Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Karrie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Karrie »

Well, hello Dreamers! I've been lurking for quite some time now and I must have registered while being mindwarped or something because I don't remember it. I just tried to register and found out I was already registered :lol:

Without further ado, I will introduce myself...

Name: Karrie
Interests: Roswell, Passions, web design, making videos.
Favorite Dreamer episode: Pilot, Heatwave, Blind Date, Sexual Healing, End of the World, and Graduation (so far anyway... I haven't seen ALL of the episodes yet).
Anything else: I don't think so. Actually, I just got into Roswell recently. I watched a few episodes way back during Season 1 but I moved and I didn't get a station that played it so I kind of forgot about it (*gasp* yes, I actually forgot about the show). But then this past July (on my birthday to be exact), I was in Wal-Mart with my fiance and I saw the box set for Season 1 and said "Hey! I think I liked that show!" so we got it. Now I'm hooked. Completely. Max and Liz stole a piece of my heart.
Milla
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Milla »

Hi everybody!

Name: Kamila
Interests: psychology, history, reading
Fav dreamer epiodes: Blind Date, Pilot, Destiny, The End of the World, Viva Las Vegas
Anything else: I love Max and Liz! :D
Lessie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lessie »

Hi to all you awesome Dreamers :wink:
I'm a newbie here, and stumbled upon this great site while looking for some pics of Shiri and Jason. I just want to say that RF is a great site. I seriously did not know that there were this many people who still remember Max and Liz, and the great show that is Roswell. I am a definite obsessor. *lol* It's really good to see that I'm not the only one who still loves MnL. :wink: LOVE THEM! :D
I love how this place is dedicated to not only MnL, but Roswell as well. So glad that I found this site. I didn't know that the Net had any Roswell, MnL groups/sites. Thank goodness I finally found some. I'm really getting into this whole Roswell Internet thing. Good to share with all you other fans. Dreamers are the best :wink: I'll stop rambling *lol* Hope to get to know everyone better :D

Name: Leslie (all my friends and family call me Lessie)
Location: Newcastle, New South Wales Australia (although right now I'm in Prince Edward Island) :D
Interests: swimming, music, acting, photography, astronomy, hanging out at the beach with friends, GH, legal thrillers, Lord of the Rings, etc.... :D
Fav Dreamer episodes: Blind Date, Pilot, Destiny, Sexual Healing
Anything else: I am a Dreamer forever. Love MnL :wink:

Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream
That really reminds me of Dreamer :D

Lessie :wink:
People accuse me of being arrogant all the time. I'm not arrogant, I'm focused. I don't make demands. I don't tell you how it should be. I'll give you f***ing options, and it's up to you to select or throw 'em away. That should be the headline: If you're insecure, don't f***ing call.
-Russell Crowe
scifichic
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by scifichic »

hello hello!

Name: Heather
Interests: watching tv, surfing the web, reading, writing, drawing
Favourite Dreamer episode: Pilot, 285 South, Heat Wave, and Graduation (well, so far)
Anything else: I'm a Sophomore in HS, I do believe in aliens, and I loves Max & Liz ;þ

-heather
-To understand the soul, you have to understand the universe.-

^.- Roswell rocks. heh.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

God.........I miss High School. This year my first year of Big C, college, it really sucks I have none my friends in my classes tho. I just turn 19 on sept 29. my last year being a teeny :(
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Hello Everyone :D

Name: Jazzy

Interests: Reading, Roswell, Music

Fav dreamer epiodes: A roswell christmas carol, Blind date, Pilot, Sexual Healing

Anything else: I love Jason behr!! And Max and Liz!!! :D
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
jojotheorange
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jojotheorange »

Name: mina
Interests: Watching tv, Being a colorguard member, reading, and dreaming of me and max.
Favourite Dreamer episode: Pilot, sexual healing, graduation
Anything else: my last year of high school, i believe they should bring back roswell so everyone can see what happens.
Ms. Anonymous
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ms. Anonymous »

Name: Jamilah
Interests: Reading and collecting romances, writing, surfing the web...
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Heatwave, Blind Date, Sexual Healing
Anything Else: Lets see... I'm a lurker coming out of hiding, an addicted dreamer...nope nothing else :? Oh yes, I have this one huge wish of being nominated just once on 'this' board... hasn't happened yet but I'm still dreaming :lol:
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Hey Just stoping by to say hi.

What's up everyone?
DreamerLissa927
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerLissa927 »

Name:Clarissa-my friends call me Lissa
Interests: Roswell, books-I'm addicted to romance novels :wink: , and anything to do with history, (European or American.)
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Blind Date, Sexual Healing, End of the World and Departure
Random Stuff: I'm a senior in high school and ready to break loose!