crossover Liz pairings

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Who do you think would be the best guy for Liz?

Alec
60%
Zack
4%
Angel
3%
Spike
7%
Gunn
1%
Legolas
4%
Lex
5%
Clark
10%
xander
2%
Cole
4%

Total votes: 209

Roswell4ever1
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswell4ever1 »

Yeah me too. I have never tried it. I am trying Maria and Alec now. Maybe I will have to try Liz/Alec after I'm done with my other one.
DreamerHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerHeart »

Liz/Chris

Liz/Lucas (OTH)

Liz/Clark

Liz/Lex

I'm also a Liz UC fan.
*Abby*
I love him, O yes I do, he's for me, not for you, and if by chance you take my place, I'll take my fist and smash your face. -unknown
Onarek
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Onarek »

Definately Liz and Alec, thanks to Hotaru, _liz and Calinia! 8)
Lizzy88
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lizzy88 »

Mmm... I love Liz and Alec together, thanks to SLAFG and other x-tremer fics written by awesome authors... And then... maybe Liz and Lex? :roll:
LittleBit
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LittleBit »

Hey guys!

I just wanted to leave a note here on this thread about progress on my stories since I'm currently not posting any.

Right now, I am currently writing a X-tremer (Liz/Alec) and a Survivor (Liz/Sark) story but I'm not sure how soon I will get them posted. I have been working off and on on these stories for the better part of a year and they are going to be epically long with lots of action, sexual tension and clothless leading males.

As many of you know, I am expecting my second son and he is due pretty much at any time so I have been busy getting ready for him instead of writing but I have made progress with both stories. I will let you all know when I begin to post them.

Meanwhile, you can check out the fabulous banners that Calinia has made for me at her site: http://members.kabsi.at/katastrophee/index.htm

Also, feel free to email or pmail me at any time to talk about my stories.
If you like Liz and Dean, check out this community on lj:

Drifter Love

Like my stories and want to hear more about ideas? Visit me here: My LJ
roise101
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by roise101 »

it has to be liz and alec

Yay another l/a fic
Peachykin
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Peachykin »

I've been a polarist forever. And I still am very much, but I've recently really really gotten into Liz/Alec.

I find alec character fascinating and love not just his humor, but his darkness. To the point that I've actually started writing an xtremer fic. I haven't posted it yet, but it will be.

So yeah defnitely an xtremer.
Polar, Xtremer, Drifter. Michael. Alec. Dean. Unapologetic. Flawed. And you know... real men.
Calinia
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Calinia »

Peachykin wrote:I find alec character fascinating and love not just his humor, but his darkness. To the point that I've actually started writing an xtremer fic. I haven't posted it yet, but it will be.
Peachy, my new favorite person in the whole wide world, I couldn't help but scream when I read this. An xtremer fic? You? I think I just died and went to heaven. :P Oh please, post soon!
Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic.
holier than thou | katastrophee
Updated 03/16/07 | Updated 02/10/08
Traitor
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Traitor »

OMG! I think I might go pass out now. Peachykin, you're the one that turned me into a polarist and now you're coming to the x-tremer side? WHOOT! This is fabu!

click the link! click it! My Glee Project Audition!!!
RoswellFan1947
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RoswellFan1947 »

I definitely think Angel is the best for Liz because he reminds me of Max and Clark would be my second choice...