap of Michael’s body but she didn’t mind, still feeling his dick within her body.

“Wow. If I’d known it would this…orgasmic. I’d have come to visit sooner.” Serina sighed while the others chuckled. Zan had her tightly in his embrace, feeling almost as happy as the day she said she’d marry him.

Isabel sighed, finally content. She was together with her family, her complete family. This was how she wanted it. She cuddled deeper into Kyle’s side, her eyes already closing, knowing tomorrow was to be a long day.

TBC...
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 54

Post by magikhands »

Ok everyone. I hope you all went and looked at the banner that Dreaming in Purple made me :) ...I don't know, I think it is so appropriate for this fic :wink:

Well, sad to say, this is the last nookie part :cry: and only two more parts left that will be posted during this week. I've hit my 30 shipper mark which I will explain more at the end of this fic.

Enjoy and see you in a day or two. :P

Part 54

Kyle and Isabel’s wedding reception was in full swing. The entire first floor of Kyle’s home was filled with friends and associates of those that occupied the large house. There was plenty of music for dancing, smiles, well wishes and an overall happy atmosphere. The normal social that Valenti usually had that was not stuffy and dull. The attire was dressy and celebration was in the air.

Kyle was by the Den, shaking hands and smiling with associates from Isabel’s work. He was actually getting tired of all of this already. He couldn’t believe that it’s been only an hour. He still had another to go before he had to make his announcements. A flash of soft green nearby caught his attention. He turned his eyes to the staircase where he saw Serina in her dress of green slowly ascend. She stopped, turned and met Kyle’s eyes. She winked and a smile played at the corner of her lips. Even with their distance, he could see that her green eyes glimmered. He watched as she turned back around and continued on her way up.

Excusing himself, Kyle made his way to the stairs. It took him longer than he wanted because people kept stopping to congratulate and talk with him. Finally he made it to the stairs and quickly followed the path of Serina. On the second floor Kyle paused and looked both directions for a clue of which way she went. He heard a noise to his left. He held his breath and listened, straining to hear over the noise below him. He heard it again and went down the hall until he came to an open door.

Kyle silently stepped in to find Serina sitting on top of the pool table. Zan was standing in front of her, his mouth licking and nipping at her neck. Her head was thrown back and a look of pleasure filled her face. Watching them together mesmerized Kyle. They looked so good, so sexy. He felt his blood begin to drift down to his groin.

Kyle heard the door close behind. He turned his head and found Liz standing just behind him. Her eyes were glued to the couple as well and he instantly recognized the desire that flared in her dark orbs. He turned back to the pool table and found that Serina was now looking at the two. She smiled and tapped Zan on the back. Zan growled as he pulled away from her and looked over to Kyle and Liz. A smirk formed on his lips.

“Are we interrupting something?” Liz asked.

“No.” Serina answered. “You are just in time. Zan and I have a situation that the two of you would be great help in.”

“Really?” Kyle said, a brow arcing up.

“Uh-huh. You see, I’ve been wanting to watch Zan with either Michael or you and he’s been wanting to watch me with one of you also.”

A smile crept in Kyle’s lips. “That’ a tough situation there.”

“So where do I come in?” Liz asked stepping up to Kyle.

“I just want ya Sweets.” Zan said, his eyes devouring her.

Liz gave Zan the most seductive smile as she walked up the couple. She licked her lips, her eyes locking with his.

“What makes you think that I want you?” She asked. She felt her stomach clench with desire as the words tumbled from her mouth.

Zan gave a confident smirk. “Cuz, there ain’t no way you can resist me.”

Zan leaned over and captured Liz’s mouth. He released Serina with one arm and wrapped it around Liz’s waist to pull her closer. The kiss was filled with want and desire as he plunged his tongue into her willing mouth. She leaned against him, sighing into his mouth.

Zan lifted his mouth from hers and gave her his arrogant smile. “Told ya.”

Kyle walked up to the three and reached his hand out to caress Zan’s face. “Well, let’s get this show on the road because Isabel will divorce me already if I’m not down there to make my speech in one hour.”

Liz backed away and locked the game room door while Zan backed away from Serina. Kyle took off his jacket and laid it on a chair with Zan’s. He took off his tie and placed it with the coats. Kyle walked back to Zan and began to unbutton his shirt. He loved Zan’s chest, especially his nipple rings. Never in his life would Kyle have thought that the sound that someone made when you playfully tugged on a nipple ring would turn him on so. With that thought in mind, he lowered his head and began to caress one of Zan’s nipples with his tongue. He heard Zan’s breath catch as he sucked it into his mouth. Gently, Kyle took the metal between his teeth and pulled. Zan growled and Kyle seemed to become instantly hard. Kyle switched nipples and was granted another rush as Zan responded to him.

Zan’s hands rested on Kyle’s shoulders, his fingers digging into the shirt and flesh. He loved how Kyle stroked him. Each of his lovers had a different touch, a different feel to their intimacy. His body began to heat, an inferno starting in his groin. Yes, he’d had wonderful, awesome sex the night before but he realized that he could never truly get enough of his lovers. It was an addiction that he did not mind having.

Kyle knelt before Zan and released the stiff dick that tented his pants. Kyle took Zan’s length in his hand and stroked it twice. He was rewarded with a groan and he could see some precum gathered at the tip of the head. Kyle turned to Serina and saw that they mesmerized her. This was her first time seeing Zan with another man and she had a look on her face that screamed out that it was really turning her on.

Kyle turned his attention back to the dick that rested in his hand. Zan had grown impatient and began to pump slightly in Kyle’s grip. Kyle squeezed tightly on the shaft signaling for him to stop his movements. Kyle slowly took the entire length into his mouth.

“Uuuurrggghhh!!” Zan groaned, feeling the warmth of Kyle’s mouth engulf him and spreading a jolt of electricity through his body. He knew that if he wasn’t careful, he’d blow his load right there.

Serina’s eyes were focused on the two men in front of her. She liked what she saw. She knew that Zan had been with Kyle and Michael. In fact, he’d come and visited her after his first time with Kyle. He’d told her every detail of what occurred. He was scared that she would no longer want him after what he did. She remembered him being so worried about it but that was not the case at all. She’d known about Max and the others from Zan. She was supportive of Zan’s choice to live there with them between his travels along with helping them deal with the Tess situation.

Now, she was sitting here watching Kyle suck her fiancé and she was enjoying every second of it. But then her thoughts wandered to Kyle. She focused on his lips and the expression on his face. She could see that he was thoroughly enjoying what he was doing to Zan. She thought about how his lips and tongue would feel upon her body and sex. She felt her blood begin to heat as a flush appeared on her face and neck.

“Kyle.” She beckoned the other man. Her voice was near to choking. Her need was rising by the second.

Kyle stopped his motions when he heard Serina call to him. He heard Zan groan when he let go of his hardness to look over at her. He observed the pink that tinted her face and neck. Her chest heaved and he knew that she was extremely turned on. Kyle looked up at Zan who was also looking over at Serina.

“Go.” Zan growled. He loved what Kyle was doing to him but his desire to see Serina with Kyle was stronger.

Kyle rose from his position and gave Zan a long, lingering kiss before he went to Serina. He stood between her legs. Her dress was bunched up at her waist as she sat on the pool table. He stood there letting her take the initiative. With hands that trembled slightly, not out of fear but anticipation, she reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. She quickly pushed it off his shoulders then let her eyes roam the beauty of his muscular chest. Kyle watched her tongue slowly wet her lips as she gazed upon him.

Next she loosened his belt and unsnapped his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Her eyes widened when she saw that he wore no underwear.

Kyle chuckled at her expression. “It was a dare from Maria.”

Serina smiled, having learned how zany Maria could be sometimes. Again, her tongue licked at her lips, unconsciously, as she focused upon Kyle’s hard dick. She felt Kyle’s hands lift up her dress higher on her hips and then pull her body closer to the edge of the table. She went willingly. Serina watched, as Kyle seemed to have read her mind and knelt before her, pushing her legs farther apart. His tongue began a light caress to her folds as she leaned back giving my more access. Her body began to shiver from the ecstasy of his touch. She moaned and her hips began moving with his tongue as he dipped into her wetness.

“Kyle.” She sighed. “Uhhmmmm…yessss..”

Her body burned as desire and need consumed her. Kyle moved his mouth to her swollen clit and sucked into his mouth as she sank down into swirls of pleasure, her climax coming hard and quick.

Kyle licked Serina’s quivering pussy until her body stopped its shiver. He stood and looked over at Zan. It was his turn to be mesmerized for the moment. Zan had taken Liz over to the chair and sat with her in his lap. Liz had stepped out of her dress leaving only her garter belt, stockings, and heels and sat upon Zan’s hard cock facing away from him. Kyle watched as Liz rode Zan for several slow strokes. They both had the perfect view of Serina and Kyle and they were watching them intently.

Kyle turned his attention back to Serina and lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. Without preamble, Kyle thrust hard into her. She moaned in response as she felt him fill her body. He was thicker than Zan and she felt her walls stretching slightly to accommodate him. She sat up and Kyle pulled her closer to the edge of the table and began a steady rhythm of thrusts. Serina wrapped her arms around Kyle for support and looked over his shoulder at Zan and Liz. The two who were watching her and Kyle too entranced her.

Moans and sighs were heard as their pleasure peaked, the air feeling charged with desire. Liz and Zan came first, crying out in pleasure as they both came. Serina bit Kyle on the shoulder as her orgasm consumed her with Kyle right behind her, grunting in his release.

After a time for them to catch their breath, they split apart and put their clothing back together, each helping the other.

“That was…” Serina started as she kissed Zan.

“Yeah. It was.” Zan said smiling at his fiancé, knowing that she thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Kyle and Liz stood back and watched the happy couple, glad that they were a part of their little family.

Kyle looked down at his watch. “Oh shit. I’ve got to go. Isabel will have my balls if I’m late.”

Liz chuckled knowing that Isabel would probably lock his dick and balls away for days for messing with her planned out party. “Yes. I think we all need to get back before the others come looking for us and start something we can’t finish.”

Serina nodded and took Zan’s hand in hers. She pulled him to the door and the four went down to the main area together. As they descended the stairs several people in attendance looked their way but then went back to what they were doing. Max and Isabel were standing together near the dining room and saw the four descend.

“I think someone had some fun without us.” Isabel leaned over and whispered into Max’s ear.

He nodded his agreement. “I believe you are right. They have guilt written all over their faces.”

Isabel smiled as Kyle and Liz walked their way. “I’m sure we can find ways to get them back tonight.”

Max chuckled. “Of course.”

Kyle and Liz reached them and were greeted with kisses. Liz didn’t like the whispering and smiles that lit their faces. “What’s going on?” She asked innocently.

“Just waiting for you Love.” Max said snuggling into her hair.

Liz didn’t believe him but let it pass.

“Come on Dear. It’s time.” Isabel announced taking Kyle’s hand and pulling him into the room that had the stage.

Within minutes, all the guests had gathered in the room, champagne glasses in hand and looking up to the stage where Kyle stood. Isabel was at his side.

“I’m honored to have so many friends and associates here to help my wife, Isabel, and I celebrate our marriage. I’m sure many of you are saying that it’s about time and wondering why it took so long. Well, I don’t really have an answer but I do know that I’ve loved Isabel for a long time and now knew that I would one day make her my wife.”

Kyle looked over at Isabel and saw a shimmer of tears in her eyes. “I would like to thank all of you for your support and friendship through the years and am glad that this time to start my family had finally come.

“Before we have our toast I would like first to ask Max and Zan to come up here with us. And bring your lovely ladies.”

Max and Zan looked at each other wondering what was going on. They shrugged and took Liz and Serina up to the small stage.

Kyle looked out at the crowd. “There are two more reasons for celebration tonight. And I’m glad to be the one to announce it.”

He looked over at the two couples smiled. He saw their confusion and almost laughed. Michael and Maria were standing off the stage to his right and he saw smiles upon their faces.

“I have the honor of announcing the engagement of my best friend, Maxwell Evans, to the beautiful and dear friend of my wife and I, Elizabeth Parker.”

The crowd clapped and people began to talk throughout the room. Kyle held up his hand and waited for the room to settle down.

“Also the engagement of his brother, Zander Evans, to his beautiful business partner, Serina Johnson. Apparently there will be a double wedding sometime in the future. So a toast to our dear friends and family. May you have the love and blessings that I know Isabel and I will have.”

Everyone drank to the toast and then the room was filled with clapping. When the six came off the stage and the band began to play again, they were all greeted with well wishes and congratulations.

But in the back of the room, there were icy blue eyes that gazed heatedly upon the four couples. Her red lips were tight in a frown. They did not hear the low growl that came from her throat.

“He’s mine Bitch.” She said, venom lacing her words.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 55

Post by magikhands »

Next part is up and ready...just please don't get mad at me for the treatment of Max. It was all Tess, not me.... :oops:

Part 55

Max walked out to his car in the parking garage. He was running late and planned on calling Liz once he headed home. Raul had offered to drive Max today to work but Max declined. He and Liz were going out that night on a date. They had all been so busy recently with Kyle and Isabel’s wedding and now they were working on their own that they had not had any quality time together. He wanted to do something nice with Liz, just the two of them. He wanted to stop by the flower shop and pick her up some white roses, her favorite, before going home. He could have had someone else do it or have them delivered but sometimes he liked to do these things himself. Just because they had money didn’t meant that he forgot who he was or his background. He was really just a simple man.

Max opened the car door, got in, and then closed the door. He put the keys in the ignition when he felt something at the back of his neck. His eyes flew to the rearview mirror and his stomach churned at who he sees.

“Tess. What are you doing?” He asks, fear gripping at his stomach. In the mirror he saw that she was holding a gun against him. She smiled at him but didn’t answer. “Do you realize what you are doing? Why are you holding a gun to me Tess?”

Max was trying to get her to talk, maybe if it was only to calm his own nerves. The thought of a gun against him was not a pleasant one, it made his insides shudder. Especially in the hands of someone unpredictable like Tess. Instead of answering him, Tess reached her free hand around him and held out a thick metal circular band. A small black box was attached to it. It reminded him of the collars that he’d seen around a dog’s neck to teach it not to bark.

“Put this on.” She ordered.

“What is it?” He asked, eyeing it wearily. He wanted nothing that Tess had. He didn’t trust her and was becoming quite scared.

Tess pressed the end of the gun deeper into his neck. There was no doubt in his mind that she would pull the trigger if he resisted her. He could see the crazed look in her eyes. His only hope was that he could possibly reason with her. Maybe.

Max took the device from her and did as he was told, locking it into place on his neck. It was a tight fit but it snapped shut. He felt Tess ease the gun from his neck but not totally remove it.

“That device you are wearing is controlled by this.” She held a box so that he could see it. It was a simple black box that fit easily in her hand. It had a keypad and a red light. She pushed a sequence of numbers and it gave a long beep and the red light turned on.

“It is now armed. All I have to do is touch this button,” She indicated to the # key. “And the collar will detonate. It has just enough explosive on it that it can easily separate your head from your neck.”

Max swallowed hard. This woman really was crazy. Not only did she have a gun but explosives as well. He had to fight to keep his body from physically trembling. His stomach heaved and he somehow managed to keep the food that rested there down. His body began to perspire as his fear filled every inch of him. He closed his eyes for a second hoping that when he opened them again, it would all be a dream. He was wrong.

“Why are you doing this Tess? What did I do to make you go to this extreme?” Max asked, trying hard to keep the fear and tremble from his voice. His eyes met hers in the mirror. They locked and it seemed as if Max could see her pleading with her eyes, begging to make her stop, urging him to stop her madness. Then it was gone. Replaced by coldness.

“You are destined to be mine. When I first saw you, I knew that you belonged with me Max. She took everything that was mine once, then got everything she dreamed of. Now it’s my turn to get what I want.”

“Tess…” Max began shaking his head. He wanted desperately to break through to her. To find out what was driving her to do this. He knew that she hated Liz and Maria. That she had some odd fascination with him. Was it because he was with Liz or was it for another of her perverted reasons?

“SHUT UP!” She yelled making Max flinch. In the mirror he saw a glint in her eyes and knew that she was quite mad. He knew he would not be able to get through to her. He watched as she closed her eyes for several seconds and her lips move. She was mumbling as her brows scrunched together. She shook her head and repeated the word ‘no’ several times. Her eyes slowly opened and she seemed calmer but the glint of madness was a little brighter.

“What you are now going to do Max, is slowly get out of the car with your hands showing the entire time. I want them up so that I can see them. You will walk to the car to your left, open the back door and stand facing the car. Do you understand?”

“I can drive you Tess. Wherever you want to go, I’ll take you.”

Tess began to laugh then stopped. “You seriously think that I don’t know that this car is equipped with a GPS?” She growled. “Oh, and toss your cell phone on the passenger seat.”

Max silently cursed her for realizing that both the car and phone were indeed stocked with GPS systems. Max saw that he had no other choice so he did as Tess said and was soon standing beside the car. His only hope was that someone would come upon them and maybe help. She came behind him and pulled both arms back and handcuffed them behind his back. She reached into the front seat and pulled out something black.

“Now, get in onto the floor.”

Max turned his head to plead with her one more time not to do this, that she was making a huge mistake. Tess was growing impatient so she kicked at the back of his knees. They buckled and unable to use his hands to break his fall, his head hit the top of the doorframe of the car before he fell hard to his knees on the concrete.

“Not another word.” She sneered, pushing him inside the door. She knew she had to get out of there before someone came along. She was already pushing the timetable that she’d set.

Max crawled painfully inside the car. He could feel that a bump was quickly rising on his forehead and his vision was a little blurry along with an ache. Tess leaned in and placed the black material over his head. His head was beginning to pound but he heard her words clearly.

“Lay there and be quiet. We’re going home.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Liz walked into the library, spotting Kyle at the computer. “Kyle, have you heard from Max?”

Kyle looked up from the screen and shook his head. “No. Not today. Weren’t you and he supposed to go out on a date tonight?”

Liz nodded. “Where’s Zan?”

“He and Michael went in to town to pick up some equipment.” Kyle saw the frown on her face and noticed that she was biting her lip. A habit she did when she was nervous or worried about something. “Is everything ok?”

“I don’t know. I hope so but Max was supposed to have been home almost an hour ago. He’s not answering his cell and Rachel said that he left over an hour ago. I’m getting worried.”

Kyle picked up the phone and began dialing. “Let’s call Zan.” Now Kyle was worried.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael and Zan got out of the car and walked over to where Max’s car was still parked. Zan pulled out the gun from the holster at his ankle. Cautiously he rounded the corner of the vehicle and looked in. It was empty. He tried the driver side door and found that it was unlocked. Zan opened it and looked inside. All appeared normal except for the cell phone lying on the passenger seat and the keys in the ignition.

Zan looked back at Michael. “Give me your phone.”

TBC... Till tomorrow! :wink:
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Part 56 Conclusion

Post by magikhands »

Here's the conclusion everyone Image . Again, don't blame me...it's all Tess! :roll:

Part 56

Max could feel lips pressed gently against his lips then his chin, down to his neck and chest. The feeling was a little strange but it had to be Liz, right? As the lips traveled around his upper body something alerted him that it wasn’t Liz. Her touch and smell was all wrong.

“Liz?” Max mumbled trying to open his eyes that felt heavy. He heard his voice thick and his mouth felt dry.

He felt something slap his face and it stung. That sensation forced him to open his eyes. His sight was blurry but he could make out someone sitting on top of him.

“Don’t ever say that name again!” The person who sat upon him said harshly.

Max forced his eyes to focus and was met with a set of icy blue eyes. Max sobered immediately.

“What the hell?” He said as he tried to sit up and knock the revolting woman off of him. Tess just laughed at his efforts. Max looked to his arms and found them shackled to some metal poles that were at each corner of the bed he lay upon. He looked down and found that he wore nothing but his boxers and Tess sat, wearing some sort of short, reveling nightgown, straddling his waist. He took a deep breath trying to keep his stomach from empting its contents as the feel of her on his skin sickened him. His skin crawled at her touch and all he wanted was to get away from her.

“Tess, let me go.” He said quiet and calm hoping to reason with her. It was all coming back to him. He remembered how she’d made him get into her car and that they drove a ways before she made him get out. He walked into what sounded like a warehouse then sat on what felt like a bed. The next thing he knew, he felt a pinch in his neck and then waking up. He looked up and found that there were mirror above them and he could see that the band with the explosives was gone but what else had she rigged to him that he couldn’t see.

“I don’t think so. You are now mine. I’m never letting you go.” Tess let her hands roam on his chest. Max ached to push her away but he was trapped where he lay, wrists and ankles tied in place. Again, his stomach threatened to unload its heavy remains but he swallowed hard, keeping it down, along with the fear that flooded his body.

“What are you doing Tess?” His voice sounded calm even if his insides were tumbling toward panic. He could see the glint in her eyes telling him that she was serious and the last thing he wanted to do was get her mad. “You can’t keep me here. I have family and friends that will be looking for me. People will notice that I’m missing.”

“They will forget you in time Max.” Tess smiled. “This is your new home, here with me.” She indicated around her.

For the first time, Max took notice of his surroundings. They were in a small warehouse and she had it set up much like a studio apartment. His blood ran cold when he saw the metal cage that was near the bed and then a box nearby. He could only imagine the things that she had in there just waiting to be used on him. His mind screamed for him to lose control and yell at her, demanding for her to let him go but he knew better. That would get him nowhere he knew. If she got mad enough, he could see that she would easily kill him. His heart pounded in his chest in rhythm with his head as the drugs she gave him began to clear.

“Tess, if you let me go now, I will forget all about this. I won’t call the cops and you can just disappear, start a new life.”

Tess was beginning to get annoyed with Max. He was hers and she would not let him go. Never.

“Shut up Max. I don’t want to hear you anymore.” Her head began to pound and she closed her eyes squinting trying to block out the voice that wanted to intrude into her thoughts. She shook her head, clearing it out. It was telling her things. Things that she didn’t want to do.

“Tess. Listen to me.”

Tess opened her eyes and Max knew that he’d pushed too much. She reached over and grabbed what he saw was a gag.

“I told you to shut up. I have to teach you to respect me and listen when I tell you something. Now open up.”

“Tess, please.” Max shook his head. “I’ll be quiet, just don’t do this.”

Tess reached behind her and grabbed Max’s balls and squeezed them hard. “Open up.”

Pain shot through Max’s body and his eyes watered. His breath stopped for several seconds but still a gruntle noise rose from his throat. He wanted to curl up into a ball, trying to sooth the hurt but his bonds prevented movement. He felt her hand move and begin to squeeze again. Reluctantly he opened his mouth letting her place the gag in his mouth.

Tess sat back and looked at Max, a smile once more on her face. Max knew he was in serious trouble because she was definitely insane.

“You’ll learn to love me Max. Once I show you how I much pleasure I could bring you, you’ll be begging for me and you’ll remember no one but me. We can live a happy life here. You will never have to work again. I will provide all that you need.” Tess smiled as her eyes got a far off look, into her fantasy world. “It will be perfect.” Her voice was soft and sweet.

Max shook his head trying to tell her no. Her hands roamed his body and she bent and bit one of his nipples bringing forth a whimper from him. This apparently pleased Tess for she did the same to the other. Her teeth began nipping at various places on his chest, each bite getting harder, leaving marks, her breathing becoming more ragged with every sound that Max made. She sucked on his neck like a vampire and he knew that there would be marks there as well. Her hips gyrated upon him and he felt his body shiver from the chills that ran through him.

He closed his eyes and silently called out to Liz, picturing her in his mind. She would be so upset right now. They were supposed to have gone out on their date. To have some alone time. He could picture her with tears in her eyes as she paced the floor of their room. Maria and the other girls would be with her, comforting her, assuring her that Zan would find him. He could practically see her stop and take in a deep breath, composing herself and not letting the others see too much of her fear and grief. Even is these images were sad and broke his heart, they kept him from thinking of the pain and situation that he was in. Tess’s words brought him out of his reverie.

“I could bring you so much pleasure if you didn’t fight me Max. Just relax and let me have you, lead you to your heart’s desire.” Tess said softly, almost sweet as her lips trailed down his bruised and marked chest and her body moving between his legs.

Seeing where she was headed, Max began pulling on his chains and yelling from behind his gag, protesting what she was about to do. He watched helpless as her fingers hooked the waistband of his boxers about to pull them down. His blood suddenly ran cold, sending shivers through his body at the thought of what was about to happen. He squeezed his eyes closed, shutting his tears in. He would not let her see him lose it. He would be strong. That was the only way he could survive this.

“Tess!” A voice yelled out.

Tess turned quickly and found Michael and Zan standing just inside of the door of the warehouse. Max opened his eyes, recognizing the voice. He sighed and laid his head back feeling a little bit better now that they were here.

Tess held up a device when Michael and Zan started walking toward her. “Stop right there. Don’t come any closer unless you want to cause Max a great amount of pain.” Tess stood from the bed and walked a little closer to them. “Michael, it’s not a pleasure to see you. You were interrupting a very romantic moment between Max and I.”

Michael looked over Tess shoulder and saw how she had Max tied and shuddered at the thought of what this woman had already done to his lover. “Tess, let Max go. We don’t want any trouble.” Michael said trying hard to hold back the urge to tackle her and give her neck a good strangle. He took another step forward.

“Men just don’t listen.” Tess said as she pushed a button on the device. Michael froze and they watched in horror as the poles that Max was chained to began to pull away from the bed, stretching Max’s limbs, threatening to pull him apart.

“Stop!” Zan stepped up to Michael. He could hear Max whimpering and it killed him inside as he felt his brother’s pain. Tess pressed another button and the machine stopped its movements. “You don’t want to hurt him.” He said calmly, looking at Tess. “He’s no use to you then.”

Tess looked at Zan. “You’re Zan, Max’s twin. The two of you look so much alike but I think Max is the better looking one. You’re too rough looking.”

“Let Max down and we’ll talk.” He ignored her comment. “We won’t come any closer.” Zan said calmly though he was being torn apart at Max’s pain.

He was inwardly sighing in relief that they had been able to get there as soon as they had. Yes, Tess left the vehicle and phone behind, but what she didn’t know, was that Zan was experimenting with a new GPS unit that could be put in shoes or watches for his clients. Max didn’t know it, but Zan had placed one in his watch. And Zan was very glad that he chose his brother for the experiment.

“You can’t have him. He’s mine. That Bitch doesn’t deserve him. She can’t love him like I can. She already took one of my boyfriends, she can’t have this one. Because of her…Alex….”She sobbed. “He died because of her. She took him from me.” Tess’s head had began to pound again. Her breathing was rapid as she fought off the voice, his voice. “No…you can’t make me let him go.” She said to no one, her eyes closed tight, shaking her head. “He’s mine, you hear me, mine. She took you, so I get him. Fair trade.”

Suddenly Tess was knocked to the ground and the device fell from her hands but not before she pushed the button that activated the poles again.

Zan and Michael quickly reacted rushing at Tess. Michael helped Kyle hold her down as she screamed and fought with a strength they’d never seen in a woman, but then they’d never wrestled with a crazy one before. Zan ran for the device as he heard Max cry out in pain, his arms and legs being stretched to their limits. He found the button and pressed it, stopping the motion. Then carefully he pressed a red button and watched as the poles moved back in place, lowering Max down to the bed. Zan rushed to him and quickly removed his gag.

“God, Max…are you alright? I’m so sorry bro.” Zan said as tears ran from his eyes. His body was shaking as the fear he felt come crashing on him. He reached for the shackles but found that each had a small padlock keeping them locked. It was breaking his heart watching Max try to hold back but saw that pain flooded his eyes and the tears that ran down his cheek. Anger surged through Zan’s body. He wanted so badly to hurt Tess for putting Max through all of this. How could a human be so cruel and demented.

“Get me out of this thing.” Max said, his voice barely above a whisper, wracked with pain and fear.

“Keys!” he yelled to Kyle and Michael. “Where are the damn keys?”

“Fuck you!” Tess yelled back then screamed as Kyle bent her arms further up on her back.

He and Michael had managed to get her on her stomach, Kyle’s knee pressed hard on the middle of her back with both arms pulled up. Michael was holding down her legs but he’d had enough out of her. He moved toward her head, yanking it up hard by her hair.

“I’ve never hit a woman in my life but I will make the exception with you Tess. Now, where are the fucking keys?” Michael demanded.

Tess looked up at his eyes and saw nothing but rage and fury directed completely at her. ‘I told you that you’d fuck things up. I told you not to do this but you did it anyway. Now you have to pay the price. The price you should have paid when you killed me.’ The voice inside her head, mocking her. Suddenly Tess realized all that she’d done

“Oh god!” she began to sob. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry, I never meant…”

“The fucking keys!” Michael grounded out getting ready to do what he said.

“In the cabinet over the sink.” She said crying. Michael released her head not caring that it smacked down on the hard floor. He turned to Zan and saw him already retrieving them.

Zan quickly unlocked the cuffs and helped Max sit up. His blood boiled as he had unlocked Max’s wrists and saw the marks that the steel cuffs had left as he had struggled with them then when they’d pulled on them. They were red and had a couple of small cuts where the metal had dug into his skin. There would be bruises in place by the next day. When he released his ankles, Zan was tempted to kill Tess at what he saw. He realized that when the poles had began to move, Max grabbed hold of the chains with his hands enabling him to keep some of the pressure from his wrists. He was not so lucky with his ankles. They were bleeding profusely and already showing signs of bruising.

Michael moved to Kyle and looked down at Tess. She’d quit resisting and was now just lying there sobbing. He saw that Kyle kept looking back at Max just as he was but the look in Kyle’s eyes said it all. Behind the blind fury, he wanted desperately to go to Max.

“Here, let me take over. She’s calmed down. Go to him, he needs you.” Michael said softly.

Kyle turned to him and let the tears in his eyes finally go for just one moment. “Thanks.” He was up as soon as Michael had a hold on Tess and quickly grabbed a blanket off the bed and went to where Zan had set him on the couch. He gently wrapped the blanket around Max’s shoulders then sat next to him wrapping his arms around Max.

Zan watched as Kyle now took over the care of Max. He looked around for something to tie up Tess. That was not a problem, he found some rope near the bed and took it over to Michael. Together they secured her but Michael did not release his knee from her back.

Zan stood and pulled out his cell phone. He first called Detective Litz and told him their location then he called the girls to assure them that they found Max and that they would be home as soon as they could. The girls had demanded that he tell them where they were so that they could come and get Max but seeing Max as he was right now and then running into Tess, he knew that they would be like a pack of hungry wolves on her. If they felt anything like he did, Tess would not survive the seven of them. He refused. They were not happy but he promised that as soon as he could, he’d bring Max home and then they could take care of him.

Zan went back to Michael and knelt beside him. “My turn. Go.” Zan had watched Michael while he was on the phone and saw him looking over to the couch. He’d made sure Max was all right already; Kyle was comforting him, now Michael wanted his turn. Though Michael was not normally a patient man, when it came to his lovers, he was filled with unusual patience as he often waited his turn.

Michael did not have to be told a second time. He went and sat on the other side of Max and touched him gently on the leg. Max turned to him and tried to smile.

“I’m ok. Really, thanks to you guys. She didn’t get a chance to do anything.”

“She did enough. We should have been here sooner. Shit, this should not have happened at all. We should have taken care of her a long time ago.” Michael berated himself.

Max reached out and took his hand. “Michael, stop it. I’m fine. Let’s not play the ‘should have’ game. We can’t change the past. None of us could have seen that she’d try something as sick as this.” He leaned over and gave Michael a quick kiss on the lips.

Michael looked at Max and took his free hand and ran it through his hair. Max closed his eyes at the familiar gesture from Michael. He felt himself beginning to relax, the shaking of his body was beginning to slow as the pain eased into numbness but he still felt cold inside. He had to wonder if he’d ever feel warm again.

The door banged open and Michael let go of Max’s hand, jumping off the couch. Kyle also released Max and moved just an inch away but kept his hand on his back to lend him comfort and support. Max had yet to talk to Kyle but he knew that once they were alone, Max would open up to him and he was determined to be there for his lover.

Detective Litz walked in with several uniformed officers. They went to where Zan still kneeled on a quiet Tess. He looked down at Tess then at Zan who just shrugged his shoulders. Det. Litz had worked with Zan Evans several times in the past concerning problems that his clients were having, so when he’d called about his brother missing, he knew that Zan had more resources than the department and let him do his rogue tracking.

Zan moved off Tess and let the officers pick her up.

“You have the right to remain silent.” Det. Litz began. “Whatever you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the state. Do you understand your rights?”

Tess looked at the Detective with reddened, defeated, dazed eyes. She nodded. “Yes.” She said in a whisper. Detective Litz nodded to the officers and they led her out.

“I’m sorry Zan.” He said as he looked across the room to Max. He’d seen pictures of Max and knew that they were twins but now seeing them together, he was amazed at how alike they looked. He could also see the same pain in their eyes as he walked up to Max. He looked around the room and noticed the paraphernalia that Tess had obtained. The chains, cage, and toys that laid around. “It looks like she was going to keep him for the long haul.”

Zan nodded, chills ran through his body at the thought of Max in Tess’s hands for any length of time. He knew that what she’d done to Max before they arrived would be trauma enough on him. He would need plenty of time to mentally recover from this ordeal. Zan was confident that Max had plenty of people who loved him there for him.

Litz kneeled before Max and noticed how two other men were in close proximity to him as if protective Mother Hens. Both men eyed him wearily and looked ready to jump to Max’s defense if he did something wrong to their friend.

“Max, I’m Detective Litz. Do you feel up to telling me what happened?”

Max nodded and spent the next thirty minutes telling the detective what he could remember and answering the Detective’s questions the best he could. Det. Litz nodded his head when he was finished.

“Thank you Max. You really should go the hospital and get checked out. Did you want me to call an ambulance?”

“We’ll take him.” Zan said.

Max looked up at his brother. “Zan, no hospitals. Please? I just need Liz. And to go home.” Max’s voice was weak, reminding him of a little boy. Zan had not heard him like that since they were kids and he would get hurt. Max looked to Michael and Kyle for support, wanting to go home.

Det. Litz looked to Zan. “That’s his fiancé.” Zan informed the man then turned back to his brother who was pleading with his eyes. “But Max, you need those checked out.” He indicated to his wrists that Max quickly tucked back in to the blanket. He’d shown them to Litz and let the CSO take pictures of his injuries.

“I’ll make a call and have Dr. White come out to the house.” Kyle said not wanting Max to go through anything more. He knew that he just wanted Liz and the rest of his family.

Det. Litz nodded. He knew who Mr. Guerin and Mr. Valenti were. How could you live in this city and not know of them. He’d seen the tabloids and what they said about the eight that lived in the Valenti mansion. But he knew Zan was a good person and if he was involved with these people, then they had to be good too.

Kyle and Michael helped Max out to the car. They left Max’s clothing knowing that it would be used in evidence. Kyle sat in the back of the car with Max who laid his head in Kyle’s lap. Michael sat in the front seat while Zan drove. The forty minute drive back to Kyle’s was filled with a strained silence, all wanting to say something to Max to comfort him but not wanting to bring up the experience that he’d just been through.

Kyle slowly ran his hand through Max’s hair during the ride, feeling his lover’s body relax as they rode closer to home. When he looked down at Max, he saw a stream of tears that flowed from his eyes but he did not make a sound. Michael had turned in his seat and reached and took Max’s hand, clasping it tightly in his, assuring himself that Max was there with them along with letting Max know that they were here for him. Zan had moved his rearview mirror so that he could look back at his brother and was relieved when he saw that Max relaxed enough to finally close his eyes.

As soon as the car reached the front of the house, the door flew open and four women along with Scott and Raul came running out. Max was helped out of the car and the first person he sought was instantly in his arms. Liz was hugging him tightly and sobbing in his chest.

“Oh, Max. I was so scared. Did that Bitch hurt you? I can’t believe..”

“Shhhh.” Max comforted her, running his hand through her hair letting his own tears flow again. He was around family now; he could let it all go.

Suddenly Max felt surrounded by arms as Isabel, Maria and Serina embraced him, all crying. It was Michael that interrupted their hug fest.

“Let’s take this inside. The doctor will be here soon.”

The girls let go reluctantly. Isabel went to Kyle glad that he was all right, Serina to Zan, and Maria to Michael. Liz stayed glued to Max’s body. Raul and Scott helped Max into the house and up to his room. They both told him how glad they were that he was all right and said to just call if he needed anything. They were part of the family but they dismissed themselves knowing that the others would take good care of Max.

“I need a shower.” Max said. “I need to wash her…” he stopped and looked at Liz’s horrified face. Zan had not told her what exactly had happened.

“Max?” Liz gulped. How had Tess abused him in the short time she’d had him? She did not know the details. She wasn’t sure she wanted to know. She gasped as Max finally dropped the blanket to the floor. Dried blood was caked to his ankles and wrists. She saw bruises forming under the blood and also on his chest where it was apparent she’d bitten him. There were also large hickeys on his neck. “Max.” she choked out only imagining what Tess had done to him.

“I’m alright Liz. Help me shower before the doctor comes.”

Liz nodded and went with him to the bathroom. The others stayed in Max’s room while Zan told them what had happened.

Max leaned against the sink while Liz got the shower started. He pulled down his boxers when she began to undress. He was certain that he would burn them and the blanket and definitely his clothing if he got them back. Liz took his hand and led him into the shower. He sighed as the hot water ran down his body, holding back the wince as it beat on his fresh wounds. They were beginning to ach now, the numbness wearing off.

“Tell me what happened Max.” She said looking up at him.

Liz took the soap and quickly lathered his body while he spoke, taking great care as she washed his wrists and ankles. She tenderly washed his head where a bump had formed. Tears ran down her cheeks as he told her everything that Tess had done and said. Her heart ached for Max, for what he had to go through because of her. Liz reached down to soap up his groin and Max gasped in pain when she’d taken his balls in her hand.

“What did I do? Did I hurt you?” Liz asked. She’d washed him thousands of times and he’d never reacted this way.

“She…well I wouldn’t do what she wanted so she took them and squeezed them terribly hard.” Max blushed a little as he told her what Tess had done.

“Oh, Max. I’m so sorry. If it weren’t for me, you’d never have had to go through any of this. It’s all my fault.”

Max took her chin in his hand and lifted it up to look at him. “No Liz. You are my everything. You are the sunshine that fills my days. Thoughts of you kept me from going crazy as she did those things to me. Without you, I’m nothing. No more blaming. Tess blamed you for Alex’s death. You and Maria blame Tess, now you blame yourself for what she did to me. No more. What has happened has happened. There is no going back and changing it. Only going forward and not letting the past rule your life.”

“I love you Max.” Liz said as emotion filled her voice.

“I love you too.” He said bending down and capturing her lips. Their kiss was tender and filled with love as they both fell into each other. Max broke away breathless. “I want nothing more to make love to you Liz but I think I’m about to fall on my ass if I don’t sit down soon. Plus the doctor should be here by now.”

Liz nodded and told Max to wait a minute to get him some help. She came back with Kyle who said that the doctor had just called and that he was ten minutes away. With Liz’s help, Kyle was able to dry Max off and put a clean pair of boxers on him before helping him to the bed. Once Max was settled, with Liz snug by his side, clothing back on of course, Kyle went down to wait for the doctor. The others crowded around the bed trying to lend comfort to their lover.

Dr. White came and bandaged Max’s wrists and ankles saying that there should be no permanent damage and that they would heal fairly quickly. He gave Max a full examination and looked closely at the bump on his head. He advised Max to take several days off to recuperate and if he was feeling sick to his stomach or dizzy the next day, to call him. The eight gave their thanks as Kyle showed him out.

When Kyle returned to Max’s room he found that Liz and the others had stripped their clothing and all crawled into bed with Max. There was no way they were going to leave him alone even though they knew Liz would be there with him. It was a reality that they could have lost him tonight and it hit them all hard. They were a close nit group so when one was effected, they all were.

“I saved a spot just for you.” Isabel said to her husband as she patted the space next to Max. Kyle smiled and quickly shed his clothing almost jumping into the bed.

It was a sight to behold. Max laid in the middle of the bed with Liz on his right. Snuggled up to her was Maria with Michael right behind her. On Max’s left was Kyle who Isabel was snuggled up against. Serina draped her arm across Isabel while Zan held her tight in his arms.

Kyle reached down and began pulling off Max’s boxers. “Uh, Kyle didn’t the doctor say I should have lots of rest?” Max asked, brow raised.

“Yes he did and I’m sure you will get lots of it but if we are all naked then so must you. I thought I made those rules clear to you a long time ago.” Kyle laughed and kissed Max’s lips. “Don’t worry, we won’t attack you until morning when you’ve had some sleep.”

Max smiled and snuggled deeper into his covers and lovers thinking how lucky he was to have so many people love and care for him. How satisfying his life was and how he’d never dreamt it would be so.

THE END
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Author's note

Post by magikhands »

Wow, I can’t believe that this is finally over.Image This little story started out as just a ten part fic but with an overwhelming response from readers (and sometimes my lurkers) it grew into something more. I want to give a special thanks to all of the Slash Hos who’ve encouraged and supported me through all of this. Image It was you who helped with the ideas and story line. This was definitely one fic that the readers helped write. :P

I also believe I did something mostly original with this story. I may be wrong but I’ve not seen a fic, besides Tharos’s Viral Apocalypse, that used such a variety of shipper groups. (And we all loved VA, right? ) Actually 31 in all and also made up 12 groupings that are not named. And of course who could forget about the Hexasex, Septasex, and Octosex….

Here’s a list of the shippers I used through out the story for you curious ones:

Awakened Dreamer – Z/L
BBQ M&Ms – M/Mi/K
Candy – Mi/Ma
Candy Souls – Z/Ma/Mi
Cliffhangers – Mi/Is
Double Dip – M/L/Z
Dreamer – M/L
Dream Pole Nuts – M/L/Mi
Ground Control – M/Ma/Z
Ground Zero – M/Ma
In Crowd – K/Is
Insider – Z/Is
Lizizards – L/Is
Loyalists – L/K
Marmalades – M/L/Ma
Out of Towners – M/Is/Mi
Outside Garden – M/Is
Panty Brigade – M/K
P-nut M&M – M/Mi
Polar Cliffs – L/Mi/Is
Polar – Mi/L
Rejects – M/Ma/K
Rock N Jock – Mi/Ma/K
Second Generation – Ma/K
Shared Gomez – M/L/Is
Snapdragons – L/Ma/Is
Spurs – Mi/K
Waitresses – L/Ma
Wipeouts – L/K/Ma
Grounded Souls – Z/Ma
Testostrone Overload – M/Nick G

If you break down all the ‘Lego’ parts, you will find the other five groupings not listed here that I would have loved to put in but I mainly used my count for the featured groups.

I had a lot of fun writing this and used a lot of my pent up imagination for this. LOL! Again, thanks for all the support and feedback from both the lurkers and active readers. Without you, I don’t think that my first attempt at a real slash fic would have been as interesting and popular as it was. It’s been fun but I don’t have a clue how I could ever follow up on something like this.

Oh, and I thought about doing an epilogue but decided against it. It is just common sense that Tess goes to jail, FINALLY….Max, Liz, Zan and Serina have a happy double wedding with lots of time with their family, and that they all live happily ever after. Yes, also Max would probably go to some counseling to deal with his Tess torture but he had plenty of people around also to help him. I’m sure that they all finally had children too but that is entirely a different story.

ChrisImage