Deceptive Appearences (MATURE/ADULT) *Kyle, Tess OPEN*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dreamer_forever13
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_forever13 »

Tess
I smiled at the sight of the alien-themed restaurant, the Crashdown Cafe. I stood there gazing at it for a while, then I slowly walked towards the front door and opened it. The first thing I noticed were the cheesy alien decorations on the walls. There was only a few people in the Crashdown. A dark-haired guy caught my attention. Max Evans. Nascedo had told me all about him. He was part of the royal four. I stared at the small brown headed girl next to him. She was holding a bouquet of flowers. Another brown headed guy and some blond chick was standing a couple of meters from Max Evans and that girl. If she was right, the brown headed guy was Michael Guerin.

Still staring at the four people, I chose a booth in the corner of the restaurant and waited for soemone to come and take my order.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Sure," I say, feeling warm and whole as she smiles at me. Liz turns and walks towards the kitchen and I follow. It's so wonderful being with her. All these years, sure it could never be, and now it is. Everything is finally starting to work out.

Once inside, I give a nod to Michael as Liz takes a quick glance around. "Upstairs," she says. "We don't have any good vases here."

"Okay," I say still grinning. Anything she suggests is good for me. She starts up the stairs and I follow her into the small kitchen in their apartment.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

I start to look round the kitchen and go over to a small cupboard by the cooker. Opening the door, I stick my head inside and pull out a small vase which will hold the flowers Max has given me. I go over to the sink and run a little water into the bottom before playing the flowers inside. After I’m finished, I set the vase down on the table and a moment later I feel Max’s strong arms grab my waist. I smile and grin as he twists me round and pulls me towards him for another kiss.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Once the flowers are safely settled into their vase, I pull Liz around for a kiss. She kisses me back as her hands settle around my neck. There isn't a better feeling in the world. As I feel myself fall into the feeling of Liz our connection opens and I see her as a child, dancing while her father plays the guitar, running to the top of a hill with little Serena, Maria and Alex following. Everything about her, just makes me love her more.

She pulls away and her smile mirrors mine. "Wow."

I grin at that, always pleased to make her happy. "Same here," I say. I glance around for a moment, suddenly wanting to make out with her right then and there. But I don't know where her parents are. Or Serena. "So, uh. I guess we need to get to the movie, right?"

"Sure," she says. "How much time do we have?"

I glance at my watch. "About a half an hour."
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

One question: Who is Kyle going to end up with? Serena or Tess? One girl would be alone it seems. :(

~* Kyle *~

I push open the door to the Crashdown and am hit by the smell of greasy food. I smile as the thought of it makes my mouth water. At least it's better than the food dad makes.

I throw a cursory gaze around the room and catch Max and Liz heading upstairs. A tiny jealousy flares in me as I realize that they have a date today. I may not have been in love with Liz but Max did take her from me. So I guess that gives me a right to hate the guy.

With a sigh I walk to my table, getting ready to wait for Serena who promised ot meet me here for lunch and spot Maria working the table. I catch her eye and smile at her. She motions that she'll be with me in a moment. So I look around the room and wait. I immediately notice a cute blonde sitting at one of the table, looking quite alone.

I wonder who she is. I muse. I wonder if I can go talk to her.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

As we kiss, I feel our connection open and I suddenly I get a flash…it’s different from normal though…more intense…almost like one of my premonitions….? I see something flying through space passing through the stars… And then it’s gone as we break apart...I'll have to take some time later to think about that...see if it could mean anything...anyway it'll have to wait for now whatever it is...

“Wow…”

“Same here…”

I wonder what he’s seen…I hope that it’s nothing that will make him suspicious… He mentions about the movie, although I get the feeling he’s fast losing interest in going at all…I have to admit he’s not the only one. Anyway, I’m not sure and I nod smiling. “Sure, how much time do we have?”

"About half an hour…” He replies after looking at his watch.

“Ok, well how about we go down to the jeep…if we arrive early I’m sure we can think of some way to kill the time…” I say to him softly. “That’s assuming of course you still want to go to the movie…?” I’d suggest killing the time here, but my dad and Nancy are downstairs in the office and I don’t know where Serena is…it’d be just my luck to have her walk in…all waiting at the other end is definitely safer…
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

My arms are wrapped loosely around Liz's waist and I bend my head so my forehead nearly touches hers. Do I still want to see the movie? It doesn't seem nearly as interesting as Liz, right now. But then, this isn't really the best place to spend time with her when her parents or sister could walk in any time.

"Yeah, I guess we should," I tell her but I'm still reluctant to let go. She gives me a grin, and I release her. "I'm sure we'll think of something to do," I say, suggestively raising an eyebrow.

Liz giggles and gives me a playful push.

"Okay, okay. I'm going!" I laugh, raising my hands in mock surrender. "Let's get moving."

She smiles and takes my hand as we head down the stairs.
KatnotKath
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KatnotKath »

~Liz~

“I’m sure we’ll think of something to do…”

I see him raise his eyebrow and know that he’s saying a little more than his words would suggest. “Hmm…now I wonder what you could have in mind…” I whisper before giggling slightly and pushing him towards the door. “Come on, let’s moving…”

"Okay, okay. I’m going!” He laughs and I see him raise his hands. "Let’s get moving.”

I smile and nod, taking his hand as we head down the stairs. As we reach the kitchen, through the serving hatch I see that Kyle is sat in the Crashdown. Oh no…he’s bound to cause problems and I really don’t want to deal with him at the moment… I groan inwardly and look over at the back door. “Let’s go out this way instead…” I suggest to Max without explaining my reasons. Michael’s working in the back and I wave to him. “See you later Michael…we’re off!” I lead Max over to the door and open it before slipping out onto the street outside.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

~*MAX*~

I follow Liz downstairs, wondering if I want to bother with the movie at all. It seems like a good picture, but it pales besides just being with Liz. I feel like I'm walking on air whenever I'm with her.

She heads for the back door as we pass the kitchen, throwing a greeting over her shoulder to Michael.

"Hey again, Michael," I say with a grin. "Have fun."
JoeDude
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by JoeDude »

Michael:

I rolled my eyes at Michael as he passed though. "Yeah, while you're out having a good time, I'll be stuck spending my evening with the grill who I've got quite acquainted with it. Later Maxwell." I muttered, focusing my attention back on the grill that was cooking burger, and all sorts of things.