Sins of a Newlywed (AU,M/L,Adult) Conclusion 7/16/05

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Sins of a Newlywed (AU,M/L,Adult) Conclusion 7/16/05

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

Title: Sins of a Newlywed

Author: Tanya

Category:AU Liz's POV - M/L (as well as M/M, K/T, Z/S) Just to make it fun :twisted:

Rating: Adult

Disclaimer: I do not own rights to Roswell or it’s characters. I will use them, abuse them and put them back happy.

Summary: This is the sequel to Confessions of a Bachelorette. If you haven't read it...I would suggest that you do since I will be referring to things that happened in that story.

Special Thanks To: Sarah my *twin* aka LittleHottie510. Thank you for putting up with my constant babbling and for being a very *patient* beta lmao! Love you! *MUAH*

<center>Image
Thanks to mrsjbehr for the banner!</center>

PROLOGUE

“You can’t do that! Not if I don’t want you to!” Damn him!

“Yes, Liz, I can! Besides, I’m too young to die. If I don’t call him and he finds out that I kept this from him, he’ll kill me.” Oh, now he’s exaggerating. Ok, yeah. He might get a little fucked up... but death? Never.

“Stop being a baby and grow some balls. I’m asking for your help, not for a kidney or some crazy shit like that.” It’s the truth. All I’m asking is that he refrains from making one teeny tiny phone call. Is that too much to ask? No. I don’t think so!

“Grow some balls? Have you seen the size of his arms? Seriously, Liz, I love you but that’s asking too much.” I roll my eyes in exasperation. You would think I was asking him to take a bullet for me or something. Men can be so dramatic.

Don’t even think about looking at me like that. I am not dramatic. You can’t count that one time; because I was freezing and I was turning blue and you also can’t count the time when I…well... you get the point.

“You know, I called you because I needed your help and what do I get? Nagged at. If I wanted this bullshit I would have made the phone call myself.” I turn my head and stare outside my window.

“Liz.” He pleads with me.

“No.”

“Liz.” He tries again, but it’s not gonna work. I know he’s Max’s best friend but don’t I deserve some of that loyalty? I think so.

“Don’t even.”

“I’m sorry but I have to call.” He slumps his shoulders and reaches for the telephone to make the dreaded call.

I know you are all probably wondering who I’m talking to and just what the hell is going on, but I think there are more pressing matters to address first.

Like where I am, which is the hospital. Yeah I know, is it serious? I honestly don’t think so. It’s only six stitches in my forehead and a cast on my arm. Other than that I feel great, that is except for the fact that my husband is going to kill me. Wonder why?

Honestly, it’s really all just a blur now but it started a week ago. That’s when everything went to shit. You remember when I told Max that I had no more confessions, but that I couldn’t promise I would always be good? And then he called me a sinner? Boy, am I living up to that reputation and I’ve only been married for a two months. I know, shake your head in disbelief, but it’s true.

Let me go back real quick to the last conversation I had with my husband, I love saying that, by the way.

He was leaving on Sunday morning for a flight out with his father on business…

One Week Ago

“Max please.” It’s eight in the morning and I’m already whining. This is not going to be a good week, I can tell already.

“No. I said no about a hundred times yesterday, Liz. It’s not going to change because the sun came up.” He says firmly, lifting himself out of the bed. Did I mention that he is as naked as the day he was born? Well, he is, and believe me, it’s a beautiful thing. I don’t think I ever took the right amount of time to check out his behind. Now, while I know he has a great ass, I never really ‘looked’ at it. He is shaped perfectly. His ass is round and so fucking firm, and his thighs are muscular and strong. I especially love the way they feel when he is thrusting in and out of me.

“Liz!” Oh shit! I guess getting married did nothing to curb my A.D.D.

“Yes dear?” I say lifting up into a sitting position allowing the blanket to fall to my waist, giving him a perfect view of my perky breasts. I follow him around the room with my eyes. I notice quickly as his expression changes from being pissed off by my questioning to being totally turned on. I can tell he is getting turned on already. Is it right to feel happy that he’s not bored with me yet? It would be hard to get bored with me, since I’m always getting myself into the weirdest shit.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I called him ‘Dear’ and I know he secretly loves it, even though if you ask him he’ll deny it. I don’t say it that often, but when I’m sucking up I use it a lot.

“Oh, don’t start with that shit.” He says while pulling out a pair of boxers and heading towards the bathroom.

“Why?” I purr out. You would think that coming back from our honeymoon just a few weeks ago, and having done it last night twice, that I would be completely satisfied. But I’ll be damned if having him all naked and tanned and...oh, did I mention ready? That’s why I told you he secretly loves it when I call him ‘Dear’.

“Stop! I have to go. I love you but the answer is no.” He’s trying to keep a straight face but he wants me. I can see it in his eyes.

“You don’t trust me?” I ask him, totally loosing my focus. Please don’t ask how that is possible.

“Of course I trust you. It’s your mind I’m a little worried about.” He says, chuckling a little to himself. Oh, he thinks he’s a smart ass? Let me play with him a little.

“Fine! You don’t trust your wife.” I pout and throw myself back on the bed dramatically. I know I said I wasn’t dramatic, but I’m pretending so play the fuck along here, would ya? I throw the covers over my face and just wait for him to make his move.

“Liz. Baby.”

“No!” He lays down next to me and pulls the covers from my body and begins to rub his hands down my stomach softly.

He kisses my neck, my shoulder and then lays himself on top of me, pinning me to the mattress. When our eyes connect, I know what he thinks is going to happen. He’s going to take my mind off of him telling me no, but it’s not going to work.

“Oh no! You are not getting off that easy.” I say trying to push him off of me, but not really wanting him to go anywhere at all.

“You’re right, baby. It takes a lot more than that to get me off, but you keep licking your sexy lips like that and it won’t take long.” He says grinning at me and I can’t help but feel the rush of passion pool between my legs. He knows just what to say.

“Max.” I bite back my moan and try to sound like I’m reprimanding him.

“Oh, you know you love it.” And I do, but he doesn’t need to know that.

“Yeah? And what do I love?” I tease him.

He leans in close and whispers in my ear, “Me, deep inside of you. Touching you, caressing you with my hands, my lips and my body.”

“Max.” This time I can’t suppress the moan.

“Tell me Liz. Do you want me?” He asks leaning up to look into my eyes.

“Yes.” I whisper out arching my body against his.

“How bad?”

“Let me show you.” I reach down and wrap my hands around his thick erection and guide him into my body.

“God, Liz you feel so damn good baby.” He moans out as his cock begins to glide in and out of my body. It’s almost too much; it’s just so intense sometimes. It doesn’t take us long to reach our peaks and he pulls me into his arms breathing heavily.

“I love you, beautiful.”

“I love you, too, sexy.” I smile at him and he kisses my lips softly.

“The answer is still no.”

“Fine! Just go on your trip and don’t worry about me.” I cross my arms and pout.

“I always worry about you Liz, so stop being like that.” I know I’m being my usual five-year-old self again, but I really want this.

“Why can’t I, Max? I’ll be careful.” I’m even throwing the puppy dog eyes at him. He’s not budging though. Damn it!

“Because one, you just started to learn how to drive stick.”

“I drive your stick just…”

“Stop Liz.” He states firmly. Boy, talk about wham, bam, thank you, ma’am.

“Two, it’s not my car.” It’s true; it’s not his car. It’s not anyone’s car. It’s to be sold at an auction his father is having for charity in three weeks. But still! I want to drive it!

“I know, but Max…”

“No.” He kisses me one last time before making his way into the bathroom to get ready for his flight.

And so that is where it all started. I was doing so good too. I was a happily married newlywed and then I choose now and this way to live up to my fast growing reputation of being a sinner.

This next conversation is not going to go well, this I know for sure. So if you come up with any good excuses I could use, throw a girl a bone and send them my way.

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:57 pm, edited 21 times in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Wow is all I have to say! I can't believe that many of you are so excited about the sequel. Now I just want to say my quick thank you's to everyone for reading and leaving me feedback as well as to the lurkers :wink:

LittleHottie510- *Muah*
FamersAmers
Jason's Lover - Trust me Crystal I sleep. It's my favorite past time lol
RASaero611
dreamer19
begonia9508
DreamerAZ04
linliz68

Strawberry88
VeronicB
janesdilemma
behrlyliz
Devilishly Charming
FSUMSW94
paper
BehrObsession
Temptation_K
Smac
sox
Ellie
Venus_star2.com
Gunther0925
Dreamer06
uglyduckling
frenchkiss70
mmcherron
sweetbrowneyes
foreverdreamer15
Rhbadcat
Roswell 10/2/00
Gidget2
rigel
txndreamer06
roswells_hope_lily
Darknhauntinglove

AmberEyed51 - *muah* You are awesome...nookie in the next part :wink:
MilesToGo99
Earth2Mama

Bixie - Sandra, I am going to Philly and no worries I will give you the play by play of the movie *hugs*
Mariael311 - Oh no...I forgot about the live and in person...so I'm a get it from you and Kara lol! I'm *scurred* lol! *muah*
Roswellian1
Liz86000

Chapter 1

What the fuck am I going to say? I have been thinking about it since Michael left to pick up Max and his father from the airport. That was over a half an hour ago. I’m going crazy because no matter what I say, he’s going to be pissed off.

So ask me what I’m doing right now? No, I’m not in the kitchen trying to make him his favorite meal, because we all know how that usually turns out. Actually, I’m pacing and biting off every fingernail on my usable hand.

I know! I’ll call Jaci. Yes, she’ll be able to help me out with this right? She better! Otherwise... what the fuck do I have a sister for?

“Hi John, is Jaci there?” Funny. He’s been over there every time I’ve called. I wonder what’s going on. I have to remind myself to ask her that. After I figure out how to get out of this mess.

“Hey Liz, what’s going on?”

“I was in an accident and I totaled Max’s car. Well, it’s not Max’s car. It’s the company car and…”

“Hold up! Wait! Did you just say you were in an accident?” I truly believe she was dropped on her head one too many times as a child.

“Yes, but…”

“Are you okay? I mean, you’re not at the hospital so it must not have been serious.” Obviously she read the caller ID, but I still wouldn’t say she’s the brightest crayon in the box.

“I just have a few stitches on my forehead and my arm is broken, but other than that I feel great!”

“Liz! Oh my God! I’m coming there right now…”

“No! Listen…” Well, actually, this could be good. If there are witnesses Max won’t be able to hide my body once he kills me right? Okay, we’re going with Plan B. Not that I had a Plan A but try to follow me on this one.

“Yes, come over. Oh, and call Mom and Dad too.” Yeah, that will do the trick. I’ll tell Max in front of everyone and he won’t be able to blow up at me. I am so good.

“Okay I’ll see you in a little while.” I hang up the phone and practically skip up the stairs. Damn, I have a headache, better get some aspirin in me. It’s going to be a long day.

I look like shit! What the fuck is wrong with Michael? He could have told me I look like death! Damn him! I will make his ass pay for this. Anyway, I have to try and make myself look presentable. I AM having guests, after all.

Oh, stop looking at me that way! I’m not doing anything wrong. I mean, this will just be a little family get together; either that or they’ll be early for my funeral. Either way: it’s a win, win situation.

Now, I think I’ll wear a cute little dress. One that will help my husband forget about what I did. There is no reason why he can’t still want to fuck me and kill me at the same time. Hopefully the former of the two win out. If not, well... I’ll still be cute.

Hmm, let’s see. I could go with the cute purple dress I bought last week. It’s short and has spaghetti straps and Max has not seen me in it yet. Perfect!

It only takes me a few minutes to get dressed, spray on some perfume and brush the knots in my hair out. I’m a kill Michael. I think my headache is finally subsiding, which is good because at any moment…shit! I’m not ready!

The doorbell is ringing; it’s time to face the music.

I take a deep breath and swing open the door, only to find Isabel and Diane. Max must have called them. Little does he know he’s playing right into my little plan. This is better than even I could have come up with if I do say so myself.

“Liz. Are you okay sweetie?” Diane asks, wrapping her arms around me and checking me over the way a loving mother does when you get hurt.

“I’m fine Diane. Isabel, how are you?” I say drawing her into a quick hug.

“I’m good Liz. Are you sure you’re okay?” She asks sincerely. I never really get to see Isabel. She’s usually so busy working and traveling with Alex, so this is actually really nice.

“I’m sure. Now when your brother gets here, I’m not so sure I’ll still be alright. But we’ll go with it for now.” I say motioning for them to enter the living room to have a seat.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Nonsense, Liz. I’ll get it. You have a seat and rest.” Diane says and immediately walks down the hall to the kitchen.

“Now Liz, what did you mean by, when Max gets here you might not be alright? What did you do now?” Okay did I miss something? How the hell does she know what I meant? Unless…fucker! He told her all the bad shit I’ve done, didn’t he? I’m sure he did. What the hell is that? Is nothing sacred in a marriage these days? I’m gonna pay his ass back for this.

“Let’s see how do I say this? I…” Saved by the bell! Well, except if it’s Max. But then again, why would he be ringing the doorbell? I jump off the couch and practically run to the front door to find Jaci, John, my Mom and Dad. Thank you, God!

“Lizzie, honey. Are you okay?” My mom does that once over thing and brushes her fingers lightly against my forehead.

“I’m fine mom, honest.” My dad, of course, doesn’t believe me. He pulls me in his arms and hugs me as best as he can with my cast and then starts firing off questions.

“Jaci! John! Hi, why don’t you guys make yourselves comfortable? Isabel, you remember Jaci, my sister and her friend John.” Hopefully this will distract my father. Damn it, he’s supposed to be on my side!

I watch as they settle themselves and Diane comes out right on time with some drinks. Did I ever tell you I love Max’s mom? Cause I really do.

“I’ll be right back. I just left something upstairs.” What a fucking lie. I need to call Kyle to see what he can do with the car. Hopefully it’s not as bad as I remember.

After about three rings, I hear some commotion in the background and then I hear Kyle’s voice, “Liz, Max is going to kick your ass! The fucking car is totaled. I can’t do a damn thing with it. The engine is shot, the radiator busted, there’s a major oil leak….” All I here is blah, blah, blah, you are dead. Blah, blah, blah... cause again, I know nothing about cars.

“Are you sure?”

“Liz. Let me explain this so you understand, okay?” Sounds reasonable.

“You had a head on collision with a tree. Which means that you can never, ever…ever drive this car again.” Fuck me! That sounds bad huh?

“Thanks for trying Kyle.” I let out softly trying not to break down, knowing that my husband is going to hate me.

“Liz, I’m sorry. I really am. It’s just that... Max is going to be livid and I know how he gets when he’s THAT mad. It’s not pretty and I know you are probably stressed out. I’m glad you’re out of the hospital though. Are you okay? Besides everything else?” He’s so sweet. I could just hug him to death.

“Yes. I’m fine, thank you. And I understand completely. I know you are busy and you took the time to get the car towed and look at it on your day off. Which I appreciate more than you know. I want you guys to come over for dinner, you and Tess.” The more the merrier at this point.

“Sure thing. I’ll go home, shower, and grab Tess.”

“Good! Love you, Kyle.”

“You too, Liz.”

Slowly but surely I am filling this house up. Now I have to go back downstairs and face everyone. But alas the phone is ringing again.

“Hello?”

“Liz! Are you okay? I mean, are you alive?! Well, of course you’re alive! Otherwise you wouldn’t be talking to me, or answering the phone. But…God! You scared me to death, and that good for nothing boyfriend of mine can’t even pick up the phone and call me.” Oh funny, he couldn’t call his pregnant girlfriend but he had no trouble calling Max? Pay back is gonna be such a bitch, let me tell you that right now.

“Maria, please calm down. You know what the doctor said about stress. I’m okay. Now how about I have Jaci come and get you?”

“Thank you, Liz. Yes. I just have to change.” She sighs in relief.

“Good. I’ll see you in a little while.”

“Wait! Liz?”

“Yes?”

“Make sure she brings a truck.”

“Why?” She still confuses the hell out of me and we have been friends forever.

“I’m a fucking beached whale Liz. I won’t fit in a car!” She says before she slams the phone down. Damn, Michael wasn’t kidding about those hormones of hers.

Just as I reach the top step I hear Max, Michael and Philip walk in. A sense of total and complete dread washes over me. I have never been terrified of Max. Ever!... but right now I’m scared. Not that he would hurt me or some crazy shit like that, but I know he’s going to be disappointed in me.

I sigh and start walking down the stairs. Hey! Maybe Michael already told him? Yeah right! Michael is a man, which would mean he would have to think far in advance. That’s just not possible for a man to do and I think we all know this.

“Where is she?” I hear Max ask everyone. I’m sure he’s not surprised to see everyone there.

“Honey, calm down. She’s fine.”

“She’ll be fine mom, when I see her.” Aww, I’m melting. He’s so sweet! And he’s mine! Damn, I’m lucky.

“Max.” I say softly, hoping maybe he won’t hear me. What? So sue me if I want him to be worried about me instead of being pissed off at me.

“Liz!” He runs up the stairs and stops on the step below me. He reaches up and runs one hand down my broken arm, and the other across my stitches.

“God, baby. Are you sure everything is fine? What did the doctors say?” He kisses me softly and pulls me against him. It’s actually quite comforting and I never realized how much I missed it.

“They said I was fine. They ran a few tests and said that I don’t have a concussion or anything, which is good. And I broke my arm.” He listens to me and then crushes his lips against mine.

“We’ll be right back.” He calls over his shoulder and leads me back upstairs.

Once we are in our bedroom, he closes the door while I take a seat on the bed. I’m trying not to cry. I don’t want to tell him. But he’s going to find out soon enough.

“I’m so sorry Max…I…” He crosses the room and kneels in front of me. He runs his hands up my legs and rests them on my knees.

“Shh, it’s okay, Liz. All that matters is that you’re okay.” He kisses my hand and holds it over his heart. “When Michael called me and told me you were in the hospital... I felt like my heart stopped. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t think. I was so scared that I might loose you Liz. I mean…” I cut him off. I feel like shit.

“Max. I have to tell you something. But first I want you to know that I love you and…” Fucking phone! What the hell?!

“Hello!”

“Liz! Where the fuck is Jaci?!” Shit! I forgot about Maria. Now I’ve pissed her off too. Damn! A girl just can’t get a break, can she?

“I’m sorry, Maria. I’ll send Michael right now.” I hang up and run down the hallway and yell downstairs for Michael to go pick Maria up.

“I take it Maria is pissed.” She’s not going to be the only one, is all I can think of at the moment.

“Yes. Anyway, Max I need to tell you something. I think maybe you should be sitting for it.” He looks at me with a confused look on his face. Oh, you don’t even know the half of it, hubby.

“What was I saying again? Oh yeah. I love you, Max... just remember that.”

“O-okay. Liz why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like what you’re going to tell me?”

“Because you’re not.” Damn this is hard.

“Max, this morning I was bored and decided that I needed to get out of the house and…” Fuck! His cell phone is ringing. This is just ridiculous now.

“I need to take this call, Liz.” I nod and he answers it. It’s one of his clients. I’m sure him coming back has probably messed up one of his cases or something. Great! Make me feel like shit even more.

I see he looks like he’s going to be a while. He tells me to go downstairs and that we’ll talk later. Oh well, what can I do?

I make my way downstairs and I just think about how he’s going to react. I mean he was just so sweet to me and I’m going to hurt him. It seems I have formed a pattern. He loves me, I hurt him. He loves me more, I hurt him more. I’ve said it once, I’ll probably say it again... I’m going to hell.

“Liz, where is Max?” My sister asks me and I can’t hold it in any longer. I let out a sob and then it’s like fucking Niagara Falls. The tears begin to stream down my face steadily.

They quickly usher me to the couch. That’s when I notice that Tess and Kyle have arrived. Kyle quickly comes to my side to try and calm me down. He’s the only one in the room that knows what’s going on. I’m so glad he’s here.

“Liz, it’s going to be fine. He’ll get over it.”

“I…I…he…hate…me…” I can’t even get the words out I’m crying so hard.

“Shh, he won’t hate you, Liz. Max loves you so much, you know that’s not even possible.” He runs a hand through my hair. I’m so busy listening to him that I fail to hear the front door open, or see Max come down the stairs.

“Hey Maxwell!” I turn but because everyone is surrounding me, I can’t see a damn thing!

“Hey Mike. Maria, how you doing?”

“I’m doing good Max. How about you?”

“I’m alright.”

“I’m glad, Maxwell. Liz was so worried.” No! That fucker better not say shit! I pull Kyle’s arm off of me and try and push everyone out the way.

“Move!” I shout and try and make my way around the couch, but of course now everyone is shouting at me that I can’t get Max’s attention. What the fuck!?

“Worried about what?”

“See, I told her you wouldn’t be that angry with her. Although I have to say, if it were me and Maria totaled a Ferrari... I would be pissed off.”

I just reached Max’s side when those words slipped out of Michael’s mouth. I turned to look at Max and all I can say is his face just went from having a confused look to a... I’m gonna kill my wife look. I hope this dress helps me in the next few minutes. I’m too young to die.

“WHAT?! What the fuck does he mean? You totaled the Ferrari?!” He shouts out but, of course, Diane is quick to reprimand him. Thank God for small favors.

“Maxwell Philip Evans, watch your language.”

“Mom! She totaled the fu—the damn Ferrari! The Ferrari that she wasn’t supposed to drive! The Ferrari that didn’t belong to her!” He looks right at me when he’s talking, instead of at his mother.

“I know dear, but it’s just a car…”

“Liz! Outside now!”

I’m a dead woman walking.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Thank you so much for the FB! I love it! Hope you like this part...just a little nookie for ya :wink:

Chapter 2

“Max, just calm down and let me explain.” He’s pacing the garage. He hasn’t said a word since he told me to come outside. Although, he has mumbled a few incoherent words here and there. I’m getting just a little nervous now.

“Calm down? Calm down! Liz, you totaled a fucking Ferrari! Do you know how expensive that car is?!” Does he really need to shout that much? I am standing right in front of him, jeez!

“I don’t know, maybe sixty grand or…”

“Liz! I didn’t want an answer! How could you? I trusted you to not drive it. I told you a thousand times you couldn’t drive it and what do you do?”

“I drove it.” I mumble out, which seems to just piss him off more.

“Could you stop answering my rhetorical questions?” Hmm, do I answer this one or do I not? Oh fuck it, I’ll just nod and hope for the best.

“Now, I want you to walk me- step by step- through your thought process for leaving the house in that car.” He settles on the chair in the far corner of the room. He’s pretty far away from me, which is a very good thing. He looks like he wants to lunge at me, and not in a good way.

“Let’s see. I woke and I was going to have some Lucky Charms for breakfast, then I realized…”

“Liz,” Did he just growl? Oh, and it wasn’t one of those ‘you have me so hot I want to fuck your brains out’ kind of growl. It was more like the he’s about to erupt with anger kind of sound. That’s scary people, definitely not hot.

“Anyway, I noticed that we were out of cereal. So instead of attempting to cook, I figured I’d run to the grocery store, since again I was bored and had nothing else to do.” Sounds innocent enough right? Damn it! Why, oh why, did I do it? I knew it was wrong but I swear the car was calling to me.

“Wait. Let me get this straight. We were out of cereal and instead of driving your car, or one of my cars, you decide, ‘Hey let me take the expensive-ass Ferrari sitting in the garage. The one that my husband specifically told me not to drive,’ is that right?” Pretty damn close, but he doesn’t need to know that.

“No. I just. It was the closest car.” Damn, I’m lazy, aren’t I? Don’t answer that.

“It was closer? Okay, let’s get back to the story. You get dressed, make your way outside and?”

“And I grabbed my keys and my purse and opened the garage doors. Then I made my way to my car, but in order to get to it I had to pass the Ferrari.” I look at him and he just continues to give me the look.

“So I decided, what the hell? It’s only up the street. What could happen?” You know, when these thoughts first crossed my mind, I truly didn’t think about the consequences. But now as I reflect back, I can clearly see how fucking stupid I am.

“How did you get the keys, Liz?” Fuck me! Think quick Liz!

“I forgot my cell phone and ran back in the house and that’s when I grabbed the keys.” That sounds believable, right?

“Okay. Now you wanna give me the story without the bullshit? Because I know damn well I had the keys in the top drawer in the kitchen, which is not next to the garage. And you forgot one very important detail.” Huh? I did? No, I didn’t! I covered my ass perfectly... I think.

Uh oh. He’s making his way towards me. Think I could run into the house before he catches me? Nah, I didn’t think so either.

“Max…I’m sorry.” I begin to cry again. Damn I am weak, aren’t I? Well, if it helps the situation bring on the water works, baby!

“Liz. Tell me the truth. You wanted to drive that car and no matter what I said you were going to drive it... right?”

“Right.” I mumble out, swiping the tears from my eyes.

“So you deliberately broke my trust... right?”

“No…I didn’t mean to, Max.” I try to get out before I completely break down.

“But you did it anyway. You knew that if anything happened it would be my ass on the line, but you did it anyway. You were being childish and selfish, Liz.” He said before walking past me and back into the house.

I honestly think it’s going to be a long time before he forgives me. Not for the car but for breaking his trust. Time to face everyone again.

“Liz, what do you want to eat?” Max comes over to me and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

“Nothing. I’m not hungry.” I’m really not. In fact, I feel sick to my stomach. He looks at me and I can see the hurt in his eyes. But he won’t say anything in front of everyone.

“What did you eat today?” Hmm, I was gonna say Lucky Charms, but yeah we didn’t have any. Then I tried to drive to the supermarket, but we all know how that adventure turned out...

“Nothing.”

“Liz, it’s almost eight! Are you telling me you haven’t eaten since yesterday?” Boy he looks worried; at least I know he still cares if I drop dead of starvation. And no I’m not over exaggerating at all.

“It would appear so.” I bit out sarcastically. It’s not that I’m mad at him, I have no right to be, but it’s just that I’m scared. I’m terrified of what he’s going to tell me once everyone leaves.

“Baby, look at me.” He tries to turn my face towards him. But then my lip begins to tremble again and I start to cry. He quickly pulls me into his arms and kisses the top of my head. “Liz, don’t cry, please. I can’t stand to see you cry.” I sniffle a little and swipe the tears in my eyes before looking at him.

“There’s my girl. Now come on, my mom is ordering dinner and she’s waiting for you in the kitchen.”

“Okay.” I get up from the couch and brush past him. I feel him following me down the hall and right before I reach the entrance of the kitchen he grabs my hand.

“Wait.” I turn around and the next thing I know he has my face cradled in his hands.

“Max?”

“I missed you Liz and I’m so thankful you’re okay.” He smiles softly before sealing our lips. He plunges his tongue hungrily in my mouth and I can’t help but lean my body into his as his back reaches the wall behind him. He runs his hands through my hair as I softly moan into his mouth. I missed his lips, I missed his hands... but most of all, I missed him.

We pull away panting and he leans his forehead against mine. “I love you.” I whisper out to him.

“I love you too, Liz.” He smiles before taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen.

“Maria, are you sure you don’t want something else to eat?” Michael takes a seat beside Maria, who just polished off her second plate of food.

“No, I’m good. Thank you. Although, I wonder... if, maybe... I could get some ice cream?”

“Maria, we don’t have any.” I say to her sympathetically.

“What do you mean?” Did I stutter?

“I said we don’t have ice cream.” Damn, does pregnancy affect your hearing or something?

“Why the hell not?”

“Because I didn’t get to go to the grocery store today.” Did she suddenly forget that I was in a car accident?

“Liz, you always have ice cream in the house. It’s like a sacrilege not to have it.” I love Maria, but I seriously want to scream right now. I have so much shit to deal with and I don’t need to get yelled at for not having ice cream in the house.

“I know that Maria, I’m sorry. Look I’ll run to the store and get you some.” I get up to make my way over to my purse to get my keys.

“NO!” I turn around when I hear everyone, and I do mean everyone in the room yell out.

“I can drive. I’m not a total moron.” Okay, maybe I am, but still. I feel bad enough.

“Liz, Max and I will go.” Michael offers.

“Oh, goodie! Can you make sure you bring back.... Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate Chip Mint, Cookie Dough and hmm let’s see…Oh yes, chocolate fudge and some whipped cream and cherries.” Maria smiles while rubbing her stomach. I can’t help but laugh at her.

“Check. So does anyone else want anything?” Everyone starts to laugh, except for Maria. Because right now... she’s crying.

“Michael Jonathan Guerin! Are you trying to imply that I’m going to eat all of that by myself?!”

“No, Maria. I just know that you like some ice cream that other people don’t.” Yeah, nice try Guerin, but she gave enough flavors to satisfy everyone in this room.

“Hey Mike, maybe you need to shut the hell up and leave!” Kyle calls out and I turn to him giving him the thumbs up for the good call.

“Right. Come on Maxwell.” Max gives me a quick kiss before heading out.

Now I am left to the vultures. I’m definitely gonna kick Michael’s ass. Bastard motherfucker left me alone. At least with Max here no one asked questions but now it’s going to be a free for all.

As soon as the door closes my father starts jumping all over me. “Liz, what were you thinking?”

“I don’t know. I think the main thing was, that I wasn’t thinking at all. I was being selfish. I wanted to drive the car and I did.” I turned to Mr. Evans next. I felt bad because he would ultimately take the fall for Max. I know he wouldn’t let his son take the blame.

“Philip, I’m so sorry. I know that those words mean nothing, but I truly am. I was irresponsible and I should have listened to Max.” He gets up and takes the seat beside me at the table. Everyone else just watches, but acts like they aren’t paying attention.

“Liz, when Max said you were a handful, I honestly had no idea what he meant. Now I do. I know you didn’t mean it. Hell I wanted to take beauty for a spin myself, but I know you didn’t do it intentionally. It was an accident. I’m just happy no one got hurt, that’s the most important thing.” In case you’re still wondering, obviously Max got his great forgiveness from his father. For which I am very thankful.

“I know, but…it’s ruined. And now there won’t be anything to auction. I promise I’m going to get a job and pay for it. I know it will take me all of forever, but I will pay you back every penny.” He chuckles slightly and pats my hand.

“Liz, seriously. First of all I won’t take your money and secondly, it was covered by insurance so they will take care of that.” Well that’s a relief although I still plan on doing something to make up for it. I’m glad to know that it was covered. It takes some pressure off.

“Now sweetie. I think that maybe you need to lay down.” My mom comes over and runs her hands through my hair. I am tired but I have guests. It’s not like I can just go to sleep.

“It’s okay. I’ll just wait until Max gets home.”

“Nonsense, get yourself to bed missy. I don’t want to hear another word about it.” Well I guess Maria has put her two cents in and I really don’t want to upset her. We saw how the ice cream fiasco went.

“Are you guys sure?”

“Yes!” I hear a chorus around the room. I guess that answers my question. After bidding everyone goodnight I make my way upstairs. I tell you trying to get used to not using my left arm is very difficult. I don’t feel like getting undressed so I think I’ll just lay down with my dress on.

Oh, before I forget, obviously the dress did nothing to my husband. He didn’t even flinch when he saw it. And let me tell you my ass is cold from the draft. Anyway, it’s time for some rest.

“Liz.” I feel a whisper in my ear. Hmm, it smells like Max in here. Too bad this is a dream because he’s still away. I roll over and stop. Shit! I pop my eyes open and sure enough there he is sitting next to me.

“Max. Hmm, what time is it?” I see him turn to look at the clock and then back at me.

“It’s almost midnight.” I moan out something indecipherable and I can feel him moving my hair away from my face.

“Do you want me to undress you?” My ears perk up at that. Hey, I haven’t had any in almost a week. A girl has needs.

“You didn’t say you liked my dress.” I pout in the darkness. And I feel the bed shift right before he turns on the lamp.

“I love your dress. I can’t say that I didn’t want to tear it off of you in the garage though.” Oh hell yeah! You know what time it is? Its make up sex time!

“Good to know. I mean from what I could tell you looked you wanted to tear my in two. And not in the hot make up sex kind of way either. Know what I mean?” I asked him rolling onto my side.

“I know. I’m still mad, Liz. I’m still hurt, but I love you and that’s more important right now.”

“Thank you.”

“Welcome baby.” He stands up and walks across the room to empty out his jean pockets and then I see him pull his shirt off and throw it to the floor. I have such a nice view of his well-sculpted back. I would love to run my hands over his muscles, but he’s probably not in the mood for that. I won’t push my luck.

He turns and looks at me; well damn I guess I was wrong. He walks to the foot of the bed and unzips his pants. “Liz, do you feel okay? Are you in any pain?” Not the kind of pain I want to be in. Wait. What was his question?

“No. I mean I took one pain pill, because two would have knocked me out for the night.” He grins at me and pushes his jeans over his hips and let’s them fall to the floor stepping out of them. He crawls up the bed and I roll onto my back awaiting his next move.

“Let me know if I hurt you.” I just nod as he covers my lips with his. He settles beside me so he doesn’t crush my arm. I then feel him run his hands up my dress and this time when he growls, it’s the good kind.

“I missed touching you and kissing you.” He moans out softly as he rolls halfway on top of me. The only articles of clothing separating us are his boxers and my dress and panties. He must be reading my mind, because he reaches up under my dress and pulls my panties down my thighs.

“I love you baby.” He says and kisses my lips softly before sliding down the bed. He lifts my dress up so that it settles above my waist and he settles himself between my parted legs.

“Hmm, love you too.” I say right before I feel his tongue part my lips and begin to suck and lick my already moist flesh. I reach down and bury my hand in his hair, moaning out his name. I am right on the edge and I want to go over so bad, but he stops! Damn it!

“Max…I…so close…” That’s all I can say as I watch him rise from the bed and remove his boxers. I watch as his proud erection points towards the ceiling and I rub my legs together in anticipation of his assault.

“I know, but you’ve been a bad girl, Liz. It’s time you learned a lesson.” He smiles and then crawls back up my body and leans over me.

“Are you going to teach me?” I purr out.

“Damn right woman!” He says so seriously and then we both burst out laughing. I love that about him, he just always makes me laugh.

“So what are you going to teach me?”

“How to take care of your husband.”

“I think I already do that quite well.”

“You do? Well maybe I need a refresher course on your talents and abilities Mrs. Evans. It has been almost a week.” He says raising an eyebrow and smiling at me.

“Really? Am I that forgettable that a week is enough for you to forget?” He pretends to ponder that for a moment. before straddling my waist to help me out of my dress.

“Maybe…” He straddles my waist and pulls my dress up and gently pulls my arm through it, leaving me completely naked. He lays down on top of me resting most of his weight on his elbows.

“Maybe not. Let’s see if you can help me remember.” He says before reaching for his cock and teasing my opening. He wets the tip of it and then begins to slide it over my swollen lips.

“Max…please…stop…”

“You want me to stop?” He queries with a raised eyebrow.

“No! Don’t stop…just don’t tease. Please I need you.”

“How bad, Liz?”

“Real bad?”

“Do you think you deserve it?”

“Y-yes?” He pushes just the head of his erection inside of me, pumping me slowly. I think he’s trying to torture me.

“I’m not sure if you do.”

“I do…I really…really do.” Begging is not becoming but if you could see the size of that thing, you would beg, borrow and steal for it to be inside you.

“You know I love to see you beg. Hmm I love you see you rock your hips into mine and I love to see your face when I do this.”

“Ahh…Max!” He pushes himself to the hilt inside of he.

“Yes, Liz. Ah damn you feel so good.” He rises to his knees as he pumps into my welcoming body over and over again. I lift my legs and wrap them around his waist as he pulls me down by my hips into him.

“Max…yes…fuck me…” I moan out thrashing my head from side to side.

“I am baby. I am.” He drives into me harder pushing me closer to the edge. And then he leans over and takes hold of one of my breasts and squeezes gently.

“You like that baby?”

“Yes!”

“How about this?” He leans over even further never relenting on his lower movements. I think I’m going to explode soon. He takes one of my nipples into his mouth and bites down gently as he begins short quick pumps into my body that has me crying out in ecstasy moment later.

“Liz…yes baby…oh yeah…ahhh.” I feel his release deep inside of me as he goes over the edge. He kisses me softly before pulling out and taking his place beside me once again.

“That was amazing. I definitely remember that.” He smiles to himself.

“Yeah well, that had better have jarred your memory.” I tease him.

“Liz, I could never forget what it feels like to be with you.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes woman. Now go to bed. I love you.”

“Max?”

“Hmm?” He says while pulling the covers over us.

“What does it feel like to be with me?” He turns over and pulls me against him, so that I’m resting my head on his chest.

“Fan-fucking-tastic.”

That’s my man!

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay guys this is a drive by post. First of all thank you so much for the amazing feedback, glad you are all enjoying it thus far.

As some of you know I'll be in Philly next weekend with Sarah...meeting some of you as well! YAY!! So I won't guarantee that I'll have time to post before I leave, just know that when I return I'll post
:wink:

Chapter 3

Max got up early this morning to get ready and he’s in the shower right now. I still feel really bad but I know that there isn’t anything that I can say that will make it better. He told me he’s going to the garage with Kyle this morning before the guys go play ball.

I wonder what it looks like myself, that’s why I’m going. I’m actually starving this morning too. I hope we stop for breakfast first. I think all this stress is getting to me. I’m supposed to go shopping with a very pregnant Maria today. She wants to go and pick up the baby’s crib and look at some other furniture as well as bedding for the baby’s room.

Now normally I would jump at the chance to shop, but not with a Maria pregnant. She’s scary. I understand her hormones are all over the place, but that doesn’t mean that she has to be nasty to every single sales person she sees. The last time we were in the store together, she was a couple of months along and she called every sales person in the store morons. She was pissed off because they didn’t have the stroller she wanted to register for in blue. Oh! Did I forget to tell you? Maria and Michael are having a boy. I’m so excited!

Okay, I know what you’re thinking. Where is the ugly jealously monster? Right? I know you are. And I won’t lie, she’s still lurking under the surface, but with Maria so close and me trying to plan the shower, I haven’t had too much time to think about it.

After all Max and I just got married and he mentioned something about building a house, so I don’t foresee children in my near future. It’s okay. Really! Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with my life.

Who do I think I’m kidding? Not you obviously cause you think I’m full of shit. I’ll be the first to admit it. I want to have Max’s children but it seems like ever since we got married he has not wanted to talk about it at all. I’m starting to wonder if maybe he changed his mind. Maybe he doesn’t want any.

I did mention it while we were on our honeymoon and all he told me was the same thing he told me months ago, “When the time is right we’ll have children.” You know what? That’s not good enough.

I honestly don’t know why I’m in a rush. I can’t even work the fucking toaster, how the hell am I going to take care of a kid? Sometimes I think Maria has more faith in me than my own husband. That’s a very scary thought. Anyway, I have so many things on my mind, that’s why I’ve been able to avoid thinking about it so much.

That reminds me, I have to call Sarah and Zan to be sure they are going to be able to make it to the baby shower in two weeks. I really couldn’t put it off any longer the girl is in her eighth month. Besides that, she is nosey as hell. She keeps trying to get me to tell her when it is, but I really want it to be a surprise for her. I know she’s terrified but I know she’ll be a great mother.

“Liz!” Max calls me from the bathroom. He sounds pissed. How the hell? I have been in this bed since last night and there is no way I could have fucked something else up, right? I push the covers back and walk across the room to the bathroom. When I open the door I can’t help but burst out laughing.

Wonder why? Let’s see, my husband is standing in the middle of the bathroom with his hands covered over his sink as the water sprays all around him and…shit! Fuck me! Damn it! I just remembered what I forgot to do.

“This isn’t fucking funny, Liz! I thought I asked you to call the plumber to fix this sink?” He says finally getting the faucet off and drying the floor and mirror. I don’t know what to say cause no matter what I say; he’s going to be angry. He gave me two instructions while he was gone and I managed to ignore them both. One, as you know was the car and the other was to call the plumber.

“Well? Are you even listening to me?!” Boy he’s pissed! “I heard you Max, but the answer is obvious right? I didn’t call the plumber.” He just huffs and brushes past me.

“I’m sor…”

“I think I’ve had enough of those from you, Liz. Seriously I just…” He sighs heavily and makes his way over to his closet. He pulls out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt. I guess I’ll just go take a shower.

“Will you wait for me?” I whisper out as I enter the bathroom. He turns around giving me a weird look and says that of course he will.

I turn on the shower and I just start to cry. I honestly don’t know why I do the things I do. I know they will make him angry, but it’s like I’m starving for attention or something. I don’t know, but I seriously need to get my shit together or this marriage is not going to last very long.

“Jesus!” Max says covering his mouth. We are standing in front of a car that sort of resembles the Ferrari I totaled. Honestly, it doesn’t even look like a car it looks…what’s the word I’m looking for? I don’t know but it’s a scary sight. I honestly don’t know how the hell I walked away from that accident with only a few stitches and a broken arm.

Max turns to me and then to the car. What? Oh God, tell me I’m not going to get the lecture again. I know for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to take it. I feel like he hates me and its not a nice feeling.

“I know, Max. You don’t have to remind me of how bad I fucked up. So just leave it alone. I’m just gonna go call Maria and make sure she’s ready.” I turn and pull my cell phone from my purse. Just as I start to dial I hear Max whisper out my name. Or maybe it was my imagination. Hmm, let me see. I turn around and sure enough he has this face, this indescribable face. He’ll probably get the divorce papers drawn up first thing Monday morning.

“Yeah?” I ask hesitantly.

“I need to talk to you. Call Maria and then I’ll take you over there. You can take my car and I’ll hitch a ride with Mike to play.” I nod and proceed to dial Maria’s number.

In the background I can hear him talking to Kyle. I know that Kyle is meeting them later as soon as he closes up shop. I can’t make out everything he’s saying cause Maria is talking my ear off, but it sounds like he’s asking him how he found the car.

“Liz! Are you listening to me? This is serious!” I pull the phone away from my ear. Damn! I am trying to eavesdrop does she not understand this? Anyway, she’s babbling on about a sale that she wants to catch and that if I don’t get my ass over there soon she’s going to drive herself. Which I know is bullshit, cause Michael won’t let her leave.

“Maria. I know. I’m leaving in a few minutes and then we can go.”

“Okay, love you Liz. How are you feeling?” Oh now she wants to ask?

“I’m fine. Look I have to go. I don’t want to piss Max off anymore than I already have. See you in a few.” I hang up and join in at the last part of Max and Kyle’s conversation.

“I think that’s a good idea, Max.”

“What’s a good idea?” They both snap their heads in my direction. What’d I say?

“We were just discussing that with Maria being pregnant, and you having good use of only one arm, that maybe it would be best if Tess came with you.” Oh now I need a fucking babysitter?! What the fuck is that?!

Don’t get me wrong I adore Tess. She’s great. But come on! I’m not a child!

“Whatever you want, Max.” I roll my eyes and make my way out to his car.

I’m sitting here staring at him finishing up his talk with Kyle. I’m so pissed right now. But more than that, I’m hurt. He doesn’t trust me and I know what that feels like. I know what it’s like to not have his trust, but damn it hurts more than I want to admit. He means the world to me and I let him down. Still, that is not an excuse to treat me like this.

Max makes his way to the car and I can’t even look at him. I really just want to go home and crawl back under the covers.

He gets in, starts the car and drives towards Kyle’s house. I feel the tears spring to my eyes. I’m trying hard not to apologize or cry for that matter, but I can’t help it.

The whole ten-minute ride he is silent and it’s killing me. What does he want to talk to me about? Once we reach the house, I unbuckle my seatbelt and reach out to grab the door handle, trying to make my escape. But he stops me. I turn to him and just wait for what he’s going to say.

“Liz, I need to ask you some questions. And just tell me what you remember okay?” I shrug and bite my bottom lip just waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

“How did you loose control of the car?”

“I came around the turn and I was going too fast, I hit a little bump in the road and that was it.” I answer honestly. What I can’t figure out is, why he wants to know?

“And then what happened? You ran into the tree?”

“No, first I went across the grass and then I tried to turn the wheel away from the tree but I had no control, and then I hit the tree. I honestly don’t remember it clearly Max. It’s not something I want to talk about either.” I turn away. I’m terrified. When I close my eyes all I see is that tree and…

“Liz?” He reaches across the seat and places his hand underneath my chin, making me look at him.

“Yes?”

“How…how did you get out?” He looks at me confused. Hell I would be too if I saw that car and then me standing next to it…alive.

“I don’t remember, Max. I know that I had the window rolled down. I remember that I laid my head outside the window praying that someone found me. My head was throbbing and my arm was stuck in the door or whatever. Why do you want to know?” He just sits there staring at me and I’m getting very worried.

Then suddenly he leans over the seat and pulls me into his arms. He runs his hands down my back and leans his head against my shoulder. What the fuck is wrong with him?

“Max?”

“I’m so sorry, Liz. I should have asked you. I should have made sure you were okay. God! That car Liz, it was almost broken in half and you were in it. I mean I could have lost you, and here I am getting pissed off at you for stupid shit. Can you forgive me?” Huh? What? Am I hearing things?

“Max, you don’t have to apologize to me. I messed up. I didn’t listen to you and I should have. If I did I wouldn’t have been…”

“No! Liz, don’t you understand? You could have been driving your car or my car or who cares? It doesn’t matter. What matters is that you’re here, Liz. You are the most important person in my life and I should have been more sensitive and caring.” I lean up and look at him. How is it possible for him to be this great? I mean he has to have a flaw right? Either that or I am seriously the luckiest girl in the world.

“I thought you hated me, that you couldn’t stand to look at me anymore. That hurt more than I ever thought it would. Max, you had every right to be angry with me and I don’t blame you for being upset with me. I just…I don’t know why I do these things Max, I swear they aren’t on purpose.” He swipes the tears from my cheeks and kisses my lips softly.

“Woman, I love you and I will always love you. I know you don’t mean to get yourself into these situations but it seems as though they follow you. I don’t want you to change because this is who I fell in love with, but I will ask you to be more careful. Can you do that for me, Liz?” He asks pulling me onto his lap. I nod and he breathes a sigh of relief before sealing his mouth over mine.

He slides his hands down to my waist bringing me closer to his body. He runs his hands up the back of my shirt and slides his tongue across my exposed neckline. “I love you.” He whispers out as he begins to devour my lips once again.

I run my hand through his hair and moan out as he starts to nibble at my ear lobe. I can’t really move all that well with one arm in a sling but I’ll be damned if I don’t want to pull this fucker off and seriously show my husband how sorry I am.

“Liz…” He moans out as I begin to grind against his lap. I can feel his erection threatening to burst free from his jeans.

“Yes baby?” I ask as I pull away and pant for air. It’s getting hot as hell in this car. I can tell he is totally turned on and it’s been quite a while since we’ve done anything but kiss in a car. I wonder if I’d be up to a quickie? I know Maria’s gonna be pissed that I’m late but it’s well worth it don’t you think?

“I want you so bad, but you have to go.” What?! No! Has he lost his mind?

“No. Max, come on we have some time.” He pulls away trying to regain a normal breathing pattern and looks at me a little confused. When our eyes lock he sees what I’m getting at and quickly pulls me off his lap and starts the car.

I feel like I’m a teenager again. Okay well not really but at least I feel like the anticipation of being with him is like the first time we were together. He pulls into our garage and closes the door. I don’t even let him pull the keys out of the ignition before I’m in his lap once again.

“Liz, we have to get inside…” I attack his lips and slide my hand up the front of his shirt. He feels so hot and hard I just can’t wait and I tell him as much.

“Right here? But you’re arm and…” I silence him with a kiss.

“Right here Max, and right now, please.” I plead softly and the next thing I know he’s unbuttoning my jeans. He helps me balance myself as he pulls them down my thighs along with my underwear. I will admit it is not the most comfortable position to be in, but oh it’s gonna feel so good! So it’s worth it!

He then unzips his jeans and slides his cock out of his pants and I sink myself onto his thickness. We both moan out in pleasure, our lips parted and our eyes locked. I begin to move slowly on top of him watching his eyes close in pleasure as I ride him over and over.

“Liz…baby…hmm…” He moans out and captures my lips with his. He slides his tongue over my lips as I moan out in pleasure.

“Max…ah…Max…” I begin to take quicker strokes over him until I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and then begin to thrust up into me until I scream out his name.

“God, baby I love you…yeah…” He moans out as he tenses one last time before coming inside of me.

He carries me upstairs to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I watch him as he helps me out of my clothes and I feel the tears well up in my eyes.

“I’m so lucky to have you.” I tell him and wait for his reaction.

“Yes, you are lucky. But I’m just as lucky Liz, don’t sell yourself short.” He kisses the tip of my nose before turning on the shower for me. When he turns back around I reach out my hand to stop him.

“I love you, Max.” He smiles and kisses me goodbye.

I sigh as he closes the door. Is it normal to actually sigh out loud over your husband? If it’s not then it should be done more often, cause it feels really great.

I better hurry the hell up because I know I’m already going to have to face the wrath of Maria. Wish me luck!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I managed to find 5 seconds to post this...seeing as I still have to pack...but I hope you enjoy! Thank you as always for the great feedback!

Chapter 4

“Are you kidding me?! Liz, it’s been almost and hour since you called me! Was I not clear when I said I wanted to make the sale?” Maria as you may have guessed. I should be used to her yelling but damn I feel like screaming. I love her but let’s just say she’s lucky.

“I know that Maria. I just had some things to take care of and then…” Then what?! I’m so full of shit and she knows it. It’s not like I can tell her, ‘I’m sorry Maria I was late cause I was fucking my husband in the front seat of his BMW’. Yeah she wouldn’t like that at all. Now don’t get me wrong normally Maria is always up for a conversation on sex, except not when she can’t have it.

“Maria, calm down. This is not good for the baby. Liz got to my house but I wasn’t done doing my hair, so she had to wait for me.” My savior!

“Oh, well then. I’m sorry Liz, I didn’t realize you had to wait for Tess to get ready. I don’t understand you though.”

“Who?” Both Tess and I ask simultaneously.

“Tess. Girl you are a knock out, there is no reason why it should take you longer than what? Ten minutes to get ready.” Maria goes off on her tangent while looking for her purse.

“Thank you.” I turn to Tess.

“No problem Liz. You have a lot on your plate right now, I’m sure and dealing with Maria and her hormones is not something you should need to worry about right now. After all we are going to be spending the day with her, so I think we both have our work cut our for us.” Tess says and I can’t help but laugh at the truthfulness of her words. It’s going to be a fun day.

“Bullshit! Do I have the words ‘I’m a moron’ stamped across my forehead?! No! So where the fuck is it?!” Oh God please save me! I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

“Calm down, Miss.”

“Calm down! I ordered it months ago, months! And you tell me it’s not ready? Should I just tell the doctors when my water breaks that I have to wait because my child’s crib is not ready?!” Maria screams out and honestly I thought we had the attention of the entire store, but I was obviously wrong. Now we have security surrounding us. Are they serious? She’s a pregnant woman not some psycho. Well then again…

“Are you serious! Security? That is a fucking joke! I…”

“Maria! Would you just calm down please? Michael will kick my ass if something happens to you and that baby. Just relax and I will straighten everything out.” I tell her and then turn to Tess.

“Can you take her outside and wait for me in the car?”

“Yes,” Tess says leading Maria out the store.

“No! I will not be…”

“Maria that’s enough! Get your ass in the fucking car!” I scream out. I can’t take much more of this. It’s been two hours that we have been arguing about this crib and I can understand where the anger is coming from, but yelling and fighting about it isn’t gonna have the crib appear suddenly.

I watch as she huffs out and brushes past Tess angrily. Oh well, I’ll have to deal with that later. Tess turns and looks at me wondering just what the hell is going on. You know I have to say I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’ve been on edge since yesterday and it’s only getting worse.

I think I know what it is. Have you guessed it yet? It’s the ugly jealously monster, I’m trying to fight it, but yeah it’s not working. Obviously.

I turn my attention back to the sales clerk to settle this shit. “Listen, I’m going to apologize for my friend threatening to beat you within an inch of your life. But that’s about it. Now she and her boyfriend ordered this crib almost three months ago and was guaranteed that it would be ready today. In fact she got a phone call last week from one of your sales representatives who said it was here, so what happened?” I asked while running a frustrated hand through my hair. My arm is killing me and this day is not over yet.

“I don’t know what happened. All I can tell you is that it was here but now it’s not.” Now let me ask you, what kind of a fucking answer is that? Could she be anymore vague?

“It was here and now it’s not? Where the hell is it then? Did someone buy it? Was it given to the wrong person? Don’t you keep receipts or some shit to tell you what the fuck happened to your merchandise?” I’m loosing my temper, can you tell?

“All I know is that someone picked it up yesterday. I’m sorry but that’s all I know.”

“Fine. Just…fine.” I storm out of the store. Who the fuck…Bastard!

He’s a dead man! I pull out my cell phone and dial his number and just wait for his sorry ass to answer.

“Hello?”

“You fucking bastard! You could have told me, or Max or fuck I don’t care who!” I shout. I’m a kill this man. He won’t live to see his child be born.

“Liz?”

“Of course it is! Who do you think it is! Now where the fuck is the crib, Michael?!”

“The crib? I have it. Me and the guys are putting it together right now, why?”

“Why?! Do you even listen to Maria a little?! She told you that we were going to pick up the crib or did you miss that bit of information?”

“Oh!”

“Yeah oh! Dumbass! She almost got arrested for threatening bodily harm to everyone in the store when they said they didn’t have it.”

“Damn Liz, I’m sorry.”

“Save it! Michael you owe big time. And I will make sure that payback is one hell of a bitch!” I slam the phone shut.

“Why me?” I mumble out as I make my way to Tess’ car. But alas, my cell phone rings.

“What?!”

“Liz?”

“Oh Max! I’m so sorry baby.” I say in a sugary sweet voice. Can’t have him getting pissed off at me again.

“You okay?”

“Sure I’m fine. Perfect. Did you need something?”

“You just called Michael screaming and yelling. I’m just making sure everything is okay.”

“It’s fine. I got it taken care of. Thanks.”

“Liz?” I stop when I reach the car.

“Yeah?”

“He’s sorry.”

“Max I know. But you don’t know what I’ve been dealing with.” I sigh heavily. I need a drink. A nice tall alcoholic beverage would be great right about now.

“My poor baby. I guess I’ll have to help you relax tonight huh?” He says huskily into the phone and I can already feel myself rub my legs together. Damn how can I be horny, we just did it what two and a half hours ago? I’m obsessed.

“Hmm, sounds good.”

“Don’t worry it will be. Love you.”

“Love you too.” I hang up and hop in the car. I don’t want to spoil the surprise so as soon as I get in the car I change the subject.

We have been looking through crib bedding for I don’t know, about an hour. I think I might cry. No seriously. And no I’m not being dramatic either. Maria has passed over every single pattern and design saying it wasn’t what she envisioned. Envisioned? Let’s not go there, please.

“Why can’t they make something I like?” Maria brushes past me and Tess and I just feel like reaching out and strangling her. Okay, not really but damn I am moody today.

“I have some news I wanted to share with you guys.” Tess says turning to both me and Maria and lifts up her left hand.

“Oh my God! You’re getting married!” Maria and I both shout out at the same time, we really have been friends too long.

“Yes! He asked me last night. I still can’t believe it.” Her eyes light up and she has the biggest smile I have ever seen on her face.

Can I just take a moment to reflect on how oblivious I am? I know you know this already, but for me it’s somewhat of a revelation. Tess has been with me all day and I did not even notice the ring on her finger. That’s just terrible of me as her friend, I should have noticed. Now I feel like shit all over again.

“That’s really great. So have you guys picked a date yet?” She nods and we are waiting anxiously for her to spit it out.

“It’s in six months.”

“That’s great! Looks like we have a wedding to help you plan.” Maria pipes in and then Tess grows quiet. Did I miss something? She was ecstatic a moment ago.

“Is everything okay?” I ask placing a hand on her arm.

“Yes. I just wanted to ask you both a question and you can feel free to say no.”

“Go ahead.”

“I wanted to ask both you and Maria if you would be my bridesmaids. I already asked Isabel to be my maid of honor so…” She looks at us hopefully. Like we would say no or something.

“Yes! We would love to.” Maria answers for me and right now I can do nothing but smile. I really do love her.

“Thanks.” Tess smiles brightly. That moment of reprieve only lasts a moment because now Maria is flagging down a salesperson to ask questions.

Oh damn! They’re actually running away from her. This is not going to get any better I can tell.

A few minutes later we leave the store in search of some food. I’m starving and so is Maria.

“So Liz, what do you and Max have planned for tonight?” Maria asks taking another bite out of her slice of pizza.

“I don’t know. Probably dinner and then…” I can’t exactly tell her I’ll be making love to my husband with Tess sitting here.

“Let me finish that sentence for you.” She winks and continues. “You’ll be fucking like bunnies.” She smiles and takes a sip of her water. Tess starts choking on her pizza and I turn about as red as my Coke can.

“Maria! That’s private and I don’t think Tess wants to hear anything about my sex life.”

“Oh on the contraire sweet Liz, she wants to know just like I do.” I roll my eyes. Why me?

“I do not want to know about Liz and Max having sex.” Tess hisses out in embarrassment.

“See Maria I told you.”

“Yes but does Tess even know how well endowed Max Evans is?”

“Maria! You did NOT just say that!” Oh my God, she didn’t right? I was just hearing things.

“Wow, really? Like how big?” So much for my savior. I groan out loud, I need to put an end to this conversation fast.

“I am not, nor will I ever discuss the size of my husbands penis. Period. The end. So get over it.” I state firmly but I know Maria all too well.

“Okay, that’s fine. But Liz I know he’s at least eight inches.” What!? How the fuck would she know? I don’t even know…well I do but we are not talking about me right now.

“Damn Liz, you are lucky! I mean Kyle isn’t tiny but damn eight…that’s like…” She tilts her head to the side, like she’s sizing me up. I can’t believe this. It’s not even funny, although I’m sure you’re laughing, what else do you have to do but seek enjoyment from my torment?

“Would you both stop. I feel really embarrassed right now and I’m not discussing it. And Maria you’ve never even see it, so how would you know?” I ask her getting back to the matter at hand.

“It’s true I’ve never seen it, but I have gotten a peak or two when the two of you start getting all hot and heavy and I know he’s seriously packing down there.” I can’t believe I’m having this conversation. No…I have to stop it right now.

“Enough! Not another word about his…private area. Maria, Michael would kick your ass if he knew you were talking about his best friends…you know.” I can’t even say it anymore, once was enough.

“Oh all right! Spoil my good time.” She pouts and Tess just giggles before we all finish our lunch.

That was interesting to say the least. And I hope that I’m not having a conversation like that anytime soon.

“I can’t believe it. Did you know?” I ask Max as he finishes brushing his teeth. I swear I don’t know where the day went but I’m tired as hell.

“Of course I knew, Kyle is one of my best friends. He came to me for some advice on getting married?” Oh this could be an interesting conversation, don’t you think? Let’s see where it takes me.

“Really? So Mr. Evans what words of wisdom did you have to offer?” I lay back against my pillows waiting for him to join me on the bed.

“I told him that whatever he does…don’t get married.” Huh? Is he serious? I turn to look at him and he looks serious? But that can’t be right? I’m not THAT bad…am I?

Don’t answer that please, this is one of those times I really don’t need your answer. Okay? Good.

“Do you really think that?” I ask him as he rolls onto his side to face me.

“Yes.”

“What? Why?” I ask getting a little teary eyed. It must be worse than I thought being married to me.

“It’s a lot of work, and sometimes no reward.” He shrugs, but I know my husband and I see the twinkle in his eye. He rolls onto his stomach and I watch his muscles flex with each movement, God he’s a fine specimen. And I get to look at him everyday, aren’t you jealous? I know you are, but it’s okay I’ll let you live vicariously through me.

“No reward? Hmm, I don’t know about that. But I understand exactly what you mean especially being married to me right, Max?” I turn my head to face him.

“Exactly. You are a handful, but I think I can handle it.” The corners of his mouth turn up into a sexy grin. I want him now!

“You think you can handle me? Are you willing to risk it all?” I tease him and close my eyes when he lifts his hand to rub tiny circles on my tummy.

“Oh yeah, I’m willing to risk it all to prove it to you.” He whispers out, licking his dry lips. I really can’t wait any longer. I sit up and crawl onto his back straddling his waist.

“What are you doing baby?” He asks and I hear the hint of amusement in his voice.

“Hmm, I’m going to let you prove your point and in the end I’ll decide if you can handle me.” He just moans softly as I trail my nails down his back.

I slide my hand down his back, up his arms and back again. I know he’s turned on but he’s going to let me control it.

“Max?”

“Yeah?”

“Turn over for me.” I rise up on my knees to allow him to roll over onto his back. His hands move to my waist by their own accord, caressing gently.

He’s already naked…did I forget to mention that? I’m wearing a little blue slip that he’s already trailing his hands up. I place my palm against his hard chest and close my eyes as I grind against his evident erection. Now that I look at it…hmm I can’t help but giggle at the conversation I had with the girls at lunch. I can admit it now to you, but it was funny was it not?

“What are you laughing at?” He asks quirking his eyebrow at me in confusion.

“Nothing, just something Maria said this afternoon, but I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Well then you wanna get to work? I don’t have all night.” He slaps my ass and I can’t help but get turned on by that.

I slide my hand down his chest and wrap my tiny hand around his thick cock. I begin a slow rhythm, up and down, until he gasps for air. He’s almost ready but I need to make him loose control.

I crawl up his chest and bring my moist heat to his warm mouth and just wait until he starts his assault. It doesn’t take but a second for him to raise my slip to my waist and latch onto to my lower lips. His fingers dig into my ass as his tongue slips in and out of my body. I really wish I had use of my other arm cause I would jerk this man off until he came!

“Liz…God…baby I…need…you.” I throw my head back as my orgasm approaches and I feel him pull away? What the fuck? Does he not know how close I am?

I scoot down onto his chest and look at him panting and confused. “I love you but I need you now.” He smiles and pushes me further down and grabs his erection and lines it up with my wet center.

“Max….ah…yeah…” I slide down his cock easily and begin to ride him hard.

“Fuck Liz! Shit…that feels so damn good baby.” His hands cup my breasts through the silk and when he can’t stand it any longer he literally rips it in half. Oh yeah! Things just got interesting.

He sits up and wraps his soft lips around my nipple, he sucks, licks and nibbles each one until they are stiff and perky. “Harder baby…yeah…” He falls back against the pillows and watches me ride him.

“You are so fucking sexy baby…broken arm and all.” He attempts the humor and just as I’m about to giggle he slams his cock into me harder and I scream out as my orgasm washes over me.

“Hmm…I love to feel you come on me baby…hmm I need to feel it again.” This time he lifts me off of his cock and lays me back. He spreads my legs apart and kneels in front of me. This position I must say is one of my favorites, why you ask? Because I can watch as our bodies join, over and over again. If that’s not a turn on I don’t know what is.

“Fuck! You are so wet baby…good. It’s so good Liz…so good…yeah….” He says as he pumps into my body quickly. Our slick, wet bodies slapping together over and over. I’m so close and I know he is too.

“Max…yes! Harder Max! Harder baby…” I moan out and he doesn’t know how to disappoint me let me tell you. He leans over and slides his tongue roughly into my mouth as he takes my body to another amazing high.

“Yes Max!”

“Liz!”

We both moan out as our shared orgasm hits. He rolls over onto his back breathless.

“Damn baby…is it possible for it to get better?” He pants out. And I have to just smile at how much I love this man.

“Not only is it possible, but you just felt it. It’s just amazing and hot.”

“Hmm…amazing yes…hot…oh yeah!” He rolls over and kisses me softly before laying his head on my stomach.

“I love you, Liz. Forever.” I can’t hold back the tears that spring to my eyes. I know he’s falling asleep, so I whisper out. “Love you forever.”

I’m exhausted, today has been a long day that started off rough, but ended…hmm…well you know.

“Liz?” He mumbles out, and here I thought he was passed out already.

“Yes baby?”

“Just for the record…I can handle all of you.” I feel him smile against me. Oh yeah, he can handle me alright!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I'm back people did you miss me? LOL Seriously, let's get down to business...I had a blast in Philly! Loved meeting a lot of you! Here are some pics just like I promised...I'm sure there are more floating around on FF, but these will do for now.................The *Twins* Pictures

Also...thank you guys so much for the feedback it really keeps me going...now onto to the good stuff...

*hugs*

Chapter 5

“Damn Liz, I leave for a few months and you’re already fucking yourself up?”

“Yes, I know. It’s your fault! I blame you.”

“Me?”

“Yes.”

“Yeah and how’s that Einstein?”

“If you were here you would have stopped me from driving the car.” Which I know is total bullshit, but I like fucking with her.

“Yeah right! That’s a fucking joke! I would have been waiting in the garage for you.”

“You? Isn’t that a little too early for you to wake up? You need your beauty sleep don’t you?” I tease her.

“Fuck you! And I would have made a special exception for the car.”

“The car? Nice Sarah, real nice. Glad to know where I rank on your list.”

“No problem babe. Seriously though I’m glad you’re okay. God, Zan is going to flip the fuck out when he hears this. First he’s gonna be pissed that Max didn’t call him but he’s going to be even more pissed when he finds out that you didn’t call him. I swear sometimes I think he loves you more than me.” She pouts. Is she kidding? I know he adores me and loves me like a friend but that’s where it stops. I should know right? I talk to Zan at least twice a week.

“Trust me, he loves only you.” I reassure her.

“Sure, sure. You and he are secretly mastering a plan to run away together. I know it.”

“Hello? You do realize who you are talking to right? I couldn’t plan my way out of a cardboard box.”

“Yeah that’s true.” She giggles. What the fuck?! She was not supposed to agree with me. I know it’s true as do you but still.

“Thanks for the boost of confidence. I am so not feeling the love.”

“Aww I’m sorry. You know I love you!” I smile. No matter what she can always make me smile. I miss her; I wish she didn’t move away.

“So, what’s going on now?”

“I have to finish picking out the decorations for the baby shower and then I have to confirm with the caterers the number of guests and…”

“Calm down please. I can’t listen to you ramble, I only just woke up like two hours ago.” Oh just wait, you probably think I’m calling her in the morning right? Wrong! It’s three in the afternoon, but we are on Sarah-Time right now, so this is early for her. And I think I’m lazy. I have nothing on her that’s for damn sure.

“I am calm. I just want it to be perfect. Oh! And I sent you an e-mail this morning, so make sure you check it out. They are the pictures of different themes I was looking at.”

“Will do. Now, I have to make sure to get the plane tickets and where are we staying? With you and Max? Or…” She halts her words. I wonder why?

“With us, of course!” What kind of a question is that?

“I’m not sure about that.” Okay did I miss something? I know I was rambling but I’m pretty sure I was clear about where they were staying.

“Why not?”

“Liz, you and Max are uhm…how do I say this without coming off…what’s the word I’m looking for…” Oh please! She’s gonna try to use the filter now? That’s a fucking joke if I’ve ever heard one.

“Spit it out woman!”

“Sexual. Very…very sexual and well I don’t know if I want to hear him banging you all night.” Oh God! Why did I ask? Why!

“We don’t bang all night. We make love…and it’s not all night. We haven’t done that since our honeymoon and…”

“Too much information!” She yells into the phone and I really didn’t realize I just said all that. But hell it’s all true. The second night of our honeymoon it was an all day fuck fest. I hate to put it so bluntly, but it was crazy!

“Sorry,” I mumble out before continuing. “You can stay here, I promise we’ll try hard keep it down.”

“Why does everything you say now sound so sexual? Ever notice that? It’s like no matter how hard you try every other word sounds sexual.”

“I know! Our minds are always in the gutter but it’s a great place to be isn’t it?” I ask her sighing out loud as I lay back against the couch.

“Oh yeah! It’s a great place.” We both giggle. I can’t wait to see her.

“Oh damn! Looks like our time is going to be cut short.” Huh? I wonder…I hear some rustling on the other end.

“Sarah?”

“Why am I the last person to know about you? I thought what we had was special and true, but yet again I have been completely misguided.” I can’t help the smile that forms on my lips.

“Zan!”

“Don’t Zan me! Baby doll, why didn’t you call me? My cousin calls me today, it’s been how many days since the accident and you didn’t call me? I’m hurt.” Funny how he and Max sound so much alike on the phone without the whole accent of course, I guess it’s really their tone. Soft and sexy.

“I’m so sorry. You know I love you baby.” I say in my classic sugary sweet voice. “No. I don’t want to hear it, Liz.” He’s pretending to be firm with me, but I know better.

“What if I promise to give you a big fat kiss when I see you?”

“And a hug?” I laugh at that. I can tell he’s pouting. God that’s sexy too! Max does it and I want to pounce his ass when he does.

“And a hug.”

“Is the kiss with or without tongue?” He always does this just to piss Sarah off. He usually does it when he knows I’m in the room with Max. It gets them both going and it’s funny as hell.

“Oh baby, you know it’s gonna be tongue. I would never give you any less.” I say pretty loudly, knowing that my husband who is in the kitchen can hear my conversation. And like clockwork he walks out into the living room and quirks his eyebrow up at me.

“Hmm…that sounds good. I’m looking forward to it.” Sarah is already yelling in the background about how immature we are, and we are but we don’t care.

“I’m looking forward to it too. I’m a sit in your lap and give you a hello kiss and hug, so you’ll remember that you shouldn’t leave me for so long.” I purr out and Max is…oh shit! I can’t breathe properly…in fact I think I might pass out.

“I…I have to go Zan. I need to run to the…store and…I’ll call you back!” I snap the phone shut and lean my head back against the couch as my husband continues to lick between my legs.

“Max…”

“Hmm…” Is all he says as he slips his tongue into my dripping center. In and out…in and out…

“Yes….oh God…Max…hmm…” I run my hand through his hair pushing him deeper and grinding my hips into his face harder.

“You like that?” He tears his lips away as he straightens up and slides his shorts down his perfectly sculpted legs.

“Hell yeah! Don’t stop…” I moan out and watch under heavy lids as he slides my skirt up my waist farther and pulls me down so that my ass is at the edge of the couch.

“What are you doing?” Like I give a shit!

“I, my dear wife am going to fuck you now.” Oh God! I feel my arousal pool between my legs making even wetter than before, if that’s even possible.

He pulls his cock free and grasps it in his large hand and guides it to my slick opening and sinks himself to the hilt inside of me.

“Fuck yeah baby…” He moans out and begins a steady rhythm. He’s horny as hell and I know what it’s like when he is…it’s never ending all day sexathon. And I love it!

“Yes…Max…oh yeah….”

“Does it feel good baby?” He pants out leaning over and taking one of my breasts in the palm of his hand and squeezing.

“Yes!”

“You love it when I just take you don’t you?”

“Yes!” I am at the mercy of this man who does such amazing things to my body. He makes every part of my body tingle with excitement whenever he’s near.

“Do…do you Max?” I manage a question of my own. Don’t ask how, cause he is fucking me that good.

“Oh yeah baby…it turns me on so much…” After that the only sounds filling our living room are his grunts and my moans as well as the slapping of our lower bodies coming together.

“Yes…Liz…oh yes!” I feel his release deep inside of me, which triggers my own.

“That was…very unexpected.” I say as we both lay on our backs on the rug trying to regain a normal breathing pattern.

“It was, but damn I get so damn possessive over you.” What is he talking about?

“What do you…”

“Zan.” Is that supposed to answer my question? Cause yeah it didn’t.

“I know he’s my cousin but when you play around with him like that, something inside me snaps and I need to like…I don’t know.” He turns his face away from me and I reach out my hand to tilt his chin back in my direction.

“What? Tell me.”

“It’s going to sound really bad, but it’s really not.” He looks at me as if trying to apologize for what he’s going to say.

“Just say it. I promise I won’t get mad.” He takes in a deep breath before continuing.

“Take you. Mark you as my own. I have to have you…you just consume me Liz. Sometimes I think I’m going to go crazy if I don’t have you. I’m sorry…” What the hell is he apologizing to me for? I mean I’m glowing right now by his words, he’s not a caveman, but I know what he’s trying to say. He wants everyone to know that I belong to him, and I do without a doubt.

“Why are you sorry?”

“If that’s too much for you. I love spending time with you, and holding you but God you turn me on twenty-four hours a day. I’m not sure if that’s normal or not, but that’s the way I feel.” He turns away slightly. Aww, isn’t he sweet? He thinks he is going to frighten me with this revelation.

“I feel the same way. Max, you know I tell you how sexy you are and how much I want you. But you don’t know how damn fine you are. Yes you’re my husband and so maybe my opinion is biased, but I kid you not. Sometimes when we go out to dinner and women are staring at you, I feel the urgent need to rip open your shirt, tear your pants off and take you on top of one of the tables. That’s how strong I feel.”

“Really?” Silly boy…will he ever learn?

“Oh yeah. Now Mr. Evans I do believe you were making me dinner. I’m hungry.”

“Are you kidding me?” He asks me with an incredulously look on his face. Did I stutter?

“What? No. I’m hungry Max.” I pout. He huffs and puts his clothes back on and makes his way into the kitchen.

Don’t you dare look at me like that! I would starve to death if he didn’t leave the room and you know it. So stop yelling at me. I’ll make up for it later when my husband and I are in private.

What I need to do now is call Zan back because I need to get find out what day they plan on arriving. I flip open my cell phone, which somehow made its way onto the floor.

Can’t imagine how that happened.

“I see you decided to take a break.” Sarah picks up the phone; damn do you think she knows? No way right? That’s not possible.

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh please spare me. I know you guys were going at it.” I roll my eyes and try to change the subject.

“Anyway, I know you have to get your tickets, so as soon as you do give me a call with the information. Do you know what day your gonna head down here?”

“Yeah, we are leaving on a Friday, so we just need someone to pick us up at the airport. Oh and Zan and I have really good news we want to share with everyone when we get there.” Huh? I wonder what it is? I’m a try and get it out of her.

“Tell me, you know I don’t like to wait.”

“No, it’s a surprise. So you can pout and do whatever low shit you are gonna do but I’m not telling.”

“Fine!” I’m weak I know it, you can say it. It’s just that I’m so tired, Max really wore me out and I have no fight left in me.

“Okay, love you and I’ll talk to you in a couple of days.”

“Love you too, and tell Zan I said bye.”

“Will do.”

Now, I’m all kinds of anxious to hear what her and Zan’s good news is. I don’t want to wait! I’m whining, I must be hungry. I’ll go see what my loving husband is up to.

“Max, that dinner hit the spot!” I say leaning back against him on our balcony with my glass of wine.

“Yeah I know I’m good.” He smirks and kisses my temple softly.

“Whatever hotshot. I was talking to Sarah and she said that she and Zan have good news to share with everyone, do you know what it is?” I ask cause maybe just maybe Zan told Max. Hey! I’m impatient I can’t help it.

“Stop.”

“Stop what?” I ask innocently but he can totally see through it.

“Stop trying to milk me for answers that I don’t know.” Damn, I thought for sure Zan would have told him. But then again, Sarah probably threatened him with no sex, and he’s a man, so that says enough.

“Alright, I was just wondering.”

“Right. So tell me how are the plans for the showering coming? Do you need any help?” He’s sweet but I said I wanted to do this myself. I wanted to prove to everyone that I’m not a total moron and I can plan a party and not fuck it up. I know it’s a stretch, but yeah, as least I’m not cooking the food. So that’s a plus right there!

“It’s coming along great! I have just about everything done, just really need to finalize some things with the caterers, and do some shopping.” He removes the glass from my hand and pulls me into his lap.

“Did I tell you how much I love you, and how proud I am of you for taking this on?” I shrug. I know he loves me. It’s me that has the problem showing him how much I love and cherish him. But I’m making a serious effort to try since the accident.

“I know.” He leans in and kisses my lips softly then does something that always makes me smile no matter what mood I’m in. He kisses the tip of my nose.

“You like that don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?” He asks genuinely interested in my answer.

“It makes me feel special.” He wraps his arms around me tighter and whispers in my ear, “you are special.”

He lifts me in his arms and carries me to our bed laying me down gently and then lies beside me. “So you want to talk about something with me?”

“Of course, anything.” I wonder what’s going on.

“Remember how I was talking about possibly having a house built for us?”

“Yes.” He really wants to do it. I do too but as you know I have other things on my mind as well, but we won’t go there right now.

“I want to know how you feel about it. I did some research and with Mike on the job I know it will be built the way we want.” He leaves the sentence open awaiting my answer.

“I want to, Max. I think it’s a great idea. It will be our house in every sense of the word!” I tell him enthusiastically.

“Really?” He’s searching my face for doubt. But honestly just seeing him so excited is enough for me to realize that I can’t be selfish with him. He’s too important to me.

“Yes!” I tell him and he sits up and straddles my waist. He leans over and cups my face in his hands and kisses me.

“This is gonna be so great, Liz!”

“It will be baby.” I smile up at him.

“God, I love you Liz.” He lays back down next to me and pulls me into his arms and I feel the tears prick my eyes. The way he loves me is so intense sometimes, I wonder if there will ever be a time that he doesn’t?

I shudder at the thought of Max Evans not being in love with me.

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I can't believe I actually got this part done! I literally finished it a few hours ago. So I hope it's not terrible :? Gotta say thanks to Tiffany for some help on this one...after you went to bed at about 1:30 in the morning inspiration came and well this was the product LOL!!

Thank you to everyone that left me feedback...I can't express how happy I am you are enjoying this and Hello to the lurkers, I know you're out there:wink: On with the show...

Chapter 6

I have exactly one week until the shower and I have so much to do; clean the house get the last minute details done for the shower and get the guest room ready for Zan and Sarah’s arrival in two days.

I guess I should fill you in on the last week in my life. Maria’s due date is in about two weeks and I hope the baby doesn’t come until after this shower. But even if he does I’ll still be the happiest aunt in the world.

Now, the plans for the house those are going pretty smoothly. We have already designed it and had the blueprints drawn up and picked the plot, we break ground in three weeks so that’s really exciting.

Oh! How could I forget the biggest news in my life so far? Okay so it’s not the biggest news, marrying Max was, but you get the point. I started taking cooking classes. I know it’s about time, but I think this will help me gain the confidence I need to cook Thanksgiving dinner.

Stop laughing! Have a little faith people. I can do this!

Anyway where was I? Right, okay cooking classes and I decided to volunteer at the hospital. I have been contemplating going back to work there full-time but I’m not sure if I’m up to it. It’s like when I did it everyday I didn’t think about it that much, but now that I’ve stepped away from it, it’s hard to just jump right back in. So I decided to volunteer there and see how things go. Either way I’ll still be helping people so I’m happy about that.

Hmm…what else? I’m sure there was something but honestly I can’t remember. And you know what they say when you can’t remember right?

If you don’t then you’re a bigger moron than me…just kidding! They say that it must not have been important.

Moving along…or not. Doorbells ringing. I walk over and swing the door open only to find my sister in tears? What the hell?

“Jaci, what’s wrong?”

“It’s John.”

“What? What’s wrong? Did something happen to him?” She shakes her head but is still crying. Am I the only one that just doesn’t understand what’s happening?

“Come in and sit down.” She walks past me and takes a seat on the couch. I take a seat beside her and reach out my hand wrapping it around hers.

“Jaci?”

“They are going to be so angry, Liz. What am I supposed to do? And John, he’s so angry with me.” Okay I still don’t know what the fuck she is saying to me.

“Jaci can you give me the version that involves using full and complete sentences?” She knows how confused I get, and to be honest although she is a hell of a lot less confusing than Maria, we all know I’m not the brightest crayon in the box.

“He told me he loved me, and then he asked me out. And I said no. And when he asked why I told him the truth.”

“Which is?”

“Mom and Dad. Liz, you know how they are with me.”

“I know, no guy is good enough for you.” Hmm, I wonder why they felt Max was good for me? Not like he isn’t a perfect husband but still, they didn’t even put up a fight. I’ll have to remember to ask them that.

“Exactly! See! And John just didn’t want to hear it.”

“Well that’s cause it’s bullshit.” I tell it like it is.

“What?! Liz you are supposed to be on my side here! I come to you for help and you just…”

“I just…”

“You just…make it sound so…”

“Easy?”

“Yes! And it’s not.”

“Yes. It. Is. Jaci, I love you and when I did what I did with Max while I was still with Matt that was the wrong way. Don’t lie to Mom and Dad, which is exactly what you want to do. You want to keep the relationship a secret. John deserves better, you’ll loose him if you try to. He loves you, he’s always loved you.”

“How do you know?”

“It’s easy. He has been your best friend since I can remember, he’s had girlfriends but always found them less than perfect, not what he was looking for and just…”

“Way too immature for him.” She finishes my sentence off because she’s heard his speech about girls for years.

“See. He always came to you because…”

“I’m his best friend.”

“No, because deep down he was waiting for you to figure it out. Guys are dumb like that.” Hmm, I’m so glad that Max didn’t do it that way, cause yeah again I couldn’t figure that out with a Map and a big red “X” that marks the spot.

“Liz?”

“Yes.”

“There’s something else.”

“What?”

“We’re…we’ve been living together for the last couple of months.” Damn I’m good!

“So that’s why when I called you he answered?”

“Yeah. You know I don’t let anyone answer my phone.”

“I knew it! Jaci, I’m happy for you. You deserve it after all the assholes you have dated. Mom and Dad…”

“Are going to be upset with me for lying.”

“No they won’t. Trust me. They have been asking me about you two and I told them the truth. Which was I didn’t know anything.”

“Come with us.”

“Where?”

“To dinner tomorrow.” I’d love to but my husband would kick my ass if I made plans for tomorrow.

“I can’t I promised…”

“Please!” She begs me with tears in her eyes. How can I say no? Unfortunately I have no choice.

“Jaci, Max has been working non-stop ever since we got back from our honeymoon and tomorrow is his first day off. I know he wanted to relax with the two of us and…”

“Oh, okay I understand. No big deal. I’ll face them alone.” She sniffles. God! I hate being stuck in the middle. What should I do? Max will be upset but we don’t have plans and its only dinner so it shouldn’t be a big deal right?

“Okay, we’ll be there.” I hope I’m making a good decision.

“Yeah?!” She turns around and lunges at me.

“Broken arm over here in case you forgot.” I wince at the pain but recover quickly when she apologizes.

“Thank you, you won’t regret it!” I hope not. I think I need another pain pill. This shit sucks.

Doorbell again? Do I have a fucking sign hanging from the roof that says any and all problems, please stop by I’ve got nothing else to fucking do? I mean I love helping my sister out, but now I’ve got a crying Tess standing in front of me, with Isabel on her arm.

Don’t they know I’m like the last person on the planet to come to for advice? Seriously my track record precedes me, does it not?

“Hi Liz!” Isabel quickly steps inside and gives me a hug.

“Hi Isabel. Tess are you okay?”

“No.” She walks in and gives me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before entering the living room and taking a seat next to Jaci. Oh you know I’m so glad that I have nothing to do today. It’s not like I don’t have a party to plan or anything like that. Boy, am I irritable or what? And I know why, the monthly visitor from the depths of hell arrived this morning. Yeah for me! :insert eye roll:

“What’s wrong?” I ask taking a seat next to Tess.

“I…I’m…” Oh no! She’s giving me this look. And I already know what she’s going to tell me. If you thought I was irritable before, wait until you hear this.

“What? Just tell me!” Impatient much? I know I need to be more sensitive, but that’s not possible right now.

“I’m…” If she doesn’t spit it out I might just…

“She’s pregnant.” Isabel finishes for her. Is it possible to hear your heart break? Cause I know mine just did.

“Wow! Congratulations Tess. I’m so happy for you!” I tell her honestly. Because despite the fact that I’m bitter, I have no shame and I won’t deny it, I’m still happy for her. This is really great news!

“Thank you. But, I can’t get married.” She sniffles out. So now I don’t understand.

“Why not?” She shrugs and once again Isabel speaks up for her.

“She thinks that everyone will look at her badly because she’s going to be pregnant when she gets married.”

“So? Who the fuck cares? And everyone at the wedding loves you and they aren’t going to judge you.” I tell her getting a little defensive. Because honestly Tess is the sweetest person and there is no way I would stand back and let anyone say anything bad about her.

“I know, it’s just that I haven’t told Kyle. And what if he doesn’t want to marry me?”

“Why wouldn’t he?”

“Because…” She can’t finish the sentence. I know what the problem is, so to end my torture I’m a get this over and done with quickly.

“Tess. Kyle loves you. He loves every single thing about you. Even your annoying habit of popping your gum loudly and eating off his plate even though you don’t like what he has and…”

“I get the point.” She bites out and rolls her eyes playfully.

“Right. Where was I?” See this is what happens when you have the attention span of a tick. Just like I told you a long time ago, it hasn’t changed obviously.

“You were telling her how much Kyle loves her despite her flaws.” My sister pipes in for the first time and I smile my gratitude to her.

“Exactly. He loves you Tess and Kyle is going to be so excited about that baby. You have nothing to worry about. Trust me!” I tell her and wait until realization dawns on her.

“You’re right! He does love me! And fuck everyone who thinks anything bad about me and my baby!” Tess stands up more determined than ever.

“That’s what I’m saying. Now, seriously guys I have a few things to do and so as bad as this might sound. You ain’t got to leave, but you gotta get the hell out of here.” I smile and usher everyone off the couch and to the front door seeing them out.

I’m tired and I still have to do some things for the shower before Max gets home. It’s going to another one of those days.

“Liz!” Oh he’s home early! I’m so excited!

“Hey sexy.” I purr out from behind him. He turns around and damn! He looks so fine in his suit. I will never grow tired of seeing him like this. I could melt right here, but then I wouldn’t be able to feel his big strong arms around me, so yeah I think I’d rather not.

“Hmm, hey beautiful. I missed you today.” He smiles as he pulls me against his chest.

“Me too!” I say as I plant a big fat kiss on his lips.

“Don’t start.” He mumbles against my lips.

“Trust me I know.” I roll my eyes.

“Oh…so I guess the ‘Thrill Drill’ isn’t gonna get any action huh?” He whispers out into my ear and begins nipping at it.

“Max, that name is just not cute.” I scrunch up my nose.

“Yeah I know, but it’s the truth is it not?” I can’t disagree but I need something cuter. Don’t ask me why girls feel the need to name a guy’s dick something cute. Cause to be honest it’s not cute at all, but maybe that’s why we feel the need to name it something cute. I don’t know, I’m just rambling, ignore me if necessary.

“Yes, but I need to think of something else. How about, Lil’ Maxie?”

“Little? Do I have to remind you?” He quirks his eyebrow up teasingly.

“Oh please, you gonna whip it out for me Evans?”

“Ya damn right woman! Just to remind you how small I’m not.” He says already reaching for his zipper. Yum.

“Okay, let’s see. How about, oh! I got it! It’s perfect and cute!” I say triumphantly! This is good…trust me.

“Alright spill already.”

“Mr. Snuggles.”

“What?! Liz you are NOT calling my dick, Mr. Snuggles!”

“Oh yes the hell I am! I get to name it whatever I want.” I cross my arms just to show him who’s boss.

“No you don’t! That’s too fucking girlie! It should be something like, Sex Pistol or The Rock.” He says with a nod of his head. So fucking sexy I tell you.

“Oh God! Could you please get a little more original?” I sigh dramatically. Is this an amusing conversation or what? Ha!

“Like Mr. Snuggles is original? It’s the name of that fucking fabric softener bear or whatever!”

“Exactly! I can snuggle up to it, and once it’s all hard and ready, it softens my fabric.” I wink and he finally gets my little metaphor.

“Oh. Well…then I guess it’s okay. But never in public Liz, never.” He pulls me back to his body and kisses me deeply plunging his tongue in my mouth.

“God, all this talk about my dick has me so turned on. And I can’t have you.” He pouts. I want him now! Damn it! This sucks! Well I guess cause he has been working so hard that I could…how do you say? Relieve him.

“Aww my poor baby. Mr. Snuggles wants to come out and play doesn’t he?” Max nods at me and begins removing his jacket.

“I wonder what we should do about it?” I pretend to ponder the options available. And he just picks me up in his arms and I wrap my legs around him.

“I know of one thing that would make him and me very happy.” He kisses my lips and carries me to the living room.

“Oh really? What’s that?” As if I don’t know.

“Hmm, you could please him.” Is he serious? He needs a better word than that right? I mean that’s just unacceptable.

“Max?” I ask as he sits down with me nestled in his lap.

“Hmm?” He mumbles out as he begins to lick my neck and trails kisses up the underside of my jaw.

“You want me to please you?”

“Yeah…that would be so good right now.” He moans out and drags his tongue across my neck, and begins to remove my shirt.

“Well I could do that with my hands no?” I tease him. I know what he likes. And I know what I like and what I want to hear and he’s not getting shit from me until he says it.

“Yeah…but…it would be better with something else.” Do I have to scribble this on a piece of paper or what?

“Something else? What? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I say as he pulls my shirt over my head and removes my bra. He attaches his lips to my sensitive nipple and begins to suck lightly. He needs to not get me worked up, cause yeah I’m out of commission!

“You know.”

“No I don’t?” I pull away; he will say it or Mr. Snuggles will suffer.

“Your mouth.”

“My mouth?”

“Yes.”

I just sit here staring at him, he is already breathing hard and his dick is harder than a rock against my thigh. But he has to say it or I will leave him begging. Oh! Begging that’s a good idea, I have to remember that one.

“Ah Liz?”

“Ah Max?”

“Liiz.”

“Maax.”

“Are you gonna do it or what?”

“Do what?”

“You know?”

“No I don’t. Why don’t you tell me?’

“I did.” He pulls me back to him and runs his hands down my back to grab my ass.

“No, you didn’t. Now either you tell me exactly what you want me to do to you. Or I walk.”

“You wouldn’t.” He rears back to regard the seriousness on my face. I give him the, ‘I will leave you in heat like a dog if you don’t say it’, look. Don’t ask me what the fuck that means, or how on earth I can portray that through a look, but guess what?

It fucking worked!

He throws his head back exasperatedly and then seals our lips together. God, his tongue can do some pretty amazing things, I’m all hot and bothered and I can’t get off. So not fair!

“Liz?”

“Hmm?” I say as I feel him begin to caress my bare breasts.

“I want you to suck me off.” Oh damn! That’s what I want. I just smile and slide off his lap. I quickly unfasten his belt and unzip his pants. Once I have him completely exposed I kneel down and take him into my mouth. His hands automatically find their place and he holds my hair away from my face, giving him an unobstructed view of what I’m doing.

“Jesus! That feels so damn good.” He hisses out as his head hits the back of the couch. His hips begin to move with my movements and he’s thrusting in and out of my mouth rapidly.

“Ah…baby…I want you so fucking bad right now…” He moans out and digs his fingers gently against my scalp. I pull him from my mouth and tell him how much I want him, which only fuels his fire.

Just…a few…more pumps and I’m rewarded with a loud groan and my mouth fills with his creamy release.

“God, that was just…fucking great.” I lean up and kiss his lips and just watch as his body completely relaxes.

“Come here.” He reaches his arms out to me and I lean down against his heaving chest.

“When you’re good to go…I’m a make that one up to you.”

“Promise?” I purr into his ear.

“Promise. Like you’ve never had before.” He closes his eyes and pulls me closer; I know he’s tired not just from what just happened, but also from working so much. And although I’m starving, he deserves this time.

“Hmm…I can’t wait.” And I really can’t! I settle against him closer and close my eyes. Suddenly I’m exhausted.

TBC…
Last edited by Behrsgirl77 on Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - You guys just blow me away with the feedback and I can't even express to you how glad I am you are all enjoying this...I have to say once again this part was completed only a few hours ago, for some reason this story doesn't want me to write it ahead of time. With that said...You and I have to Thank Sarah aka LittleHottie510 for this part. If she didn't sit with me online late last night into this morning and help me along with the parts I was stuck on...you would not have a part LOL!! Love you!

Onto the show...Guess Who's Back...is all I have to say :wink:

Chapter 7

So we have been laying on this couch for far too long cause my stomach is growling. I look up and nudge him a little because he’s still sleeping. I hate to wake him, but I know he hasn’t eaten anything since lunch, that is if he even took a lunch.

“Max.” I whisper out in his ear and nothing.

“Max…baby wake up.” Still nothing. I lean in further and say it a little louder.

“Max!” Nada. What the fuck? Is he like totally passed out or what? So let’s see should I just leave him here? Probably, right? He does work his ass off and he probably just wants to sleep.

I get up and pull the blanket from the other couch and drape it over him. I feel bad because he’s still wearing his work clothes. I’ll just take off his shoes and try and get him to lie down completely. That is without waking him up. Let’s see how well this works.

I pull his shoes off, no problem. Then I try and lift his legs and put them up on the couch. Guess what I just realized?

I’m fucking weak! Either that or he’s got like iron in place of muscles in his legs. Jesus! When the fuck does he work out? In all the time I’ve been with him I have yet to see him do a sit up. Yes he plays ball every chance he gets but you can’t tell me that makes you have rock hard abs, legs and hmm…such a firm ass. Cause if it is, ladies we are doing everything wrong.

Anyway, back to the problem. I can’t lay him down at all. Oh well, I love him but I’m not breaking my back for him, at least not this way…if you get what I mean. :wink:wink:

Oh I really need to get my mind out of the gutter because like I said I can’t get any until my monthly visitor disappears. I swear is it a curse or what? It is if you think about it. You want sex when you’re on it, but when you’re not you could care less. It’s like you can get it anytime you want, there’s no challenge but when you can’t. Now that’s when you want it bad. It’s okay to laugh, no one’s looking, hell I’m not gonna say anything. Cause you know it’s true!

I know there are like a million things I could be doing, but watching my husband sleep seems to be taking precedence right now. Why? Please refer to my statement above. Besides that, he’s hot. I’m sure we’ve covered that, but seriously. Up close and personal the man is flawless. I should be jealous and I guess I am, but damn I don’t really give a shit if I think about it cause I get to see him all hot, naked and wet.

I think I need to get myself something to eat. I feel like my stomach is eating me from the inside out. You know what? I’ll stop with the analogies cause yeah I suck at them. I actually skip into the kitchen, that’s how hungry I am.

Guess what I forgot to do? Come on take a guess. I’ll even give you a clue. Here it is so pay close attention. It has to do with the refrigerator and food.

Any ideas?

Yeah, I have to hang my head cause I forgot to go grocery shopping. That was something I was supposed to do, but you know how the whole fucking planet decided to drop in and visit me for advice.

Again, I don’t recommend that in the future. They were obviously having a temporary moment of insanity. No one comes to me for any advice…ever. I go to everyone else that’s what the hell they’re there for.

What the hell was I talking about? Oh! That’s right, we have no food. So I can either run to the store myself or I can wake up my tired husband and drag him out to dinner.

What do you think?

Sleep?

Eat?

Well fuck me cause I have to answer the door! It better not be another one of my friends coming to me for my knowledge on life. Do they not know me? I know nothing!

I run to the front door and see that my husband is already getting up from the couch. He looks exhausted. Fucker! This had better be good…

“Oh my God! What the fuck are you doing here! I can’t believe it!”

“Baby Doll!”

“Zan!” I jump in his arms and wrap my arms around him tightly. I can’t believe it, what are they doing here? They weren’t due for a few days.

I am obviously so enthralled with Zan that I miss my best friend standing behind him. Don’t look at me like I’m rude! She’s short just like me and when she’s standing behind him how the hell do you suppose I see her? So there!

“I see married life is treating you well. But have I been gone too long for you to remember who the fuck I am?”

“Sarah!” I jump out of Zan’s arms and we practically attack each other in the doorway. In fact we are now stumbling backwards and I feel four strong arms wrap around us.

“Damn you guys are gonna bust your asses if you don’t chill.” Zan says and I’m not sure if I’ve said that his voice is so sexy with that New York accent, but it is and damn if it doesn’t sound so much better live and in the flesh.

“Shut up!”

“Wait! Hold the fuck up. Are you?” I look down at her then my eyes zigzag to Zan. No way! This has got to be like the fucking Twilight Zone and I’m stuck in it or some shit.

“What?” Max comes up behind me after everyone gets ushered into the living room and we finally close the front door.

“Look.” I point. I know it’s not nice to point, but trust me when I tell you this requires pointing, I mean it.

“Holy shit cuz!” My husband, damn he sounds all sexy and gruff. I feel like jumping him right now. Damn what the fuck is wrong with me?

“Congratulations!” My sexy husband says and gives his cousin and hug and a high five. We aren’t going to go there. Was the high five necessary? I think not. It’s a guy thing obviously.

“I can’t believe it. That’s just so great! I’m so happy for you. Congratulations! And if I do say so myself, you look totally cute!” I say smiling at Sarah and her tiny little pregnant belly.

“So you leave and you go to New York and get her knocked up? Nice Zan, oh and thanks for telling me. Really don’t worry about my feelings or anything.” Damn where did this emotion come from? I’m not really that upset that they didn’t tell me. I’m sure they had their reasons.

I walk away and take a seat on the couch and cross my arms. I’m actually pouting. This is just crazy cause I never act like this.

Don’t even say it. I don’t need your opinions right now. This is pure emotion and it’s totally justified. My best friend moves away, gets pregnant and doesn’t tell me, you would be upset too if it happened to you.

“Liz.”

“No.”

“Baby Doll.”

“Don’t give me that shit! We talk; we’re close and nothing. You just keep this big secret. Were you worried that I was going to tell everyone? Cause I wasn’t.”

“I know, it’s just we wanted to wait and surprise you.” Sarah comes over and takes a seat beside me. I can’t say I’m not happy to see her and Zan but once again you know who is sitting on my shoulder.

Jealously is suffocating is it not?

I look at both of them and I know they didn’t mean to hurt my feelings, so I manage to muster up a smile for them.

“I’m just fucking with you guys. Seriously, I can understand why you waited.” Sarah throws her arms around me and for the first time I notice something on her wrist.

“Now just what the hell is that?” I say grabbing her left wrist and that’s when I get a better look.

“You got a tattoo?!” I screech out and even Max has to cover his ears.

“Yes! Isn’t it cute?” She asks me and sure enough I can’t deny it. It’s Zan’s name in a pretty black cursive writing.

“It’s too cute! I love it!” I turn to Zan who is hiding his hands from me. I jump up and have to chase him around the couch.

“How immature are they?” I hear Sarah ask Max. As if!

“I’m not immature, he is!” I shout as I cut around the couch and can I just say that it’s hard as hell running after someone with a busted arm? Cause it is.

“I am not! She is! She’s the one chasing me around the living room while she’s all injured and shit!” Zan shouts as I just manage to grab the edge of his shirt to try and stop his movements but…oh shit!

“Liz!” Both Max and Sarah yell.

“Baby Doll!” Zan rushes to my side.

“Fuck me!” Yup, that’s me folks. Wonder what happened? Let me recap.

I managed to get a hold of Zan’s shirt…as you know. What you don’t know is that I tripped on the corner of the couch, thereby ripping his shirt. Which in turn caused me to flip over the coffee table and onto my already broken arm! Ask me how much pain I’m in?

Fuck off! You know how bad this shit is hurting!

“Are you okay?” I look up at Max and I do love the man but I want to scratch his eyes out right now.

“No! My fucking arm is killing me and I’m STILL lying on the floor!” I bite out angrily at him. He quickly picks me up in his arms and turns to Zan and Sarah.

“We need to get her to the emergency room.” Max is already making his way to the door.

“Wait!” I yell out and everyone stops. Hey, I like having this kind of power over everyone. I know, I know don’t get used to it. But trust me, I will milk this for all it’s worth.

“What?!” Sarah says and I can tell she’s worried. Oh shit, now I feel bad. Okay, I’m really in pain but I can’t make her suffer.

“I just wondered why we were going out the front door, because…”

“It’s okay, our car is in the driveway.” How the fuck? And for that matter why did they drive here? They were supposed to fly in, were they not? Oh I think the pain is affecting my memory. The end is near…I can feel it.

“Do they not know how much pain I’m in?!” I shout out in the waiting room. I already saw the nurse and to be honest I’m practically in tears right now. And to top everything else off, do you remember what I haven’t done yet?

Eat! That’s right! I’m still fucking hungry and nobody cares. We are all sitting in the waiting room and I’m in Max’s lap right now. He’s rubbing my head and trying to get me to calm down.

“It’s okay baby. They are going to take you in next. Who knew that there would be so many emergencies tonight?” He kisses my temple and holds me tighter. If I wasn’t in so much pain I would probably revel in the feel of his arms around me, but right now I want to be left the fuck alone!

“You know this is all Zan’s fault!” I mumble out burring my head in the crook of Max’s neck.

“Me? Oh no, you did it. No one told you to chase me around the damn couch with a broken arm.” He says taking a seat across from me and Max. Sarah is trying to find me a vending machine for a bag of chips or something.

“No. You did it. Everyone saw it, so stop denying…oh God! Did I do that?” I say covering my mouth with my hand. His eyes finally follow my gaze as does Max’s because I feel him start to laugh under his breath.

“You ripped my shirt!”

“You deserved it because you were being a big baby about showing me your tattoo.” I pout and continue to lean into Max’s embrace. It’s quite comforting now, since I have to wait until I’m about to pass out from the pain before they do anything…but we won’t go there right now.

“Hey all you had to do was ask.”

“Right, dumb ass.”

“Dumb ass? I’m not the moron that tripped over her own couch.”

“Moron! Look who’s talking? You’re walking around with your shirt ripped open and you didn’t even notice all this time.” I bite back and Max tries to break the argument.

“Liz, calm down and Zan, stop teasing her. This is serious, she could have really fucked up her arm.”

“Aww, thank you baby.” I kiss his lips softly and then I throw Zan a death glare.

“Oh no Baby Doll, you are not pinning this one on me…I…”

“What kind of shit is that? You go to the cafeteria in a hospital and they don’t have food? I’ve never heard of that…ever.” Sarah walks in with a bottle of water, which I know she hates but now that she’s pregnant she’ll have to get used to it. I decide to take the focus off Zan for just a moment to tease her.

“So, I guess you quit cold turkey?”

“Quit what?” She asks confused as she takes a sip of her water.

“The Mountain Dew.” I joke.

“Oh, please don’t remind me. As soon as this baby is out, I’m going to get hooked up to a fucking soda fountain and drink until I am thirsty no more.” We all just laugh and for the first time I can hear her accent and it’s weird.

“Wow! I’ve never heard you with an accent before…that’s hot!”

“I know isn’t it?”

“You know what else is hot?” We all turn our heads to see a nurse walk into the room and of course we are confused as to just what the hell she is talking about.

“What?” We all ask simultaneously.

“Them…are you guys twins? Cause let me tell you if your body,” She looks at Max…

“Looks anything like his,” She looks at Zan whose entire chest is exposed at the moment…

“Then break me off a piece of…”

“Oh no she didn’t!” Sarah jumps up and is in the nurse’s face. Oh this is gonna be ugly…I can’t wait!

I don’t jump but I do manage to get to my feet to stand next to Sarah.

“I know you didn’t just try and hit on my man…and my friends husband. I know I was hearing you wrong…right?!”

“First of all I don’t know who the hell you think you are, but you need to back off…”

“Back off! Girl you have no idea how crazy I’m about to get on your ass!” Whoa, I think New York loosed her up a bit huh?

“Hey he has a nice body and I thought a good looking girl like myself should…” She flips her fake extensions over her shoulder, like she’s intimidating us. Yes, I feel like crying cause that’s how much pain I’m in, but I will throw down beside Sarah, broken arm or not.

“Good looking? Liz, this sorry excuse for the female species is trying to say that she looks good? Is that a joke or what?”

“Ya damn right it’s a fucking joke. Seriously, let me give you a little bit of advice,” I lean in close…like I’m going to whisper.

“You at no point in time…were ever good looking. Just know that, write it down on a piece of paper and when you forget, just reach into your pocket and read the note. Trust us, it will help.” I wink and then wait cause I know Sarah is not done with her. I am however cause I think I might pass out. I manage to wobble over to Max again.

“Hello? I’m still standing here. I suggest that if you want to continue to walk upright that you keep your eyes off of other people’s property!” Sarah growls at her, oh shit pregnancy hormones strike again.

I look over at Zan who looks like he’s ready to just rip her clothes off and get down and dirty right here in the waiting room. Can’t say that I don’t blame him cause that’s how I feel every second of the day with Max…but you know that already.

“Well I…” She nurse stumbled over her words.

“You need to keep your eyes to yourself and come to think of it. Don’t you have a job to do?! My friend is in pain and here you are oogling other people’s goodies!” She screeches out which causes the nurse to turn on her heels and leave in a hurry. Hmm…I wonder why?

When she turns around we all start laughing at the entire situation.

“So we have goodies?” Max asks in a very amused voice.

“Yes! Lots of goodies!” Sarah says taking a seat in Zan’s lap.

“And hot bodies!” I add and both guys look at one another and puff out their chests. Oh brother we just helped expand their heads. Not those heads! Damn get your mind out of the gutter I meant their top heads…not their bottom ones. See now I’m all fucked up in the head, I’m thinking about their lower ones. Well not Zan’s lower but my husbands lower parts. Oh fuck this, it’s coming out all wrong and every word I say sounds perverted. So I’ll stop here.

“Yeah and hot bodies! In fact Zan should feel privileged that I let him tattoo my name on his bod.”

“Can we not talk about the infamous tattoo?”

“Why?”

“Cause someone still hasn’t let me see the fucker!” I bite out sarcastically and finally Zan slips Sarah off his lap and he kneels in front of me, stretching out his arm. And there on his wrist in black letters is, ‘S&M’. I really should explain this to you and maybe one day if you’re lucky I’ll explain the story behind it. But for now, just know it’s a nickname.

“I can’t believe it! That’s fucking crazy! I love it!” I say smiling down at Zan.

“I’m sorry Baby Doll.” Aww he looks so sincere and I lean over and kiss his cheek lightly telling him I accept his apology.

“Damn, cuz you let her brand you?” Max says and I can’t help but elbow him in the ribs.

“Hey watch it! You don’t want to damage the goods.” He winks and I can’t help but kiss his lips and smile.

“I know. Don’t worry I would never damage your goods.” He growls.

“Oh no! Not in the hospital. I will go blind if I see you two going at it right now.” Sarah sighs dramatically and throws herself back against her chair. I look at her shocked.

“We would never do…”

“Nevamind, last time you told me about what you and Max don’t do, I was given the play by play of the honeymoon.” She rolls her eyes and I’m about to correct her but the sound of two voices saying my name interrupts that thought.

One voice being that of my husband who looks a little bit pissed off that I told her that much about our honeymoon and the second would the nurse to take me in to see the doctor.

Without hesitation I jump off Max’s lap and run towards the nurse. I just pray I get to the back room before my husband gets to me.

Wish me luck!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Okay guys this is probably going to be one of my longest author's notes...but there were a few things I needed to address and also questions to be answered. So although I don't leave a comment for each of you that doesn't mean I love you any less :wink:
Sophia

Second, is Liz supposed to African American in this story? I don't mean to insult, she sounds very urban.
Honestly it took me a long time to get over the hurt, anger and frustration after reading this post to find the words to answer the question presented. While I value everyone’s right to an opinion and to state that opinion, I feel that there are things that are appropriate to say…and things that are not. This would be a time where I felt it was not appropriate for the simple fact that it is irrelevant. In addition to which, the term *urban* is used in my opinion in the instances where *I* have been concerned in a very derogatory way. I also find it *very* stereotypical. So to answer your question, Liz *looks* like the Liz from the show.

Ellie

Zan's back! Whoo!
I **told** you he was coming back (never dobut my promises lol). In fact I have a little something I’m working on that I know you’ll enjoy. As soon as I have time to sit and write it ;)
kay_b

Now I have one question Tanya, when will Liz get pregnant? I want to see Max tripping over himself as he caters to Liz's every whim. Hmm, you know that would be perfect for a third book, seeing Max's POV over the pregnancy and stuff.
Reading my mind Kay. However, it will NOT be a 3rd Part. In fact I’m working on a short Tag fic to this in Max’s POV. Since the way I will tell this story from Liz’s POV, will not give you certain details. I felt it appropriate to just give you a little glimpse inside Max’s head being married to Liz. I’ve already started it and hopefully will be done with it shortly, to post along with the **parts** from this that it will correspond with, if not it will be after.

With all that said...hope you guys enjoy this part...it's a little intense but no worries...trust me! Thank you all so much for your feedback I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!

Chapter 8

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Max comes to lie beside me in bed. The doctors checked me out and said that I didn’t re-injure myself, thank God, but I was in pain because of the way I landed on it. So I got more pain pills, I might actually have to be on them for the rest of my life if I don’t stop getting myself into trouble.

“I’m sure. I could use some hot chocolate with…”

“Lots of marshmallows…I know.” He kisses my lips softly before making his way downstairs. I roll onto my back and flip on the television, there is never anything on. I don’t know why I bother anymore; it’s always the same shit.

Oh, you’re probably wondering what happened with Zan and Sarah. Well apparently they did drive down here, because they bought a place a few miles away from here. And I came to find out that my husband knew all about their arrival, in fact he helped them in getting their house. Sarah was lonely out there in New York, and Zan had an opportunity to relocate so they went for it. I can’t say that I’m not happy, because I am. It’s good to have her back and the fact that she’s pregnant is a bonus because I’ll be able to be close to help her out and stuff.

It’s going to be a busy couple of months but it will be good fun, so I’m happy about that. And speaking of busy, I still have to tell Max about tomorrow and I have come to a decision tonight while I was in the backseat on the way home tonight. Wanna take a stab at what it could be about?

A baby.

I’ve decided to take the adult approach and talk to him about it. It’s the only way to get my feelings resolved as well as my insecurities. Hey! I can admit that I’m insecure, as if you didn’t know. I guess it’s just because all of this is new to me. And Max he is everything I’ve ever wanted in another person and to be honest that scares the shit out of me.

Why? You ask.

Easy, if you had your dreams come true, if your life was as perfect as you could ever imagine, wouldn’t you be waiting for something bad happened? Nothing is that perfect…nothing. You can delude yourself but that’s not real. So I figured the only way to avoid bad things is to be as honest with him as possible.

Wow! When did I gain so much insight? I wonder if maybe it’s always been there but I’ve been too stubborn to realize it. Yeah, that’s probably it but that doesn’t mean that my little epiphany is going to change me overnight. It’s going to take a lot more than that and we all know this.

“Here goes one big cup of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows for my sexy wife.” Max enters the room with a tray carrying my hot chocolate and the rest of the bag of mini marshmallows.

“Thank you!” I sit up slowly and wait until he places the tray on my lap. “Liz be careful, it’s really hot.”

“I know. I’ll just let it cool off and I’ll eat my marshmallows while I wait.” I smile at him as I pop about ten mini marshmallows into my mouth.

“Wow! How attractive is that? Seriously babe, that’s so sexy.” I roll my eyes and he takes a few and pops them into his mouth.

“So that’s really great news about Sarah and Zan right? I mean…you know…them having a baby.” Well that was smooth…not!

“Yeah. I know Zan has always wanted kids, so it’s good that they are getting an early start, because if he sticks to how many he said he’s always wanted, they’ll need this jump start.” He laughs to himself and leans back against the headboard and grabs the remote from me.

“Hey! I was watching that! Why do you insist on always changing the channel when I get involved in something?” I pout. Okay I wasn’t watching it, but I’m trying to make a point here so work with me.

“Liz. It was a commercial. A Snuggles commercial, sorry if I just can’t watch that anymore without thinking about.” He looks down at his lap and I can’t help but laugh.

“It’s not that funny.” He grinds out.

“Oh! But it is! Mr. Snuggles!” I shout out as I continue to laugh until the tears start to fall from my eyes.

“Liz!” He crosses his arms over his bare chest and pouts. I want him now! But I’m seriously in pain and it will only make it worse.

“Okay…okay I’ll stop.” Now let’s get back on track shall we?

“So, how many kids did Zan say he wanted?” I ask as casual as possible. I watch as he slides down onto his back and rests his arm under his head.

“He wants five.”

“Five! Wow! That’s a lot right?” I ask him, because to be honest I’ve never asked Max how many he wanted. I know he wants kids, but I don’t know why I never asked or why it never came up in conversation. Probably because we were always so busy having sex to ask that question. Hmm…

“Yeah…I guess.” He just shrugs. Okay, I am not getting a good vibe from him. I don’t like it either. I finally get to drink my hot chocolate. I need to keep my strength up for this conversation…I can feel it.

“Max?”

“Hmm?”

“How…how many did you want?” He looks like he’s thinking about it and then he turns to me and says, “As many as you would give me.” Aww, God isn’t he the sweetest thing?

“Really? I mean you didn’t have a number in mind?” He shrugs and stares back at the ceiling.

“Yes, I did a while ago. But that doesn’t matter.”

“Tell me.” I urge him on.

“One.” Huh? I’m confused…are you?

“One? That’s it? You just said that…”

“I know what I said, Liz. I told you that was a while ago and it didn’t matter either.” He’s still not looking at me. So I down the rest of my drink and ask him to move the tray, which he does and places it near the door.

“I don’t understand.”

“Liz, just leave it alone.”

“Max, just tell me.” I plead with him softly.

He sighs, and I mean really sighs…heavily. This isn’t a good sign is it?

He sits at the edge of the bed with his back to me and his shoulders slumped.

“You remember when I told you about my first girlfriend, Michelle?” How the hell could I forget? That was his first girlfriend, the first girl he ever slept with …yeah I remember her.

“Yes.” He nods and continues. I’m getting this really sick feeling in my stomach, but I’m probably just overreacting. I hope.

“So while we were dating…we…you know.” And I do. He needs to spit this shit out already.

“Anyway, we had a pregnancy scare and we fought…bad about it.” What?! God please tell me this is some cruel joke…tell me she wasn’t pregnant…please. I just stay silent until he confirms it or not. After all he did say ‘scare’ so she probably wasn’t…right?

“I was twenty. I was still in college and I wasn’t ready to be a father. So I basically flipped out on her and then I realized that I was wrong. If she really was pregnant then I had a responsibility to someone else and I couldn’t be selfish. We were dating for years and it was inevitable that something like that would have happened, but I just…Anyway we couldn’t get to the store that night she told me, so we sat up that night just talking. About any and everything having to do with the fact that if she was pregnant, what we were going to do. And she asked me the same question you just did, and my answer was one. I know now that I wasn’t really thinking about being a father. I was thinking about what I would have to give up to be that child’s father, and I resented it. How could I, Liz? It was just a baby, and innocent baby and I resented it.” I scooted over behind him and leaned my head against his back. I had no idea this ever happened, I guess no matter how long or short you are with someone there is always going to be something about them you don’t know just waiting to be discovered. That definitely keeps it interesting.

“It’s okay Max, you were just scared. I can understand that.” He didn’t say anything, he just continued.

“After she took the test and we found out it was a false alarm, I felt so guilty. I had been wishing that entire night before that she wasn’t pregnant. I wasn’t ready to give everything up and I felt like shit for it. Because with the sense of relief that she wasn’t I felt a sense of utter disgust with myself. So, when you asked me how many I wanted I was telling you the truth, Liz. I want as many as you’ll give me…as many as God will bless us with.” He turns to me with tears in his eyes, matching mine exactly. I place my hand at the base of his neck bringing him closer to me. I need to kiss him right now.

He stands and I kneel in front of him as he slides his hands through my hair bringing our lips that much closer. He slides his tongue gently across mine and I massage it with mine. He cups the back of my head and allows one of his hands to slide down my back bringing me flush against his body. A few minutes later we both pull away panting.

“I’ll give you anything you want, Max…anything.” He smiles and pulls me back for another deep kiss. He’s driving me crazy with his tongue. I run my hand around his waist and pull my lips away from his to trail kisses down his well-defined chest.

“Liz…God…” He tangles his hands in my hair and then I get a thought in my mind. I kiss him softly and then I pull away and look up at him. I wait until our eyes lock before I open my mouth.

“Let’s make a baby, Max.” I whisper out and wait for his reaction.

Remind me next time to keep my mouth shut.

“What?” He pants out pining me with an incredulous glare.

“I said…”

“I heard you Liz, but why would you say that…now?”

“What do you mean? I thought…you just said that you wanted…” I’m trying to hold back my tears. Why is he making this so hard on me?

He pulls away and steps back until he regains a regular breathing pattern. “Why, after I just told you that, would you tell me something like that?” He sounds so hurt…so angry. But I don’t understand.

“Max, I want to have a baby with you can’t you see that?” I retort with just as much hurt and anger in my voice.

He doesn’t say anything, instead he beings pacing the length of our bedroom. Every now and again he pins me with an indescribable look before continuing on his path to burn a hole in the rug.

I decide to meet him half way. I wait until his back is to me before I come to stand in front of him. So when he turns he practically runs me over.

“Liz. God! You have to be careful…I could have hurt you.” He says looking at me worried.

“Don’t worry…you already did.” I say, the hurt clearly evident in my voice and my face.

“Liz…” He tries to find the words to apologize, but to be honest I don’t want to hear it.

“No! You need to be honest with me. Just tell me that you didn’t mean what you said, just tell me you don’t want to have kids with me and I’ll deal with it. But don’t string me along!” I shout out. Boy keeping things bottled up do find a way of coming out, don’t they?

“What?! When did I ever say that?! When did I ever give you the impression that I didn’t? Hell I just told you I wanted as many as you would give me!” He comes back at me just as fierce. Anger and confusion etched across his beautiful features, and I don’t like it. Not at all.

“I asked you before we got married…I asked you on our honeymoon and you said that it will happen when it happens. That’s not an answer that I can accept anymore!”

“Why not?! It’s the truth. I don’t want to plan every detail of my life, there should be something left to experience.”

“It could but you won’t let it.”

“Liz…”

“No! You want to wait until it just happens? Well newsflash Max, I’m still on birth control so the odds of that just happening is slim. So now why don’t you tell me why I’m not good enough?!” Whoa! Where did that come from? Hmm, another thing that was dormant in the back of my mind all this time.

“I NEVER said you weren’t good enough! Never, so don’t put words in my mouth.” He reaches out and pulls me in his arms. I feel his anger deflate and I let some of mine go as well. After a few minutes he pulls me back and looks at my tear stained face, he has something to say and I don’t have that sick feeling in me anymore. Which is a very good thing.

“God, why are we fighting? I hate fighting with you baby. Just sit down for a minute okay and maybe I can explain to you how I feel.” I nod and turn to walk back to the bed, but he pulls me back gently and when I look up at him in confusion, he just presses his lips softly to mine. “I love you, Liz.” He swipes the tears from my eyes and lets me go.

I wait patiently. This is intense is it not? But I’m sure it’s good for us to argue once in a while. You know the arguments that have nothing to do with what I’ve done wrong? Cause there have been far too many of those.

“First of all, I’m sorry for yelling at you. I should have explained myself instead of getting upset with you. Secondly, I want to have kids with you Liz of that, have no doubts. It’s just that lately I have been working close to six days a week, and even when I’m working I have to rearrange my schedule so that I can spend time with you during the week. This merger that was supposed to be done before we got married, as you know, is taking longer than my father expected. Once it’s done I’ll be able to go back to my normal schedule and I’ll have more time for you.”

“I know Max. I didn’t think about it. I’m sorry.” I say softly realizing that while I was on my pity party I failed to take this information into account, which was wrong.

“No don’t be. It’s how you feel. I need to know how you feel, I can’t always guess. I’ve been thinking a lot about it and that’s why I wanted to have the house built, because I knew that by the time it was done, the merger would be over and I would have time. To help you with the house, to pick out furniture, to be with you…and make lots of babies.” He wiggles his eyebrows and smiles at me. How can I stay mad at this man? Not possible.

“I don’t know Evans, ‘lots of babies’ sounds like more than three or four.” I say teasingly. And he just comes up to me and lifts me in his arms. I wrap my legs around him and he kisses me.

“That’s because it is. I just want to be able to have time to enjoy my life with you and any children we may have.” He kisses me again and then pulls away to nuzzle my neck softly.
“I want you.” He whispers in my ear and that sends shivers down my spine.

“Max…” I whine out.

“I know, but you know I’ll do it right?”

“I know, but I won’t.” He smiles against my neck and as much as I want to be with him, just the thought of having sex at this particular time is not very appealing. Never was and it never will be to me.

“Okay. I love you.”

“Love you, too.” He places me back on my feet and makes his way over to pick up the tray to bring it downstairs.

“I’ll be right back, you want anything else?” I shake my head and bury myself under the fluffy covers.

He returns a few minutes later and turns off the light to settle in beside me. “I can’t wait to spend the entire day with you tomorrow. Do you have class?”

“No, but Max about tomorrow night.”

“Ah, yes. Don’t worry I made plans for us. I’m taking my lovely wife out to…”

“Ah Max…”

“Liz? Why do I get the feeling I’m not going to like what you are going to say?”

“I don’t know. I mean it’s not big deal or anything and…”

“Spit it out.” He says trying to sound aggravated, but he’s really not.

“I kind of told Jaci that you and I would go to dinner at my parents house, so that she could tell them about her and John.” I wait but all I get is silence.

“Max?”

“Yeah?”

“Aren’t you angry?”

“No. I’m not, I should be. But I’m not. In fact I have a better idea. Why don’t we get everyone together and have dinner here? It might make it more comfortable for everyone, there’s a lot more space here.” I smile and turn my head to face him.

“I think that’s a perfect idea. You are just so smart!”

“Yeah I know…I married you after all.” Aww, I’m melting.

“That’s true.” I say and turn my head to face the other way.

“Liiz.” He pouts.

“Yeah?” I say nonchalantly.

“Don’t you have something to say to me?”

“Oh, of course. Goodnight baby.”

“Liiz!” I start to laugh and turn to face him once again.

“I’m only kidding. I was just as smart to cheat on my finance and sleep with you. The best decision of my life.”

“You are so bad.”

“Don’t I know it! Haven’t you learned by now?”

“What’s that?”

“I’m a sinner baby!”

“Oh I know it. And tomorrow, you’re gonna prove it.” He winks and kisses my lips softly. Leaving me here wondering just what the hell does he mean by that. Whatever it is, he’s up to something and I can’t wait!

TBC…
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - Thanks so much for the great feedback you guys!! New readers...welcome!! Glad you are enjoying it thus far.

I'm not really too sure about this part but I've stared at it for the past 4 hours and yeah nothing...so hope it's not too terrible!

Chapter 9

I would love to tell you guys how wonderful dinner was, but that is going to have to be another time and another place. Why you ask? Let’s just say I don’t want to talk about it right now. It’s all still too fresh. Oh, and I never did get that surprise from Max.

Want to know why? Let’s just say we ended up eating out and hired a contractor for the kitchen. See, I really want to tell you but I have to get over the shame. Because I know you will all just laugh. So I’ll promise to tell you, but not now.

“Mrs. Evans, where would you like these flowers?” I look up from my clipboard and see about ten guys carrying dozens of white and yellow lilies. Perfect!

“You can just put them on that back table please. I’ll arrange them myself.” I can’t believe the shower is already here. I swear after all the planning I have to say I’m damn proud of myself. I’m also damn glad that Maria has not had the baby yet. I wanted her to have this day because she deserves it.

I just have to check the kitchen and then I’ll be able to set up the flowers.

“Liz! The DJ is here, where do you want him to set up?” I turn to see Kyle at the other end of the hall.

“Just have them pick a corner so long it’s not where Maria’s chair is and it’ll be fine.” I smile and continue to run down my checklist. I can’t believe how organized I’ve been with this party.

“You know. This place looks great! I love the colors, you did good kid.” I look up at Zan and just swat him with my hand gently.

“Thank…”

“She’s done an amazing job and I’m so proud of her.” I feel my husband’s big strong arms wrap around my waist. I just lean back and revel in the feel of them holding me protectively.

“Thank you. Both of you. That means a lot.”

“You worked hard on this and you did it all yourself.” Max turns me in his arms and kisses me softly.

“Alright cuz, we know you love her but let’s go. We have to move some of the tables around still cause the slavedriver,” I see Max punch Zan in the arm and although I should be pissed I can’t help but laugh.

“I mean, your lovely wife wants them set up differently.” He smiles and kisses my cheek before walking towards one of the tables, waiting for Max to join him.

“Hey, you got anything under this pretty little dress?” He whispers softly in my ear.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I tease, running my finger over the exposed part of his chest peaking out of the top of his T-shirt.

“Oh I will find out, and if you don’t watch yourself it will be before we leave.” He growls and pushes away from me lightly to head over to Zan. Damn his ass if fine! I get chills just thinking about his words to me just now.

I seriously need to focus and not on what I’d like my husband to do to me either.

“Liz! I need help!” I hear Sarah call from the back room. What the hell? I walk over and open the door.

“What’s wrong?” She’s trying to squeeze into this dress and as cute as it is, she obviously didn’t try it on before she bought it.

“Girl. I love you, but you are not going to fit into that.”

“What?! It has to! It’s all I have. I can’t go out there with jeans and sneakers!” She screeches out. She’s about four months along and she’s so tiny, but that dress is never going to fit her. Wait a minute, why is she eyeing me up and down?

“Oh no! You are not taking my dress!”

“Please.”

“Sarah, what the hell am I supposed to wear?” She smiles and lifts up the dress she was attempting to put on and I shake my head. There is no way I would ever wear anything like that in public. Okay, I would it’s cute as hell, but it wouldn’t look good on me. I have nothing on top to hold the fucker up!

“No. I’ll go run home and get you something but I will not…”

“Liz!” Shit! Why does everyone need me right now? I’m busy with a crisis! I peak my head outside the door to see Tess. Oh brother, what the hell? She’s crying again. I can’t take it. If I ever get pregnant I hope I’m not as insane as they are. I think we would all agree that I am crazy enough and I don’t need anything pushing me over the edge, right?

“Tess what’s wrong?”

“It’s just so beautiful in here. It’s so perfect. You’re such a great friend. I’m so happy to have you in my life.” Did I forget to mention that Tess is beyond the boundaries of emotional? She wraps her arms around me and I can’t be mad at her. But I still have to deal with Sarah.

“Thank you, Tess. Now back to what I was saying,” I turn back to Sarah. “I’m not wearing that dress. I’ll just send Zan home for something.”

“No! I don’t want him to know that I’m fat and I can’t fit into my clothes.”

“Sweetie, you’re not fat, you’re pregnant. Get over it. Now, because I’m such a great friend and I love you and I expect to be repaid for this shit. I’m going to give you my dress and I’ll figure out how the hell I’m a keep this dress up.” I take the dress from her hands and what I wouldn’t kill for a…

“Oh you didn’t think that I would have left home without one did you?” She winks and I just have to shake my head. She carries that push up bra with her even though she doesn’t need it anymore. I’m telling you like I said before I’m taking a Polaroid picture of mine when I get pregnant.

“Life saver!” I say as I take the bra from her hands and begin to remove my dress.

Finally after about ten minutes or so I’m all done. I walk over to the mirror and…

“Damn! You look hot!” I whip my head around only to see Sarah standing beside me. She’s lucky I decided to wear a dress what was form fitting at the very top but flared out at the waist otherwise, this would not have worked.

“I do don’t I?” I say with a big cheesy ass smile on my face. Hey! I can be conceded for a moment can’t I? I take a look at myself one last time. The dress is actually pretty simple. It’s a deep red, just above the knee length dress with spaghetti straps. The reason why I needed the push up bra is because the front of it is a V-neck and I didn’t want to look totally flat in it. Anyway, I have no more time to waist on this. Time to get this show on the road.

I thought my husband was going to have a heart attack when I came out the back room in this dress. With all the time I’ve been spending with him on the details of the house and the work I’ve been doing for this baby shower, let’s just say I haven’t been trying to look my best.

Anyway, the party is in full swing and Maria looks like she’s about ready to explode. She’s gotten everything off her registry and then some. She has yet however to open my special present for her. In fact how about I give it to her now?

“So what’s this?” She eyes the pink and white box suspiciously. I just shrug. And everyone starts to laugh. The room is full to capacity and Maria is having a great time, which makes me so happy.

“Alright Liz, I know it’s going to be something naughty.”

“Maria!” I hiss out at her. My mother is here after all and she doesn’t need to know that her little girl is naughty!

“Whatever.” She lifts the top off the box and she turns bright red. Oh please, like she hasn’t worn anything worse than that.

“You are so bad girl!” I roll my eyes.

“Hey, why don’t you hold that up for us to see?!” I turn around and see Max, Michael, Zan and Kyle all lined up in the back of the room. They are a little early, I guess they figured we’d be done by now, but don’t they know we are women?

“Of course! I’d love to show everyone what our little Lizzie has gotten me for AFTER the baby.” She winks and I think I might have to sink under the table right now. I reach out and try and stop her but yeah it’s too late.

“Hot damn! I can’t wait for that!”

“Michael!” Maria yells out. Now she knows how I feel because her mother is sitting a few feet away.

“What?!” I turn to see, Max, Kyle, Zan and Michael all laughing. Men!

“Well, let us get a good look at it Maria.” Maria’s eyes as well as my own snap in the direction of that voice. It’s Maria’s mom. No way!

“What the hell!” She lifts up the black bustier, crotchless panties and garter. Kill. Me. Now.

“Damn Evans, how many of those does she have at home?” I hear Kyle say and soon after I hear the distinct sound of Kyle crying out in pain. Good one baby!

Soon after we were clearing everyone out. Maria is about to leave but she turns back in my direction. “Liz.” She smiles and pulls me into a hug.

“You’re welcome. Now go home and rest.” I tease her and Michael comes up to me and thanks me for everything.

“No problem. My pleasure.” I turn around and see a few things that I need to take with me before they start cleaning out the room.

Tess and Kyle, left as well as Zan and Sarah. They wanted to stay and help but they have been on their feet all day and they looked exhausted. Hmm, where to start?

I decide to move all the presents that Max and I were bringing to Maria and Michael’s later, into one corner. The other guys took the majority of the stuff but the rest that couldn’t fit we decided to take.

I’m startled at the feel of him behind me. I didn’t know where he was. “I now know you were definitely trying to kill me wearing that dress.” He nuzzles my neck gently and I reach up and tangle my hand in his hair.

“Yeah, I look so good with this cast on my arm.”

“Yeah you do. You look all defenseless.” I hear him growl as he begins to nip on my neck.

“Max, we have to stop.”

“Hmm…no we don’t. I told you that I would have you here.”

“We can’t! They are going to be cleaning the room in a few minutes.”

“Yeah, I know. Just enough time.” Just enough time for what? And I’m about to ask that very question when I feel myself being lifted in his arms.

“Max, what are you doing?”

“You’ll see.” He smirks at me and then places me at the edge of one of the tables. He slowly starts to slide his hands under my dress. Oh no! We are not going at it here. We can’t! I mean anyone could walk in.

“Max, stop!” I hiss out but I have to admit it does feel good.

“Hmm…I can’t. You see first you wear this dress, then you get Maria that outfit and I have to wonder why you feel the need to tease me?”

“I…I’m not teasing you. I just…I had to change dresses with Sarah…and Maria…well she had her eye on that and…oh God!” He drops to his knees and begins to kiss a trail up from my ankles to my inner thigh.

“You won’t be needing these in a moment.” He slides his hands further up my dress and then pulls my panties down my legs. I have to stop him.

What the fuck am I talking about? I’m crazy.

“Max…”

“Yeah baby?” He asks just as he pulls my dress up to my waist and spreads my legs. I sit up and watch him as his tongue darts out and licks his lips. I feel at that moment a rush of liquid spill from my body.

“I love it that you get so wet and I don’t have to do anything.” He doesn’t know does he? Just him looking at me completely exposed is enough. Before I know it his lips are presses firmly against my heated center and he begins to nibble and suck until I feel like I’m ready to explode.

“You love it when I do that don’t you?” He smirks at me as he reaches for the zipper on his pants and then pushes his jeans past his thighs. I lean up further and reach for his cock, pumping it in my hand a few times. He’s already rock hard.

“Liz…yeah baby…” He removes my hand and wraps his arm around my waist and plunges inside of me.

“Max!”

“Oh God…baby you’re so wet…so ready….hmm…yeah…” He moans out as he slams into my body over and over again. Taking me quickly, making me his and wanting everyone to know it.

“Max! Oh God!…Oh God!…Max! Yes!…oh yes!” I scream out as my orgasm rips through me and I feel his body empty into mine. He leans up and kisses me softly before removing himself from my body.

“God I needed that.” He smiles and I can’t help but slap his chest softly.

“You did?”

“Oh yeah. And you know what?”

“What?” I say as I stand and fix myself so that I look decent.

“I need to get you home, because that was just the beginning.” Oh I think I’ve died and gone to heaven.

“Hmm…then hurry up. You don’t want to keep me waiting do you?” I lick my lips and grab my purse. He comes up behind me and slaps my ass.

“Oh no. I never leave a lady in waiting.” He winks at me and pulls me out of the room.

This is gonna be some night!

“Fuck! Harder Max…God harder!” I scream out as my fourth orgasm rips through me. We have been going at it since we walked through the door.

“Oh yeah…baby…Liz….ah…yeah….ah…” I feel his body shudder once again and he pulls me to his side.

“That…was…hmm…” Is all he says before he kisses my lips goodnight.

“Night Max.”

“Night baby.” He pulls me closer and I nuzzle against him as sleep finally takes over.

Let me ask you, why is it when you finally fall asleep does the phone ring? I mean seriously. Is it too much to ask to…shit! The phone is ringing! I try and reach for it, but I’m being pinned down by my husband.

“Max, get up!”

“W-what?” He grumbles out and the phone rings yet again.

“Max get up! The phone is ringing!” I yell out and give him a good push for added measure. That does it cause he’s reaching up to answer it.

“Hel…what? Now…okay…right…okay…bye.” Now am I supposed to be able to figure out who the fuck that was based on those few words? I hope not.

He hangs up the phone and jumps out of bed. Yum, is the only word that comes to mind. He’s all naked and…

“Liz! Focus on me for a minute.”

“I am.” I purr out. You would think that I got enough last night but don’t you know by now it’s never…

“Liz! Maria is having the baby!” He yells out.

“What?! Now?! Oh my God! What are you standing there for? We need to go!”

Holy shit my best friend is having her baby!

TBC…