This World's Only Going to Break...{COMPLETED 8/1}M/L

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

This World's Only Going to Break...{COMPLETED 8/1}M/L

Post by touched by an alien »

Thanx so much monkeycgm.I love the banner!

Arthur: touchedbyanangel

Pairing: Pretty much a Dreamer story :)

Rating:Adult of coarse(this is a very passionate story so if that's not your thing that's cool)

Summery: -Year 2013....Max has lost liz to his enamies; the love of is life and his heart. Thinking he has nothing to live for he greeves for his wife and no longer cares for the crown or any thing else.
In an alternate universe....Year 2003-Max,married just recently to his beloved wife in las vagas, is killed in a car accedent, leaving liz behind to deal with the harsh world by herself.
What happens when the granolith takes fate into it's own hands and transports liz(19 year old girl) into future Max's reality (29 year old man). Will the star crossed lovers be reuntid with one another and live happily ever after once and for all? What will be the conciquences of their love and them being together.

Auther's note: if your confused by the summery i don't blame you-lol. But if you liked future max in TEOTW then you'll definitly like this fic. If you read the story i promise it will make since. Also the Gomez Cementing happend in this fic.
P.S.-i've been a lurker for a long time and this is my first fic so be gentle im made of procelain-lol

Disclamer- i don't own any of the roswell show if i would keep Max all to myself (or Zan im not picky)

Chapter 1
"Wicked Game"

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you.
And I never dreamed that I knew somebody like you.

No, I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I don't want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you. With you. (This world is only gonna break your heart)

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you and,

I want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I want to fall in love. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you.

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you.
And I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you no,

With you. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
With you. (This world is only gonna break your heart)
No, I... (This world is only gonna break your heart)
(This world is only gonna break your heart)

Year 2013

...She's gone ...my heart...my soul is gone. It left when she did. He did'nt understand why she died, why she had to leave him. Why? He clearly remembered the memory of her last breathe like it was yesturday.

He had held her in his arms trying to stay strong ...for both of them. He tried to heal her; he realy did. Why didn't it work? He had put his hand on liz's stomech where she was bleeding and looked into her eyes just as she said her last word,"Max...i love you so much. I..." she had tears in her eyes. He hated to see his angel cry."Don't ...don't you say your goodbyes Liz.Your going to be fine." DAMIT! why wasn't working. She should have been healed by now. The dessert's dust clowding their eyes brought a dark and horrifiing feeling into Max's gut. Tears now streaming down both their faces. She cupped her hand to his face; somthing they had done countless times to show their affection for one another. "Max... Im sorry" she wispered."NO!Liz!NO, don't go. stay...Stay with me...please." The last of his sentence being a plee. "I was always with you, max...always." All he could do was nod his head vilolently. He pressed a tender kiss on her head and looked back into her eyes, but she was already gone. The light in her eyes was gone and he was left alone, surrounded by the dessert and the silence.

"NO!" he screamed. Waking up to an empty and dark room. He had had nightmares of her death every single night. He blamed himself for her death, and though michael and Isabelle told him it wasn't, he knew it was true. Either way he looked at it, it was his fault:either he had failed to make his powers work when he tried to heal her or he should have seen the attack coming or any thing else he could think of.It was his fault.

Sweat drepted down his face and body. He was drenched in greef. The nightmares were'nt the worst things though. The worst was during the day when he would look around the house and remember memories. Memories of her. He sat back finally taking a breathe and trying to calm down, but his mind wouldn't let him as his eyes glanced at the the white sheets of their bed.

Smiling gently she laid on the bed, covered in only sheets, with max's head laying on her chest, listening to her heartbeat."I missed you while you were gone," she spoke softly. "Hmm, I can tell." he smilled up at her. He had gone to Atlanta. A summit had finally been called to straighten out the attacks that had been ordered by Kivar's right hand man. Not only attacks on them and their families, but on the renagade skins that were still on earth.

"It was alot of time apart...too much," she spoke. Max suddenly looked into her eyes and said," I know." "You keep it up and you just might have a problem," she smiled jokingly. Max raised and eyebrow acompanied with sweet smile,"Are you thretening me?" while tickeling her in all the places he knew where to tickle, while she laughed and gasped for air."Are you?" he asked. She laughed even harder until she saw his eye filled with love and lust."Say it Liz."She put her hand to his face and said,"Im yours." He smiled with satisfaction before he gave her a passionate kiss while he trailed his hand slowly down past her chest and past her stomech and finaly reached the treasure he was looking for....

Memories they wouldn't let him go and he couldn't let go of her.

-what do ya think? -the next chapter will be about the young liz and how she lost max. I promise their won't be too much Angst before the young liz is pulled into future max's reality. And they passionatly make up for lost time.
Last edited by touched by an alien on Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 33 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

This World is Only Going to Break Your Heart Chapter 2 (M/L)

Hey guys, thanx so much for the feedback. I wasn't expecting any at all. MY BANNER IS BEING MADE AS WE SPEAK. The only problem is I don't know how to put the banner on the first page :oops:. Does anyone think they can explain it in laymens terms-lol. I tried understanding it on the boards instructions but it didn't make any since to me :?. So if anyone thinks they can explain it to me feel free :wink: .
P.S. thank you so much monkeycgm for doing the banner.
Chapter 2-Anytime

Brian McKnight -Anytime

I can't remember why we fell apart
From something that was so meant to be
Forever was the promise in our hearts
Now more and more I wonder where you are

Do I ever cross your mind - anytime?
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me?
I miss you

Still have your picture in the frame
Hear your footsteps down the hall
I swear I hear your voice driving me insane
How I wish that you would call to say
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me?
I miss you, I miss you

No more loneliness and heartache
No more crying myself to sleep
No more wondering about tomorrow

Won't you come back to me?
Come back to me

-Year 2003
"Where's Max? Is he alright?" she shouted out hisarically. Maria had called Liz while she was driving to meet Max. She still had the rose in her hand that Max had laid on her pillow. It was a sweet and silent apology for having to leave so early in the morning. They both realy hated it when they couldn't give each other the proper goodbye. The proper goodbye involved constant kisses and love making. You see one of the problematic thing about college was that the scheduals weren't the same, but being able to live with your new husband in their small but warm apartment realy did make up of it.
"Mrs. Evans there were complicatioins..." the doctor started to explain, but Liz wouldn't have it. She couldn't. "IS HE ALRIGHT?" She Wasn't just hystarical right now, she was scared and based on Maria and Michel's faces, they were right there with her.
"No... I'm sorry, Mrs. Evans. Your husband didn't make it through the accedent...I'm sorry." Oh God no, this has got to be a nightmare. It can't be real. She'll wake up any moment now and max will be laying next to her like he always has; she'd wake up anytime now, but she never did.
"Mrs.Evans the damage was too great..." The white rose dropped from her hand and fell softly and soundly to the ground. Cries and sobs filled the small gostly room. Micheal held onto maria tightly, while liz slid slowly down the wall she was leaning on, until she hit the floore next to the rose max had given her . Oh God, it was only this morning that she was sleeping in his arms, and now she'd give her life just to be back in those arms again.

The sunlight hit her eyes harshly as Liz woke up from her restless sleep. Rolling her head onto the pillow, she inhaled the scent of spice. The bed still smelled like him. The air in the apartment was sufficating. It smelled like greef and hopelessness. She had to get out. She had to do something before she brokedown.

So, she got into her car and drove as fast as she could. Liz had no idea where she was going, but she went past Las Cruses college, past Las Cruses, and finally past the sign that said 'welcome to roswell.' And without realizing it she had pulled over to the side of the road. Before her was the sculpted hill that held the caves where her husband was once born.

How the hell did she get here, and why was she getting out of the car. Why was she walking up to the cave? She didn't know what had possessed her to do so.

Stopping finally at where the rock passage stood, she rubbed her hand on the smooth rock. The handprint immediatly lit up. Pushing the handprint slightly, Liz stepped back as the rocky door opened. As thoughts and memories flooded her mind, she walked through the passage.

"But you mean everything to me."

Silent tears fell down her rossy cheeks, but still she kept walking until she was gazzing upon the hybrid pods. She already knew which one was max's; she could feel it in her chest. Bending slowly down she looked upon the very place where the love of her life came to life.

Suddenly, a blue light shined through it's opening of the pod and momentarilly scared Liz. 'What was that,' she thought.

She climbed slowly through with cation. Her white wife beeter got snaged in the process and her light blue jeans were now dirty, but none the less Liz was now in front of smooth and sealing doors. That is, until she took a step forward, when the doors opened. "The Granalith," she whispered. She had never actually seen it, but it was obviouse from what max had told her. They never realy found out what it's purpose was. They were in the dark, when it came to the cave or anything else about Antar as a matter of fact.

She became very angry at herself, at max, and anything else she could think of. How could he leave her alone like this. She know it sounded terrible to be angry at him for dying, but she couldn't help it. She missed him so much.

"Why? Why is he gone and I'm still here?" she shouted and half cried out. No one was in the room except the marble,black cone."How am I suppost to keep living....How am I suppost to breathe again?" she sobed the question out to no one in paticular. "How dare you take him from me." She had no idea who she was talking to she. Liz wasn't very religious and never realy knew if she believed in God; but as soon as she slumpt down on the ground, the blue light sailed through the room once again. This light was almost blinding. What was hapening? Why was her skin turning into a light orange glow. Most importantly, Why was she now inside the granalith? Everything was happening so fast.

Liz closed her eyes tight in hopes of stopping the dizziness that came over her, but soon she felt a strong energy force throw her out of the granalith and against the wall. She kept her eyes closed until she felt a fimilar touch on her cheek. She knew that touch. She had felt it every day.

She took one last look and what she saw made her heart clinch. There stairing in front of her was a pair of hazel eyes, and then there was nothing but solid darkness. "Liz...."
Last edited by touched by an alien on Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

I gotta banner! I gotta banner! Boy do I feel like a five year old again.-lol. Look on the first page to see!

Thankyou so much monkeycgm. I love it!

Begonia9508-This is sort of both: the future Liz is sucked into is sucked into is the future but in her reality her max died. And in the future world (that she’s is transported to) Max has lost his Liz. It’s sort of like two roads, one where max did get killed and the other where he didn’t (but on this road that he didn’t die he loses Liz) Does that make any since? I know I know confusing but PLEASE stick with me its just about to get good in the nookie department.
FamersAmers- Thanks for the encouragement I need all I can get-lol
Roswellian137- I’m glad. I like addicts-lol
Monkeycgm- Thank you so much for the Banner! I love it! I can’t stop looking at it.
To_Kiss_A_Frog- Thanx. And thank you for helping me figure out how to put the banner up. I know I was a pain, so thank you.
Lissa- I think she’ll do a little more than heal him. If you catch my drift-lol
Maxsgurl- me too! Plus I love the leather and long hair on max –it’s hot-lol
Cocopucks- appreciate your post.
Emz80m- thanx. I hope you like the next part.
Sweet Liz- Hope you get a chance to read the next chapter.
DreamerHeart- thanx for your post
Behrsgirl1230- oh good someone who actually gets the summery of this story. Do you think you can explain it to me? –lol
Stars in my eyes- thanx girl. It means a lot.

Chapter 3-collide

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide
-Howie Day

The Granolith, it’s power is great, but immortal. It could be manipulated into many uses. The only way it’s power would dissolve is if it were to be used to bring one back to Antar. Max could still remember when they found out what it’s purpose was. The memory was so clear. He was twenty-one, and so was his wife.

Eric and Alex had been trying to decrypt ‘the book’ at the request of Serena. During this time, life was calm, but they could all see catastrophe down the road, and they all wanted to be prepared. They figured if Kivar was going to come after the royal three then they had to know as much as possible. Therefore, they started with the Destiny book.

None of them were too happy to know what it said exactly, but what had to be done had to be done. None of them followed their so called ‘Destiny.’ They made their own.

“I broke it!” Eric shouted. “What?” Liz said with a confused look. She, Eric, and Maria had been in the computer lab researching their college papers and what not. “I broke the code.” “Wait a minute. Does that mean you can translate it into English.” “Yes, Sir. I’m printing as we speak.”

Liz ran over to the printer. With a hesitant hand she read briefly through the first page. “What’s it say, Liz?” Liz had almost dropped the paper when she realized what was in front of her. “It’s directions.”

“Directions?” Michele asked. Maria had called every one together after the translating was complete. Of coarse whenever a meeting was called that meant every one met at Max and Liz’s apartment.

Max, Micheal, Isabel, and Alex saw the expressions on Liz and Maria’s faces. They knew this was going to be bad. “Liz?” max asked. He was now getting really worried. “It’s the way to your home… You can go home,” she gulped.

No one knew what to say. They always knew this day would come. They always knew they would be given the chance to go home. The problem was this was home now. Max sucked in his breath as he heard her speak. Micheal just stared at the floor, because he knew Maria was watching him. Alex and Isabel just stared at each other in disbelief. Eric and Serena stayed silent and became the spectators at that point.

In the end, Max was the first to say he was staying. It wasn’t even a question to him. Liz was enough for him to stay, alone. Isabel said she couldn’t do it, because of max and their parents. Micheal had the most difficulty choosing what he was going to do. This was what he had been waiting for his entire life, but then he realized he had also been waiting for love his entire life and she was here on earth. So they all stayed and grew even closer after that night, because no matter what, they had their friends and family.

Max had the crystal in his hand and was now staring in front of the granolith. He knew it could bring his wife back to him. He slid the crystal into its side; it immediately glowed in purple and made noises indescribable.

He started to think about Liz and their happy memories together. “Bring her back to me,” he pleaded and ordered. Blue florescent lights covered the ceiling.

Wham, a strong energy knocked him off his feet and he collided with the wall, but when he looked up this time he wasn’t alone. Crawling slowly towards the small brunette cautiously, he gently laid her head in his lap.

Breath was now an obstacle. He saw his angel in front of him. She looked ageless and young, but held her immortal eyes. They stared at each other for seconds, hours, and lifetimes before she suddenly passed out.
“Liz…”

Chapter 4 –Late September Rain

Now that won’t come back again
Cos that won’t ever be the same
All of this remains
In Late September Rain
-Cousteau

Caring her up the stairs and into the bedroom, he held her like she was porcelain and light as a feather. Carefully he laid her in their bed; she looked so fragile. Her hair was long and crimped loosely. Her lips were the color of strawberries, and he knew they tasted like them too. He was practically hovering closely over her without putting any wait on her delicate skin. He was breathing her in like she was a drug. She smelled like vanilla; he knew she would.

She looked so young and innocent like what she looked like when she was sixteen. Either way he didn’t care; all that mattered was she was here now. He’d figure out all the other stuff later.

He broght his hand slowly to her head to brush her long hair out of her face and slowly let his hand caress her neck and then down to her chest. She had the most amazing freckles in the world. The most mind-blowing thing was she had freckles on her upper chest that almost look like his royal seal. She was only missing one freckle on the left side to complete the V.

He noticed she didn’t have the tattoo on her hip that he had placed on her with his power. A couple of years ago for her birthday he had put a picture of an Antarian symbol that meant Keara or in English ‘soul mate' on her.

They weren’t really into tattoo’s, but they were however obsessed with claiming each other as their own.

He didn’t know how long he just sat their and watched her sleep. He snapped right out of his daze when she moaned his name in her sleep. He felt a clinch in his heart and in another place as well. What? He had missed her so much and his heart, soul, and body wanted her. He wasn’t ashamed of it. He never was.

He was, however, heartbroken when he saw her eyes open and now gazing with fear at him. “Who are you?” she whispered.

A/N-
AND NO LIZ DIDN'T LOSE HER MEMORY.-just in case your going to ask
:D
Last edited by touched by an alien on Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Thanx guys for the feedback...Im going to have the next chapter posted tomarrow.
Angel eyes-Im realy glad you found this
FamersAmers- happy you liked this part. You, Monkeycgm, and To_Kiss_A_Frog were both right in you assumptions. Your already ahead of the game
cocopucks-lol...I like the banner to thank you
begonia9508-you'll see in this chapter that he actually finds out that she from an alternete universe and not from his. So he gets to understand why she's freeking out. Thankyou so much for the feedback
To_Kiss_A_Frog-you, FamersAmers, and Monkeycgm were right...she didn't lose her memory, but was freaked out because hes dead and he looks completly different.You guys are getting ahead of me :lol:
monkeycgm-yep your right on the target. good gues.(thanx again for the banner-i know i've said it a thousand times but just to make it a thousand and one :wink: )

Thanx again to all my loyal fans :D

Chapter 5a-Planets Of The Universe

No doubt, no pain
Come ever again, well
Let there be light in this lifetime
In the cool, silent moments of the nighttime

-Stevie Nicks,planets of the universe

"Who are you? You can't be max; your a shapeshifter." The second she said that she immediatly regreted it. For some reason she recognized him as her husband. He had the presence of the king of Antar; she could strongly since him. No! Her husband was dead and her husband had short hair. He didn't dress in leather and he did not have long hair. Maybe this was some trick that the shapeshifters have learned.

Max didn't know what to say. How was he going to explain to her that he had broght her back to him. 'This is going to be along night,' he thought, and what were michele and Isabele going to say?

"Are you going to kill me?" she asked frantically. His heart skipped a beat when he heard her words. "No, no of course not baby. I'd never harm you. You know that," he said with almost a plea. His words calmed her and even though she was now curled up against the wall of the bed, he could see her relax. Her shoulders were now calm and her face was no longer painted in fear, but now covered with confusion.

Was he telling the truth? The way he spoke those words made Liz want to believe him. Could she believe that her husband was now infront of her living and breathing?

"I don't understand. where am I?" she asked. "You're home baby. Everythings going to be okey...I promise," he finished the rest of his sentenve in a whisper. "Home. This is not home and your not max; you can't be max. He's dead. My husband is dead."

What? Dead? That can't be. He didn't understand, maybe the granolith messed up her mind. Maybe she was just in shock. "No, Liz I'm right here. See," he said as he put his hand to her cheek. "I'm right here." But suddenly he had begain to see flashes, flashes of her life. He saw their first kiss on the balcony and the first time they had made love in her bed when they had been apart for months becaus of Tess. Flashes of their wedding dance went through his mind, but he also saw something he didn't remember. She was at a hospital, curled up to the wall crying out his name. He saw himself in a cofin as people sobed around him.

Oh my God, he understood now why she looked so young; because she was young. The granolith didn't bring his wife back from the dead; it had brought her from an alternete world into this one. Serena said their were alternete universe, but he never realy believed her. He thought she sounded like the twighlight zone, but here in front of him was living proof that she was right.

When he snapped out of his train of thought, he was captured by two soulfull eyes. Yes she was beautiful, but her inocence was over powering. He was taken back by the need to protect her from anything and to keep her from being tainted, expecially from Antar. He wasn't going to lose her again. He'd make sure of it.

I know its short but the next part is full nokie!!!!!! :wink: :P :D
Last edited by touched by an alien on Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys thanx for the great feedback. I promised i'd post the next chapter today so here i am with nokie!
begonia9508(EVE) lol I totally agree with ya. Thanx girl :wink:
Emz80m- glad your liking my little story
Strawberry88- thanx glad ya found my story!
monkeycgm- yep guess ya did :D You did a perfect picture of what i thinking hed look like :P
vampyrax- glad i got a new fan thanx :D
hazz- im sure you'll like this next part
cocopucks- thanx for the incouragement :wink:
DreamerHeart- happy ya like the story... I'll try to keep it that way-lol
To_Kiss_A_Frog- no kidding...Hope ya like this part girl( p.s. love your new fic. keep it up.)

Chapter 5b -Just the way you taste

And it's been awhile
Since I've seen the way the candles light your face
And it's been awhile
But I can still remember just the way you taste
-Staind ( It's been awhile

"How am I suppost to believe your max. You knocked me uncontious, kidnapped me, and now, now you won't answer my questions!" she snapped while crossing her arms across her chest. She looked like a little girl who just got her ice cream taken away from her. 'She looks adorable' he thought with a smile on his face. "How old are you?" he asked out load. He had a loving grin on his face that melter Liz's heart. "N...Nine...Nineteen," she stuterred. Nineteen, Jesus she was a whole ten years younger than him; she was a child compared to him and behrly legal he added to himself. For some reason this thought made his body flaming hot. He wanted to conquer her so noone else could.

"Look Liz, I know this is a little strange but I'm max, just not the one from your world." "What the hell are you talking about, you're not making any since!" she expaimed. He knew it would take him all night to explain, and then after she probably wouldn't believe him. So, he did the only thing he could think of; he encircled his hands around the sides of Liz's face and showed her only what she needed to know. He blocked out his memories of her death. Liz did not need to see her own death; she didn't need to feel the pain.

However, she did feel his greef for her death. She knew what he knew about the granolith and saw what he saw when he broght her back to his dimintion. How is this possible, timetravel?

She was speechless, what was she suppost to say: So you and I are not only from different universes, now where also from different time timelines. Do ya think we have a chance at a relationship!!!

While max stepped out of the room momentarily, Liz got a chance to take in her new surroundings. It was dark, but comforting. The bed was white and had a glow to it, probably because it was the only thing of light color in the room. The lights were off and she could only assume that it was night time.

When max came back into the room, he brought something with him. "Drink this, it'll make you feel better," he said while holding out the cup. She took it and drank slowly. It was warm and sweet, but she didn't recognize it.

Finally she looked up form the bed. Liz was over taken with what she saw. She was so scared when she woke up she didn't realize his powerful apperance. He looked like and immortal king, a dangerous king. Max's facial featured were strong and demanding, but his eyes, his eyes were two deep galexies of vulnerbillity that captured your soul. The way he held himself could convince a complete stranger that he was royalty. His skin had a glow that was inhuman. How could he look so beautiful and dangerous at the sametime? His clothes only added to his god like features.

Max could feel her eyes on him. Every where she looked sent his skin on fire. God, how had he gone so long without this woman. He returned her sizzeling stare with just as much passion and force. Oh God, she wasn't wearing a bra; the white wife beater left almost nothing to the imagination. He could she her peaks pearcing through the material and from the way she was sitting, it made her shirt ride up to show her smooth and creamy skin. He wanted her so much and it had been so long since he had had her. Every secongd they weren't touching was a another second of pure torture.

"Jesus, I want you," he thought out loud. Her breath coaght in her throat, and she couldn't take her eyes of his. She could feel her insides boil at his words. What was it about this Max that made her want to pull him onto the bed and ravege him? 'Oh yeah, he's a god thats right' she thought to herself. A perfect example of what the male species should be. How could she forget.

Before another seconds thought, Max grabbed Liz by the waist and made her stand up. Max couldn't think rationally right now, all he could think about was tasting those sweet lips. So thats exactly what he did, he crushed his impatiant lips with hers.

The kiss was explosive and passionate. Max pushed his demanding tongue into her mouth. Tasting her stawberry flaver, he mound. Liz was almost frightend when he had grabbed her, but now she had a since of dizziness. Whenever Max kissed her it made her feel as if the world was spinning around the two of them. "Baby, kiss me back....please" he begged. SHe gave into his plea and let her tongue caress his. Max groand at the sweet torture that she gave.

He tasted exactly how she knew he would: spicey red plumes. "You taste so good Liz...so good." Liz only held on to him tighter, pushing her heat closer to his.

He let his hands slip lower on her back until he could push her up his body by her butt. She instictidly wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. She fit him perfectly in every possition. It was as if someone created their bodies so they could complete one another. Insted of lowering her down to the bed, he crushed her into the wall. Lis didn't even notice. She was to far gone to care. All she cared about was that he didn't sotp kissing her, caressing her.

Max couldn't take any more. He was tired of holding back and tired of being careful about everything. He squeezed her buttocks in force to bring her closer to him. She only ground in response when he started grinding into her. Max couldn't beathe; the sinsations she was creating made him forget how to breathe, but Liz on the other hand was gasping for air when he latched his mouth onto her neck and began sucking hard. When max saw her heaving chest, stopped his work to stare at her curves . This didn't go unoticed by liz. So she took his hand and brought it to her breast and shared a sizzeling stare contest. Instead of grouping at her chest like she thought he would, he slowly caressed his way downward to the hem of her shirt and looked back at her. "I have to see you," she said simply. She only noded her head and brought her arms above her head as an invitation.

Liz's legs were wonded so tightly around him that he knew she would'nt slip, so he glided both trembeling hands under her shirt and pulled it off. She was the godess of Aphrodite, Jupiter, Collipsa, take your pick. Placing his had lightly on her neck,his mouth followed wtih hot kisses that were driven lower on her body. Her moans and whimpers only drove hime on. Max's mouth sucked on on breast while caressing the other. This wasn't enough; he had to be inside her. He caressed her skin even lower until his fingures met with the butten on her jeans. Without hesitation he unbuttoned it and slipped his hand into her panties. "Oh God, Max... I want you," and with that her hand grabbed his belt and undid it rufly. She immediatly come into contact with his ragging sex. Oh my G.. he doesn't where boxers.

He groaled animalistically when he felt her hands grab him. He intertwined her hand with his over her head. Max was never this ruf with liz, but God help him he wanted he more than ever, but he would never hurt her, he made sure he didn't.

Still holding her arms with one hand, Max used his powers to make her jeanes and panties disapear. "Nifty," she said with a smile. He only returned the grin, but soon their smiles turned into passionate cries. He pused into her with one single move, and then he was inside her. They both let out there soundly moans.

He was home; he was conected to her once again. Max could feel his soul caressing hers. Liz demanded a kiss from his lips. A silent plea for him not to stop. Her hand had now escaped from his and were now digging into his skin as he bagan grinding into her. They both now understood the words 'sweet surrender' and were now close to climax. "I love you liz," he whispered into her ear and that was all it took for her to give in to orgasm.

Flashes of stars, planets, and memories went through her mind. Max wanted to join her in climaxing and Lis saw it. She grazzed the skin that was over his heart with her hand and laid a gentle kiss there. God the exstasy of her hand, and the caress of her lips could make the heavens collide with earth. He let go and let her have him. The explosian was bliss; he felt whole again.

The held each other for second, minetes, hours, when max finally had enough energy to look up from the crook of her neck, he felt his member stir to life again. Her eyes ere refilled with more lust. She wanted him all over again. God help him; he knew he was in trouble. "Let's try that again," she whispered in a shakey voice.

what do ya think?
Last edited by touched by an alien on Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Oh guys thank you so much for the feed back. the reason i havn't posted in a while was because i was in las vagas with a cuple of my girlfriend i sware almost hafe the time i was thinking about roswell :lol: If you live in the US i strongly suggest it and if your in any where else in the world i strongly suggest it...Oh any ways i could go on and on about my trip so i'll just shut up and give ya the next chapter :D

urpersonaloddball- oh im so glad you found this and you sounded like you realy liked it so im must be doing something right :D
Gaby7tvm- thank you im always worried my intamacy scenes aren't top noch
DreamerHeart-lol im so happy you thought that scene was hot -its the most important parts of coarse :wink:
vampyrax- "intense" is good :D thanx
cocopucks- hope ya like the next part...and i hope i haven't lost you guys b/c of my lack of post :? :P
martine- Oh im so glad you found my story Im a fan of yours
Emz80m-lol, no there wasn't something to make her go crazzy. I think...hmm thats a good idea i just might use that :wink:
To_Kiss_A_Frog- wow you thought is was hot...thank you expecialy since you do such hot scenes yourself in your stories. I realy do think there great :D 8)
Angel eyes- hope ya like the next part
And if i missed any body else im realy sorry...My topic review only showed these name :roll:

Chapter 6-Arms of the Angel

Spend all your time waiting
for that second chance
for a break that would make it okay
there's always one reason
to feel not good enough
and it's hard at the end of the day

They were memorizing, memorizing each others bodies all over again. From frickels to scars and expecially reactions to each others touch. Everything was different now. They were given a second chance, how could they not take everything that it offered.

Max hissed as liz began to trail her finger tips downward his abdomen and closer to his manhood. Her sweet fingures could make him tremble with a single caress. She kissed right above the place he wanted her lips the most. "Liz..." Warmth came through him as she reached her destination and breath was now an opsticle. She sucked the tip until he began to tremble.

She loved his reactions to her, to think a king would be so overcome by her-Elizabeth Evens, it was warming to the heart. Liz took him in as much as possible just like her heart was doing to his. He let his hands fall gently on her head. It was all he could do to touch at that second. 'Soft' he thought when he felt the threds of her hair in his hand. Everything about her was so soft and fagile. She could always take his breath away. No matter where or when. It didn't matter because it was his Liz.

"Keara..." he whispered as he climaxed in her warm mouth.

'Spicey red plumbs' liz thought as she tasted his eccense.

When she looked up at him, she saw complete bliss painted on his face. She smiled as she thought of waking up to that face every morning, waking up in his arms.

"Your breath taking..." he whispered as she was thinking the same about him. They held a soul searching stare that could have never ended if not for the desire of contact with one another. He brought his hands up to her angelic face and kissed his beauty in a slow taintalizing kiss.

Kisses were brought every where that could be kissed on the human body. Along the face, neck, chest, and lower. Even as sweat laid on their bodies from the intoxicating love making. Liz brought her hand to his chest and traced his tatoo as max followed with his eyes of her every move. "What does it mean?" The symbol was obviously antarian, but is looked so familiar. Max didn't answer, only waited for her to answer her own question. "Keara..." she she spoke softly in confusion. Keara, what did that mean? "...my love." How did she know that? When she looked at max he only nodded his head and searched her eyes. "You placed it on me during the war... you said it was a reminder that no matter what happend in this world that we had each other and that was all we ever needed," he spoke as he remembered that night. "It got me through the days we were apart...and expecally the nights."

A single tear fell from her eye and ran slowly down her neck and to her bussom. In an act of love he bent his head down, kissing the tear away from her chest and then after, looked deeply into her doe eyes. While leading a hand down her body and placing his hand on her hip, there was a slight glow that made liz look down and there on the side of her stomech was the same symbol, marking her as his. "Your what gets me through the days and the nights liz...you..." but his mouth was covered with her thumb to silence him. He didn't need to say anything, she already knew. She knew because thats how she felt about him.

With all the emotion he was feeling he had to kiss her, to show her how much he loved her. He laid her back and looked down at the woman who saved his life. He loved and kissed every part of her body. Kissing down her abdomen and lightly touching a special place on her stomech, that place where he knew would always be sinsitive and make her whimper when caressed. It was sensative because thats where he had healed her so many years ago in the cafe. There were so many memories that had happened and so many memories that hadn't. But they would, they would make new memories in this world.

oh beautiful release
memory seeps from my veins
let me be empty
and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight
in the arms of an angel....

-Sarah McLaughlan, Angel
Last edited by touched by an alien on Sun Jul 10, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys im trying to catch up on my chapters because of my trip. So hope you like this next part. Ive also been bussy on my next story :D I tried to post it on the challege thread but i didn't get any takers so i'll just have ta do it myself :) By the way theres a scene from buffy/angel that i used a line from -just for the record. It seamed to fit the scene so well but I tried to change it as much as possible.
begonia9508- Oh ,you are so right- i totally forgot to date my updates. Thanks for the reminder i swear if my head wasn't attached....
Earth2Mama-your onto me already :x -lol this next chapter will give ya little clue :wink:
kittens-thanx i fixed through my all the chapters.
flyawayraven-ahh thank you you your gonna make me blush...but i can't give away the ending
To_Kiss_A_Frog-im so glad ya like my litle baby-lol Hope ya like this next part :twisted:
icequeen-glad ya got caught up its probably my falt since i for got to put a date when i updated it :roll: My trip totally twisted my head 180
Gaby7tvm-Thanx i realy appreciate it
vampyrax-here ya go another chapter :wink:
and to all the other lurkers out their...Its time to come out!

Chapter 7- Dreams

When you're sleeping your ceramic
You're surrounded by little stars
Every shimmer is a searchlight
Every planet is ours

He groaned as he slid into her, for how many times now? They had made love over and over through the night and day, he assumed since the light from outside was now dusk. They couldn't stop touching each other and didn't want to. They drove each other crazy. He knew exactly where to touch her in order to make her sceam his name, and her innocent and light touches were killing him.

His arms to the side of Liz, helping him move inside her. As sweat dripped down his body and collided with hers, Max pumpt himself inside her walls. The bed was now staind umbelievely from their love making and the sheets moved with their bodies. It stuck to their flesh as Max rised and fell, but they made no effort to move them. They were to caught up one another's arms.

Liz licked the shell of his ear all the way down to the tip and sucked on it. God, he loved it when she did that. It only made him move inside her faster and deeper as him head laid in the crock of her neck. She only whimpered in frustration, she needed to climax. So he brought his hand to one of her legs and brought it highter to his hip bone. Her walls squezied around his loins and brought both of them over the edge.

Change the street change the decade
Still the longing's left inside
But why am I too small to carry you?
Why does twilight make me cry?

Max sunk onto her body with no energy left in his body. When was the last time he had slept? Max was so tired, but he didn't want this to end. He was afraid that when he'd wake up that all of this was a dream. How cruel it would be to wake up in a bed alone, without her.

Max started to roll off her, because the thought his body was crushing hers, but she only held onto him tighter as she whimpered weekly. So he gave in and brought his arms around her in a protective embrace as she wraped her legs around his waist. Both afraid that at any moment the other would disappear with out a trace, but they were so tired and sleep ran through their bodies.

A peaceful silence filled the room and the night's glow fell through the window. Tempting feature to make one want to go to sleep. It was all so tempting.

Morning is almost here - let it wait
I just want to lie here awhile, tempting fate

Liz whispered ,"hmm Im so tired. I wanna go to sleep but I still want..."

"What? You couldn't possibly..." max breathed, thinking she was wanting another round. "Not that I wouldn't," he said as he pulled his head up with a cocky smile.

"No, no Im completely satisfied, You?"

"For now." he spoke as he let his eyes rome her body. 'Did she just blush,'
she thought to himself. After everything they'd done together, she still had a school girls habits. 'Adorable' he thought with a smile. "I just don't want this to end. I don't want to wake up and find out that thiswas a perfect dream," she said in a serious voice.

"Sleep. I promise, tomarrow, will do it all over again."

She slowly closed her eyes to his promise as he watched her sleep away in the night. And finally sleep crept up on Max, while holding the woman he loved in his arms, dreaming of what tomarrow would bring.

Across town....

Serena gasbed for air as her nightmare quevered through her body in the night. It can't be. "Oh God, what has he done..."

I don't think I could breathe now with you gone
But it's not weakness it's just something I've begun,

-Heather Nova, Not Only Human
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Hey guys. Alright it seems to me my feed back is getting lower and lower with every new chapter so :cry: ...i need to know if you guys realy want me to continue or what :( . Im hoping it one of those times when ya just post at a bad time and it doesn't get seen...so i just don't know what to do...
thanks to you guys who are sticken with me-

icequeen-thats a very good point. you'l see it in another chap. if u guys still want me to continue
extingman- Im SO glad you just found this. And your already catching on to whats going to happen :wink: Try'd to make it longer 4 ya
begonia9508-lol no there not trying to get pregnet its just that they've missed each other so there so much that there not thinking straight or at all as a matter of fact :wink:
vampyrax-"hope they have time to change the sheets" -lol, thats cute. and thanx for finding that story for me :D
Earth2Mama- well she deffinately is going to sture it up. Im so glad your enjoying the fic

Chapter 8- Walfes, Strawberries, and Cake

He was in a deep and beautiful sleep. Dreams of her crept through his body, dreams of her body. Her skin, and most importantly her ageless face that always smiled at him lovingly.

It won't do
to dream of caramel,
to think of cinnamon
and long for you.

"Max," he heard her call his name passing through her lips with a caress, but then why was he waking up from the dream? Why did he feel tender kissed on his face and neck?

"Max," she whispered "get up." A smile crept up on his lips as he realized it wasn't all a dream. She was in his bed; she was still with him and last night night did happen.

"Wake up" she whispered again in his ear as her hands glided over his abdomen and to someplace that she knew would wake him up instantly. He growled as soon as her feather light touch grazed his growing member.

"Wake up," she smiled at his reaction. "Uh Uh" he said while shaking his head. He looked like a little boy at that very second. Somethings never changed. "Yes" she persisted softly as she climbed up his chest. "Im going to be dead by the time your done with me,"

"Uh Uh,"

He grownd, "I can't move," and just then his stomech growled. "And im starving." Man, he felt old. Here he was berhly able to move, while she was ready for the next round.

"Okey," she gave up with a smile. "What do you want to eat?"

"mmm... Walfes."

"okey," she kissed his neck,

"And strawberries..." as he breathed in her scent

"Okey" another kiss

"And I want....you." he said sweetly as his eyes still closeed from the growing day light.

"okey" kissing his sweet plumb lips. She sliped her tongue inside his mouth, caressing his intoxicating one. Making love with there mouths as they had the past two days.

Liz pulled away, knowing that if she didn't go now she would never make it to the kitchen. "I'll be back with breakfast, Stay here."

"Yes, mame." he said with a cheesy love sick grin on his face. Liz lightly laughed as she grabed max's long sleeved black shirt from the floore and put it on. Little did liz know she had max's full attention and before he could stop her with his hand from leaving she was already walking out of the bedroom. Max glanced down at the tented sheets, and slumpted his head back down with a groan. First he was feeling like an old man and now he was feeling like a horny teenager. What next?

It won't do
to stir a deep desire,
to fan a hidden fire
that can never burn true

Liz didn't think about knowing where the kitchen was until she left the room. Technically she'd never been awake in this house except the bedroom. So she didn't know where anything was.

Studding the features of the house as if it were a museum, Liz walked slowly and behr footedly on the hard wooden floors. The house was very warm. Most of the house had cherry wood built into the walls. Pictures were scattered along the place. Pictures of the two of them, of the gang, and also of people she'd never met before. She did however remember one photograph that was framed. She smiled as she remembered that night. The night of prom. They all looked so happy with grins from ear to ear. Max had his arms wrapped around Liz snuggling close, maria was standing infront of micheal with her flower child white dress on, and Isabell and Alex were leaning against each other as Alex's arm was swung over her. Things were so simple back then, happy and simple.

Walking past the hall, liz come down the stair case with caution. Wow, it realy was a nice and big house. What did they do for a living -become docters? Actually that was a realy good question. She had alot of realy good questions, in fact, but that would come soon enough. Right now she just wanted to enjoy the fantisey.

Ah, here we go, the kitchen. 'Well this will be fun. If i were waffles and strawberries in the future where would i be' she thought to herself in a quiet sigh.

After liz found the waffles in the freezer and the strawberries in the fridge, she pulled out some orange juice. 'Stawberries and wafles-where did that come from?' she smiled as realized exactly what she was doing : fixing her hungry little man breakfest that was waiting for her return in the year who knows when.

Placing her hand on the marble table for one last look around, liz was pulled into a flashback.

Music filled the room as she turned the radio on in the kitchen and started to dance to it while cleaning up. She was in max's big white button up shirt , she alway whore his clothes when he wasn't home. It was the best she could do for his appcense. Swaying her hips towards the fridge, she closed the fridge door and yelped when max came into view.

"Jesus you scared me," she laughed but noticed his lustfull eyes as well. 'Wonder how long he's been watching.' By the way he was staring, hed been there for a while.

I know your name,
I know your skin,
I know the way
these things begin;

Max walked towards her as she walked backwards. He was devouring her by his eyes. "Did you like the cake I made?" she asked with a smile and a hint of playfullness.

"Baby I love the cake," sincerly but the way he said it let them both know that he wasn't talking about the cake no more, but about her. What he was realy saying was "Baby I love you,"

"How much do ya want the cake," she said in a husky voice. Max only let his eyes roam her body.

So goodbye,
sweet appetite,
no single bite
could satisfy...

"How much?" she asked again with just a much passion as his eyes held. He didn't answer; only kept walking towards her until she was trapped against the table. Without hesitation he lifted her up with no effort and placed her on the chilly marble table, showing her "how much he wanted her" Inching towards her mouth with heated breath their lips touched softly at first until he pushed his hot tongue into her waiting lips. moans echoed through the kitchen.

Wow, that was a heated flash. She had had flashes before of coarse:of them, hell she had had flashes of just about anything like people in troubel or stars in the universe but this time it felt as if it realy just happened to her. She was pulled out of her thoughts as the phone rang. 'well im not going to get it and max surley wasn't going to.'

Liz brought the two glasses of orange juice to the trey along with the waffles and stawberries. There was something missing. 'Cake...thats it.' She didn't even have to ask why she was in the mode for cake. She already knew where the craving came form .She placed the cake on the trey and balanced it in her arms. It was the only good thing about being a waitress for three years. You could balance anything with your arms.

When she finally got to the bedroom again, she found max streched out on the bed with only his lower body covered. She made as little noise as possible not to wake him up but as she laid the trey on the bed two hazel eyes were following her every move.

"Am i going to have to feed you or ya gonna sit up" she teased. Max only smiled and raised himself up slowly while rubbing his eyes. He looked so cute with his hair disshuveled and messy.

"Choclate cake?...for breakfest." he looked at with amusement.

"Don't ask."

Smiling widely at her, he leaned down and brought his mouth to hers. "Thankyou"

"Your welcome."

"Come on maxwell pick up the phone," michael said with a sigh. Serena sounded so scared on the phone. She didn't tell him what was wrong, only told him to make sure everything was okey. She'd had another one of her "feelings" again as she so called them.

Michael was worried: Max all ways picked up the phone if he was home. He knew something was going on. He could feel it too... in his gut and there was only one way to know if he was right- to go over there to max's house himself.

But I don't know
how I would live with myself,
what I would give of myself
if you don't go.

-suzanna Vega ,Caramel
Last edited by touched by an alien on Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

chapter 9

Hey guys thanx so much for you feedback. PLEASE READ THE SONG LYRICS. there from TEOTW -the song max sang to liz. It's CRITICAL THAT YOU READ THEM TO THE STORY. They fit so well with the chapter. Its unbelievable!!! I translated them this after none.
Emz90m-thanx girl hope ya like the next part :wink:
cocopucks-don't wory girl i will. The talking is coming up... yo'll get so much of it i'll be beging me "no more please no more" -lol
hazz- you're head of girl. Your not aloud :x -lol :wink:
Earth Angel-hope you like this next little slice.please read the lyrics. :D
urpersonaloddball-oh good girl thought id lost ya there. hope you get to read this next part. :lol:
vampyrax-lol. Maria's coming up soon, promise :wink:
icequeen-thanx girl, 4 a minute i thought i was going to quit this fic.
Timelord31- there just about to!
Earth2Mama-lol thank you for the feedback enjoy the next part and hope ya get to read the lyrics :wink: :P
Maxsgurl-im SO glad your still reading my fic. you were the first one for fb when i wrote this. I thought "oh no the first person who responded is already gone :cry: "
begonia9508-great point. I'll definatly have to have a scene where liz realizes that its not her max, but in a way liz is max's liz -make since-lol

Chapter 9-Tres Dias

Shadows and light fell softly in the room. The room that was once a prison of memories for him, was now a haven of sactuary. She turned to her side and mumbled something in her sleep. Her back now faced him, giving him a tempting view. Max, with his head leaning on one hand, let his other drift from her shoulder down to her hip. He smiled lazely as his fingures massaged the symbole.

"Tres sin verte, mujer, Tres dias llorando tu amor,"he sang no louder than a whisper.
{Three days without you, beautiful. Three days crying for you, love}

She smiled as she listened to the familar spainish song. A song that he had once sung to Liz on her balcony...accumpanied by a mariache band. There were so many memoris that came with that song, so many memories.

"Tres dias que miro el amanecer, No mas tres dias you te ame y en tu mirar me pedi."
{No more, three days I loved you and I was lost in your appearance.}

Kissing her light brown hair. Softly, he breathed her in, her scent, her body, her soul.

The door bell rang, breaking the beautiful spell that surrounded them. Max pulled the sheets hire on her hips and kissed her cheek lightly, before getting out of the bed slowly. "I'll be right back..." she only nodded and fell back to sleep. Grabbing a pair of black sweat pants, he walked towards the door.

No longer was the person on the other side of the door ringing the the bell, but was now banging loadly. "Im coming," max stated loudly. As he opened the door, he was momentarily blind, and then he saw Michael's face and at that very moment everything, the past two days, the hours he'd spent with her, and the moments that he'd grieved for her, all became real. Some how when Max had opened the door for michael, reality had crept it's way in.

Hace tres dias que no se de ti,
{It's three days that I have'nt heard from you}

"What the hell is wrong with you Maxwell?" michael asked in anger. He was no longer worried about him, but now furious. Anything could have happened to him. "Excuse me?" max asked as michael walked past him with a push. "Why didn't you pick up when i called?" Max only looked at him with confusion. "You didn't here the phone?" michael asked. He'd known max his entire life, and he could tell by now if he was lying, telling the truth, confused, or even happy, given that he hadn't showed that emotion in a long time. Not since...

Donde? Donde estas? Con quien me enganas?
{Where? Where are you? With whom did you decieve me?}

"Why are you here?" Max asked blatenly. He loved michael, he was his brother, but him in the same house was too risky. Max knew he'd have to deal with this sooner or later. But if he had the choice, he'd deffinatly would choose later. He wanted as much of the dream as possible, and he knew that once the others found out what he did, the dream would surely come to an end.

Donde? Donde estas y que estas haciendo?
{Where? Where are you and what are yo doing here?}

"Serena said you were in trouble," he spoke strongly. "Well, I'm not. I'm fine," he wasn't lying; there was no danger here. The only danger was Michael prying.

Michael studied his features. In all the time they'd known Serena, he had to admit that her feelings were never wrong. Max looked as if he hadn't slept in days. His hair was tangled and Michael knew by the sweat on his body, he hadn't taken a shower in a while either. Maybe he was in trouble just not the kind of trouble he was thinking of.

Tres dias y no se lo que es alimento,
{Three days and I can't say I've eaten,}
Solo con tomar me consuelo
{Only with drinking, will it consule me}

"You know I miss her too, Max," he said quietly. Max jerked his head up from Michael's words, he didn't cease speaking. "She was like a sister to me, hell she was my sister...but she wouldn't want you to be like this and you know it."

Max was speechless, the grief that he'd been trying to forget for the past three days was now snowballing all over again. His heart was ripping out of his chest, but Michael's words, no matter how painful they were, they were true all the same. That's what hurt the most.

"Michael...get out," max couldn't deal with this. Not like this: being punched in the face by the words of her death. When Michael didn't more Max shouted louder on him, but fixed on something else.

"Oh my god..." michael gasped at the gost in front of him.

Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay Tu amor me va a matar,
{Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh Your love's going to be the death of me}
Last edited by touched by an alien on Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Thank you guys so much. This chapter is kinda short, but what else is knew-lol. The next chapters will be alot longer I promise. I'm trying to get done with this story before august is over!

Hazz-dame girl, ahead of me again-lol, hope u enjoy the next part.
Earth2Mama-lol thanx for the feedback, now you get 2 find out whats ahead of the road
Icequeen- oh that’s great that u speak Spanish to, I studied it for 2 years so…. Estimo tu complemento!!!!
Vampyrax- well I thought serena would be a good character to have that kind of power; she’s kind of got that whole mysterious thing going on you know. Thanks.
WildSphinx- I’m so glad you found this fic, thank you for the fb
Timelord31-lol make it three day-lol thank you for the encouragement.
Cocopucks- heres the next slice for the ya
Earth Angel- hope you like the next part!
Emz801- thanx girl, I had to post this now, because I’m trying to get caught up on this fic, trying to finish it before college starts up again, but I’ll send this next part for u if I can. Thanx gril so much!!!

Chapter 10- Miles End

Max shot his energy force up before Michael even brought his hand up. Max knew what he was thinking, because that’s what he'd have done in Michaels position. "Michael back off. I'm warning you,"

"Maxwell, this is not Liz, she's a shape shifter or a mind raper. Whatever she is, it's not Liz, Max," Michael warned.

"It's her Michael, It's her because I'm the one who brought her back," Max was trying to be calm, but if Michael didn't quit throwing energy towards Liz, he would do whatever it took to protect her.

"Put down your hand and I'll explain," Max asked his brother. He looked over at Liz, and saw her frightened face, with his free hand, Max reached for her arm and brought her closer to him. She snuggled into his chest, to comfort he or she, Liz didn't know. When Michael finally brought his hand down, Max slowly brought his down as well. Once the force field was gone, Liz could see Michaels face; he looked so different. Instead of the dirty blonde hair he use to have, it was now dark brown. Facial hair covered his face, he almost looked as tough as Max.

"What do you mean, 'you brought her back?'" Michael asked. He didn't understand why she looked so young. If you were a shape shifter, why would you change the appearance of Max's dead wife?

"The granolith," max stated simply and those two words were all he needed to understand what was happening.

"What have you done, Maxwell?" Michael whispered in a blank expression. It sent chills through Liz and anger through max. He didn't know why he was so angry with Michael, probably because he knew how Michael was going to say. He was going to tell him how much he'd fucked up. How the 'fearless leader' had finally gone to far in his obsession with his wife's death.

He's been king now for so long
His days are numbered

"Look, I know what your going to say, but the thing is I don't care. I don't care if what I did was right or wrong. I just don't care, Michael."

"Max, you've got to undo what you've done. This is why Serena sent me here; she knew something was wrong."

"There is nothing dangerous here, Michael. Serena was wrong."

" You know how much I hate to admit to it, but she's never been wrong before and you know that. What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me?" max asked in disbelief. "What’s wrong with me? I lost my wife, Michael. I lost her... and now that I've got her back, no ones going to take her away. Not even you, brother," max swore as he hugged Liz tighter and visa versa.

"Max I know how you feel, but..."

"No, no Michael. Did you watch Maria die? Did you live a year without her, knowing that you'd never see her again. Explain to me HOW THE HELL YOU UNDERSTAND," max began shouting. He knew he wasn't handling this very well, but it was the only way he knew how to handle it. He didn't want to be responsible any more. Look at the out come of it: she'd died.

His days are numbered

Michael was silent . He was right, he didn't know what it was like for max, but what he was doing was still very wrong. "I should call Serena. Tell her to bring everyone over here, so we can all figure out how to fix this," max was about to disagree, until he saw the demanding look in his eyes. 'Everyone’s going to have know sooner of later, and the sooner that’s finished, the sooner he could be with Liz peacefully. So max only nodded. Liz didn't know who this Serena was but she was guessing she was about to find out.

As Michael walked over to the phone screen, Liz shivered from the cold air. Max must have noticed, because he pulled her completely in his arms and kissed her hair.

"Your freezing, go up stairs and get some clothes on...please," he asked worriedly. Out of all the problems that were about to erupt, Max was only worried about Liz being warm enough. That thought warmed her heart much more than any clothing could do. She smiled slightly and nodded her head. Just as she was about to leave, Max cupped his hands around her face and gave her a tender kiss. "Sorry I just had to do that," he whispered while leaning his forehead on her's. Liz smiled and walked up the staircase.

"Serena said she was going to call everyone and get them down here," Michael said hisently. Max only nodded again.

"How did you do it?"

"I used the key to the granolith, but I used it's energy for her instead of its original purposes."

"And,"

"And, it brought her back to me... granted she's not from the same year that..."

"So that's why so looks so..."

" Young... yeah."

"How old is she?"

"Nineteen,"

"Jesus Christ, Max she's barley even legal, Maxwell."

"I know..."

"Look, never mind we should wait for the others. I don't think either one of us wants to have this conversation twice,"

His days are numbered

Max agreed and went up and followed Liz, to go get some clothes on. When he walked in, she was shimming into her light blue jeans. Lustful eyes watched her as she got dressed. He knew he couldn't have her right now, but that didn't mean he couldn't watch her gorgeous body in pleasure.

Liz laughed, "your looking at me as if I'm you last meal or something," max walked towards her and brought his mouth to her neck. "Mmn, but you do taste so good," max groaned and Liz whimpered in his arms. They were letting each other use the other for comfort. They needed all they could get, because they knew it wasn't going to be strawberries and roses coming upon them. It was going to be tough and it was going to test their love, but they'd been tested all their lives over their love and they were determined to be together, in this world or next.

Just when they were starting to reconsider the idea of going further in their affectionate behavior, Michael called out. "Max get down here..."

Times have changed, so move along
The dream is over

Max sighed as Liz backed away from him slightly. "Let's go," she said while holding his hand, leading him downstairs. What Liz saw downstairs was nothing she was prepared for and by the slight on their faces neither were they.

We've been waiting for so long
We think it's over

- Gomez, Miles End