If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Post by Luvya »

Title: If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen)

Disclaimer: The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. They are not ours and no infringement is intended."

Couples:
Liz/Max
Alex/Isabelle
Kyle/ Tess
Serena/Tom
Michael/Maria

Rating: Teen

Synopsis:

Okay what if it was the show but everyone was swapped around?????

Liz and Michael Parker: Where found by Parkers on the side of the road. (Much like Max and Isabelle where on the show) they have never been seperated since. They know that they are aliens and more are out there but they can't trust anyone apart from there child hood friend Maria Deluca

Maria De Luca: Knows the parkers well and knows their secret. Has a crush on Michael ever since they first met but hides it by 'fighting' all the time.

Alex Whitman: Is an Alien but knows there are more out there and suspects the truth about Liz and Michael. Has an crush on Isabelle Evens since he first laid eyes on her.

Max Evans: Has a crush on Liz Parker since second grade. His adopted sister Serena and twin sister Isabelle think he's nuts and pushes him towards Tess Harding.

Isabelle Evans: Twin sister of Max. Ice princess. (Some people would call her an all around bitch) Hides her crush on Alex by dating others.

Serena Evens: The Evans found her on the side of the road sitting in a muddy puddle. Ever since then she's been apart of the family. She's a lot like Liz and compets with her at every chance she gets. (through school) is also an Alien and Alex's Destiny

Kyle Valienti: Basically the same as our all about loving Michael off the show. He does a perfect stonewall act. As you could probably guess he's also an alien and is Liz's destiny.

Tess Harding: Is an Alien. A lot like Ava. Michael's destiny.

Tom Valienti: Tom was adopted by the valientis as well but isn't an alien. He ends up liking Serena.

It starts off with Max getting shot and Liz healing him goes off from there (With Alex, Serena, Kyle and Tess finding out along the way).

Aliens:
Liz~ Me
Michael~Isabelle
Kyle~ Me
Serena~ Liz_Parker
Alex~ destinysucks
Tess~ M

Humans:
Maria~FallenMagic
Isabel~ Athena
Max~ Isabelle
Tom~destinysucks
Last edited by Luvya on Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

Name: Serena Elise Evans
Personality: Not as popular as her sister Isabel but likes to do other things. She competes with Liz in anyway she can in school and tries to outdo herself.
Story: The Evans' found her on the side of the road in a mud puddle and sicne then she's become a part of the family. She's very diffrent from Max and Isabel and is as well an alien.
Description: Blondish brown hair, brown eyes, 5'3

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Name: Elizabeth Claudia Paker (Call her Liz or there will be hell to pay!)
Bio: Liz doesn't trust anyone whats so ever. (Well apart from Michael and Maria) Because of not trusting anyone she throws herself into her studies and her work. She has eyes for no one.... but all that could change....

Name: Kyle James Valenti
Bio: In Kyle's spare time he is trying to track down the other aliens that he knows are out there. He's suspisous of the Parkers as he noticed that they where found by his own father on the side of the road not to far from where he was found. But his father being the responsable sheriff found good homes for them with the parkers.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Name: Maria Grace DeLuca
Bio: Been best friends with Liz Parker since the time they met and knows all about the Parker siblings’ alien side. She has also secretly had a crush on Michael for a long time but hides it by constantly bickering with Michael. She is fiercely loyal to her friends.

Hmm..I'm not too happt with Mair'a middle name...its not...er Maria enough. Any suggestions? :)
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Okay here goes :)

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I guess you think everyone's human on earth right? That there was no Roswell Crash. Well I can automatically can state that your wrong on both accounts. Yes there are aliens on earth. Yes there was the Roswell Crash and yes it is a cover up. I suppose your wondering how would I Elizabeth 'Liz' Parker would know. Well here's the deal I know a alien. In fact I AM an alien. But It's a big secret and Michael would kill me for telling you. Michael Parker is my twin brother. He's my best friend in the world (Apart from Maria Deluca!) My parent's adopted us when we where 6 years old. That was also when we met Maria.

Maria Deluca. My other best friend. The guy my brother has a crush on. (COME ON I know these things). The girl who has a crush on my brother. (When are they going to admit this too each other?) Maria's the only one who knows our secret. I can remember when it came out.

~*^*~Flashback~*^*~
"MARIA LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Michael screamed from across the street. I could only watch in horror as my best friend got hit by a car. We had to do something. Michael was already by her side and put his hand on her stomach. I quickly went to work. Mindwarping is a great power to have. I don't use it often because I'm scared of what could happen to a person. But I had to. I had to save Maria's life, and protect ours. I made it look like Maria had gotten back up and everyone else had gone back to there ordenary lifes.

So as you can see we had to tell her. She didn't look down on us though. She treated us with more respect. We've become closer since she's known.

"Hey Lazy bum time to get up" Michael yells from the doorway. I'm in bed while I've been thinking about this.
"Hey I'm getting up" So begins another morning as 'my life as an alien'

~*^*~End Liz's post~*^*~

So how was that?
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Since no one else was posting i thought I might post my part.

~*Maria*~

Okay, so it’s another normal day, in my normal life, in a normal small town called Roswell, New Mexico. Wait? Did I say normal? My life stopped being normal a long time ago. It stopped when I got hit by a car (yes a car). But that’s not what changed my life. What changed my life was that Michael Parker, my best friend’s brother, the guy I have secretly loved all my life, put his hand on top of me…and saved my life by healing me!

Yep, he healed me! I was totally freaked out when I realized what had happened and that Liz had manipulated the crowd with her mind! That was when I found out their little secret. Liz and Michael were aliens from the ’47 crash. Is that unbelievably ironic or what? Little green men, hiding in the world’s most popular UFO sighting city!

Ok so they’re not little green men (in fact, one certain alien is certainly hot!) but it still has an air of intrigue to it, don’t you think? I mean why are they here and are there more of them out there? There are so many questions to which even they don’t have the answers too and probably might never will. But that’s okay. Even with super powers they’re still the same people, still my best friends.

And even though this secret has turned sent my life spinning in another direction, I can’t say I regret it. In fact it has made Liz and I a lot closer. And it had brought me a lot closer to Michael too! We’re practically best friends. Saving someone’s life can do that to you. There’s just one problem…I want to be more than just best friends…and he doesn’t.

~*~*~*~*

Was that okay? Do you want me to change something?
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Here's Kyle's Part

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

Kyle James Valenti thats me. Although I'll like to point out one thing, I'm not of this earth. (Sounds better than Alien doesn't it?) I was adopted out to my father Sheriff Valenti at age 6. I guess you have a question: Are there anyone else like me out there? I seem to think so. Liz and Michael Parker seem to be strong candatites for parts. I'm not so sure about anyone else though, Although My other brother Thomas maybe a candate....
"Yo Kyle it's time to get up."
"Yeah I'll be up in a mintue geeze"
"Well you don't want to be late for school now do you?"
"Yeah I do"
"Well too bad for you..." I sigh and start to get up. Lets get this show on the road.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Nice Post. So Kyle doesn't know who his pod-mates are? That's so sad. :(
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*MICHAEL*

I can't believe that Liz is still in bed. Nobody likes to sleep late better than I do, so if I'm up, then she should be, too. It's almost time for school. At least we don't have to work the early shift today.

You see, our adoptive father owns an alien-themed restaurant here in Roswell. All the food is named after various alien movies, the walls are painted with spaceships and stars, and the wait-staff wear stupid antennae on their heads. I tell you, it's a major embarrassment. But this is Roswell, and alien is what the tourists are looking for. Alien is what sells.

Fake aliens, that is. I know most of these tourists actually believe in aliens and all, but I still think they would freak out if they had absolute proof that they were real and serving Saturn Rings at a Roswell restaurant.

My twin sister and I work there, at the Crashdown Cafe. That's what it's called. Named for the Crash of '47. Usually, I put it out of my mind, and I don't think about it, but sometimes it's just really weird to work in a place that's profitting on what was probably our parents deaths. Like I said, I try not to think about that.

I'm a cook, and Liz is a waitress. She says she's got it better because she gets tips, but she also has to wear the dumb antenae. Definately not worth it in my book.

Our best friend, Maria, also works at the Crashdown. It's great that we get to be together a lot. Even if when things are really busy and we can't talk, it's nice to just be together. Of course, we hang together outside of work, too. We've been friends since grade-school. Liz is always teasing me about her, like there's something going on. Which is completely untrue. I mean, Maria is beautiful. She's wild. She's fun. She makes me laugh. But she's just a friend. A really, really great friend. That's all.

No, really. Just a friend. Honest.

Nothing more. At all.

We're just friends.

I saved her life once, when she'd been hit by a car. It was one of those days I was really glad I have these strange powers. I was able to reach inside her with my mind, and push her body back together, like it was supposed to be. In the process, I saw some things. Things inside her mind, her soul, her memories. Some of it was happy, some sad, but it was all Maria. It was all beautiful.

If Liz doesn't get down here and have her breakfast soon, I'm leaving without her. I don't want to be late.

Did I mention that Maria is in my homeroom?
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I wonder why Michael is so eger to get to school today is it because of our blonde friend? Who he claimes is 'just friends?' I sigh and glance at the clock. Crap I better get moving. I pull out a jean skirt and a black tee-shirt (one that I know Michael will probably comment on for some reason) and head down to breakfast. I'm thankful that I didn't have the early morning shift at the cafe. The one thing that's good about being a waitress at the cafe your parent's own is the fact that I get to work with my best friends. (Maria's a waitress like me and Michael's the cook) Also the tips. Michael thinks it's weird that our parent's make money of our parent's death but I don't like thinking about it. I pull my hair into a poneytail and go down stairs grabbing my bookbag on the way.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Unless Luvya has another opinion, lets say that Liz is not in the same homeroom as her brother and Maria. Most school systems split twins up when possible.

Another question, 'though. Who is Max's best friend? Is it still Michael? Maybe Kyle? Since he's Liz's destiny, that could be interesting. Or would Alex be better? Or Tom. He's the only other human guy in this drama, right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*MAX*

I walk into homeroom and put down my books. I look back and see Liz Parker a few rows behind me. Why do homeroom teachers always insist on seating kids alphabetically? I wish I could see her without turning around. Tom Valenti is in the very back row. I'd love to trade places with him. I could watch her the whole period. Liz looks just great in a skirt and a black tee-shirt. Wow. She looks good in everything she wears. Even her waitress uniform.

I've been more than half in love with Liz since the second grade, but she doesn't seem to notice me, and I don't say anything. We're both honor students, and lab partners, so I get to see a lot of her. Even if it is just school stuff. Sometimes I go down to the Crashdown just to watch her working. I wish she would see me as more than a school friend.

My sisters think I'm nuts. They're always telling me to stop thinking about her. Just this morning, they were at it again. Telling me to ask Tess Harding out. I don't know why they think Tess would be the one for me. I mean, she's nice and all. And I know she likes me. But she's not Liz Parker.

I have two sisters. My twin, Isabel, and Serena. Our parents found Serena at the side of the road when we were six. Nobody's been able to find out where she came from, but she's our sister now. We're all three about the same age. Sometimes people think we're triplets, which is kinda cool. Sometimes it feels like they're the twins, and I'm the singleton, they're so close with all their girl-talk.

With an effort, I turn away from Liz. I don't want to be too obvious about staring at her. I turn back toward the front of the class and sit down.

Yes, I think I'm going to need to stop by the Crashdown for a milkshake after school today.