Dreamer Introduction Thread

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

Hayleigh loves Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Hayleigh loves Dreamer »

Name: Hayleigh
Interests: I'm a double major in dance and landscape architecture. I also like drawing, reading, music, and swimming...
Favorite Dreamer Episodes: Pilot, Sexual Healing, EOTW, Destiny, Graduation
Anything else: I hope to one day become a professional dancer and make it in Broadway. Yes, big Dreamer here. Lol
Do you know how hard it was for me to tell him that I didn't want to die for him? He's the only reason that I'm alive right now. You... you've... you got to come up with another plan. Please go to someone else. I... I just... I can't do this anymore. -Liz
Malicia
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Malicia »

Name: Michela, but I'm a fairy in incognito. :P
Age: you know that the fairy's age is a psycoligical question :lol:
Intrest:Roswell, Jason Behr, Shiri Appleby, Buffy, Alias
Favorite Episodes: Pilot, Heatwave, Sexual healing, Destiny, EOTW, RCC, WLV, Busted, Chant down Babylon, FAAAB, Graduation.
RosyLady
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by RosyLady »

Name: Gin
Location: Right now i live in hawaii but in about 3 weeks i'm moving to chicago
Interests: Roswell, reading, writing, music, photography
Favorite Eps: Pilot, Blind Date, Crazy, and EOTW up until mission: Max must love Tess :wink:
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.
Coccy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Coccy »

Name: Giusy
Interest: Roswell (especially Max eand Liz), Jason Behr, Shiri Appleby and other tv shows. I love fanfiction and fanarts-blending
Favorite Episodes: Pilot, Destiny, Heatwave, Sexual healing, Blind date, leaving normal, departure, EOTW, W las vegas, Busted, A tale of two parties, Control, C-Changes, Chant down Babylon, FAAAB, Graduation...all the episodes with Max and Liz^^ :D
Favorite character: Max Max Max! Sweet, passionate, sexy, beautiful, caring...I love him! :wink:
Anything else: I'm a die hard dreamer, I love them so much and I have a web site about them that it's the first italian dreamer site. :oops: I would like that there is also a great american site about them, I know only the definitive dreamer dictionary (I love this siteee :wink: ) but only this? They are the best! They deserve more web sites! :cry:
"You're what would bring me back.
Even if my molecules were spread out from here to whatever galaxy my home planet is in,
that wouldn't stop me. All my molecules would be like little homing pigeons.
They'd all zoom to you, and then I'd re-form." - Max Evans; Roswell High - The Watcher
Dreamer Idolatry - M&L community || My arts
dreamerfiend
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by dreamerfiend »

Name: Janelle
Interest: Everything dealing with Roswell, crocheting
Favorite Episodes: Graduaton,Max to the Max, White Room, Destiny, Michael,the guys and the great Snapple Caper, Sexual Healing, FAAAB,Changes, I married an alien, Busted, Behind the Music, Chant Down Babylon, Pilot, Departure, It's too late and its too bad, Cry your Name, Eotw. (i know i like a lot of eps)
Favorite Character: Its a tie between Max and Liz
Anything Else: I watch Buffy,Law&Order:SVU, Will&Grace and King of Queens. But for some reason no other show will be as good to me as Roswell is. I know I'm obsessed! :P :lol: Oh yeah I am a Dreamer, and always will be. :D
God is Love

Liz: You do have a destiny Max, you just heard it and I can't stand in the way of it.
Max: But you mean everything to me.
Destiny

Banner by Manda8706
Heavenli24
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Heavenli24 »

Name: Kirsten
Interests: TV, movies, music, books, fanfic, going to nightclubs/ pubs/bars with my mates.
Favourite Dreamer episode: Pilot, Heat Wave, Sexual Healing, EOTW.
Anything else: Just graduated from university this summer and planning on doing a Masters next year, but have to work full time this year to earn £8000 (about US$14,500) so I can afford to live next year!
txndreamer06
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by txndreamer06 »

Name: Courtney
Interests: Jason Behr, Roswell, and my friends
Favorite Dreamer Episode: Heat wave, Blind Date, Sexual Healing, Busted, and Graduaton
Anything Else: I also like One Tree Hill and Tru Calling.

Believing is seeing...
IRISH77
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IRISH77 »

Name: Irish
Interests: besides Jason Behr? Movies are a biggie!
Fav Dreamer Eppi: Any where there is Max and Liz, so about the whole thing!
But if I had to choose.... Sexual Healing, Blind Date, EOTW, and many more that I can't remember right now.
Live life by the 3 R's

Respect for Self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

I don't believe I've introduced myself yet, formally at least.

Name: Courtney
Interests: Too many to list. But the driving force in my life is journalism. I plan to become a reporter someday, in the not so distant future.
Favorite Dreamer episodes: Any moment with Max and Liz together is magical.
Anything else: Ask and I may just answer. :D
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Name: Melanie
Interests: Im a musician (I play 5 musical instruments; Cello, Double Bass, Trombone, Piano and Bass guitar and I sing). I am also a huge American TV junkie! I love Roswell, Smallville, Lost, Friends, Dawsons Creek etc.
Favorite Dreamer episodes: Viva Las Vegas (With Max and Liz's Vegas wedding shot - much preferred to there actual wedding!), Sexual Healing, Blind date and any other moments where there both in the same room without talking about Tess
Anything Else: Er...I roleplay and Im currently writing "Life and Love in London" on the AU with Aliens board. See my siggy for more details :D