Trick or Treat ~ [COMPLETE] TEEN

Finished Canon/Conventional Couple Fics. These stories pick up from events in the show. All complete stories from the main Canon/CC board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Forum Moderators

destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Trick or Treat ~ [COMPLETE] TEEN

Post by destinysucks »

Trick or treat

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I own none of the Roswell characters I only wish I did the only things that belong too me are the pod squads offspring for the purposes of my story Tess was nice and didn’t mean to hurt Alex and so took him too Max to be healed and she NEVER tried seducing Max.

Okay so this is a bit of Halloween fluff (although some may ask how can you have Halloween fluff) this story is a one part story although if it’s well liked then I may do one for Christmas.

At a small costume shop in Roswell
The Evans family pov.

‘Cluad we have been in this shop for over an hour, you have too choose a costume soon’.
Claudia looked at her father in that way that she knew Max could never resist the whole fluttering of the long eyelashes that are complemented perfectly by her big brown eyes she looked at him like this for a little and then said.
‘Daddy it takes a certain amount of time too find that perfect costume, plus all the costumes that you got me too try on were stupid I mean I don’t wanna go as a zombie’.

Liz who was watching this whole scene behind a pile of discarded Halloween costumes let out a small giggle.

‘Oh I bet you think this is very funny don’t you mommy, you get the easy task of feeding the baby I get the difficult task trying too find a costume for madam here’.
Max gave Liz the playful angry look subconsciously he was thinking your gonna get it tonight and Liz knew that because of their connection.
They were both taken away from their thoughts by the calls of Claudia.

‘Mommy Daddy I found it I found it.’

‘What one did you pick Cluad’? Both parents said together.

‘This one’.

Both Parents looked over too see Claudia holding up a strawberry costume.

‘I think that perfect my angel’.

‘YAY Can I get it then’.

‘Sure you can honey.

Okay that’s it but I’m gonna write a few more that show Alex and Izzy, Michael and Maria and then finally Kyle and Tess.
I will only bother with those if this one is well received.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Trick or treat

Disclaimer: Unfortunately I own none of the Roswell characters I only wish I did the only things that belong too me are the pod squads offspring for the purposes of my story Tess was nice and didn’t mean to hurt Alex and so took him too Max to be healed and she NEVER tried seducing Max.

At the Whitman household two nights before Halloween.

‘Okay Liz yea I’m sure Kay would love to come trick or treating, yea now I’ve got the hardest task choosing the costume hmm okay bye Liz give my love too Cluad’.

‘Daddy daddy who was that on the phone’.

‘That was Aunt Liz do you wanna go trick or treating with Claudia’.

‘Yea course I do Daddy shall I go find Mommy and tell her’.

Alex knew that it probably wasn’t in Kay’s best interests too go wake up his heavily pregnant sleeping wife but before he got a chance to tell her this she was off at breakneck speed too the bedroom that Izzy was currently sleeping in

‘Mommy Mommy guess what I get too go trick or treating’.

‘Mmmm what Kay I didn’t hear you over the bed squeaking’.

‘I get too go trick or treating YAY YAY YAY’.

‘That’s good sweetheart you wanna go pick a costume out or do you want Mommy too make it’.

‘Mommy is not making the costume because Mommy is resting so Daddy will take his little Angel out too get a costume’.

‘But Daddy I want Momma too come’.

‘No Mommy is staying here to rest’.

‘But but but Daddy’.
With this line said the little blonde haired girl started her well rehearsed lets get what I want from daddy scene you could tell that this little display was about to happen because the lower lip wobbling would start and then just when you least expecting it the crocodile tears would start, Alex fell for it every time.

‘Okay Mommy can come if she wants too but she’s not coming just because you think she should’.

‘Mommy do you want to come or not’.

‘You know sweetheart I think Mommy’s gone back too sleep’.

‘Oh yea we gotta be super quiet Daddy’.

Okay that’s it I know this hasn’t got the costume picking but I was thinking this was enough and just in case you were wondering she does in fact go as a star.
I will start on the Guerin family just as soon as I have had a cup of coffe and woken up properly.
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Trick or Treat all couples pg

Post by destinysucks »

At the Guerin residence

'Maria it's Liz on the phone shall I tell her too go away or what'.

'Michael that is so rude if you must know I'm finishing Matt's costume up just tell her that I'll drop Matt at her house at four on Friday and we will pick hi up at six on the Saturday'.

'Liz did you hear that,,you didi good bye see you tommorow'.
Click

Matthews room

'Mommy are we nearly done this hurts alot'.

'Matthew there is no way that this hurts there is not even any pins i the costume'.

'Mommy why coulint we of bought one'?

'Because Mommy wants a little brother or sister for you so we need to save money in order to provide for your little brother or sister but Matthew we cant tell Daddy cuz you see Mommy and Daddy are going too visit the stalk while your trick or treating with Cluadia,Kay and Joseph'.

'Okey doke mommy'.

Little did Maria know Michael was waiting outside the door and heard everyword Maria had said to their little boy.

'Hey Matt what are you going as then'.

'Well daddy you gotta guess'.

'hmmmm okay how about an Angel'.

The little boy let out a high pitched giggle
'No daddy dont be silly thats for girls'.

'Hmmm alright then but I think it's pretty manly'.

At this line Maria muttered under her breath 'Says alot'.

'What was that Mommy that didint sound very nice'.

'Well it wasint Spaceboy and if you must know Matt is going as an astronuat'.

'Now Matt Daddy dosint like the tone Mommy is using I thin she needs a tickle'.

'Yea daddy yea'.

With this the little spiky haired boy and the big spiky haired male started mercilesly tickiling Maria,Too Michael she looked ike a godess her blonde hair was splayed out everywhere and she had luaghter lines around her eyes'.

'God your beutiful'.

'Why thank you'.

Both Michael and Maria dissolved into a passionate kiss it was only broken by the sound of Matt saying loudly 'errrrrr Mommy and Daddy are kissing daddys gonna get cooties'.

Hope you liked it please read and review and tell friends about it because I realy do like reviews. :rocol: :B-fly: