Beta Request Thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Beta Request Thread

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I'm looking for a beta for my story called Bounty On Love and any other stories I will post here. I need a beta to check my grammar, spelling and to bounce Ideas off of. If anyone is interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really grateful if someone will please help me? Thank you!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please be a beta to my story called Bounty On Love. I am rewriting the story because I seem to be making a lot mistakes. I would like someone check the grammer, spelling, bounce ideas off of and help me keep the story flowing. And someone that can be patient and understanding with me. If you are interested please pm me and let me know. Here is the summery of what Bounty On Love is about.

Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Hopefully this will help. Thank you!

Long 76"{Use to be L-J-L 76}
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
I'm looking for a beta for my story called Bounty On Love and any other stories I will post here. I need a beta to check my grammar, spelling and to bounce Ideas off of. If anyone is interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really grateful if someone will please help me? Thank you!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please, please be a beta to my story called Bounty On Love. I am rewriting the story because I seem to be making a lot mistakes. I would like someone check the grammer, spelling, bounce ideas off of and help me keep the story flowing. And someone that can be patient and understanding with me. If you are interested please, please pm me and let me know. Here is the summery of what Bounty On Love is about.

Bounty For Love
M/L
Rating: Mature
Summery:
Max and Liz are both Bounty Hunters. Max and Liz are friends, room mates that work together. Max and Liz catch all the bad people. When they are not working they hang out with their friends Alex, Isabel, Michael and Maria. Max and Liz have stronge feeling for each other but they are denying their feeling for each other. What will happen one night when they go after a bad person and someone gets hurt? Will Max and Liz deny their feeling or will they act on their feeling?

Hopefully this will help. I would be really grateful if someone will please please help me? Thank you!

Long 76"{Use to be L-J-L 76}
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please please help me with the summary to my story? Also can someone please check my grammar, spelling, bounce ideas off of. I'm rewriting/ redoing/ changing my story called Bounty On Love. If you are interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really really grateful if someone would or could help me please? Thank you!

Long 76
Long 76
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Long 76 »

Hello
Can someone please please help me with the summary to my story? Also can someone please check my grammar, spelling, bounce ideas off of. I'm rewriting/ redoing/ changing my story called Bounty On Love. If you are interested please please pm me and let me know? I would be really really grateful if someone would or could help me please? Thank you!

Long 76