Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Sharmeen: Thanks for the tip! :) I was so afraid yesterday, that I didn't get much sleep. And now, the funny thing is, I'm so seriously pissed at that roach for taking some precious hours off of my sleeping-time, that I am truly ready to squash it with a phonebook! :twisted:

A friend of mine, [yet another person who is scared of the crawly roaches] told me that every time she sees one in her room, she shoots it with a toy pellet gun, or a water gun. :D That made me laugh really hard.

Also, the most annoying thing, is that I am not allowed to buy bug spray [the kind that gets a roach poisoned with one push of the spritzer], since my parents are quite nervous about the side effects. :|

An even worse idea is that after thirty minutes of non-stop searching. today, the darned bug is missing :roll: , but I'm sure that it's still in the same room, since I taped up the gap in the door [don't think it's a scene from 'The Grudge'].

~~~

Hehe, sorry, I'm blogging about a bug. :oops:

Cheers to roach killing :lol: ,
-Marie
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Roaches? Where?! *jumps up on the bed*

I hate roached! Lizards I can stand but not roaches! :shock: *shudders*

Liz_Maria what I do is i drop a shoe on them since i dont have the guts to actually go near it to kill them (I'm usually on the bed, screaming my head off while dropping randown, heavy objects in it's direction) :lol:

Sharmeen, good luck with your review! Just think one more day! One more day! lol it was good to talk to you ..ohh..and i didn't see my guy today except for a few seconds....kameena...he could have kinda just stood there for my benefit lol! wasey i dont dare stare at him too long! i'm sure he knows lol...ohh but accroding to my friend..he DID look at us while we walked past each other..though if he was looking at me in uncertain ... sigh ..i can hope right :lol:
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Everybody's missing! :shock:

Oh, but Happy Holidays to everyone! :D

-M
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

I'm here!

Happy Holidays to all!!!

:mrgreen:
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Hi Benz,

How's the holidays?...Mine are extremely boring. -thank goodness for Harry Potter books! I've been reading them non-stop since before school let out.

Not much to do, too many parties here (-in my opinion). :roll: I guess I'm more of a homebody...

That's all for now,
-M
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Hey! I'm doing fine.

However, you guys probably heard of the great Earthquake that happened in Asia on the 26th. :( It was a total shock and my condolescences go to those who have lost.

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

hey guys

Sorry I've been out of it for a while but everytime i post something here somehow i get disconnected, call it bad luck?

I'm watching the news right now, shocked and devastated by the damage the earthquake and Tsunamiz have called in the Indian Ocean. So many deaths, so much devastation. God only knows why he does what he does, maybe its a sign of the end. My prayers and heart goes out to anyone affected in any way.

Sharmeen
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Hey Sharmeen,

I've been watching the news all day as well. Gosh, there was so much destruction, I hardly could believe it! Even though Thailand's quite far from the epicenter, I really can't quite imagine the damages in Indonesia. :(
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Sharmeen & Benz:

I saw that in the news too. It was devastation. :(

Ironically, one of my friends were there in Phuket. But luckily, they left one hour before the tsunami came.

-That event was just so, -unexpected. :? Life gets too strange sometimes...
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

I hope it's not too late but...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005!!!

:mrgreen: