Destiny or Love or is it the Same Thing? TEEN/MAT {COMPLETE}

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Roswelllostcause »

LoveIsForever Yes relationships take time. That was the one thing I didn't like on the show. That Max and Liz got into a relationship before they really knew each other. Thanks for the feedback!

Michelle17 Yes they are starting as friends. But who knows how long that will last! LOL!! Thanks for the feedback!

extingman Your worried about Tess showing up? Well it can't be for anything good now can it? Thanks for the feedback!

begonia9508 Liz is scared that she has to be with Max. But being friends with him is a way for her to sort out how she really feels about him. She needs to know if what she feels is real or just because they are "ment" to be together. Thanks for the feedback!

Note if I don't post again until after new years. I hope that you all have a happy new year!

Part 13

In a small town in Arizona there was another meeting taking place. In this meeting was a man that wanted the Royal Court dead. Maybe not all of them but most of them. He looked at his second in commanded. A man that looked like a boy of maybe thirteen or fourteen tops.

“What do you mean Nicholas? You have no clue where those brats are?”
“Sir after Serena and Ryath showed up it became harder to track the Queen and her brother. Then there is the fact that I never did find out for sure who Zan, Vilandra, Rath, Sarava or Jiver. Dria was the easiest to find. Amyer didn’t do a very good job of covering her tracks.”
“Nicholas you find all eight of them. I don’t care if you kill the rest of them but you bring me Elexa alive do you understand me?”
“Yes Lord Kivar.”

As Liz and Max walked back to the rest of the group, they started to talk.

“So Liz what is your favorite flower?” asked Max
“Uh white Roses. Max when did you come out of your pod?”
“Gee get right to the alien things don’t you? Well it was ten years ago. Michael, Isabel and I came out on the same night. We left the cave and got separated. Philip and Diane, you know my parents at lest who I think of as my parents here found Isabel and me. They took us home and raised us. What about you?”
“I don’t remember much about that night. I remember being in the desert near this cliff and the Parkers picking me up and placing me in their car. But other than that I don’t remember very much about it. I do remember when I first met Maria and Alex. My parents had taken me to the park. I was playing on a swing when I saw them. I just knew them. I knew that they were different from the other kids, the way that I was different. But I was scared. But you know Maria she had the same feeling I had and came over to me and dragged me off to meet Alex. After that day we became the best of friends.”
“Isabel and I were together but we both knew there were more of us out there. A couple years after we came out of the pods we met up with Michael again. But all three of us knew that there were more missing. Until last night we didn’t know who. Liz I have to admit that the first time I saw you when I stepped off that bus as school I felt like I should have known you. But I was too scared to see if you were like me. I thought that if you weren’t and you found out about me that you would be scared of me.”
“Max I have felt the same way about you. In fact I was tempted more than once to find out for myself.”
“If you were too scared to talk to me than how would you have done it?”

*Easy just gone into your mind and looked for the answers.*

“How did you do that? How did you just talk to me inside my head?”
“It’s one of my powers. I can talk to people in their heads, listen to their thoughts or get information I want from them. I have never used it in school. I don’t cheat.”
“I believe you. Liz what else can you do?”
“Uh well I can change things. You know the color or what it looks like. That kind of stuff.”
“Isabel, Michael and I can do that too.”
“So can Maria and Alex. But we each have one power that the others don’t. Maria has the power to calm people by going into their heads and having them release the hormone in the body that calms us. Alex is like a genius when it comes to computers anything else electronic. What about you?”
“I can heal. Isabel is able to go into peoples dreams. And Michael well he’s really good at blowing stuff up.”
“Max, Serena told me that I haven’t even begun to know everything I can do.”
“It wouldn’t surprise me if we each have more powers that we don’t know about.”

While they were walking back to the rest of the group someone was watching them. The young woman watched them she had her own plans in her head for them.

Zan you will be mine this time. Elexa never deserved you. When I am done with her she will wish that she never hatched! She thought to herself.

TBC!!! FEEDBCK PLEASE!!!
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

begonia9508 Thanks for the feedback and yes the gerbil is coming. But don't worry about her too much I am a dreamer after all!!

LoveIsForever Yes Max and Liz are off to a good start as friends. Tess come between them? Your joking right? LOL :lol: Tess will be in for a big surprise down the road! :wink: Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver Glad that you liked the last part. I thought it sucked! I had a ton of stuff on my mind when I wrote it! Thanks for the feedback!

roswells_hope_lily Thanks for the feedback!

Michelle17 Don't worry this will have a dreamer ending! Tess will try and get in the way but Max won't fall for her. He has his eyes on only one alien! Thanks for the feedback!

stargrl678 I always have something up my sleave! I have a few more twist and turns in store! But don't worry I am a dreamer and couldn't write it with any other type of ending! Thanks for the feedback!

Part 14

When Max and Liz returned to where they had left the others, they knew something was up.

“Rena what’s going on?” asked Liz
“Ava just told us that her twin is somewhere on earth.” said Serena
“Her twin?” asked Max
“Yeah my twin sister Raza. She was pure evil on Antar. I know that she hated Elexa and wanted Zan for herself. But Zan thought that she sounded like a gerbil or something. He couldn’t stand to be around her from what little I remember.” said Ava
“This is bad if Raza is here then there is a chance that she will join forces with Kivar if she hasn’t already. I do know that she is a very powerful person to deal with. If she is still obsessed with Zan than she will stop at nothing to get him. Even kill Liz, if she feels that she is a threat.” said Diane
“How will we know what she looks like?” asked Isabel
“Well that is hard to say. She could look like anyone. She has the ability to shape shift. But her most dangerous power is called a mind warp. She goes into your mind and makes you see or hear what she wants you too. But it can also be used to change your memory. If it’s done enough your mind becomes very weak and you will die.” said Ava

Liz looked at Ava. She knew that the girl was hiding something. That she knew more than she was saying. But Liz wasn’t about to go into the girls head to find out what just yet. They all had to learn to trust each other and work as a team. If she when in now then no one in the group would learn to trust her.

“Liz something wrong?” asked Max
“Nothing imported.” said Liz
“Yeah it is. Liz is just picking up on the fact that I know more than I’m saying. But I’m not ready to tell you guys everything. For those of ya who don’t know if she wanted to Liz could find out what I’m hiding and tell you herself. But she’s not going to so that we all learn to trust each other. Right Liz?” said Ava
“Uh yeah. How did you know that?” asked Liz
“Because I remember more about Antar than the rest of ya. You were like that then too.” said Ava
“I think it’s time to start the history and practices lessons.” said Ry
“Ry is right. Serena, Diane, Amy and I will teach history.” said Karen
“Then Ry, Eddie, Eric and I will take the powers.” said Philip
“Liz, Max, Ava and Kyle you have history first.” said Serena

The group split in two. Serena led Max, Liz, Kyle and Ava into a building that had a class room in it. The four teens sat at the tables while the protectors when to work with the history of Antar.

“Antar is one of the five planets in what is known here on earth as the whirlwind galaxy. Zan and Vilandra were the children of King Vaner and Queen Seria. Born only a year apart they were loved by almost all the people of Antar. Zan was two when Lord Jarzer and his wife Lady Bathra had their son and daughter. Rander and Elexa. It was year later when they said that Zan and Elexa would marry when they became of age.” said Diane
“Did Zan and Elexa know each other before they married?” asked Max
“No Max. They didn’t meet until they were getting married. Neither was too happy about it at the time. But they knew that they had no choice. If they didn’t marry weather they liked it or not then it would be considered disrespectful of their parents.” said Amy
“So they married. But they weren’t happy. That is at first. As time when on everyone could see how close that they were growing. They were friends by the end of the first year. But then Zan’s father died and Zan became King. No one knew what would happen between them after that. They were heard fighting more than once in the year after that. But they had also been seen kissing each other during that time. Finally it became clear to everyone who saw them together weather they would admit it or not that they had fallen in love. But it wouldn’t last long. Kivar who had never liked Zan and wanted Elexa for himself started a rebellion to over throw Zan. He was able to get a great number of people to follow him. They stormed the palace on the night that Zan and Elexa told everyone that they were going to have a child. Jiver and Sarava both very loyal to Zan fought to protected them along with Rath and Rander. Vilandra and Dria tried to help as well but all were killed. The guards tried to get Zan and Elexa to safety but both were killed before that could happen. Kivar was not pleased to hear that Elexa was dead. He then turned on the people who had helped him take over Zan’s throne and became a curl ruler.” said Serena
“But Queen Seria lived and had the essence of the Royal Court colleted and then mixed with human DNA and sent the Royal Court to earth to be reborn so that they could one day return and free Antar.” said Karen
“So that is why we are here. To learn our past and how to fight so that history doesn’t repeat it self?” asked Kyle
“Yes. You all must learn to work as a team, and trust each other. Just because you were with someone in the past does not mean you have to be lovers now. Just know that these people are you family, your team and if you don’t work together than you will fail.” said Serena
“A house divided agested it’s self will not stand. Lincoln said that once during the American civil war.” said Liz
“He is right Liz.” said Diane
“Liz, we will work together. When this is all over we can decided where to go.” said Max
“Thanks.” said Liz

TBC FEEDBACK!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

begonia9508 Thanks for the feedback!!!

Michelle17 Good you won't be sorry trust me! I'm a dreammer at heart and wouldn't have it end any other way! Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver That is so true. Unity is the only way to go. Thanks for the feedback!

Part 15

Kivar paced in his make shift office. He was getting angry. No one had seen Raza in more than a day.

“If that little witch has betrayed me she is dead.” he mumbled

Just then there was a knock on the door.

“Come in.”

The door opened and Nicholas walked in dragging a blond with cold blue eyes in to the room.

“Good work Nicholas. Raza so nice to see you again.”
“Kivar what do you want? I was keeping an eye on the Royal brats just like you wanted.” said Raza
“Nicholas leave me a lone with the tramp.”
“Yes sir.” Nicholas said leaving the room.
“What do you want Kivar?” asked Raza
“Raza or is it Tess you like now? Where in the hell have you been?”
“I was able to sneak onto the rebel base.”
“What have you learned?”
“That all eight including my twin sister Sarava are there.”
“So Elexa is there.”
“Yeah. She and Zan are starting to grow close it appears. But they are nothing more than friends at the moment.”
“Tess that is very helpful. But you know that if you betray me than you will die. I will have Elexa this time and not even Zan will stop me.”
“That may be a problem. Serena is her protector and won’t let you any where near her dear sister.”
“Serena has always been weak. The girl cried for a week after Rander and Elexa died. Why would Seria make her a protector? That makes no sense. Then again the girl has a temper of a mother bear protecting its young.”
“I know that bitch needs to die. But she would never trust me. There is too much history between the two of us.”
“That is true. You are the one that killed her sister. I mean it. If you even try to kill Elexa again you are dead do you understand?”
“Yes Lord Kivar. I just want you to keep your promise to me that before you kill Zan that you will let me have him to do with as I please.”
“You will have Zan don’t worry about that if you keep your word and not betray me. You do know that he never loved you.”
“I’ll make him love me. I can make him do whatever I want. I am much stronger than him after all.”
“You have to be careful. Your twin sister can spot you a mile away.”
“When she is at her strongest. Right now she’s not. She could sense me there but had no clue as to where I was hiding.”
“How long will they be at the base?”
“About a week. They have to go to school again a week from Monday.”
“We will wait until they are back to that stupid alien crazed town before we do anything.”
“Why?”
“You stupid little tramp. There are too many rebels on that base. Elexa will be mine.”
“Whatever you want sir. I should go fill out my reports.”
“Yes you should, and Tessie if you leave anything out of them I will kill you do I make myself clear?”
“Yes sir.”

Tess left the room and Nicholas came back in. Kivar turned to look at his second in command.

“Nicholas put a tail on that tramp. I don’t trust her. And tell them if she even tries to harm Elexa, they are to kill her.”
“Yes sir. When are you going to go after Elexa?”
“Well she will be on that base for about a week. I say we bring her here in two weeks. I will give her a choice. She either joins me or I will kill those humans that she cares so much for. The ones that gave her a home here.”
“Sir Elexa hated you on Antar what makes you think she won’t feel the same way here?”
“I know Elexa better than she knows herself. She will do anything to protect those she loves.”
“How are you going to get pass Serena?”
“That is easy you are going to set up a little meeting with your sister away from Elexa.”
“That won’t be easy. Serena will never trust me. She believes that I betrayed our family.”
“You did Nicholas. To me. Your father was a member of the Royal Guard. Who have always been loyal to the King of Antar.”
“Zan was a weak King nothing like his father. He couldn’t decide anything on his own. Elexa was the one making all the choices for him.”
“That may have been the case. But Serena, Ry and the other protectors aren’t going to let history repeat it’s self if they have anything to due with it.”
“What Serena sees in Ry is beyond me. That boy only got as far as he did by riding the coat tails of others.”
“It doesn’t matter. Get that tail on Tess now and we will start our plan in two weeks to destroy the Royal Eight once and for all.”
Nicholas left to due as he was told.

Max and Liz walked out of the class room with Ava and Kyle after the two hour history class. They knew that they still had a long way to go before either of them would be where they had been when they had died on Antar.

“Liz is there is something on your mind?” asked Max
“Some how I know that this isn’t going to be easy of any of us. Max I didn’t say anything before but when we were coming back from the lake I had the feeling that we were being watched.”
“I did too. But I have had that feeling a lot. Then I find out that there have been protectors watching us from the time we hatched.”
“Max it wasn’t like that. Whoever it was watching us was evil I know it.”
“You really should tell Serena.”
“Max if I tell Serena she will never let me out of her sight for as long as I live. And I don’t know about you but if we are going to get know each other better, than I don’t want my sister watching us.”
“Liz, she most likely will be watching us anyway. Or Philip would be. Liz we are their King and Queen weather we are together or not. We can’t change that.”
“I know.”
“Liz when get back to town do you want to have lunch together? You know so we can get to know each other better and work more on becoming friends?”
“Yeah that would be great.”
“Liz when I asked you out you turned me down because you didn’t know I was an alien too didn’t you?”
“Yeah. Max I have always known that you aren’t like a lot of guys I was just too scared to find out why.”
“Are you still scared?”
“No I want to get to know you. I want us to be at the very lest friends.”
“I know that I’m changing the subject but we were told that Zan and Elexa were going to have a baby before they were killed.”
“I know. I wonder if it is possible that that baby lived.”
“We could ask someone you know.”
“Yeah I know.”
“There is Serena now. So do you want too?”
“Let’s do it.”

Max and Liz walked over to Serena. Serena knew what they were going to ask before they even asked.

“You’re wondering if your child lived right?” asked Serena
“Yeah.” said Liz
“The answer is yes. She’s alive.”
“She?” asked Max
“Yes a girl. She is here on the base. But I think its best that you wait a few days before you meet her.”
“What is her name?” asked Liz
“Anne. I was the one that named her.”
“Why did you chose Anne?” asked Max
“I liked it. And it’s one of the few names that is used on both Earth and Antar.”
“Kinda like Serena.” said Liz
“Yep.”
“How is it possible that she is alive?” asked Liz
“Well there is a way to transfer an unborn baby to a host if the mother dies before the baby is born. Seria is one of the very few that can do the transfer. But it will only work if the child is transferred to a woman who shares the same blood as the mother.”
“Meaning a sister.” said Max
“Yes. Lexa was still breathing when she asked Seria to transfer her baby to me. She was too weak to use words so she did it with her mind. I knew that it was the only way that the baby would live. So I agreed. It was the only thing I could do for my sister then I knew she wouldn’t live to see it born other wise and if I didn’t the baby would die as well. Liz if I had too I would do it again. I never regretted making that choice.” said Serena
“When can we meet her?” asked Max
“We will do it tomorrow.” said Serena
“Serena thank you.” said Liz
“Anything for you.”
“How old is she?” asked Max
“Uh well that is going to be kinda weird. She’s sixteen.”
“How?” asked Liz
“Well when she was born she was put into a pod like the ones you were in and it had her grow until she was around six. Releasing her around the same time your pods released you.”
“Wow.” said Liz
“Yeah. As far I know no one in Kivar’s camp knows about her. Hell Kivar didn’t even know that Lexa was going to have a baby when they attacked. If he did I believe he would have made sure that Lexa didn’t die. But he would have also tried to control Antar through the rightful heir to the thorn.”
“This is so much to take in.” said Liz
”I know. Buy you need to clear it from your mind for now. It’s almost time for you to start training with your powers.” said Serena
“She’s right Liz. We need to train or we won’t be able to win when it comes time to fight Kivar.” said Max
“Ok.” said Liz

Max and Liz walked off to where the training was going to take place. Serena watched them for a few minutes before turning around.

“So Aunt Rena those my parents?” asked a girl with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes.
“Yeah. Anne they are no more than kids just like you.”
“I know. But Aunt Rena without them and the others Antar is doomed. I hope that they will be ready when it comes time to fight.” said Anne
“I do too. But something tells me that Kivar isn’t going to wait until they are ready.”
“You worry too much. They will be ready I know it.” said Anne walking away

I hope that you are right Anne. Or Antar isn’t the only planet that is doomed. Serena thought to herself.

TBC!!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Michelle 17 Thanks for the Feedbcak!

roswellluver Thanks for the Feedback!

stargrl678 Thanks for the feedback. Yeah it is kind of freaky to have a kid the same age as you are. But you got to remember that Anne never died. Max and Liz did.

Part 16

After the training session in which Liz learned that besides her mental abilities that she already knew about. She could also send fire blast. She when down to the lake to think. She had been there about half an hour when she heard someone sit down next to her.

“It’s peaceful here isn’t it?” asked the person.
“Yeah it is.” said Liz turning to find a girl about her age sitting there.
“I know what you must be thinking. Liz I’m Anne.”
“Serena said that I wouldn’t get to meet you until tomorrow.”
“Yeah that’s her time line not mine. I tend to drive her crazy doing things my way and not hers. I know it must be very weird for you to learn that you have a daughter that is the same age as you are in this life.”
“Yeah it is.”
“I just want to meet you. Aunt Serena would always tell me stories about my mother’s life on Antar and then here. But I wanted to meet you for myself and have you tell me about yourself.”
“After that will you tell me about yourself?”
“You bet.”
“What do you want to know?”
“What happened after you came out of the pod? I know you don’t remember much if anything from Antar yet. So start there.”
“Well I remember being in the cave and wondering how I got there. It took a few minutes before I found my way out into the desert. I had climbed down the rocks and was near the side of a road when I saw lights coming at me. I was scared but didn’t know what to do. It was a car. A man and woman got out of the car and wrapped a blanket around me. They didn’t know where I came from and I couldn’t talk yet so I couldn’t tell them anything. But I knew that I felt safe with them. They put me in their car and took me with them back to town.”
“How did you know that they wouldn’t hurt you?”
“I just knew. When the police couldn’t find anything about me, the man and woman adopted me and gave me a home. Their names I had learned were Jeff and Nancy Parker. They became my parents and taught me everything I needed to know to start school. I had learned everything very fast. It wasn’t until the Parkers took me to a park that I met Maria and Alex. When I met them I knew that they were different in the same way I was. We became friends right away.”
“What about Max, uh my dad when did you meet him?”
“After I started school, I saw him as he got off the bus on his first day. I felt like I knew him then but was always too scared to find out more. Max and I became friends but we almost never talked outside school. Even when he started to come into the Crashdown all the time. It’s a café that the Parkers own. It wasn’t until yesterday that I found out that he was an alien too.”

Liz looked at Anne for the first time really closely. She saw the girl has long strawberry blond hair and blue eyes, and when standing was maybe two or three inches taller than her.

“Anne are you alright?”
“Yeah just thinking. You seem to have a nice life here.”
“Yeah.”
“Now we all come into your life and tell you that you have a planet to help save that has to suck.”
“You know it does. But I have always felt that there must be a reason I was sent here to Earth. I know that if we don’t stop Kivar that Antar isn’t the only planet in danger. Earth would be too. It’s been my home for the past ten years, not counting the forty-two years I was in the pod.”
“That is true.”
“Anne I know that this isn’t the life that I would have chosen for myself but don’t you have a choice?”
“Not really. If Kivar were to find out that I am the heir to the throne of Antar than he would have no claim. He would either kill me or try and use me to control those loyal to Zan and Elexa. I believe that was his plan to begin with. To use Elexa to control Antar. There are those loyal to Kivar but there are many more who are loyal to Zan and Elexa.”
“Anne why don’t you tell me about yourself?”
“Sure. Well I just turned sixteen last month. Well that’s when Serena decided that my birthday would be any way. I spend a lot of time practicing my powers so that I will be ready to fight when the time comes. I read a lot. I write sometimes but I have to be in the right mood.”

Anne and Liz talked some more not knowing that they were being watched.

TBC!!!!!!!!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for the feedback!!!!

Part 17

Nicholas watched as Liz talked to the girl he had never seen before. But there was something about the girl that reminded him of someone. But was it possible? Could the girl be Elexa’s daughter? But that would mean that Elexa was pregnant when she died. But she if she was then she would have been very early in the pregnancy. Which would mean that the only way that the baby would have lived was to have been transferred to Serena.

“If that is the heir to the throne of Antar than we are in major trouble.” Nicholas mumbled to himself.
“What are you doing here runt boy?” came a voice from behind him.
“Serena what do you mean?”
“Don’t give me that. You are Kivar’s lap dog. So tell me what the hell are you doing here?”
“Just trying to find out some stuff for Lord Kivar.”
“Lord my ass. Nicky if you know what is good for you than get lost and never step foot on this base again.”
“Gee if I didn’t know you so well I would think that you hated me sis.”
“Nicky I mean it. You betrayed our family and got our sister and brother killed just because you wanted the power that Kivar promised you. But have you thought about what he will do to you when he has no need for you any more? You’re not that stupid. He has killed before and he will do it again. Nicky you’re my brother but I can’t help you if you keep helping Kivar.”
“Serena I don’t need your help. Kivar will never kill me. He has made me his second in command.”
“Have you ever wondered what happened to the man that had your job before you?”
“The man was weak.”
“Just pray that Kivar doesn’t see you that way one day.”
“He will never see me that way. Serena, Raza may be out to kill Elexa.”
“Really? I would never have thought about that. Seeing as the girl was crazy then and most likely crazier now.”
“Serena, Kivar told me to kill Raza if she tries to harm Lexa.”
“Nicky you stay the hell away from Liz. Brother or not I will kill you if you try and hurt her. I will not let Kivar harm Liz no matter what. I will die to keep her safe if I have too.”
“I know you will. Just one question who is that girl with our sister?”
“Well Nicky if I told you that than I would have to kill you right here. Let’s just say that Kivar won’t win this war. The Royal Court is going to win this time and there is nothing any of you can do to stop it.”

Serena walked off and Nicholas found himself alone again. He got up from his hiding spot and headed for home. He knew he had a lot to think about. Serena was right Kivar could kill him when his use had worn out. But if he when to Max and Liz even without their memories of the past there was only one thing that they could do with him. He was a traitor to not only his family but the true royal family of Antar. And it didn’t matter what planet you were on a traitor was a traitor and all traitors were put to death.

Part 18

Serena walked down to the lake where Liz and Anne were talking. They looked so good together. But more like they should be sisters than mother and daughter.

“Hey I thought I told you that we would do this tomorrow Anne.” said Serena
“Hey Aunt Rena you know I don’t listen most of the time. So why do you even try and tell me what to do?” said Anne
“Just like your mother. But you do need to learn to listen or you could get yourself into trouble Anne.” said Serena
“Serena what are you talking about?” asked Liz
“Well Liz, Lexa never liked being told what to do. I always felt that is what made her such a good Queen. Never letting anyone push her around. But it also got her into trouble. I loved her but she was almost always in some kind of trouble as a kid.” said
Serena
“Really Rena?” asked Liz
“Yep. Anne is just like Lexa. How that happened I don’t know. Other than it must be in the genes.” said Serena
“Do you have to talk about me like I’m not here?” asked Anne
“I wasn’t talking to you Princess.” said Serena
“Aunt Rena you always treat me like I will brake. I won’t I am stronger than you think I am. I hate that.” said Anne
“Anne I never knew that you felt that way. I’m sorry if I have made you feel that way. But I don’t want to see you get hurt. I care about you Anne.” said Serena
“You know it’s getting late and I’m kind of tired. I’ll see you both tomorrow.” said Liz walking away.
“Do you think that she is ok?” asked Anne
“I’m not sure. Liz is sometimes hard to read. But I know that she is dealing with finding all this out pretty well considering.”
“Aunt Rena have you told her that she has a younger brother yet?”
“No. She isn’t ready to learn that she has a brother who maybe the reason, that she died on Antar.”
“You have to tell her or I will.”
“Anne have you even thought about how Liz is going to react?”
“It may not go well but she has the right to know.”
“You are just as stubborn as your mother was. I still don’t understand how you ended up so much like her when you have never spent any time with her.”
“Aunt Rena, you are always saying things like that. But you want to know something you are stubborn and hard headed too.”
“Anne, I know that you are right.”
“I’m going to bed. See you tomorrow.”

Anne walked off and Serena found herself alone. She knew that Anne had a point. She had to tell Liz about Nicholas soon or risk losing her sister’s trust forever.

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Michelle17 Thanks for the feedback. You will have to read and find out if Serena tells Liz about her younger brother!

begonia9508 Yeah Nicholas is stupid I agree for trusting Kivar. I'll try to remember to date updates. But I can only update on Mon, or Wed. so those are good days to check too.

roswellluver Thanks for the feedback!!

Part 19 Two weeks later.

Liz was sitting in a booth in the Crashdown Café with Alex, Isabel and Max after closing one night. They were talking and getting to know each other better. Maria, Michael, Kyle and Ava had left about ten minutes before.

“So Lizzie what’s it like not to have to hide anything from your parents?” asked Alex
“It’s a little weird. For ten years I’ve kept them in the dark about what I am and it turns out that they have known for the past five years that they were living with an alien.” said Liz
“Liz so are you dealing with that ok?” asked Max
“Yeah it feels good not to have to hide anything from them.” said Liz
“Now to the real question when are you going to go out with my brother? I really would like to see you put him out of his misery.” said Isabel
“Well Isabel he has to ask me. But for some reason I think that he is scared to ask me out since I turned him down the last time he asked.”
“I’m not scared. Liz do you want to go out on Friday?” asked Max
“Yes I’ll go out with you.” said Liz with a smile.

Alex and Isabel rolled their eyes as they watched Max and Liz stare into each other’s eyes.

“Earth to Max. We have to get home.” said Isabel
“Yeah ok. Bye Liz see you tomorrow.” said Max
“Bye Max. Be careful.” said Liz
“I should go too Lizzie.” said Alex
“Bye bro take care of yourself.” said Liz

Alex, Max and Isabel left and Liz locked the door behind them. She turned off the lights and headed for the back room to go upstairs to the apartment when she heard someone behind her. But before she could react to she felt someone hit her over the head and everything when black. When she woke up she found herself in a small room lying on a bed. She looked around and knew that she was in trouble when she heard the door open and saw a man that stood over six feet tall with sandy blond hair and the coldest blue eyes she had ever seen in her life.

“Nice to see you awake Elexa.” said the man
“Kivar. What do you want?” asked Liz
“So you remember me? That is so nice.”
“Actually I don’t just a lucky guess.”
“You know you are more beautiful in this life than in your last.”
“What do you want with me?”
“I want Zan dead, and you to become my wife.”
“It will be a cold day in the fires of hell before that will happen.”
“Now is that how a lady talks Your Highness?”
“Kivar, you’re not going to win. Max and the others are going to come after me. Serena won’t let you get away with this.”
“Your little sister isn’t much of a protector. She let me get you. You can make a choice do what I want or those humans your care so much about are dead. I will make sure they die slow and painful deaths. I will give you time to think about this. Someone will bring you something to eat in a little while.”
“Go to hell.”
“I be back later Elexa.”

Liz watched as Kivar left locking the door behind him. She didn’t even try to open the door. She knew that it wouldn’t work. There was something wrong with her powers. They were being stopped some how. Liz rubbed her neck and felt a metal band around her neck.
“What the hell? Is this thing? This has to be what they are using to prevent me from using my powers.”

After an hour she heard the door open and saw a girl walk in who had to be a year or two younger than her.

“I brought you something to eat.” said the girl.
“I’m not hungry.”
“You have to eat, Elexa.”
“Who are you?”
“Doesn’t matter. As far as Antarian law is concerned I’m a traitor for following Kivar.”
“I want to know your name.”
“It’s Matata.”
“Why do you follow Kivar Matara?”
“I have to go. By the way if you’re wondering, that collar you are wearing is what is preventing you from using your powers.”

The girl left the room leaving the tray of food on a small table. Liz got up and looked at the food. She didn’t know if she should trust that the food wasn’t poisoned or not. But then again she had been told that Kivar was in love with her back on Antar. Decided to take the risk and started to eat very slowly. When she was finished she laid back down on the bed and fell to sleep.

Elexa sat in the garden of the Royal Palace of Antar. It was one of the most peaceful places she had found since her wedding to the crowned prince almost three months ago. She still wasn’t use to being married. Though she had to admit that Zan was always a gentleman with her. She was finding herself almost liking him. But she made a promise never to let her father know that she was almost happy. He had forced her to marry a man that she didn’t love. She didn’t care that this was how things were done with the first born children. Her sister Serena would be able to choose the man that she married and her brother Nicholas would get to choose who he married. It was only her and Rander that had no say. Though she knew that her twin was more than happy with the princess as his promised wife. It could have been worse she knew she could have ended married to that ass Kivar.

“I thought I might find you out here Elexa.”
“Zan I just wanted some time alone.”
“It’s ok. I know that you aren’t happy. I wish I knew how to help you to be happy.”
“Zan it has nothing to due with you. Your one of the sweetest and kindest guys I have ever met.”
“It’s the fact that you didn’t get a choice in weather you married me or not.”
“That the reason I’m unhappy. But I want us to try and be friends.”
“Friends is a good way to start. You know my parents didn’t love each other when they married. I still don’t think that they love each other. I don’t even know if they are friends.”
“Zan I know that I will have to give you an heir on day. I just want us to get to know each other better before that happens.”
“Elexa I understand that. But the thing is I don’t know how much longer we will be able to wait before we uh you know. If we don’t soon my father will give us those drugs that will make us feel drawn together.”
“Zan, the truth is I’m scared.”

Zan looked at Elexa for a minute before dropping on his knees and taking her hands in his, and looked into her eyes.

“Elexa I promise to always treat you with respect and listen to whatever you have to say. I don’t care what my father wants. I only care about what you want.”

Elexa had tears in her eyes at what Zan said to her. She gave him a smile as he reached up and wiped the tears from her face.

“Thank you Zan. But the fact is you are the future King of Antar and weather I like it or not I will be your Queen. We have to care about people other than ourselves.”
“Elexa…”
“Lexa. Zan call me Lexa.”
“Lexa we have time.”
“I know that. But remember that we can’t always think of ourselves.”
“I know. By the way what made you decide to let me call you Lexa? I know that your brothers and sister have always called you that.”
“Because weather I had a say in it or not you are part of my family now. You are my husband and I am your wife.”

Zan pulled Elexa into a hug before both of them got up and headed into the palace.

Liz woke sweating. She knew that she would start to remember her past at some point, but never thought that it would be this soon.

Part 20

Nancy Parker walked into Liz’s room the next morning to find it empty and the bed looking like it hadn’t been slept in. She quickly checked the bathroom and found it empty as well.

“JEFF! Liz is missing!” yelled Nancy
“Nancy what are you talking about?” asked Jeff coming into the room.
“Liz didn’t sleep in her bed last night.”
“Let’s call her friends and see if she stayed with any of them. If she’s not with any of them than we will call Serena.”
“Jeff, something happened to Liz. She would have told us if she was going to stay at a friend’s house or left us a note. You know that.”
“Let’s just make the calls first. Then we will start to worry.”
Jeff took out his cell phone and Nancy picked up the phone. Jeff called Amy while Nancy called the Evans. Jeff talked to Amy who said that Liz wasn’t there. Nancy talked to Diane and then Max.

“Mrs. Parker Liz was there when Alex, Isabel and I left last night. I don’t know where she is. Other than I’m worried now.” said Max
“Max are you sure she was here?”
“Yeah she locked the door to the Crashdown and then when into the back turning off the lights.”
“Max, call the others and have them meet us here in an hour. I’m calling Serena.”
“Right Mrs. Parker.”

Nancy hung up the phone and looked at Jeff.

“She’s missing. Max said that she was here when he left last night with his sister and Alex last night.”
“Let’s call Serena. This is big. If Liz really is missing than she needs to know.”

Jeff called Serena’s cell phone and waited for her to answer.

Serena reached for the ringing cell phone on her night stand still half asleep.

“Hello?”
“Serena it’s Jeff Parker. Liz is missing.”
“WHAT?” asked Serena now fully awake.
“Liz didn’t sleep in her bed last night and none of her friends have seen her since last night.”
“We’ll be there in an hour have everyone else meet us there then.” said Serena
“We already told them. We will be waiting for you.”
“Don’t worry we will find Liz.”

Serena hung up the phone and got out of bed. Ry watched her.

“Get dressed. Liz is missing.”
“Rena what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.”
“I know you well enough to know that you have something on your mind.”
“If Kivar has Liz it’s my fault.”
“No it isn’t. Serena Amy, Diane and Philip are the only ones who are actually living with their member of the Royal Court besides Karen. Half of us decided that it would be better to keep our distance from our charge. This could have happened to any of us.” said Ry
“But Kivar has always been out to find Elexa after he found out that the Royal Court was going to be reborn. He would stop at nothing to get Liz. If Nicholas has anything to do with this I will kill him myself next time I see him.”
“Rena we will find Liz and bring her home again.”
“Ry I’m worried. Liz could start to remember the past at anytime. I worry about that.”
“Why Rena?”
“I never told Liz that Nicholas is our brother. If she remembers that before I tell her than she could be very unhappy with me about that.”
“Rena let’s go. We got to come up with a plan to get Liz back.”

Serena and Ry finished getting dressed and headed for Roswell.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Part 21

Liz sat on the bed thinking about what she remembered. She would have to talk to Max when she got out of here about that. But she would also have to talk to Serena and Alex. Alex may not know but Serena sure did that they had a brother. A brother that Serena hadn’t told them about. Just then the door opened and a boy who looked about fourteen walked in.

“Who are you?” asked Liz
“I see that you still don’t remember much if anything yet Lexa.”
“Don’t call me that.”
“Why not? It’s what I have always called you dear sister.”
“Nicholas.”
“So you remember me?”
“Only that you are my younger brother.”
“Look you got a choice to make. Trust me to get you out of here alive or risk getting killed by Raza. She wants Zan for herself and will kill you to get him.”
“Max doesn’t love her. He doesn’t even know her.”
“That is true. Zan only loved you. I’m sure it’s the same now even if you both don’t remember it.”
“What do you want?”
“Just to give you the choice. You can get back to me on that.”
“Nicholas why should I trust you when you betrayed our family in the past?”
“Because I might be the only one who can get you out of here alive Lexa. Or do you like Liz better? Cause I don’t care what you want to be called.”
“Nicholas why would you help me now? I know that you follow Kivar.”
“Well I have been thinking a lot lately that maybe I made the wrong choice. But I can’t go back and change that now. But I could try and make up for the fact that I got you killed as well as our brother.”
“That isn’t a reason to trust you.”
“You will be remembering more and more over the next few days. Kivar is giving you a drug in your food to help you to remember. Once it’s in your system there is nothing that can be done about it.”
“I still don’t get it. Why are you doing this?”
“Because Serena made me think. Besides I never wanted you to get hurt. But I see now that because I was the only one besides Raza, who by the way is going by Tess that could get Kivar into the palace that night.”

Liz looked at Nicholas and could see that he was telling her the truth. But she still didn’t know if she should trust him or not.

“I need time to think about this.”
“I’ll be back later. But you should know that the longer you wait to give me an answer that harder it will be to get you out of here unharmed.”

Nicholas walked out of the door locking it behind him. Liz had a choice to make a choice that was harder than she thought would be. One choice was to trust him and get out of here. Or don’t and risk ending up dead.

“This must be what is meant by a being stuck between a rock and hard place.” Liz mumbled to herself.

Just then the door opened and Kivar walked in.

“What do you want scum bag?” asked Liz
“Elexa I know that isn’t how you were taught to talk.”
“Go to hell.”
“Have you thought about the choice I gave you?”
“Yeah I have and I think you should go to hell. If I could I would help you get there.”
“Well you can’t so do you want me to kill your parents or will you can do what I want.”
“Serena won’t let you anywhere near my parents. So go to hell.”
“I am starting to get really mad Elexa. So answer the question.”
“I will never love you so stay the hell away from me.”
“Have it your way your highness.”

Kivar walked out of the room and Liz started to cry. She knew then what she had to do. And that meant she would have to trust her brother.

Part 22

Serena paced in the closed Crashdown she had to find Liz or two worlds would be doomed.

“Serena where would Kivar have taken Liz?” asked Max
“I don’t know. He has to have a base somewhere around here. Isabel you have to try to dreamwalk Liz. I know that it will be hard if she is awake but it maybe the only we will be able to find her.” said Serena
“Serena what about Copper Summit?” asked Diane
“What’s in Copper Summit?” asked Kyle
“Well for a while a bunch of Kivar’s followers were their. But it is unknown weather they could still be there or not.” said Ry
“It’s worth a try.” said Isabel
“I agree but I still want you to try and dreamwalk Liz.” said Serena
“Ok but I don’t know if this will work.” said Isabel
“I’ll go with you.” said Alex
“You can go up to Liz’s room. Who knows it might help.” said Nancy
“Thank you Mrs. Parker.” said Isabel

Alex and Isabel when up to Liz’s room and Alex sat on the bed holding Isabel as she placed her finger on a pitcher of Liz and closed her eyes.

Isabel found herself in a garden like she had never seen before. She looked around and saw Liz sitting on a bench. She walked over to her and sat next to her.

“Hello Isabel.”
“Liz where are we?”
“Well from what I understand this is the garden at the Royal Palace on Antar. Or at lest this is how I remember it.”
“Do you know where you are?”
“No. But I am locked in what looks like a cheep hotel room.”
“Who has you?”
“Kivar.”
"Are you sure?”
“Yeah. Are my parents ok?”
“Yes. Why do you ask?”
“He told me he would kill them if I don’t do what he wants.”
“And what is that?”
“To become his wife.”
“Liz don’t worry we will make sure nothing happens to your parents. I promise that.”
“Thank you.”
“Is there anything that could tell us where you are?”
“Not that I have seen.”
“Great this is going to be harder than we thought.”
“By the way will you tell Serena that she and I will have a talk when this is all over?”
“Sure why?”
“It’s a family thing. Tell her that she might be able to get something out of Nicky.”
“Who is Nicky?”
“She will know who I am talking about.”
“Ok.”
“Isabel, tell Max that I love him.”
“You love Max?”
“Isabel now is not the time to get into that. I know this is draining you. So go, and in case Alex hasn’t said it just know that he loves you.”

Isabel was then thrown out of the dream and found herself back with Alex.

“Did it work?”
“Yeah. She’s ok for now.”
“Does she know where she is?”
“No but she did give me something to go on. Come on we have to go talk to Serena.”
Alex and Isabel when back down to the Crashdown and found Serena pacing.

“Did you find anything out?” asked Max
“She doesn’t know where she is. But she did say Serena that you might be able to get something out of someone named Nicky.” said Isabel
“Who the hell is Nicky?” asked Michael

Serena’s eyes got dark and she didn’t meet anyone else’s as she walked over to the windows.

“Serena you have to tell them.” said Eric
“Nicky is short for Nicholas. He is Kivar’s right hand man or lap dog as I like to call him. But he is also my brother.” said Serena
“Than why would Liz act like we can trust him?” asked Maria
“Because he was promised power by Kivar and may have realized that Kivar is full of hot air to put it nicely.” said Amy
“Would he betray Liz?” asked Max
“He did once. But people can change.” said Ava
“Nicholas loved Elexa he never wanted her to get hurt. He just wanted to power that Kivar promised him. I really believe that he would do whatever he had too to keep Liz alive. I saw him a couple weeks ago and he told me that he had orders to kill Raza if she even tried to hurt Liz. But he would have done that anyway.” said Serena
“Can you get in touch with Nicholas?” asked Philip
“Not that I know of. But knowing Liz she will have him get in touch with me.”
“By the way Liz also said that when all this is over that you and her will have to have a little talk Serena.” said Isabel
“Oh boy I’m in for it.” Serena mumbled
“I told you, you should have told her about Nicholas.” said Ry
“Shut up.” said Serena
“Oh and Max she told me to tell you something too.” said Isabel with a small smile.
“What?” asked Max
“She said to tell you that she loves you.”
“What?”
“Hey you got to ask her about that. I just said I would give you the message.” said Isabel

Max let a small smile creep onto his face. Liz loves him he couldn’t believe it. But then again she maybe making sure if history repeats it’s self that he knows how she feels about him.

Liz paced in her room after Isabel’s dreamwalk. She hoped that she was doing the right thing by trusting Nicholas. Just then the door opened and Nicholas walked in.

“Lexa do you have answer for me?”
”Yeah I do. Call our sister and tell her where the hell I am.”
“What’s the number?”
“555-7309.”
“Why are you trusting me?”
“I don’t have much of a choice.”
“Just get Zan to go easy on me.”
“I’ll try Runt Boy.”
“I have always hated that nickname.”
“Poor baby.”
“I’ll go give her a call.”

Nicholas left and Liz found herself alone again.

TBC

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

begonia9508 Raza is Tess's real name from Antar. Hey I had to throw in a twist or two that would keep you coming back. And what better one than that Nicholas is Liz's brother?

Michelle17 Here is the next parts. Thanks for the feedback!

roswellluver Yes it was a good thing that Isabel was able to reach Liz!

Part 23

Serena’s cell phone rang causing everyone in the Crashdown to turn to her.

“Hello?”
“Serena how are you?” came Nicholas’s voice.
“Skip the small talk runt boy. Where is Liz?”
“Gee Serena I was going to get to that. Copper Summit. She is in a motel off Main Street. There are about ten guards around the building and three out side her room. Kivar doesn’t trust her. Oh and she is wearing the Jav collar.”
“So you’re saying that she is powerless.”
“Not true you know that. She can still read thoughts and talk to you in your head if she wants. But any power used to defend or protect herself is suppressed.”
“Yeah so anything that is of use to us to help get her out of there is gone. Do you have the codes to get that thing off her?”
“Yeah. Look I’ll give you the codes if you get me the hell out of here too.”
“What?”
“Look I know that even if I help that I am a traitor and will be treated as one but I can help you defeat Kivar once and for all.”
“If that is what it takes to get Liz out than I’ll do it.”
“Good I’ll meet you just outside of town at sunset tonight. That should give you enough time to get here and for me to set things up to get her out.”
“Nicky you know if you betray me than I will kill you myself.”
“Trust me that I know that. See you at sunset.”

The phone when dead and Serena put her phone down.

“She is in Copper Summit we have to get there by sunset.” said Serena
“Then those who are going have to leave in less than an hour and drive not stop." said Philip
“I know. I’m going. Mr. Parker you and Mrs. Parker will be safer here than with us.” said Serena
“I’m going.” said Max
“Alex I want you and Ava to come.” said Serena
“Fine with me.”
“Ry, Eric and Karen will complete the team going after Liz. We have to have a team here just in case they are some men on the way here to try and take you guys out.” said Serena

Liz paced in her room she was worried she hadn’t heard from Nicholas weather or not if Serena and the others were on their way to get her out of here. Just then the door opened and Kivar walked in.

“What do you want scum bag?” asked Liz
“Now is that how your mother taught you to speak?”
“Which one are you asking about? Lady Trinity or Nancy Parker?”

Kivar smiled at Liz. She sure knew how to press his buttons. But he wasn’t about to let her know that.

“I don’t think either of them taught you to talk like that.”
“What do you want?”
“To know weather or not you will become my wife.”
“I thought I told you to that would happen when hell freezes over.”
“Now Lexa that is not very lady like to say?”
“Never call me that. Only my family is aloud to call me Lexa. Besides my name is Liz now. But seeing that you are nothing close to being my friend or a member of my family call me Elizabeth. That is what I have people I hate call me.”
“I find it ironic that your human parents decided to name you after a human queen and the fact that you were the queen of Antar.”
“Kivar I will never become your wife so go to hell.”
“Now Elizabeth why do you hate me? You don’t even know me.”
“I remember that you were a bully and that you hated Zan because he had the power that you would never have. The power that you killed to get.”
“Elizabeth I didn’t think that you would remember so soon.”
“Get out of here. I want to be alone.”
“Too bad that you’re not queen any more. I rule Antar with an iron fist and you will only be queen again if you are with me. There for you can’t tell me what to do.”

Kivar grabbed Liz and shoved her down on the bed. He had lost his temper with her. He was ready to force her to be his wife when he heard something outside.

“I will be back. You better change your attitude or I will kill those stupid humans that raised you.”

Kivar let go of her and left the room. Liz stayed on the bed crying. She knew that he would be madder when he found out that she tricked him. But she had no choice. She knew that he would have raped her if she hadn’t done something, and from what she knew of things on Antar she would have been considered unfit to be queen if that had happened. That was the last thing she was going to let happen the people of Antar want their King and Queen back. Not that she would want to be queen of a world that she could hardly remember.

Part 24

Serena sat in the car as they drove closer to Copper Summit. She was drawn back to her last memory of her sister on Antar.

Serena watched as Elexa poked at her meal. She knew that there was something on her sister’s mind.

“Lexa what’s up? I know that you have something to say.” said Serena
“You know me too well Rena. There is a reason Zan and I asked you all here tonight. I’m pregnant.”
“Are you sure?” asked Seria
“Yes, we wanted to be sure so we waited a few weeks to be sure.” said Zan
“An heir. This is reason to celebrate.” said Seria
“Yes it is.” said Lady Trinity Elexa’s mother.
“Mother I know that I was a pain in the months that lead up to my wedding to Zan but I’m happy now.” said Elexa
“Honey I knew in time that you would become happy. You help Zan to be a better man.” said Trinity

Just then there was an explosion. Ryath one of the young guards on duty came running in.

“Sire the palace is under attack!” said Ryath
“Rath get the Royal Guard in place. Serena, Ryath get Elexa, and the rest of the woman to safety.” said Zan
“No Zan you are not sending me away. If you are going to fight than I will stay at your side until this battle is over.” said Elexa
“Lexa that is not a choice you have. I don’t know how I would live with myself if anything happened to you.” said Zan taking her into his arms.
“Zan you made me a promise once. That you would treat me as your equal not someone you would order around. I know that you want me to be safe but you know that Kivar won’t harm me. He will kill whoever does. He believes that he loves me.”
“Lexa I know but Raza, Ava’s sister if she is with him won’t care. She has the power to make sure that he never finds out if she were to kill you. And I don’t want anything to happen to you or our baby. Please go with your sister and Ryath. They will keep you safe.”
“I’ll go Zan but I don’t have to like it.”

Serena knew that Lexa and the others never made it to the safe room. They all received a shock when they saw Nicholas with Kivar and that Ava was lying on the ground dead at the feet of her own twin sister. It didn’t take long before the whole Royal Court was dead. Kivar was mad when he saw Lexa’s lifeless body.
“You ok Rena?” asked Ry
“Just been thinking.”
“Your remembering the attack on the palace when they all died aren’t you?”
“Ry I should have just dragged my stubborn sister away. But I didn’t.”
“I could have done the same thing but I didn’t. We all had choice to make that night. Ava let her sister and Kivar in that night with Nicholas. So don’t blame yourself. I tried to make it all to you before it was too late but failed.”
“You know some of us are still in the dark about what happened that night.” said Alex from the backseat.
“Alex it’s not imported right now. Let’s just say a lot of things could have been done different then but that is the thing about knowing the things we do now.” said Serena

As the sun set they pulled up to a sign that read welcome to Copper Summit. Serena saw Nicholas stand next to the sign. She got out of the car and walked over to him.

“How is she Nicky?”
“She is holding her own. But we need to act fast. She kinda pissed Kivar off. She figured out that she can still play mind games with him.”
“How do we get her out?”
“It’s not that simple Rena. Ava is going to have to mindworp the guards that is if she is strong enough, so that you and Rander can get her out. Zan is going to have to help Ry and the other protectors you brought to keep them busy so that we can get out unharmed.”

Serena looked into her brother’s eyes and saw that he really did want to help their sister. This was going to be a tough battle Kivar wasn’t going to be give Liz up without a fight and she knew that might mean that not all of them would walk away from this alive.

“When do we go in?” asked Serena
“As soon as your team is ready.”
“Than let’s go.”

Serena when back and told the others what their part would be. She could see that Max wasn’t happy about the fact that he wasn’t going in for Liz. But that he knew that he was just as imported in this, as Serena was who was going in. He also understood that the fewer people Ava had to hide with the mindworp the better chance that this would work. Hopefully by this time tomorrow they would all be home and safe.

TBC!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for the feedback!! After today there won't be a new part until next Wed.

Part 25

Liz paced waiting to find out if Serena really did meet Nicholas as planned. She hears the door open and saw Kivar walk over to her.

“You know that you shouldn’t have done that.”

*Yeah well you know this thing does nothing for these kinds of powers.*
“I have always hated when you talk to people like that.”

*Why? Because I am inside your mind when I do this. Not that I like what I see in your head.*

“Elexa why are you using your powers? You showed no sign that you were strong enough to do this over any amount of time.”

*I just never let you know what I can do. I can go on for hours like this. This uses very little energy.*

“Why don’t you just talk like a normal person?”

*What’s so great about being normal? I mean normal is very over rated. Besides I like that I can get under your skin this way.*

“Elexa what are you up too? I know that you are up to something.”

*What can I do Kivar? You keep me locked in this room and with this collar on this is the only power I can use.*

“Look you little brat you will do as you are told.”

*Been saying that all day. You want to know what I think? I think that you are full of hot air. That you feel that the only way to get people to do what you want is to make threats. Threats that I know you will go through with. But the thing is I’m not scared of you and I know that my parents are safe and that my friends will keep them that way.*

“Your friends? Give me a break. Those bunch of losers? You really believe that they will keep your human parents safe? Serena the fool couldn’t even keep you away from me. That is her job. But she failed and so will your friends. The Royal Court will never reclaim Antar. I promise you that.”

*Why do you say that because you have Raza on your side? Come on that little bitch is only helping you because of the promise that you will let her have Zan. But I know the truth. You will never give her Zan you plan to kill him and her as well when the time is right. But the thing is you forgot that Raza has a twin that is on Zan’s side. Ava knows how to take down her sister and you won’t be able to win. The fact is the eight of us and our protectors know how to work together. Unlike your followers.*

“Now why do you believe that? I got your stupid little brother Nicholas to believe me. He thinks that he will have power when this is all over. But the truth is he will be as dead as poor stupid Serena.”

*I don’t think so Kivar.*

Liz let a some blast of power go in Kivar’s mind as the door of the room blew open. She saw Serena standing there with Nicholas holding off the guards outside the room.

“Serena?”
“Come on Liz we have to get the hell out of here.” said Serena

Liz took off after Serena down the hall.

“By the way why was Kivar out cold?”
“Uh he made me a little mad and I was in his head at the time so a let all my anger go in his brain.”
“He will recover but not for a while.”
“What did I do?”
“Liz what you did is cause a brain over load and he couldn’t handle it. But like Max he is able to heal so given a few days he will be out to get you.”
“Hate to brake up the sisterly bonding but if we don’t get the hell out of here we all will be dead.” said Nicholas running up to them.
“Where’s Alex?” asked Serena
“He when back to help the others. Now come on we don’t have all day.” said Nicholas

Serena and Liz took off running with Nicholas for the door, only to find a whole out battle going on. Liz looked at Serena and Nicholas for a moment.

“You know until one of you gets this thing off me I am not going to be much help.” said Liz pointing at the collar.
“Nicholas get that stupid thing off her now. I’ll try and get to the others.” said Serena
“No Serena that is crazy. You will only get yourself killed.” said Liz
“Liz you have to understand that my job is to keep you alive. If I die than it would be for the good of Antar. I know that you don’t want to lose me but it may be the only way to free Antar. You have to think of your people who are waiting for you to return home to free them.” said Serena
“You know the pest has a point. Liz I made some bad choices and I know that. But if Kivar wins than Antar won’t be the only planet doomed. He will come after Earth and take it over as well. Would you want him to make the humans that you care about into slaves? That will happen, and if you were to live through it he would do the same thing to you, after stripping you of your powers. There is away to do it and it is very painful. Let Rena do her job.” said Nicholas
“Nicky why don’t you try and get to the others?” asked Liz
“Because I am a traitor and they don’t trust me as far as Max can throw me.”
“Well, well won’t Kivar be surprised to find out that you betrayed him Nicholas?” came a voice from behind them.

The three of them turned to find a blond girl with cold blue eyes staring at them.

“Tess what do you think you are doing?” asked Nicholas
“Well Nicky you betrayed Lord Kivar and you know what the punishment for that is.” she said wickedly.

Tess raised her hand and was about to send a blast at Nicholas when she turned to a pile of dust.

Part 26

Diane sat down across from Nancy in a booth in the Crashdown.

“Don’t worry Serena will bring Liz home safely.”
“Diane I can’t help but worry about Liz. I know that she has this destiny to save her world but I still see her as the little girl Jeff and I found on the side of the road ten years ago.”
“Nancy, you know Serena was watching you that night. It was the hardest thing she ever had to do, let you take Liz.”
“I never did understand why she did it.”
“Kivar knew that if he watched Serena he would be lead to Liz. So she had to trust you and Jeff to keep Liz safe until she could start training Liz. We each had a choice to make. Some of us decided to raise our charge. Others like Serena choose to trust humans. But I know for a fact that Serena was never too far away.”
“From what I understand Serena is Liz’s sister.”
“Yes. Alex is Liz’s twin brother. They have a younger brother named Nicholas as well. He has always been kind of the black sheep of their family. But the truth is deep down that he never would hurt Liz. He looked up to her. Their father was one of the highest-ranking guards in the Royal army. Lord Tyber was a very cold man. He believed that he should choose whom his two oldest children should marry. Elexa, Liz hated the idea of marring someone she didn’t know. But seeing as she was raised to do as she was told. She married Zan. But it was well known by those that saw them together that they weren’t happy. But the thing is they were so good together. Elexa brought out the best in Zan and Zan he made Elexa a better person because he made her think of ways to make things better for the people of Antar.”
“Liz doesn’t like to talk about things with us. Was Elexa like that?”
“Very much so. But once you got behind her wall she was one of the most loving people you could ever know. So trust me when I tell you that Liz will do whatever it takes to protect you and Jeff. She may not say it very often if at all but she loves you. You are the only parents she knows.”
“I know that she can take care of herself, but I will always worry about her.”
“Nancy, Liz knows that. Just remember that she will love you know matter where she is.”
“Thank you Diane.”
“Any time.”
“This is taking too long I’m going after them.” said Michael
“Michael you are not going anywhere. You were told to stay here. So that is what you are going to do.” said Eddie
“I hate sitting around here doing nothing.” said Michael
“I feel the same way Michael. But I made a promise to Liz that we wouldn’t let anything happen to her parents. Besides Alex is out there and I want to be there with him not here with you.” said Isabel
“Is there anything we can do to pass time? I mean I am getting restless myself here.” said Maria
“We could play a game or something.” said Philip
“Gee that would be fun. With people we care about fighting for their lives you want to play a game.” said Michael
“No one asked you to talk space boy.” said Maria

Kyle sat at a table with Amy who shot him a look.

“They were the same way on Antar in case you were wondering.” said Amy
“Great so we never had a moment of peace.” mumbled Kyle

Amy laughed Kyle was so much like he was on Antar. All the kids were. She would have never thought they would be that way. But then again it was in their genes to be that way.

TBC!!!

Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Thanks for the feedback!! The answer to the question on weather or not Zan and Elexa ever fell in love is yes. Liz will have a memory of that in a later part.

Part 27

Karen watched as Ava fell to the ground.

“AVA!”
“What’s wrong?” yelled Eric
“She’s out cold. I don’t know what happened.” said Karen
“God I hope that Serena and Liz are ok.” mumbled Ry
“Ry man you would know if something happened to Serena.” said Eric
“What do you mean?” asked Max
“We will explain later.” said Karen
“Max you got to try and heal Ava. She was did something to her sister through their connection.” said Ry
“What connection?” asked Alex
“Alex on Antar all twins have a connection to each other. You should have one with Liz. But since you have never used it, it may be very weak.” said Eric
“Why are you just telling me this now?” asked Alex
“Alex it wasn’t imported. Look Ava is dying we can deal with this later.” said Karen

Max knelt next to Ava and tried to connect with her to heal her but got nothing. She was to far gone for him to do anything for her. He looked at Karen and shook his head.

“I’m sorry she is to far gone. I can’t do any thing for her.” said Max

Eric led Karen away as she started to cry. Ry bent down and picked up Ava’s body and carried it to one of the cars. They would take care of her when they got back to Roswell.

Liz stared at the pile of dust in the spot that Tess had stood only moments before.

“What happened?” she asked
“Ava must have killed her with a mind bomb.” said Serena
“What do you mean?” asked Liz
“Twins have a connection on Antar. They can do things to each other that they can’t do to anyone else. But there is always a price they have to pay for something like this. It cases like this both twins die most of the time.” said Nicholas
“So you’re saying that Ava might be dead?” asked Liz
“There is a good chance.” said Serena

Liz felt something in the back of her mind just then.

*Who is it?*
*Liz I just came to say good bye.*
*What do you mean? How can we defeat Kivar without you?*
*There is a way the prophecy is what will save Antar. Good bye cornball.*
*Good bye Ava.*

“Liz what is it?” asked Serena
“Ava just got in my head to say good bye. She also said something about a prophecy is what will save Antar.” said Liz
“The prophecy? I never thought that would come true.” mumbled Serena
“What are you talking about Rena?” asked Liz
“I’ll explain later. We should head back to Roswell.” said Serena
“You know you are a major pain when you get like this Rena.” said Nicholas
“Shut up Runt Boy. No one was talking to you.” said Serena
“Serena if it wasn’t for Nicholas you would have never found me. And there is a good chance that Tess would have killed me. Ava gave her life to save Me.” said Liz
“I’m sorry Liz. It’s just I don’t know everything about the prophecy. Seria and our mother know more about it than I do.” said Serena
“Nicky do you know anything?”
“Hell no I never paid attention to that crap.” said Nicholas

Liz rolled her eyes she couldn’t believe that she was really related to these two. They did nothing but fight. But then again from what little she remembered about her life on Antar they did were like this then too. When they reached the rest of the group Liz felt Max wrap his arms around her. He hugged her close then looked down into her eyes.

“Liz did you mean what you told Isabel?” asked Max
“You mean that I love you?”
“Yeah.”
“Max I love you more than you will ever know. Max I know that we still have a long way to go in our relationship but I had to make sure you know how I feel.”
“Liz why now?” asked Max
“Because I am starting to remember Antar. And I know that I didn’t tell you how I felt until you were dying. I didn’t want to make the same mistake this time. But just because I love you doesn’t mean that I want to move any faster than we already are.”
“I understand.”
“Max, Liz we should head back to Roswell.” said Serena
“Ok.” said Liz

Everyone got into the cars and headed back to Roswell.

TBC