Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Karrie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Karrie »

The "wedding dance" and Future Max disappearing in The End of the World. I swear, a piece of fiction has NEVER made me cry like that. I can just *think* about it and I get tears in my eyes. Of course, it probably would have been worse if I had watched it without knowing how the whole story ends. I watched it the day they had a marathon on Sci-Fi and it aired right after "Graduation" so it kind of took much of the blow away. But it still got to me. That was a powerful episode.
The Keeper
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by The Keeper »

Probably in Departure when Max was saying goodbye to Liz, giving her the pendant and telling her that he loved her.

*cries*
@netflix - the people have spoken! Give us the show B+T!!!! @baronandtoluca http://www.baronandtoluca.com #NETFLIXforBandT #ROSWELLBACK
hoLLyBEHRy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by hoLLyBEHRy »

I can't stand it when guys cry. I just break down with them. So if any guy on the show is starting to well up, then I'm grabbing the tissues. Specifically, whenever I watch "Ch-Ch-Changes" and Max is at Liz's window, tearing up, I'm tearing up too. When he mouths "I love you", damnit, I'm already flat out crying. That's the scene that really gets to me, and it gets to me every single time.

-hoLLy
<center>Image</center>
out of this world
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by out of this world »

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:I can't stand it when guys cry. I just break down with them. So if any guy on the show is starting to well up, then I'm grabbing the tissues. Specifically, whenever I watch "Ch-Ch-Changes" and Max is at Liz's window, tearing up, I'm tearing up too. When he mouths "I love you", damnit, I'm already flat out crying. That's the scene that really gets to me, and it gets to me every single time.

-hoLLy
I know what you mean. I cry as well. Jason did that scene so well. Got to love the man for the acting he did.

:)

Carol
ana julia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ana julia »

Definitely the van scene. It's one of the more powerful scens I've ever seen in my life.

Another which I always finish rewing and seeing again is the one I have in my avatar (Chant down Babylone). The way they hold, look into each others eyes, the love in all their gestures...it's sublime
dreamer19

Post by dreamer19 »

The "wedding dance" and Future Max disappearing in The End of the World. That one really made me cry. I get upset just thinking about it. :cry:
Temptation_K
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Temptation_K »

hoLLyBEHRy wrote:I can't stand it when guys cry. I just break down with them. So if any guy on the show is starting to well up, then I'm grabbing the tissues. Specifically, whenever I watch "Ch-Ch-Changes" and Max is at Liz's window, tearing up, I'm tearing up too. When he mouths "I love you", damnit, I'm already flat out crying. That's the scene that really gets to me, and it gets to me every single time.

-hoLLy

She pulled the words right out of my mouth!!!
Touch if u will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride
dreambehr
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreambehr »

-hoLLy
I didn't cry watching that (somehow I don't cry watching TV shows, only movies) but that scene was so heartbreakingly sad, yet so beautiful at the same time. Sniff. That scene is just one of many that shows how powerful Roswell is.
behr_able
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by behr_able »

Im going to have to say when Max had to let his son go. That whole last part i cried like somebody peppered sprayed me. he had to give up his child (even though he hated the baby's moma) he still would have been a great father. it was sooo emotional...then Liz hugged him being the supportive g/f that she is.....it was beautiful....im getting choked up just thinking about it
And my mom said I dont like to read
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

Im the guy thing too. Whenever I saw Jason cry on-screen, i was balling with him. The saddest part I remember is when Max was healing those kids, in ARCC that "Calling all Angels" by Jane Siberry really had me sobbing. Then if that wasn't teary enough for me, Max, *even though he believes Liz had pretty much betrayed him* says he believes in her, and then it starts to snow. For that moment it seemed all was perfect *sigh*....
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>