Dreaming of You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Ch9 - 11/4/04 [WIP]

This is the place where fics that have not been updated in the past three months will be moved until the author asks a mod to move them back to an active board.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Dreaming of You (AU,M/L,ADULT) Ch9 - 11/4/04 [WIP]

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Thanks for the wonderful banner Traitor

Title: Dreaming of You
Author: Candice AKA CandyDreamQueen
Disclaimer: They weren’t mine in the first fanfic that I wrote and they won’t be mine in the last one. :?
Category: M/L AU
Rating: ADULT Cause I sure don’t know how to write anything else. :oops:
Summary: I hate it when authors don’t put a summary. Hold on one minute let me write chapter one first…..Okay done, so this is what this story is about Max loves Liz, Liz loves Max they get together and live happily ever after. Just kidding although that dose happen in this story. The year is bla bla balblbalba Maxwell is the Prince of Antar and Areliza aka Liz is the princess of Berail. The two planets are at war with one another. Although they have never met Liz and Max are having reoccurring dreams of each other. Very sexual dreams if you know what I mean (gives sleazy look).
A/N: There was something I was supposed to write here but I can’t remember what. Oh yea I remember, All of the Antarian and Berailian words are words I made up. There is only one in this chapter Bonnaby, it means troublemaker Feedback please. Anyway LaLaLa. Sorry that’s just what I write at the beginning of all my fics to clear my writer’s block. Here we go… :P

Chapter One

She stood in the water gloriously naked. Her long dark hair falling to her back. Every so often she would look his way and smile affectionately. The water cascaded over her body as she dipped into the beautiful natural pool. He could not take his eyes off of her. She was beautiful. So unbelievably beautiful and she was all his.
“Max.”
His lovely siren whispered pointing a finger in his direction. Not wasting a moment Max worse and began walking towards the pool. Reaching out her hand to him his siren spoke again.
“Max come and join me.”
He smiled as he neared her.
“Come and join me max” she whispered again.
Closer, he was almost there. He could almost touch her.
“Max…Max...Max
…Max…MAX!”

“Maxwell Zanal Phillipon Ansanto Evans, will you get up this moment?”

Groggy and disoriented Max sat up in his bed. For a moment he new not where he was. And then his eyes began to focus and he could clearly see a very angry face starring back at him.
“Nanna, what are you doing here?” looking up at the older women and covering his less then modest lower half with the blanket.

“What am I doing here? Is that the only morning greeting I get ‘What are you doing here’ he asks. What a way to greet the woman who has looked after you all of your life…”

Smiling as Nanna began another one of her rants Max leaned over and kissed her on he cheek.
“Good morning Nanna.” He greeted her as was proper. Smiling she pinched his cheek.

“Oh there’s my little Bonnaby

Max rolled his eyes at the endearment. She had been he and his sister Isabel’s nanny all of their lives. As a child she had dubbed him as her little Bonnaby because of his knack for getting into mischief. Now they where much older there was really no need for ether of them to actually have a nanny. But they had grown rather found of Nanna and so she had stayed on.

“Well then Nanna now that I have given you a proper good morning may I ask what it is you are doing waking me this early in the morning?”

Shaking her head at him in a very tsking manner Nanna worse from the bed and walked around tidying up his room.

“Oh Bonnaby, have you forgotten what day it was?”

Max looked at her obviously confused and it was even more obvious that he did not remember what day it was.

“Oh Maxwell, it is the Hanoff. Your mother sent me to make sure you where up which you are not and if she knew she would have you head, and your father has been….”

“The Hanoff?” Max whispered as Nanna continued to talk. How had he forgotten.

The Hanoff was one of the most important days of his life. It was the ritual in which his father, King Phillipon would name Max as his heir and next in line to be the king of Antar.

“Oh my god Nanna why are you just telling me this now?” he asked cutting her off.

“Well I expected you would remember such an important date, forgetful as you are, but being the wonderful Nanna that I am I anticipated such an event and I laid out all of your robes for you and had a bath prepared for you in advance.”

“Oh Nanna you are a wonder.” Max breathed a sigh of relief as he worse from his bed to prepare for the long day that was ahead of him. His strange dream forgotten.

Areliza Parker woke from her dream with a start. What an unusual dream. Raising her hand she felt the heat of her cheeks. Blushing, she was blushing. Well why wouldn’t she be blushing? She had never had a dream like that before.

“Oh, My.” She whispered to herself. The dream had not been highly erotic, but she had stood naked in front of a complete stranger. Then she had beckoned him to her. Something she knew she would never do. Or at least she thought she would never do.

“Areliza!”

Liz looked up at the sound of her name being called. Her mother. And she sounded impatient.

“Coming Mother!” she called back. Hoping that would keep her mother from coming to rouse her.

Hoping out of her bed Liz ran over to the door adjacent to hers

“Maria get up!” she shouted after knocking twice.”

“Maria’s not here” she heard a groggy voice yell to her from the other side of the door.

“Maria please you have to get up, my mothers is on her way up and if she comes up here and your not dressed then she’s going to have your head, littoral” Liz shouted back over to her friend.

“Your mother’s coming?” she heard Maria groan.

“Yes” Liz answered back.

There was a long pause and Liz heard the rustling of the sheets as she listing for her friends answer.

“I’ll be up in a minute.”

“Less then a minute, Liz hollered back to Maria as she walked over to her bed to wait for her.

Maria was Liz’s best friend but she hadn’t been able to see her allot lately. Since the beginning of the war with Antar. Maria was from the planet Earth, which was currently the only neutral planet of the six inhabited planets. Both Antar and Berail were fending for its support. That made otherworldly travel form Earth almost completely impossible. Almost. But Maria had managed to get a flight last minute and was staying with Liz on Berail for the rest of summer season, maybe even longer depending on how safe travel back to earth would be.

By the time Liz’s mother arrived both girls where waiting patently on Liz’s bed. Liz’s mother, Queen Nancy was not a woman none for her patience but for her extremely low tolerance level
“Well good morning ladies it’s nice to see that the two of you are up and about. We have a full day planed for us"

Liz groaned inwardly no doubt they where on their way to some committee meeting where they would sit and listen to her father discuss some issue that really didn’t need the funding that it was being giving.

“Today we are going shopping at Westmer Wall”

Liz looked at her mother shocked while she vaguely registered the sound of Maria’s screeching. Westmer Wall that was one of the most upscale shopping walks on all of Berail. Liz was very familiar with the place but she had only been there in one case, and that case was that her mother and father were planning on giving a ball.

“Mother?” Liz peered at her mother questionably. “Why are we going shopping on Westmer Wall?”

“Oh who cares Liz where going shopping! On one of the grandest walks on this planet, on any planet.” Maria interrupted.

“But-“ Liz began but was cut off by her mother.

“Maria is right Areliza. Now go and get yourselves ready I want to leave immediately after we break our fast. Oh and girls do not tarry. As I said have a big day ahead of and the sooner we get started the better.”

Liz looked at her mother suspiciously as she exited the room. She could have sworn her mother sounded kind of rushed, like she was in a hurray to get out of the room before Liz could ask her anymore questions about this sudden trip have way across the world.

“You heard her Liz don’t tarry.” Maria said as she ran to her room scanning through her wardrobe.

Getting up to follow her Liz entered Maria’s room.

“Maria did you just tell me not to ‘tarry’? Something was definitely going on with my mother”

“Nothing was going on with your mother. Your just being paranoid.” Liz heard Maria say from the inside of the wardrobe.

Maybe Liz thought as she went finish getting dressed…but….maybe not.

Sorry I know it was kinda on the short side but what do you think? Yes? No? Maybe so? Let me Know, gotta go^_^
Last edited by CandyDreamQueen on Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:56 pm, edited 21 times in total.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

A/N: Okay so this next part was a little on the boring side in my opinion. I just want to try and give you guys the whole story and make sure that I don’t leave anything out. LaLaLa(clearing my Writer’s Block) here it is.

Chapter 2
“I can’t do this Michael” Max whispered to his friend as he stood waiting in the wings of the Great Hall of Leaders.

Max watched as his father addressed the committee of Antar. The room was packed. There where representatives from all of the five cities of Antar: Theanta, Keratin, Lorna, Levia, and Amerada. The representatives were all people that his father had hand selected to run the city. All the faces of men and women whom would one day run their cities under Max’s rule. It was all very frightening; after all he was only just now seeing his twentieth year, yet at the same time it was also somewhat exhilarating to know that one day the fate of all the people who lived on Antar would someday rest in his hands. Every decision he made would affect them for the better and for the worse.

“Just stay calm Maxwell, it’ll be over before you know it.” Michael whispered back to Max, his attention still remaining on the ahead of them.

Lieutenant General Michael Guerin was an orphan. Max’s mother, Queen Diane, had caught Michael trying to seek into the palace kitchen and steal some food when he was ten years old. Instead of calling the guards to apprehend him she had bathed him fed him and given him a nice warm bed to stay in. Michael had lived with them ever since then and had been treated like a second son. When he was thirteen years old Michael had entered into the Antarian Sky Academy of Security Air Force or ASASAF. Starting out as mere trainee within a mere eight years he had worked his way up to Lieutenant General, and was well on his way to becoming the youngest Field Marshal in all of Antarien history.
“Michael I don’t think that it’s as simple as just being calm. Do you understand the significant of what is about to happen in that room? Do you know what the events of today are going to mean for the future of our planet?”

Michael just shrugged his shoulders.

“If you think about it Maxwell it’s really that big of a deal.” He replied gaining a shocked look from Max

“How could you say that Michael. This is history in the making. A lot of people’s lives depend on what my father is saying to the committee right now. That I am to one day be the leader of their planet. That someday the lives that they live an the amount of comfort that they are able to enjoy in their lives is going to rest in my hands.”

“Max I just think your looking at this in the wrong way. I mean all that’s going on in that room is a bunch of power crazed people trying to figure out ways to use and manipulate you into being their little puppet once your father has passed on to The Hall of Glory. That’s all these politicians are Maxwell, marionettes. But you see that’s why you got me. To not let any of these people try and walk all over you.”

Max laughed to himself as he listened to his friends view on how politics really worked for the hundredth time. But what could he expect. Michael was a soldier, and that was exactly how his mind worked. The world was a battlefield, and the people where his enemy.

“You don’t trust any one do you Michael?”
Michael just shrugged his shoulder
“No Maxwell, I trust everyone. I trust everyone to try and screw me around.”

“Yeah well thanks for the pep talk Michael, but it didn’t help very much.”

“Well you better lose the anxiety Max cause here come your father and his oh so trusted advisors.”

Squaring his shoulders Max watched as his father approached him fallowed by the rest of the representatives.
“Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you my son Maxwell, the next king of Antar.”

Max smiled and nodded politely the way he had always been instructed. One by one he was introduced to all the representatives of the cities and everyone under them. By the time he was done meeting everyone, he had shaken the head of at least two dozen men and women. After almost an hour he had had enough.

“Would you please excuses me Mr. Loadworth,” he said addressing the man he was currently in conversation with. He was the something or other of some place.

Smiling as he passed by non-to familiar faces of people he had met earlier in the evening.
Once out of the Great Hall of Leaders, Max made a mad dash for his bedroom, closing the door immediately behind him.

Letting out a sigh of relief for the blessing of one moment of peace, Max plopped down on his bed and closed his eyes.

“Hiding are we little brother? I don’t know seems, like this is the first place mom and dad would think to look for you.”

“What do you want Isabel?” Max asked without sitting up of the bed.

“Nothing,” she answered innocently. “Just trying to see how long it would take before you abandoned ship.”

“Oh really and how long did I last.”

“ One hour and forty-six minutes. A new record.”
They both laughed. Followed by an uncomfortable silence

“Actually Max the real reason I’m here is to have a little heart to heart with my brother.”

Max peered at her quizzically. “Now?” he asked.

“Max I’m trying to have a moment here.” She said agitatedly

“Fine, fine,” Max sat up in the bed. “What do you want?”

“I want to talk”

“Talk?”

“ About you, Max”

“Me?”

“Yes, is it so hard for you to believe that I want to talk to you about you?”

“No”

“Okay then”

“Okay”

“So,”

“So?”

“Max would stop repeating everything I say and just listen for a second?”

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry. What did you want to talk about?”

“Look Max I just want you to know that about this whole heir thing, If it’s to much for you then you don’t have to go through with it.”

“Isabel” Max sighed

“Max, look you don’t have to be dad’s heir. It’s a lot of responsibility and a lot of work. There are so many aspects that you don’t even know about that are linked with being the king. It’s the type of stuff that can really bring you down. And I know you Max and you would want to help everyone when you know that that is something you just can’t do.”

“So you think that I shouldn’t be dad’s heir?” What was going on with Isabel, why did she seem so against him being their dad’s heir?

“Yes, I mean No, I mean…all I’m saying is that you should really think about if this is really what you want to be for the rest of your life. Dad didn’t get to spend a lot of time with us when we were young and I just don’t want you to have any regrets.”

“Isabel I appreciate the concern but relax. Dads just naming me as his heir I’m not even the king yet. And when the time comes when I have to step up to my role as the king, I’ll be ready. Believe it our not this is not something I just woke up and decided to do. I’ve been training for this for most of my life.”

“Are you sure that this what you want.”

“Yes Isabel, this is what I want.”

“Okay,” she answered walking over to huge him. Then I’ll see you later all right.

“Okay” he said and watched as she left his room.

That was odd. Why on earth did Isabel seem so worried about him becoming the king? Max didn’t time to wonder about that right now. It was time to go back to the hall and face his future.

Okay you guys, so tomorrow is my birthday and I plan to be really busy (God 18 at last). I don’t know if I’m going to be able to post. I guess we are going to have to see what happens I’ll try but I’m not making any promises oh and guys I was to Lazy to edit this so if you find any mistakes let me know and I'll fix them althought who really cares :wink:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Ahh My whole chapter got erased Ahhhh!! LaLaLa (clears writer’s block) here it is

Chapter 3

Liz was utterly and completely exhausted. When her mother had said that they had ahead of them she had not been joking. They had been everywhere that there was to possibly be at Westmer Wall. And they had brought everything that they could possibly by. Which only led Liz to believe one thing. Her parents were most definitely giving a ball. The troubling thing was that she cold not for the life of her figure out why her parents would be throwing a ball during the middle of a war.

Balls were usually thrown to celebrate events. Her mother was most definitely up to something.

“Liz your mother is not up to something. Why do you have to be so paranoid all the time.” This came from Maria after Liz told her of her suspicions.

“Maria why would my mother have taken us shopping for all those things today if she wasn’t planning something. I know my mother and if she was just planning an ordinary ball then she would tell me, but there is obviously something going on that she dose not want me to know”

“So what if she’s planning something? I mean, how bad could it possibly be? It’s not like she’s planning to kill you are something.”

“I know.” Liz sighed, “I just hate being out of the loop like this.”

Standing up from her spot on Liz’s bed Maria walked over to her friend placing her hands on Liz’s shoulders affectionately.

“Liz, whatever it is can’t it wait until morning for us to completely flip out and overreact? I’m so sleepy I couldn’t stay awake if you paid me.”

“Maria I am not overreactin-”

Maria put her hand over Liz’s mouth stopping her words. “Fine, fine whatever. Just can it wait until morning?”

Liz sighed inwardly. Maria wasn’t going to be much help tonight and Liz was feeling a little exhausted from the days activities.

“Fine Maria, go to bed. I’ll talk to you in the morning.”

“ Thank you, I’ll see you in the morning alright?” Maria asked as she kissed Liz on the cheek.

“Yeah, yeah go away.” Liz said brushing her off.

After Maria had exited Liz had done some more thinking. There had to be a reason her mother was planning this ball all of a sudden. And it most defiantly had something to do with her.

Plopping down in her bed Liz began to realize just how tiered she truly was as her eyes began to drift closed of their own volition.

He was so beautiful. She had never seen a creature of such beauty before and she could hardly believe that he was real. He was a stranger and yet she felt as if she had known him her whole life. She knew his face, his smile, his voice, and his body. And in turn he knew hers. He was touching her now. Very soft very teasing touches. Touches that made her body quake and her blood burn. Slight brunches of his body against hers.

“Areliza” he whispered, his lips scarcely touching her ear. Even the sound of his voice was a cool caress to her senses.

“My Areliza” he continued as his hands played her body like he the master and she the lowly vessel that dwelled within.

“You know not how the touch of your shin pleases me.”

Liz leaned into her dark stranger as if her body had no choice but to be close to his.

“Your touch pleases me.” She whispered as she felt his hands began to move higher to cup her breast. She could feel her nipples began to harden under his ministration.

He smiled as he caressed the puckered areola through the almost translucent material of her gown.

“Yes, I can feel that it pleases you.”

“Who?” she whispered as he inched closer to her his lips only a hairsbreadth away from hers. “Who are you?” she finished weekly.

“You know me my Areliza.” He whispered, his lips brushings hers as he spoke. “You know me better then you know yourself. Just as I know you better then I know myself.”

Liz let out a soft moan as she felt his lips drift down to her neck.

“I know you neck. Your sweet neck made distinctively for me to taste.” He gave an example by licking her neck. Resulting in a deep sigh from Liz.

“I know your chin. Your stubborn little chin made perfectly for me.” He placed a gentile kiss on her chin. Then he drew her closer to himself placing his lips on her ear.
“Your ears” he whispered. “The beauty that is your ears. With the perfect little shell made to fit right here.” Showing her just where he meant, he softly placed her ear between his teeth and bit down gently, sexually.

“Mmm.” He moaned teasingly

“Oh my god,” Liz moaned unable to hold back. “What are you doing to me?”

“Shh,” he breathed against her cheek placing his fingers on her lips. “No no my Areliza. Not until you remember who I am. Now where was I? Ah yes your lips. I was going to speak of your lips. How soft and red they are. Like two rose petals. Just dieing to be kissed. Shall I oblige them my Areliza? Shall I kiss my rose? Do they want my kiss?”

“Yes.” Was all she could manage as she melted into his embrace. “Yes, I want your kiss.”

“Then,” he said as he drew his lips closer to hers. He was so close now. So close that she could feel him everywhere. Her body was humming with life. Her senses were being assaulted by his body’s allure. She was completely enraptured by him, and she wanted his kiss more then she wanted her next breath are any breath there after.

“Then,” he continued, “You must remember my name. You must remember who I am.”

“I can’t,” she was completely oblivious to anything other then him. “I can’t,” she repeated.

“You can,” he answered taking her face in his hands. “Tell me, look at me and remember my face. Remember who I am.”

Concentrating hard Liz looked at him closer. He was so gorgeous. His eye where the most beautiful hazel she had ever seen. She could drown in them. Lifting up her hands she touched his face, really seeing him, knowing him, remembering him.

“Mm…mma”

“Yes,” he whispered fiercely. “Say it my Areliza. Say my name.”

“Your,” she tried again. “Your…Max. Your Max.”

“Yes Love, yes.” And that was the last thing Max said before his lips descended upon hers.

The kiss was not gentile in the least. In fact it was very demanding. However as this familiar stranger explored the inside of her mouth with his own she knew that the things that she was experiencing were feelings that she had never in her life felt.

“Remember me my Areliza,” he said moving his lips to her throat.

“Remember my kiss.” Gathering her to him his lips sought hers again in a soul-destroying kiss that left Liz wanting more. Much much more.

Lifting her off her feet the stranger…No Max carried her to her bed. She had not even noticed her surroundings to be her bedroom. But that is where they were and for some unknown reason she felt like that is where he belonged.

“I know you.” She whispered as he lay on the bed climbing on top of her. The pressure of his body pressing into her was comforting and it felt right. So right.

“Yes, you will always know me. And I will always know you. And forever that way it will be.”

“Yes,” she whispered. “Forever.” Then she brought his lips down to hers.

“Max!” Liz gasped as she sat up in her bed. Looking around the room she saw that she was alone. “Oh,” she whispered. “It was just a dream.” She said to herself. But it had felt so real. He had felt so real. Whoever he was. She was supposed to know him. And on some levels she did. Yet she knew that she had never met him before. And he was defiantly the same guy from the previous dream.

“Who are you,” she whispered to know one in particular. “Max.” she finished.

She did not sleep the rest of the night.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Okay so this part is going to be reallly short but I just had to post it cause I felt bad that I have not posted in a long time.

You know the drill Lalala here it is

Chapter 4a

“What do you mean you had an erotic dream about some guy named Max?” Maria asked she and Liz strolled through the gardens of Berail.

The garden of Berail was one of the most renowned places on the planet. It was a place where one could go for a relaxing walk through the lovely gardens adorned with a plethora of exotic flowers. However the gardens beauty was not what it was known for. It was most famous as a place where one could go and hear the latest gossip of Berail. For it seemed that some of the particular plants in the garden possessed a lure that caused certain people to revel there deepest darkest secrets. Liz’s mother had gotten her and Maria up early in the morning to come and pick out the flowers for the “ball” her mother was not giving. Luckily for Liz the garden was currently unoccupied by any patrons. Therefore it was safe for her to allow herself to revel to her friend the information regarding the strange dreams she had been having lately.

“I mean exactly what I said Maria.” Liz said shushing her friend as she glanced over at her mother who was in heated conversation with on of the salesmen. “I have had some strange dreams before but never anything like this.”

Quieting her voice Maria looked at her friend in shock “Babe let me tell you the dream you told me you had sounds like it was anything but strange.”

“Maria that’s not the point and you are not helping the situation.” Reaching down Liz began to fettle with one of the roses.

“Okay, okay. Let’s do this your way. Do you know anyone named Max?”

Liz thought that over for a second.

“No, no one.”

“Okay did you see the guy’s face in the dream? Did he look familiar to you? ”

“No I had never seen him before, but yes for some reason he did seem familiar to me.”

“Well what exactly did this guy look like?”

Liz thought back to the dream and to the face of the man who she felt like she was supposed to know everything about.

“Well he had dark hair, a little darker then mine. His eyes were a light hazel color. They were amazing. He was about 6’1 or so, and he had a really great body.”

Maria raced an eyebrow at her friend.

“What?” Liz asked innocently.

“Nothing, nothing it’s just this guy of yours sounds pretty spicy no?”

“Maria what are you talking about?”

“I’m just saying Liz; you have a dream about some hunky guy that you’ve never seen before. I mean who’s to say that this guy even really exists?”

“What are you saying Maria. That he’s just some dream guy that I made up.”

Maria shrugged. “You never know.”

No that couldn’t be it. Liz thought to herself. She couldn’t have made him up. The dream had just felt to real for him to only had been a figment of her imagination. There was no way that that was the case…was it?

“Look Liz you’re a virgin right? Well what if it’s just the time in your life were you need something more then the pleasure a finger can give you.”

“Maria!” Liz gasped.

“What? I’m just saying maybe you need the real thing. So you made up this guy to you know pleasure you.”

“Maria I hardly think that that’s the case. And as you so delicately pointed out I am a virgin, so what would I know about having a guy…pleasure me?”

“Well what else could it possibly be?”

“You know what? Why don’t we just forget that I ever said anything?” Liz said as she began to walk in the direction of her mother.

“No Liz wait wait!” Maria said catching her friend’s arm. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I was just teasing you.” She said laughing.

“Well it’s not funny Maria. The dream was really…”

“What? It was really what?”

“It was really…” Liz looked around nervously to make sure that no one was watching. “It was…sexual.”

“Well how sexual was this dream?”

“Very, very sexual. I mean there were things that I have never felt before in my life. How could I have made them up when I experience things that I have never felt before?”

“Look Liz I know that this is something new for you and I know that I don’t have all the answer to all your questions. But I bet I know someone who dose.”

“Who?” Liz asked eyeing her friend suspiously.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Let me just tell you all that I don’t know a thing about aircrafts or flying for that matter and everything that I say about it is stuff that I completely made up with the exception of some of the words that I have heard used before. Oh and there is one Antarien word in this chapter. Killika is a really harsh word that means scum or low or rat but like ten times as harsh. Lalala here it is. Feedback please :D

Chapter 4b

“Michael I don’t think that this is a good idea.” Max said to Michael from his position in the co-pilot’s seat of Michael U285 stealth flyer as he watched Michael check all the controls.

Max was no stranger to flying but he and Michael had two different styles. He was the safe and steady flyer. Calm and controlled. However Michael was the more reckless flyer. Wild and out of control. When Michael was behind the controls of his plane there was no stopping him. Although he was very dangerous with his no inhibitions he was the best damn pilot that the ASASAF had ever seen.

“Just calm down Maxwell alright. And would you be quiet. I could get into a lot of trouble for this if we get caught.”

That was the understatement of the year. Not only could Michael be in deep trouble but he could also be expelled from the academy. That would not be good.

“Michael I’m just saying that I don’t think it would be wise for you to do this so close to end of your term. I mean you could have to do the whole season over again.”

“Well you know what Maxwell, I’m not going to tell anybody about this and you’re not going to tell anybody about this so frankly I don’t see what the big problem is.”

“The problem is Michael that there are rules, guidelines. And I’m pretty sure that this goes against just about all of them.”

“Yeah well you know what? Rules were made to be broken now are you gonna co-pilot for me or not?.”

“Alright fine.” Max sighed knowing that it would be better for him to be with Michael to keep him out of trouble then for Michael to do this alone.

“What do you need me to do?”

“Check the left ruttier and make sure that my wing tail is aligned.”

Doing as Michael said Max hopped out of the plane to check the wing tail alignment.

“How is it?” Michael yelled down to Max.

“It’s pretty crooked Michael. Man, what did you do on your last flight test?”

“Can it Maxwell and just let me know when it’s straight alright.”

“Well good morning your highness it’s nice to see you out on this brisk day. Though do correct me if I’m wrong, but is not the usage of any aircraft with planet vacating capability, ergo the U285 prohibited to off duty officers on days that the war flag is raised.”

Turning around at the sound of the new voice Max stopped in his tracks. He was unfamiliar with the face of the intruder but it was obvious to Max that Michael knew exactly who he was.

“Valenti” Michael snarled at the intruder

“Guerin,” he said with a smug smile on his face. “It’s nice to see you too.”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Michael asked as he advanced upon the newcomer.

“Oh I could ask you the same thing couldn’t I?”

“What do you want Kyle.” Michael asked, his hands held firmly at his sides as if to contain himself.

“Oh I only want this one chance to finally one-up you.” Kyle said snidely

“Oh really is that so?” Michael growled a response.”

“Un-huh” Kyle responded

Max watched as the two shoot daggers at one another. Now he remembered this guy. Kyle Valenti. Michael had told him of him of on several occasions. He was the Field Marshal’s son. He and Michael had an ongoing rivalry. Being that Michael outranked Kyle and was up for a promotion at the end of the season. However Kyle was no novice. He was next in line after Michael and that really p’d him off.

“Well Valenti, I don’t think that you will be getting that chance today.” Max heard Michael say to Kyle.

“Oh and why is that?” Kyle asked with mock interest.

“Because, seeing as how I out rank you that makes me your commanding officer. That means that you have to do what I order you to do. And I am now giving you a direct order to hop your ass in that plane and strap up cuz your coming with us. Sorry Killika, looks like there will be no running back to tell daddy for you.”

Max smiled as the once snide smirk on Kyle’s face dropped into an expression of utter disbelief.

“You can’t do that.” Kyle stammered fearing that Michael could in fact do this. “You have no jurisdiction over me.”

“Oh no that’s where you’re wrong. See, as your Lieutenant General and Lieutenant of you division I have all the jurisdiction over you that you could possibly dream of.

Max watched as Kyle stud gaped mouth while Michael turned back to his plane and climbed inside.

“Well don’t just stand there Kyle. Let me know when my tail wing is straight. Maxwell, looks like we’re gonna have some company.

Once they were all set and ready to go Max and Michael watched as Kyle reluctantly climbed into the passenger’s seat of the aircraft.

“Where exactly are we going any way? Are should where are you kidnapping me to. Because you know that that is what this is.”

“Oh quit your whinnying. And Earth is where we’re going Killika. We’re going to Earth.

“Earth? Why are we going to Earth Maria?” Liz asked as she and Maria sat on one of the benches in the garden. “You just came from Earth and this is supposed to be your vacation.”

Maria groaned and looked at her friend exasperatingly

“I told you already. You want to figure out these dreams don’t you?”

“Well yeah but-“

“But nothing. I know someone who can help you. As a matter of fact she specializes in these things.”

“In what things? You mean dreams?” Of course Maria new someone who specialized in dreams.

“Yes, My cousin Alberta. She’s a dream analogist. She specializes in analyzing peoples dreams. I bet she could have a field day with yours.”

“Maria I don’t want some stranger analyzing my dreams. Besides these dreams are very personal. I don’t eant t just go around shearing them with the world.”

“She’s not some stranger Liz okay? I told you she’s my cousin….well…second cousin….thrice removed. And anyway she has very strict client privacy policy so there is no way that anyone is gonna know about the dreams aside from me , you, and her. ”

“Maria no. No way am I traveling to another planet to have some women analyze my dreams which may or may not even mean anything.”

“Liz don’t worry. I’ve gone to her like a million times and I swear she has never failed me. And besides even if it doesn’t work, which it WILL, then what’s the harm?”

“I don’t know Maria…”

“Liz pleeeeease. You know you want to know what these dreams mean just as much as I do. Probably more considering that they are your dreams.”

She did want to know what the dreams meant, but she just didn’t know if a professional dream analogist was the way to go. A part of her was interested in what the dream analogist would say. And yet still the other part of her was worried that the she would say that the dreams didn’t mean anything. She felt like to go to a dream analogist would in some way degrade the dreams. And their meaning, whatever it was.

“Come on Liz just throw caution to the wind. You know. If you don’t this then I’m sure that you’re gonna regret it.”

“Ahh Marrrriiia” Liz dragged out

“Liiiizz” Maria echoed.

“You know you’re very persistent.”

“I know it’s a gift.” She laughed and hugged her friend.

“So we’ll leave tomorrow morning and we should get there by noon Earth time. Oh and pack light cuz we’ll only be gone for a few days.”

“Maria how are we gonna convince my parents to let me go to Earth for a few days? In case you’ve forgotten we’re in the middle of a war here.”

“Liz don’t worry I’ve already got that covered. See My other aunt Myra lives here on Berail so all we have to do is tell your mother that you are taking me to visit her cuz I promised her that I would and we’ll just tell your mom that she insisted that we stay the week sense she hasn’t seen me in such a long time.”

“You’ve really thought this out haven’t you.”

“Down to the last detail.”

“Alright Maria. I’ll tell my mother when we get back home.”

“Ohhh thank you thank you thank you Liz. I can’t wait. This is going to be so exciting.”

“Yeah,” Liz said unexcitingly. “It’s gonna be a real blast.”
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Lalala Here it is

Chapter 5

Liz looked around at the tall buildings that surrounded the airship depot as she and Maria existed. It seemed like everything was so much bigger then things on Berail.

Looking at Maria, Liz mused out loud,

“Earth is just so much…”

“Different, everything is so different here Michael.” Max said as he took in the sights that surrounded him.

He had been to Earth once are twice when he was just a child, but he barely remembered the event. And from what he could remember none of it looked like this.

“Everything is just so…”

“Big, I’ve never seen buildings this big before.”

Liz had never been to Earth before and the whole experience was so surreal for her. Everything she saw was a sight unseen to her before this moment in time. It was like being in a dream.

“It’s a wonder that you don’t get…”

“Lost, I mean anyone could get lost in a place like this Michael.”

Kyle rolled his eyes at the Prince’s naivety. You’d think he was a child with a new toy. Earth was no big deal. In fact, he despised the planet at the moment. The neutral cowards.

Michael just smiled as he watched his friend take in the sights. He knew Max would get a kick out of earth. It was just the thing he needed to get him to loosen up.

“Yeah well don’t worry about it Max. I know exactly were I’m…”

“Going, Okay Liz. So just calm down.”

Maria was happy to see her friend so excited about the planet. Liz had been worried throughout the entire trip. Seeing as how she had never been to earth before. Maria was worried that her friend would think that the planet was too different from Berail in order to adjust to.

“Listen Liz, If you like this then wait till you get a load of the…”

“City Maxwell. Your just gonna love the city. It’s like no place that you have ever been to. I’m telling you it’s got everything.”

“Everything?” Max asked

“Everything you could possibly want.” Michael elaborated.

Kyle groaned again as Michael explained the so called appealing aspects of Earth.

“Oh please, Earth is nothing but a big….

“Joke, I mean my eyes have got to be playing some sort of joke on me. This place can not be as big as I’m seeing it.”

Maria laughed. “No Liz this is no joke. We really are on…”

“Earth.” Kyle scolded

Well Killika, maybe if you hadn’t been so busy snooping around in affairs that weren’t yours then I wouldn’t have had to make you come. You’ve got no one to blame but yourself.”

“So,” Max asked ignoring the argument that Kyle and Michael were engaged in at the time. They had been sparing throughout the entire trip and in the short time that Max had know Kyle he had deduced that them arguing was the norm.

“Where are we going?” Max all but shouted over their voices.

“Oh” Michael said clearing his voice. “To a little place I like to call….”

“Roswell.” Maria said.

“My little home town of Roswell, New Mexico. It’s not much.” Maria said. “Nothing like Berail, but I think that you are gonna like it.”

“That’s fine Maria, whatever you say. I’m just so excited to be here.”

“Okay so first we’re going to my house to get situated. Then I’ll take you to see Alberta. And then we can go…”

“Sight seeing I guess sense you’ve never been to earth before.” Michael said addressing a still very much in awe Max.

“Sight seeing? That’s where we’re going? I knew that you were going to drag me somewhere completely pointless.”

“Hey listen up Killika; I’ve had enough out of you. Now first I have some business to take care of in Roswell. Then we can move on. But until then that is our destination, and if you don’t like it…well I don’t really care if you don’t like it. Your going to do it and that’s an order you hear me soldier?”

Michael added the soldier cuz he knew it would really get under his skin.

Bristling Kyle eyed Michael as if he were ready to kill but he said nothing.

“Alright Michael,” Max finally said “Let’s go to Roswell”

Once out side of the depot there was a car waiting to take them to Roswell. It would be a long ride which was just what Max needed to get things straightened out in his head.

He couldn’t stop thinking about the girl form his dreams. He had dreamed of her every night sense that first night of his induction. The dreams had only gotten more and more intense. He had felt her. In every sense of the word. He felt her in the dreams and when he was awake. And he knew her. He knew her better then he knew himself. He knew what she felt about him. And what he felt about her. And yet there was know way that she could be real. But the dream that he had had last night was the most intense and the most memorable dream of them all.

The feel of her body straining against his was the sweetest fulfillment. The feeling of her naked body writing under his was enough to make him explode. He could barely breathe with the pleasure of it. It was so amazing.

“You feel so good.” He whispered as he brushed kiss after kiss across her forehead. Her eyes were closed as if she were trying to control the passion that was threatening to spill out of her.

“You’re so warm.” He whispered bringing his kisses to her neck. Max smiled as he felt her legs wrap more tightly around
his body.

“Yes,” he breathed in her ear. “Hold me to you Areliza. Because I’ll never let you go“

“Never let me go.” He heard her cry out as her body quaked in orgasm.

“Ssh,” he whispered as she shuttered against him. “I’ve got you.”

Running his hand across her cheek he smiled when she kissed the palm of his hand. Now taking both of her hands in his he raised them above her head as he continued to move within her. The pleasure that was building inside him was one of great magnitude. He heard Liz cry out again as she felt him swell even larger inside of her.

She was so incredibly wet, and so incredibly tight. The way her body fit perfectly with his was enough to make him cum right now. Bur he wanted to bring her to fulfillment one last time.

“Can you do it love?” he whispered against her skin. “Can you come for me one last time? Can you come with me. Come with me. Come on,”

And then it happened. They came together in a powerful orgasm and all he could do was call out her name as the intense pleasure exploded through his body.

Max sighed as he remembered the dream. He had no idea how to tell if it was real or not. It had felt real. She had felt real to him in every way possible. He had to know if she was real. He just had to.

“Maria how sure are you that this is going to work?” Liz asked as she and Maria sat in the reception area of Alberta’s office.

“Liz don’t worry everything is going to be fine. Believe me when I say that the girl knows her stuff.”

“Okay I’m not freaking out. I’m just nervous that’s all.”

“Well don’t be.” Maria said as she took Liz’s hand in hers. “I know this women and I know that it’s gonna be fine.”

“Areliza Smith?” The receptionist called out giving Liz a start.

“Okay that’s you Maria said. “Do you want me to go in with you?” she asked.

“No Maria that’s alright I think that I can handle this.”

“Alright then. I’ll see you in about an hour alright. I have some things that I need to do.”

“Alright see you in a bit.”
As she walked into the office Liz looked around herself. It was not like any office that she had ever seen. It was more like a bedroom. The interior was decorated with a bed and other bedroom furnishings.

“It’s to make you feel comfortable dear.”

Startled, Liz turned and saw a women standing near the door. She appeared to be about the same age as Liz’s mother. She had a very pleasant face and a gentle quality about herself.

“You are Areliza, are you not?” she asked smiling at Liz politely

“Yes.” Liz answered turning to look at the woman.

“But your family name is not Smith is it?” the woman more told her then asked her.

“No.” she answered. It had been Maria’s idea for her to use the an alias name. Although Liz had not seen the point in it. Maria had insisted that It was for her own safety.

“You are Areliza Parker of the House of Berail. You do not wish for anyone to know that you are here.”

“Yes.” Was all that Liz could response.

“Well then Areliza, why don’t you lie down and tell me about your dream.”

“If you already know so much about me then why don’t you tell me what my dream was about?”

The woman just smiled. “Is that how you want to play it?” she asked as Liz as she scooted to the end of the bed.

Liz just peered at the women.

“Lesion to me Areliza, my name is Alberta Wenton. I am not here to judge you or your dreams. I just want to help you anyway that I can. Be you friend. Is that alright?”

“That’s fine I guess.” Liz said.

“Alright then now that we are friends why don’t you tell me about the dream.”

“Well.” Liz said sitting back in the bed. “It’s kind of like…well there’s this guy and...Well he…we…It’s just…”

“It’s alright Liz. I think I know the situation. In your dream you are sexually interment with a man.” She again told Liz rather then asked.

“Yes” Liz admitted softly.

“I see” the woman said.

“I don’t think you do.” Liz said looking down at the bed she was sitting on.

“There is more?” The woman asked.

“Yes…there is” She finished. “in the dream I feel like I know the guy. Like I have known him all my life. And he knows me. His name is Max. But I don’t anyone named Max. A part of me thinks that I made him up. But an even stronger part of me knows that I couldn’t have made him up.”

The woman just smiled and nodded her head. “How old are you dear?”

“Almost nineteen.” Liz answered not sure what the relevance of her age was to her dream.

“Dear I don’t need to analyze your dreams to tell you what it is that’s going on with you.”

“What?” Liz asked excited to know more about what was happening to her.

Walking over to the door the woman closed it gently and locked.

“Areliza. You are a young Berailiean woman of nearly nineteen years correct?”

“Yes.” Liz answered.

“This Max is your soul-mate.” Alberta said smiling down at Liz.

“My soul-mate?” Liz asked.

She had hears of soul-mate before. It was an old world belief. Two souls that were born together in true love that would forever be bound through space and time. Souls that had been together always in life and death. Souls that when united created a force of love the likes of which could not be described, only experienced. A powerful kind of love. A dangerous kind love. A love that had the power to posses and take over or to heel and give life to happiness. Very dangerous indeed. If not dealt with correctly.

“I’ve,” Liz uttered, “I’ve heard of soul-mates but I thought it was only a myth.”

“For some yes. But for others it is nothing but real. You are one of those others, Areliza. One of those few others who posses a soul-mate. And unlike most people who do. You know his name and his face. You must find him, Areliza. You must find him quickly. And you must mate with him.”

“Mate with him?” Liz asked surprised.

“Make love to him, be with him. You are already experiencing the first stages of the bound. The dream stage. It is the stage where your bodies can not be together physically so they make for the separation by creating the dreams were you can have the fulfillment that your bodies so desperately desire.

“I don’t…no I don’t believe you. I…no it can’t be. It just can’t. I… I’m not a part of someone else. I’m me. I’ve always been me.”

“Yes” Alberta said soothingly. “But you are also a part of him as he is a part of you.”

“No.” Liz said getting up off the bed. “I’m not. I’m not.”

Standing up Liz ran from the room and from the building.

“Yes you are.” Alberta said to the empty room. “And soon you will know realize it.”

Okay so I know that it is taking them a really long time for Max & Liz to finally meet But don’t worry I promise that they will finally meet in the next chapter. Feedback please
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Wow that was a long commercial brake. Sorry :oops:

Okay so before we start here’s a little my world lessen. Everyone is human. There is no such thing as an alien. For example Maria is a human of earth, Max, Michael, and Kyle are humans of Antar, and Liz is a human of Berail. Got it? I sure hope so. Oh and Cleara is an endearment that means most beloved one. Lalala Here it is.

Chapter 6

As Liz ran from Alberta’s office she could not help but think about what the woman had said to her. It was completely ridicules. There was no way she had a soul-mate. And even if she did; how was she supposed to find him? That is if he was even real.

As she continued to stumble down the street, she could not help but notice that she had no idea wear was that she was going. Stopping her blind running Liz looked around at the street in front of her. There wear people walking about down the street in every direction. She was completely lost and had no idea where she was going.

“Great, just great.” She groaned

Now what was she supposed to do?

“Maria!” She all but shouted to the busy street.

Where was she? Michael thought as he walked around the apartment searching every room. She was supposed to be here. How was he supposed to give her a surprise visit when she wasn’t here to surprise?

“We have been waiting here for an hour and a half. Whoever we are waiting for obviously is not coming. Now can we please leave this forsaken planet?”

“Listen Killika,” Michael started turning to face Kyle now a little more then angry.

“I have had it up to hear with all of your complaining. Alright. So just go and wait in the other room and I don’t want to hear another word out of you.”

Sulking, Kyle stood and went to sit on the couch in the corner of the lavishly decorated apartment.

Max who had been sitting in a chair on the other side of the room walked over to Michael.

“Michael maybe she left already. You said that she was going away for the summer season. Maybe she’s gone.”

“No she’s not gone. Her flight had some trouble so she said that she was going to have to stay on Earth. If I knew she was not going to be here I wouldn’t have wasted the time not to mention full to…”

“Ahhhh!”

Max and Michael wear startled by the sound of an ear piercing scream fallowed by a strange waking sound. Hurrying to the other room Max had to stifle a laugh as he was greeted by one of the funniest sights he had ever seen.

A small blonde girl was chasing Kyle around the room hitting him on the head ever so often with a bag full of clothes. And she was hysterical.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY APARTMENT AND HOW ON EARTH ARE ANY OTHER PLANET FOR THAT MATTER DID YOU GET IN HERE?

“Is that her?” Max asked as he and Michael continued to watch the girl chase Kyle around the room.

“Oh yeah, that’s her.” Michael smiled placing a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

When it became clear that Maria had no intention of letting up on Kyle, Michael took matters into his own hands.

“Maria!” He hollered.

Maria stopped in mid-swing to look over at Michael.

“That’s enough don’t you think Cleara?”

Dropping her bag without hesitation Maria ran over to where Max and Michael wear standing and threw herself into his arms.

“Oh my god! Spaceboy I missed you so much! I can’t believe you’re here! What are you doing here? Who are theses two guys and what are they doing in my apartment?”

“Let’s try one question at a time alright. First of all.”

Michael bent down and kissed her on the lips.

“I missed you too. Second, I’m here to surprise you. And thirdly this is Maxwell,” he pointed to Max. “And Killi-ah I mean Kyle.” He motioned at the lump of bashed mess on the floor that was Kyle.

“Oh,” Maria shrunk back. “Sorry ‘bout that.”

Standing Kyle only leered at her and then went back to take his seat on the couch.

Jumping out of Michael’s arms Maria turned her attention to Max.

“So you’re the famous prince of Antar that Michael has been telling me so much about. It’s nice to finally meet you.” She said sticking her hand out for him to shake.

Max took her hand and smiled at Michael’s girlfriend.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” He said taking her hand and bowing before her.

She smiled as she looked at his lowered head.

“Oh, A gentle man. You should take a few notes Michael.”

Michael just frond and snatched Maria’s hand away from Max.

“Oh you know I’m just kidding Spaceboy. There’s no one else for me but you.” She said kissing his sourpuss.

Max just smiled at the exchange between the two.

Michael and Maria had been together for a while now. They had met before the start of the war during one of Michael’s flight missions to earth. Maria’s father, who was head of outerplanetary military forces, had introduced the two at one of the many military balls that Michael had been forced to attend during his stay on earth. Michael would never admit to it but Max knew that Michael was head over hills in love with the girl. He could see why. This was the first time he had ever met Maria but he had already taken an instant liking to her. She was good for Michael.

“So anyway,” Michael stated. “The reason I’m here is because I had a couple of days of vacation and I know that you said your travel plans were messed up, so I figured I would…I don’t know, drop by are something.” Michael finished lamely.

“Well Michael Guerin if I didn’t know any better I’d say that this was your attempt at trying to do something romantic for me?” Maria said eyeing Michael suspiciously.

Michael just rolled his eyes.

“Yeah well don’t get any ideas alright? This is a once in a lifetime thing.”

“And there’s the Michael Guerin we all know and love.” Max uttered.

Maria laughed at the two of them. Then gave Max a good once over.

He sure didn’t look like a prince. No offence to him are anything, but she had always imagined princes to be the snobbish spoiled type. The “I’m better then you and so much richer.” type. But then after all it did make sense. Michael wasn’t the type that would befriend someone like that. And Liz was a princess and she didn’t act like that.

Wait a minute. Liz. Uh-oh

“Oh my god you guys I just remember something very important that I have to do! Or rather someone very important that I forgot about. Look anyway I need to go now.”

Maria said dashing for the door.
“Maria wait, what’s going on?” Michael asked following her to the door.

I don’t have time to explain okay just come on. God she is going to kill me.”

“Come on?” Max asked joining the conversation. “Where are we going?”

Liz looked around the street in every direction trying to determine which direction it was that she had come from. If she could just make it back to Maria’s cousin’s office then she could wait for Maria there. God she would look so stupid going back there after the way she ran out. But what other choice did she have. She couldn’t just roam around the streets by her self. Besides the fact that she had absolutely know idea where she was or where she was going she was completely unprotected. If anyone recognized her there was know telling what bad thing could happen to her.

Let’s see. She had definitely made a right before she turned on to this street. Or was it a left? Ooh this was hopeless.

“Liz.” Maria started as she walked into the office.

“I am so sorry I know I was gone for a long time and I so didn’t mean to keep you waiting it’s just…”

Maria stopped when she noticed that she was speaking to no one.

“Liz?” Maria asked the empty room.

“Your friend Liz is gone.” Alberta said stepping out from her office.

“What do mean she’s gone?” Maria asked.

“I mean that she has departed from this place of business.” Alberta clarified.

“You mean she left?” Maria asked.

Alberta nodded her head.

This was so not good.

“Alberta, Liz is the princess of another planet, a planet that is currently at war. She was in my care and now she is somewhere out there on the streets alone. Do you have any idea what’s going to happen to me if anything happens to her? How could you let her leave?”

“Calm down little cousin. Nothing bad is going to happen to her. She is going to be fine. But you must hurry and fine her. It is of great importance that you do.”

“Well tell me something that I don’t know.” Maria uttered as she left the room.

“Well Michael asked as he Max and an ever reluctant Kyle met Maria. Did you get your friend?”

“Do you see her Michael?” Maria asked frustrated

“Whoa what’s the matter Cleara?” Michael asked.

“I lost her. She ran out of the building and I have no idea where she is.

“Hey don’t worry about it. We’ll help you find her alright. Just relax okay?”

“That’s just it Michael. I can’t relax.”

“Why not?” Michael asked looking at Maria knowing that there was something else bothering her.

“It’s Liz, Michael.” Maria blurted out.

“What?” Michael asked. “Like LIZ Liz? Here on earth? Alone?”

Maria only nodded her head.

“Damn it!” Michael cursed harshly.

“What’s the matter?” Max asked wondering what it was that was making Michael and Maria so upset.

“My friend Liz is missing. And she not exactly a resident of earth. Okay, so you guys have to like help me find her” Maria answered.

“Sure Maria we’ll help you find her-“

“Maria can I talk to you for a second?” Michael asked as he led her away from Max and Kyle.

“What?” Maria asked.

“She’s the princess of Berail Maria.” Michael stated.

“Um, I know that Michael.” Maria said obviously.

“Maria that is the future King of Antar. Antar Maria, A planet that is currently at war with Berail, and least you forget that I am an Antarian solider.”

Maria gave Michael an exasperated look. Ever sense the beginning of the war Michael had been having trouble dealing with the fact that Maria was best friends with his current enemy. He had never said anything to her about it, but it was still a problem seeing as how Liz and Maria had been friend’s long before she had meet him. However the fact that he and Liz were on different sides of the war had always been a problem for Maria

“So what Michael? You gonna turn her in to the Antarian Government as a prisoner of war, oh wait I forgot, this is not Antar, and you are not on duty okay.”

“That is not the point Maria. And besides, what else am I suppose to do? Max is the prince of Antar, and Killika, over there is also an Antarian solder.”

“Who says that they have to know that Liz is the princess of Antar? So far all they know is that Liz is my friend that’s not from earth that’s missing. They don’t know that she’s from Berail. So as long as you keep your mouth shut then we won’t have a problem now well we?”

Kissing Michael quickly on the lips Maria walked back over to where Max and Kyle were waiting.

Michael sighed as he watched her give lead Max and Kyle down the street. There was no way that this was going to work.

“So anyway as you can see the town is not that big so there aren’t that many places that she could have gone on foot”

Max listened as Maria listed all of the potential places that Liz could have gotten to, however what she had failed to realize was that being that the town of Roswell was so small there was about a million places that this Liz could have gotten to. As Max took in the sights he noticed all of the differences that there were between Earth and Antar. Earth just seemed a lot less…spiritual. Almost everything on Antar was sacred. It was a wonder that the people were allowed to walk down the street. It was also strange how the humans of earth showed affection much more openly then the humans of Antar. Even Michael was a lot more affectionate towards Maria then he ever was when he had spoken of her before on Antar.

Max had been lost in his thoughts when he had first felt it. A telltale sound in the back of his head, a soft voice, but something else. Something calling to him. It was beckoning, pleading, beseeching him to fallow it. Constantly growing ever louder.

Stopping, Max mentally examined the call. It did not seem to be harmful; it was in fact very much a gentle calling. But it was something that Max knew would not be denied.

Braking off from the rest of the group Max began to fallow where the call led him. Away from the others.

Fearing that she would never be found Liz sat herself down on a nearby bench. This was completely hopeless, why had she run off so foolishly? Oh yeah, she remembered her soul-mate. Now that she had a moment Liz decided that it was time to sit down and think about all the things that Alberta had said to her.

She had a soul-mate. That couldn’t be true. There was no way that she could have a soul-mate. How was it that she had not known, after all she was empathic. Wouldn’t she have been able to feel him? But then again she had never tried to feel him. She had never even thought that she could possibly have a soul-mate. She had not even thought that soul-mates existed. But if she did not have a soul-mate, then what other reason could there be for the dreams that she had been having.

He is your soul-mate. Liz could here the words being repeated over and over in her head. In her mind Liz thought that there was know way that she could posses a soul-mate. However, in her heart there was no doubt that she did in fact have a soul-mate somewhere out there. And Liz always fallowed her heart.

Making up her mined on what she would do Liz closed her eyes and opened her mined; allowing her empathic ability to flow freely through her. The experience always started out as a rather painful one. The intense wave of receiving everyone’s around her feelings always took its toll on her. She spent so much of her life blocking out other people’s feelings that whenever she allowed herself to use her gift, the feeling would rush in her mined like a tidal wave.

Moaning softly Liz squeezed her eyes tightly and tried to focus on blocking out the plethora of emotions that assaulted her. Concentrating on finding the one that she knew would belong to him, if in fact he was real.

Max. She called out softly. Max where are you? Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Max please, tell me who you are? Tell me where you are? Are you real? Or are you only in my head. In my dreams.

Max continued to let himself be led by the call. He had to know where it was coming from. Why he was so drawn to it. It was alluring. It was as if he had to fallow it. There was no other choice.

Closing his eyes Max fallowed the call.

Where are you? Max asked knowing that the call had to belong to someone.

Why are you calling me? Who are you? But he had to follow it. Wherever it was taking him. Weather is was dangerous or not.

As Liz sat on the bench she could tell that she had made a connection. There was a feeling inside her that was stronger then any of the other connections that she had ever made. He encompassed her like no other. It was a stronger presence inside of her then any that she had ever felt. It was a straining to keep the connection. Dizzying even.

Max please. Answer me. Tell me, are you there? Are you real? I have to know.

Closer, the voice was definitely closer. He could almost feel it. Reach out and touch it.

Why are you here? What do you want from me? Please answer me? Tell me who you are. I have to no. I have to.

Tell me where you are

Tell me if you’re real.

Then the connection was broken. Liz could no longer keep it formed inside of her mined.

“No.” she whispered desperately as she felt it slip away.

Then she opened her eyes.

Max gasped as he suddenly felt the voice dissipate.

Then, he opened his eyes, and there she was sitting right in front

The girl of his dreams.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Okay, I know that it was really mean for me to end the chapter there. I don’t know I think I was possessed by my darker side right there at the end. Anyway, I feel really bad for leaving you guys there so here’s a short part to tide you over. FEEDBACK PLEASE!!
Lalala

Chapter 7

“Areliza.” Max whispered as he looked down at the girl who had now rose from the bench. It was all that he could say. She was more beautiful standing there then she had been in his dreams. Her hair was long and flowing, reaching all the way to her back. And her big brown eyes were completely adoring. She was magnificent.

“Max?” Liz could think of nothing other to say as she met his gaze. He was the most amazing creature she had ever laid eyes on. His entire physique was that of one of the great gods. He was maleness personified. And his beautiful eyes were breath defying, captivating. He was gorgeous.

Max and Liz could do nothing to stop the pull that was bringing them together. It was as if they had to be closer to each other. They were like to overcharged magnets that had no choice but to come coiled. And coiled they did.

Liz was not sure who reached whom first. All she knew was that one minute she was staring into the eyes of the man of her dreams; her soul-mate. And the next thing she knew she was locked close to his body in a kiss that defined the meaning of lush.

His lips were incredibly soft. And they tasted of everything good in the worlds. She had been kissed by a lot of suitors in her life, and none of their clumsy kisses had even come close to this one. It was as if he were making love to her mouth. And she desperately wanted more. Lifting her arms, Liz wrapped them around Max’s neck and pulled him closer to her deepening the kiss.

As Max felt Areliza’s arms wrap around his neck he almost moaned in ecstasy as she deepened their kiss. Her mouth was sustenance. Pure sustenance. And her lips were as soft as a feather. He could not get enough of her, and he did not ever want to stop this glorious kiss. Wrapping his arms around her, Max lifted her small frame flush against his. The feel of her in his arms was enough to make his head spin. One thing was cretin. He definitely had no intentions of stopping this kiss anytime soon.

However Liz had other ideas.

Braking away from Max Liz backed up into the bench until she was forced to sit down.

“Wait, wait.” She breathed as she tried to catch her breath.

“This is all…moving…way to…fast.”

“You’re right.” Max nodded trying to focus on anything but the taste of her that was still imbedded in his mouth.

“Maybe we should…talk or…something.” He managed to get out.

“Talk.” Liz said. “Talking’s good.” Liz said placing her hands on her dangerously flushed cheeks.

“Okay.” Max said

“Alright.” Liz agreed.

Sitting Max joined her on the bench. But neither said anything. Liz was too embarrassed to speak. She had just kissed a complete stranger. Well he wasn’t a complete stranger after all he was her soul-mate. But whatever the case may be she still didn’t know a thing about him, so in the formal respect he was in fact a complete stranger. She was not even sure if Max was really his name. He was Max in the dreams, but that didn’t necessarily mean that his name was really even Max. Of course when she had called him to her she had used the name Max, and he wouldn’t have come to her if she had called out to him using a name that wasn’t even his…

“I dreamed about you.” Suddenly Liz was broken from her thoughts with these words. Turning, she looked at Max

“What?”

“I dreamed about you.” He repeated looking rather sheepish. “That’s why I kissed you. I…I couldn’t help it. I don’t know what came over me. All I know is that I just heard you calling to me and I knew that I had to come to you. And when I saw you I just knew that I had to kiss you. So I did.” Max turned to face Liz and took her hands in his.

“Max I don’t know what’s going on here either. I don’t even know who you are.” She finished lamely.

“But you know my name. You called me Max. That’s my name. And your name is Areliza isn’t it?” Max looked at Liz and watched the expressions that played across her face. It almost seemed as if she knew more then she was saying.”

Liz turned away from Max, not wanting him to read her. She knew that Max was her soul-mate, but what was she suppose too do. She didn’t even know him. And that was a heavy thing to lay on someone.

“Yes,” Liz answered without looking at Max. “My name is Areliza, but everyone calls me Liz.”

“Liz.” Max tested the name. It suited her.

“Look Max I think that this is all just a big mistake alright. I think that maybe we should just go our separate ways and not think about this anymore.”

“Liz.” Max said. “I can’t just not think about this. This is too big of a thing to just not think about.”

Max was completely confused by her actions. He had thought that this would be just as big of a deal for her as it was for him. Knowing that she could just pretend like there was nothing between them, Max found himself feeling a little hurt. But he could also tell that there was something that she was not telling him. Something she knew about their situation that she was not sharing about them.

Liz said nothing as she looked down at the ground beneath her. Being an empath she was well aware of Max’s feelings. He was hurt that she would push him away so easily. Nevertheless, she could also sense that he was determined and very willful. He was not going to just walk away.

“Liz.” He pleaded. “Tell me what it is that you know that I don’t.”

Sighing and seeing no way around what she knew she had to do, Liz finally turned to face Max, looking deeply into his eyes.

“Max.” she began hesitantly

“Max I’m your soul-mate.

God where on earth (literally) was this Liz. Kyle thought as he continued to follow Michael and his girl around in this mad hunt. They had been looking for her everywhere. Great Gods, how far away from Alberta’s could she have possibly gotten? His feet were killing him. Could this day get any worse?

But of course, Like a well planed stage play at that exact moment Kyle heard as Michael swore profusely.

What now? He thought as he turned to face her Michael.

“Max is gone.” Michael stated roughly.

Just better and better, Kyle thought sarcastically.

A/N: Okay so that was kinda a cliffhanger too huh.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Lalala

Chapter 8a

“What do you mean you’re my Soul-mate?”

Max asked looking at Liz. That was absolutely the last thing that he had expected her to say. It was also the most shocking. Nanna had told him about soul-mates once before when he was a little boy, and again when he had turned eighteen. She said that they were two perfect souls that were born together in true love that would forever be bound through space and time. They were souls that had been together always in life and death. Souls that when united created a force of love the likes of which could not be described, only experienced.

Those were the exact words that Nanna had used. And she had also told him that not everyone had a soul-mate, but he would, and she would be his queen.

“What do you think I mean? I mean that I’m your soul-mate, you know your SOUL-MATE. I can’t put it any simpler then that.” She sounded angry at his dumb question.

“Alright, I get it.” He said, “But what dose that mean?”

“I’m not sure.” Was all she could say.

Liz thought about all of the things that Alberta had told her. She was supposed to mate with Max. She was supposed to do it as quickly as possible. Why? What would happen if she didn’t? She didn’t even know Max, not really. What was she suppose to do, just hop on him and ride? But being so near him, the real him was giving her a rather heady rush. She could smell him, hear him, feel him. And she was sure that if she leaned in just a little bit she could tas-. NO. That was not what she was supposed to be thinking right now. Oh but he smelled so good, so right.

Max was faring no better than Liz. All he could think about was how she was so much more beautiful in person then she was in his dream. And there, she had been breath taking. It was as if all of his senses were heightened. He could smell her beautiful lavender sent. He could feel her as if she were a part of him. And Gods how he wanted to touch her. More then he wanted his next breath. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, taste her. She was everything, and the most freighting part was that he didn’t know why.

Liz was being swamped by Max’s feelings, and she could not seem to turn them off. She was desperately, desperately wanting to just rip his cloths off right there right now.

“Max, we’re umm, we’re in a public place. And I…I think that we should go somewhere else to…talk.” She could behrly get the words out. She just felt so…tight.

“You’re right Liz. You’re right, but we can’t just ignore this. I can’t ignore what I’m feeling anymore then I could force myself to stop breathing.”

“There you are!!” Max and Liz both turned at the sight of Maria, Michael, and Kyle all coming down the street towards them.

“We were looking everywhere for the two of you. Where have you been?” Maria asked.

“Maxwell why did you just walk off like that?” Michael asked at the same time as Maria.

“They’re both fine now can we leave?” Kyle asked sounding annoyed. Both Maria and Michael just ignored him. He groaned.

Maria ran up to Max and Liz and embraced them both. “Oh my god, for a second there I actually thought that I had lost the Prince and Princess of two other planets here on Earth.” Maria said sighing in relief.

“The what?” Liz asked looking at Maria then Max. “You’re…you’re a prince?” she asked him

“Dose it matter?” Max asked her in return.

“All that dose matters is that we have found the two of you, so let’s get out of here.” Michael said and began to usher them away from the crowed. “This is not the time or the place alright. Let’s just get out of here. I don’t have the time for this alright? We have more important things to do then to be sitting here while the two of you do whatever it is that you are doing.

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

I'm Back!! I know that this is a short part, but I thought that I would just post to let you all know that I am back to writing this fic. I'm in school. This is my first year of colleg, and boy is it a mother, but I think that I can do this. I have a system now, I'm going to try and post a new part every Monday. Hopfully all of my old readers will come back, and I hope that I can pick up some new readers too. Please give me feedback. Nothing makes me feel better, and I just want to say thank you to

Cocopucks
Dreamer_Dreaming
g7silvers
con angel
roswellluver
Crystalbehr
dreamer19
BehrObsession
I love Orli
Mezz
Becca1974
Lindsey
ForeignLoveMonkey
Modelchick
Kittens
Urpersonaloddball
Angel Eyes

And also thanks to all the people that are reading this story, but don't give feedback.

Thank you all for reading this story, and for your wonderful words.
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Hey what’s up, Here’s the next part. Lalala

Chapter 8b

The trip back to Maria’s apartment had to be the most uncomfortable that Liz had ever been in her life. She was more aware of Max then she was of everything else around her. It was as if the more that she was near him the more intense that she was feeling about him. Plus her empathy was running sky high, but it seemed that all of her feelings were tuned in to Max and nothing else.

When they arrived at Maria apartment Liz practically ran into Maria’s bedroom and clasped on the bed.

This is too intense she thought.

One minute she was not even sure if her dreams were real and the next she could behrly stand in the same room with him without wanting to have her way with him.

“Running away?”

Liz was startled as the object of her thoughts walked into the room.

“We have to deal with this Liz.” Max said as he came and sat on the bed next to her.

She quickly stood and walked to the other side of the room towards the window.

“Max I know that we need to deal with this okay, It’s just I… well I can’t right now okay I cant be…near you without…without wanting…to”

“I know.” Liz flinched as she felt Max’s hands on her shoulders.

“I know that this is new for you. It’s new for me too. But I think that it would be easier for us if we dealt with this together.”

“No.” Liz said stepping away from him. “The last thing that we need is to do anything together.” Liz sighed. Gods he smelled so good. His hands felt good, his space felt good. Everything about him felt sooo good.

“Ignoring it isn’t going to make it go away.” Max said sounding a bit annoyed.

“Well what do you want me to do?” Liz said angrily as she turned to face him. “What, do you want me to admit that I can’t even think straight with wanting to touch you? That I feel like I’m going to explode any minute if I don’t.? That I want to kiss you so bad that I think I’ll go crazy if I don…”

And then everything else just faded away, and every thought or word that she wanted to say was reduced back to nothingness. All she could feel was the haven that was the touch of Max’s lips to hers.

The kiss was a plethora of emotional sensations. It was everything she had dreamed about and at the same time nothing that she could ever imagine. His lips were soft. And he tasted like a dream. It was not so much as the taste that was so good, it was the whole experience of the kiss. It was like her whole body was swallowed up by his. The feeling of his arms wrapped around her was one that felt completely right, and completely familiar to her. It was like a flood gate being opened and everything came rushing in. Her mind was overrun with memories. Memories of him. Memories of them. She saw herself with him. In different times. In different places. In different lives. But always with him. Always together, and always in love.

“I remember this.” Max whispered as he pressed his lips to her neck. “I remember the feel of this. The feel of you. The taste of you.”

Liz could only moan as she leaned more closely into his body. “Max…ma” she could feel everything that he was feeling. She could remember kissing, him holding him. Being held by him. And she could feel him remembering her. And then suddenly it was as clear as day. They were soul-mates. They had always been, and they would always be.

“I remember you too.” she said placing her hands on the sides of his face and staring deeply into his eyes in awe. “I remember us. And what we felt for each other. I remember everything.” she finished.

And then they were on the bed. Both completely wrapped up in each other. Their lips clashed like titans in fierce kisses representatives of the unbridled passion that they were both feeling for each other at the moment.

Liz ran her hands through his hair clutching him to herself as close as she could get. She wanted him to be inside of her. She wanted to be inside of him, and she didn’t want to wait. Her body was on fire. She wanted him so bad, and she wanted him now.

“Liz we’re going to go out and get something to eat. There’s this great little place down the…oh oh oh not in my bed.” Maria stopped as she saw the scene in front of her.

Max said nothing, but kept his eyes on Liz. Liz turned away to burry her face in the pillow.

“No Maria.” Liz said looking embarrassed as she gently pushed Max off of her. “We were…um just.”

“Just getting to know one another?” Maria suggested.

Max said nothing and Liz glanced away.

“Okay, well we’ll be waiting for you and I don‘t want to have to come back in here..” Maria said and then exited the room.

There was a long silence between them.

“Max.”Liz started

“Liz.” Max said before she could finish.

“We’ll talk later.” she cut him off.

“Liz.” Max stressed.

“I said we’ll talk later alright?” she said wanting to escape.

“Fine.” Max said sitting up in the bed. “Later.

Liz put the pillow over her face. She couldn’t believe what she had just almost let happen. What she had wanted to happen. It was unbelievable. Her entire body had been on fire. She wanted him to take her. She had wanted to be taken by him. It was as if she couldn’t help herself.

“You have got to calm down Liz.” she said to herself. Then reluctantly she rose from the bed and left the room.

Hehehe I’m not nice