Any Lamptrimmers?

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Ti88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Any Lamptrimmers?

Post by Ti88 »

It's Tess/Kyle. They arn't uc to me but i didn't know where to ask the question at so her goes.

And are there are any Amy/Jim sites. I can't remeber what the ship is call right now.
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

There was a site called Valenti Homestead that had those two shippings but i'm not sure if it's still up.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Ohhh, me!
Innocent Eyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Innocent Eyes »

I love Kyle/Tess!!!! :D

THANK YOU ROSWELL
baby_bre
Addicted Roswellian

Post by baby_bre »

I love them!
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

I don't consider them UC either, but I love K/T. :)
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Yes everyone has said it, but I also don't consider K/T UC. Anyways, if Tess were to ever be redeemed in my eyes, which is highly unlikely, more like impossible, she'd be with Kyle. I like them and thought they had potential as well as chemistry, but that ship has left, sooo...

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

See, it's kinda hard to redeem Tess, since like they said, they wanted to make her do something that "couldn't be forgiven" :roll:
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

fetch wrote:See, it's kinda hard to redeem Tess, since like they said, they wanted to make her do something that "couldn't be forgiven" :roll:
Yes that's true. but I'm just wishfully thinking here. *lol*
I am a huge Tess hater. She is the one character who I intensely hate with the heat of 1000 suns. Words cannot even begin to express my Tess hate and I will never forgive her for causing so much pain to my Max and Liz, but I still liked her with Kyle. I can satisfy that wicked desire with fics :lol: Yes, I'm strange I know. *lol*

Lessie
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
AlexEvans
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by AlexEvans »

I don't think Tess can be redeemed. But you can always diverge from canon pre-OTM anyway.

Besides, writing post-CYN fics without bringing Alex back is unethical anyway.

Go AU!

~Brian
The Observatory

Please visit the home of Alex and Isabel.