If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Maybe Kyle could be Max's best friend seeing as it defently would be interesting that way :-) (possibly Alex and Tom could be friends with Tess, Isabelle and Serena?)

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

I watch as Maria and Michael come into homeroom together. They have grown closer the last couple of months. Closer than they might of been. Did something happen between thouse two? Note to self: Do some research in the last couple of months. Do you know what else is annyoing? Having Max Evans talk about Liz Parker ALL DAY I mean I know she's pretty and all but come on every day of the damn week? He sound's like a girl. Not to get down on him or anything seeing as he IS my best friend and all but It can get an annoying. Michael and Maria seperate and they go and sit down to there assigned seats. Maria goes and sits next to Serena, Max's other sister and Michael sits down a couple of rows from forward from me. Why DO they sit us aphabetically? It sucks. It really does. I look over at Alex Whitman who sits next to me and strick up a conversation.
"Hey Alex"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

Figured I'll do a Liz Post

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

Homeroom is always the same. I almost always do some sort of studing in Homeroom, may sound geeky but that's just me. Straight A Student Liz Parker. I haven't had a grade lower than a A- in a LONG time. (Apart from that one F that I'll rather not go into now..) ANYWAY like I was saying I always do some sort of Studing in homeroom and today is no different. Until I get the weird feeling I'm being watched. I look up and the only movement I catch is Max Evans head turning back around. Was He watching me? Nah He couldn't be. He's only my lab partner. A common Earthing. Man Maria would of Killed me alien powers or not if she had heard thouse last four words. Well anyway back to studing.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

I was thinking, maybe Alex could be friendly with both groups (maria, Liz and michael)and (tom, serena,isabel and tess) you know like the mutual friend. that way they have some link between them. If you don't wnat that then tell me and i'll change my post.

~*Maria~*

As I walk towards homeroom with Michael, I can feel some kids do a double take. It’s not often they see Michael early. I throw Michel a knowing smirk as he rolls his eyes at their reaction.

“It’s not like I’m always late.” He grumbles as we turn around the corner.

“Please!” I laugh. “If Liz and I don’t force you to come early every once in a while you’d still be in bed!”

“Hey” Michael protested. “Just so you know, I woke Liz up today!”

I give him a disbelieving look and he sighs in mock dejection. “You don’t believe me do you?” he asks.

I just smile teasingly at him as we move into homeroom. The truth is I’m ecstatic to have Michael walk me to class. Okay, fine we’re in the same class but still…this is Michael Parker we’re talking about here! Any minute I am able to spend with him is fine by me.

Once we enter, Michael and I move in opposite directions to our seats. (Why the hell do we have to sit in alphabetical order?) As I take my seat towards the front of the classroom, I could have sworn I saw Kyle Valenti staring at Michael and me with a curious look on his face. Shrugging it off I take my seat next to Serena Evans.

Now Serena might be considered a nice person and all on some distant planet but frankly she’s not one of my favorite people in school. Maybe it’s due to the fact that she and Liz never got along or maybe it’s just because I can’t stand her! Well, no matter what the reason, I am in mood to get into any sort of conversation with her. Not that we actually talk in the first place.

Wanting to avoid her totally if possible I let me gaze roam around the class. I see Michael sitting in the back, seemingly absorbed in a magazine (though I could have sworn he was looking at me) but what took me by surprise was to see Kyle trying to strike up a conversation with Alex. Now that isn’t something one sees everyday.

Alex is a really nice person and I would even consider him a friend but to see him and Kyle talking got me curious. What could they be talking about? I grin to myself as I turn back around. I would definitely have to ask him later.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~

Man this is boring. Alex still hasn't started talking to me yet. As soon as the bell rings I'm finding Max and getting out of here. I don't care if this is like un aloud. Pretty soon I'll be going home anyway. Out of Roswell New Mexico. I will be finding my home Roswell just isn't it.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I sit through homeroom, trying to read my motorcycle magazine. I've got enough saved up for a down payment and I really think I could swing the monthly with all the work dad gives at the Crashdown. Dad hasn't agreed yet, but I'm sure I can get him to come around. Especially since I'll be paying all the expenses. I'm trying to decide what I want and what I can afford, but I keep getting distracted. Every sentance or two, I find myself looking up at Maria's golden hair.

It's nice to share homeroom with her, although I wish we could sit closer to each other. Still it's better than last year, when she was in Liz's homeroom. Soon class is over, and I gather my books quickly so I can meet Maria at the front of the class. "Hey," I say as I pass her desk.

"Hey," she says, and falls in step with me. We only have a couple classes together and 1st period isn't one of them. I have English and she has Social Studies. But we do have to walk in the same direction for a little while.

"Hi Guys!" says Alex as he catches up with us, walking next to me. "Did you do all your reading?" He asks me. Alex is in my next class with Liz.

"Sure," I tell him. I'd finished the book the first night it was assigned. Whatever we have in us that let us learn English in just six days after we emerged from the pods seems to have continued. Learning just comes easily. That's why Liz and I are in all the AP classes. I've actually tried to do a little less well, but it's not that simple. The one time I deliberately got a C- the teacher actually kept me after class to discuss it, and Dad nearly flipped. Still, I keep it down to just doing all the work assigned well enough. Liz is always pushing, excelling, and going for extra credit. I don't see the point in that.

"So, what were you talking to Kyle about?" Maria asks.

"Kyle?" Alex repeats.

"Yeah. He was talking to you in homeroom."

"Really? I didn't notice. I was reading." He holds up the novel. "We have six chapters due today."

Maria lets out a hmmph. "Honestly! You should try to spend more attention to what's going on around you."

"Oh, I do. Believe me, I do." Alex says, looking at me. Was that supposed to mean something? I wonder what he's thinking.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~
With Homeroom finished I go out to meet Alex and Michael. Not suprisingly they where with Maria. I yawn before smiling at her.
"Hey Maria"
"Hey I hear Michael woke you up today?" She askes disbelivingly.
"Yeah for the first time in history I decided to lay in bed for awhile." I think I might be working myself a little to hard but I don't say that in frount of Michael and Alex because I know Michael will go into *Big brother Mode*. I get this strange feeling from Alex everytime I talk to him that I know him from somewhere but where I dont know. It's almost like the feeling I got from Michael when he came out of the pod.... but Alex can't be like us can he?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I pick up my stuff at the end of homeroom and follow Liz out of the room. We have the same English class first period. It would make all sorts of sense to catch up and walk with her, maybe talk about the assignment, but I don't.

I watch as she catches up with her brother, Maria and Alex.

Someone punches my arm in a friendly way. "Hey, Max." Says Kyle. "Whatcha looking at? Or do I have to ask?"

"Nothing." I say.

Kyle rolls his eyes. "You gotta get a life, man. There's more to this world than Liz Parker."

"Who said I was looking at her?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Kyle~*^*~
I run up to Max and punch his arm in a friendly way.
"Hey, Max." I say to him. "Whatcha looking at? Or do I have to ask?"

"Nothing." Max responds automatically. Yeah yeah it's more like 'someone'

I roll my eyes "You gotta get a life, man. There's more to this world than Liz Parker."

"Who said I was looking at her?" I give Max a look. Of COURSE he was looking at her.
"You Max Evans NOT looking at Liz Parker? That would be the day Hell froze over." I respond, I look at him again. "Also Hell would freeze over when you actually go and Talk to her about something more than a) biology and b) ordering a cherry coke" I sigh. "So are we going to go to English or what? By the way did you ever get thouse pages for English done?"
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*Maria~*

I was a little disappointed when Alex and Liz caught up to Michael and me as we were walking to our first period classes but then something Alex said caught my attention.

"Honestly! You should try to spend more attention to what's going on around you." I told him, trying to get him to pay more attention to others around him, but his answer surprised me a bit.

"Oh, I do. Believe me, I do." Alex says, looking at Michael oddly. It wasn’t really the words he said but the look he gave Michael…it unnerved me a bit and I knew it kind of set Michael thinking too. But before I could think much more about it Liz came up to us.

“Hey Maria.” She greeted me.

I slowed down a bit, letting Michael and Alex walk ahead of us as I began to walk with her. “Hey I hear Michael woke you up today?" I ask disbelievingly. It’s not that I don’t believe Michael but the thought of Michael waking up before Liz is just…weird!

"Yeah for the first time in history I decided to lay in bed for awhile." Liz replied.

Liz looked preoccupied when she said that, as if something was on her mind. But before I could ask her what she was thinking, I happened to catch a glimpse of Max standing in the hall, staring after Liz. I’ll bet he would have continued staring at her if Kyle hadn’t come up to him. I grin as I turn and nudge Liz a little.

“Chica, Max Evans was staring at you again!” I laugh.

Liz abruptly looks up at me. “Maria, stop imagining things!” Liz admonishes me lightly.

“Come on, the guys stares at you 24/7! I swear he comes to the Crashdown just so that he can stare at you!” I tell her. I don’t know why she has never noticed this but I have! And Max is quite the looker himself. But if only Liz would open her eyes and give him a look…
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

“Chica, Max Evans was staring at you again!” Maria laughs. He's not. Not again. Maybe Maria's godforbid right? I abruptly look up at Maria. “Maria, stop imagining things!” I admonishes her lightly.

“Come on, the guys stares at you 24/7! I swear he comes to the Crashdown just so that he can stare at you!” Yeah right. I admit Max has been there an AWFUL lot lately but he doesn't stare at me 24/7.
"Look Ria like I said before you have to stop imagining things" Max Evans liking me? I look around to see who else is near. Tess Harding is and so is Pam Troy, "It could also be the fact that he could be looking at Pam or Tess" I point out, "Or YOU" I add as a after thought and Look up to see if this has any reaction out of Michael.