Welcome to My World....

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Jadeling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Welcome to My World....

Post by Jadeling »

Hi all!

Welcome to my world, hope you survive the experience.

Completed Roswell fics

Thoughts
Summary: POV poems of the gang. It's set after the events of Season 2. Tissue Alert! You may want them handy.

Vows
Summary: Liz and Max get marry, another set of POV poems.

Whose Who?
Banner link is broken in the story.
Summary: Future Fic A/I. Alex's roommate at MIT doesn't understand why Alex doesn't talk about Isabel; why he hasn't met Isabel; and most of all, why Liz and Maria also seem to have hermit like habits similar to his roommate. Fluff alert!

Works in Progess

Summary: AU M/L. The four gods have avatars; humans with special abilities, most consider it an honor to serve the gods. Max, Michael, and Alex are avatars, so is Liz, but she doesn't feel blessed. What none of the know is that she's not a normal Avatar either. This fic mixes Asian mythology with Roswell characters so if you want to try something different.....

Blind Date: Take 2
Summary: A/I. One year after Liz's date; Isabel wins the contest. What's Alex going to do? Part 1 in a series of Blind Date challenges. Fluff Alert!

Blood Sisters
Summary: Crossover with Night World series by LJ Smith, CC. Rashel Jordan comes back to Roswell to find a witch, but she's not the only one looking. Can she protect the witch's identity from not only the Night World, but Khvar and his minions?

Other Fics.

Buried Memories
Summary: Anime, Prince of Tennis hints of Ryo/Sak. Sakuno's older cousin from the US comes to visit not just her younger cousin but the Seigaku Tennis team. Her arrival brings up some painful memories, but hopefully new ones will make the old ones fade. INCOMPLETE!

Musings in Water
Summary: Anime, Sailor Moon Ami/Zoicite. Ami takes some time to reflect on her past life, specifically her memories concerning a certain general and their past relationship. INCOMPLETE!
LIZ: Max likes cherry cola. What does Michael like?
MARIA: Cherry cola with arsenic?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like challenges? Try some of mine!
Jadeling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jadeling »

Just to let you all know you can find my challenges by clicking on the link in my signature. I also started a Round Robin called Find Us. You can find that under the Roleplayer section of this board.
LIZ: Max likes cherry cola. What does Michael like?
MARIA: Cherry cola with arsenic?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Like challenges? Try some of mine!
Jadeling
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jadeling »

I'm finally back for a short bit....I'll try to get back into my Roswell writing mode....though right now I'm in a Star Wars mood. If you want to see the Star Wars fics.....There both L/M ficcys

A Quiet Honeymoon
Luke and Mara go on their honeymoon, and it's anything but quiet. *On going*

The Entrance Exam
Mara's a bit perturbed by a question on the Diplomatic Corps Entrance Exam. *Complete*