Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Benz, you wont believe the other day we were discussing Aristotle's take on human impulses and i remembered the quote in your signature, i quoted it to my teacher during the disussion and he was really impressed. Little did he know it was because of a mutual addiction to Roswell rather than an interest in aristotle!!!

Liz_maria: It sweltering in karachi too.Ive already been to 2 pool parties which is sure sign that summer is here. hehe. Hope alls well with you.
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

Okay, so I'm Welsh/Chinese and I have a place in Wales and in Hong Kong so does that mean I qualify to be in here as well or am I going to get shouted out? :shock:

*hides behind Hong Kong ID card*
<center>

</center>
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

liz_maria I am trying to make it work out lol...so far it's not really working too well!

Sharmeem you lucky lucky girl u! u actually went to a pool party! sigh the cool cool water...the nice breeze..ahhh..i wanna go to the beach!!!!! :cry: and ohhh i called the "other" guy again no not tus but "snoopy" as i like to call him :wink: he was so incredibly sweet! :D

Djinn of course you're welcome! the more the merrier! :D

Benz I know the feeling! i cant wait for vacations...
Djinn
Enthusiastic Roswellian
Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by Djinn »

Sweet.
<center>

</center>
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

Welcome Djinn!

Summer's coming to a close by the end of the month. :cry: Enrollments are going on this month. And classes are scheduled to start sometime on the first week of June. Bah! But I'll try to make the most out of my summer.

Oh, and the funny part is that I only got to go swimming once during april.

Saymi007: Lucky you!

I wish everybody more pool parties/summer activities. :D
ps_dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by ps_dreamer »

Saymi007 wrote:Benz, you wont believe the other day we were discussing Aristotle's take on human impulses and i remembered the quote in your signature, i quoted it to my teacher during the disussion and he was really impressed. Little did he know it was because of a mutual addiction to Roswell rather than an interest in aristotle!!!
Wow!!! That's great!! Hehe :lol: ... I bet your teacher was really surprised. See? RosWorld comes in handy in the real world :wink: Btw- I do love the quote myself. It's one of my favorites.

Ahhh... I wish for a pool party myself. But all the fun gotta wait until the end of exam time. Dammit.

Anyway, how's everyone doing?

~Benz
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire." - Aristotle
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Mmmm! Holidays and pool parties- boy, do I need those!!! 8) I've been staying up late every night! :? It makes my eyes go: :shock:

Again, I'm not around here enough :?

ps_dreamer wrote:
Saymi007 wrote:Benz, you wont believe the other day we were discussing Aristotle's take on human impulses and i remembered the quote in your signature, i quoted it to my teacher during the disussion and he was really impressed. Little did he know it was because of a mutual addiction to Roswell rather than an interest in aristotle!!!

Wow!!! That's great!! Hehe ... I bet your teacher was really surprised. See? RosWorld comes in handy in the real world Btw- I do love the quote myself. It's one of my favorites.
Lol!! Cool! Okay, time to read more signatures on RF :D

The weather here in Malaysia is just too crazy. One minute, it's scorching-hot. The next, it's raining cats and dogs :?

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Oh yes, welcome, Djinn!!

---Nicole.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

ahh pool parties and rain! I wish it'd rain here it is so frickin' hot!!

Nicole I agree with you im gonna have to start paying attention to the siggys lol

Liz_Maria - gotta squeeze all that u can of the summer break lol

Sharmeen - he called! and he did something sooooo cute and funny that I cant stop giggling over it! have to tell u next time we talk!! :D

Benz! Saw you after ages! howve u been?
nickimlow
Addicted Roswellian

Post by nickimlow »

Exams exams exams exams ...

... and exams. Waaaaaaaaah.

*sigh*

---Nicole.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Yay! :D :D I just got done with my exams!! Holidays here I come :lol: