Majandra Delfino (Maria Deluca) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Majandra Delfino (Maria Deluca) News

Post by Kath7 »

Hi everyone!

This is where you can post any news or discussion about Majandra.

<center>Image</center>

Beautiful banner by crazeesmilee.
Last edited by Kath7 on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AmberEyed51
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: In Colorado, wearing my foil hat, waiting for the aliens to take me away...

Post by AmberEyed51 »

Hello Roswellians. :D

Did anyone see Majandra in "Celeste in the City?" I thought it was a really cute movie, and Majandra looked great!
<center>Image
"It's about reaching out to people, and showing them there's still hope left in this world."
Glenn Quinn 1970-2002
Glenn, You're Always With Me</center>
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I agree. I have seen that movie about three times already, since they have shown it alot on the ABC Family Channel on Cable. I wonder if she is currently making any more movies?
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
Lullaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Lullaby »

Don't Come Knockin is her new movie, and the Delfino sisters are both in the movie.

Come join the new SHIRI yahoo group
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShiriFA/
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

Did anyone see that movie called "shriek if you know what I did last friday the 13th"? It was with Majandra, Julie Benz and some other people from television shows i just remembered those two.

And not that its supposed to be here but did anybody see Jeepers Creepers 2 with Marieh Delfino (Majandra's sister)
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
A Rose Is True Blue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by A Rose Is True Blue »

dreamerfiend wrote:Did anyone see that movie called "shriek if you know what I did last friday the 13th"? It was with Majandra, Julie Benz and some other people from television shows i just remembered those two.
Yeah, I saw that one. It was okay, I think. Nothing extraordinary. Majandra was good though.
dreamerfiend wrote:And not that its supposed to be here but did anybody see Jeepers Creepers 2 with Marieh Delfino (Majandra's sister)
Yeah, I saw that! I think she did a really excellent job in that.

I also saw Celeste in the City, which I thought was good. Seeing Nicholas Brendan play a gay man was also pretty fun to watch.

Beautiful banner, by the way! :D

-Erin
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

That was her? I didn't even recognize her! Wow. Now I have to rewatch it. Thanks! :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Did you guys watch Zeus and Roxanne? She was in it - with Miko Hughes.

I LOVE that movie..

lol. That is all...

Raych
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

She was also in this movie "The Secret Life Of Girls" that came on Showtime Cable channel repeatedly for months. I think it was made before she got the part on 'Roswell", and her hair was Black. Linda Hamilton and Meagan Goode was also in this movie. I saw it a few times and it was pretty good. Majandra was the daughter of Linda Hamilton's character, and it took place in the 70's, and Meagan Goode's character was her best friend. It was one of those coming of age movies.
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
coley452
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by coley452 »

FSUMSW94 wrote:She was also in this movie "The Secret Life Of Girls" that came on Showtime Cable channel repeatedly for months. I think it was made before she got the part on 'Roswell", and her hair was Black. Linda Hamilton and Meagan Goode was also in this movie. I saw it a few times and it was pretty good. Majandra was the daughter of Linda Hamilton's character, and it took place in the 70's, and Meagan Goode's character was her best friend. It was one of those coming of age movies.
I remeber watching a little bit of this movie, I don't remember everything only that it was weird and that I had noticed Majandra in it. :?
Raychelxluscious wrote:Did you guys watch Zeus and Roxanne? She was in it - with Miko Hughes.

I LOVE that movie..

lol. That is all...

Raych
I love that movie too Raych, it's funny though, cuz whenever I see Miko act in anything, and he's been in a lot of stuff, I always either think of what his character in Kindergaten Cop says, "Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina!" or I see him as a little version of the evil Nicholas, just waiting to emerge... :roll:

I really liked Majandra in Celeste in the City too. It was a very cute movie and I think she played the part well.

Was she in Traffic? it says so on imdb, but when I watched it I didn't see her, but then again I didn't really see all of the movie, just the opening scene and the ending :? I fell asleep and didn't get to watch it again.

k, I'm done

Nic
~Nichole~

To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- Robert Orben