Behrlyliz's Corner of the World

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Behrlyliz's Corner of the World

Post by behrlyliz »

I really don't need one of these pages considering that I haven't completed a fic yet but I'm in a monkey see, monkey do type of mood right now.

Towards the bottom of the page are snippets or descriptions of nine new fics.

The following stories are Works In Progress that are currently located on the AU/NA board. Just click on the banner & it will take you to the story

<center>Image</center>
Title:Coming Clean (Hiatus)
Couples/Category: AU, M/L No Aliens
Ratings: ADULT
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or it’s characters.
Summary: Liz and Max are friends with benefits until a certain blond comes between them...
Author's notes: The first chapter is Liz's Pov. From time to time there may be some character Pov. The first chapter talks a little about abortion. The idea for the story came from MTV's Laguna Beach. Some of the dialog may come from Laguna Beach and Roswell. I will give credit when using the shows dialog. But this first chapter is all me. This is my first fic so please be gentle.

Chapter 1

Liz Pov

Who would have known that life could be so complicated? When you think about it, it doesn’t really have to be but for some unknown reason I choose complexity over serenity. However this year, I’m starting fresh. This year I’m choosing serenity. That’s right…serenity…even if it kills me. Let me begin with introductions and a little insight into my life as to why it’s such a mess so that you will know my reasons for having this overwhelming need to come clean.

My name is Liz Parker and I’m a seventeen-year old senior. I live in Roswell, New Mexico. Roswell, the alien capital of the world is a beautiful place to live despite its alien connections. And no, I don’t know any aliens. It can be said that I live a charmed life. In fact, basically everyone I hang with lives a charmed life. For one thing, I live in West Roswell. And if you were going to live in Roswell, you’d really want to live on the west side. I’m not trying to sound like a snob or anything but the west side is where all of the wealthy families reside. I come from one of these families. My father, Jeffrey Parker is the founder and owner of Metachem Pharmaceuticals so we’re pretty well off. Nancy Parker is my mother and she isn’t your typical West Roswell wife. She actually works. She’s a scientist and helps my father run Metachem.

Jeffrey plus Nancy equals Michael and Liz Parker. We’re twins. We look nothing alike. I’m 5’3 with dark, brown, shoulder length hair and brown doe eyes. Michael is 6’1 with spiky light brown hair and eyes. He has this whole bad boy thing going on. And to my astonishment girls actually like him. Not only do Michael and I look nothing alike but also we are complete opposites. I for one take after my parents. I love science. I caught the bug when I was young. I consider myself intelligent. I’ve maintained a 4.0 grade point average through out high school. I’ve been accepted to Harvard, an achievement that pleases my parents very much. I’m part of the in crowd at school despite being president of the science club. Maria, my best friend, says that it gives me a quirky quality. But if you ask me, Maria is the quirky one. I’m very fortunate. Through their hard work, my parents have provided Michael and I with any and everything we could possibly want. I want to be just like them. They are my role models. I want to make them proud. I plan on being a molecular biologist and make waves in the science world. And I plan on providing for myself. I have no desire to live in this protected bubble for the rest of my life.

Michael on the other hand hates science. Which is really ironic since my dad plans on him taking over Metachem when he retires. Michael barely makes passing grades in science let alone run Metachem. A miracle will have to happen to change Michael into CEO material. Who knows, maybe life will change him. But for the moment, Michael is content living off of mom and dad. He openly admits his desire to be a playboy for life living off of them. Michael hates school. His favorite subject is lunch. He never takes anything seriously. He’s a slacker. He loves to party. He’s a player. He’s rude and sometimes down right cruel. I could go on and on listing his bad points. But believe it or not, we’re close. It must be the twin thing. Michael is two minutes older and he is very protective of me. If he has a weakness, it would be me. Oh… and maybe Maria. Those two hate each other or so they believe. I for one believe that they are secretly attracted to each other and just to chicken to do anything about it. Another one of Michael’s good points is that he’s very loyal to his friends. He’s had the same friends for as long as I’ve had mine, we sort of run in the same circle of friends. This tends to irritate both of us. He for one hates having me around all of the time. And it irritates me cause he goes all in “protective mode” when I’m dating someone in our circle. Even being as close as we are, we need space. But one good thing that has come out of us sharing friends is that it provides me with an ample supply of blackmailing ammunition.

I have two best friends, Maria Deluca and Isabel Evans. They have been my best friends since we were all in preschool together. We are the three amigos. We complement each other. Maria is a ball of energy with a touch of quirkiness to her. She has been appropriately nick named Hurricane Deluca. Just a warning, never get on her bad side. Never one to back down from a fight, she will chew you up and spit you out. If you ever have the pleasure of meeting Maria’s mother then you will know that the apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree. She’s a spitfire and so much fun. She’s like a girlfriend to Maria instead of a mom. Amy Deluca was eighteen years old when she had Maria. Maria’s father didn’t stick around which according to Amy was the best thing that he ever did for them. When Maria was three years old, her mother married some old wealthy land developer who died three months after their wedding. Now they’re loaded. Maria is 5’5 with shoulder length blonde hair and beautiful green eyes. She went through a pixie phase and chopped off all of her hair. She calls it her “temporary insanity” phase. It has since grown back. She is now in her color phase. She constantly dyes her hair. For the past two months she was a red head but now she’s blond again. She has a killer voice but refuses to play in Alex’s band, The Whits. She says that she’s not really a team player to be in a band; she’s more of a soloist. That’s Maria for you.

Isabel Evans is my other best friend or perhaps I should say oldest friend. She’s a year older than us and I’ve known her literally all of my life. Our parents have been friends since before we were even thought of. Philip and Diane Evans are both attorneys and own Evans and Associates. They handle all legal matters for Metachem. Our parents have run in the same social circles for years. Michael and I grew up with Isabel and her brother Max. I’ve probably had more dinners at the Evans’ than I have at my own home. My mom isn’t much of a cook unlike Diane. Diane is another working wife of West Roswell but she always makes time for her family. It’s very important to her that they all share a home cooked meal for dinner. Call her old fashion with a modern day twist. She’s been like a second mom to me. We have a really close relationship and I can tell her anything. Things I would never consider telling my mom. Not that my mother and I aren’t close but my mom on occasion has been known to freak out, especially when it’s concerning anything sex related which causes her to think that she is losing her little girl. Diane is very down to earth without the freaking out part. It’s funny but Isabel says the same thing about my mom. Maybe when talking about sex, it helps if the child isn’t your own. Anyway back to Isabel. Isabel is the ice queen. She tends to be a little frigid if she doesn’t know you. But once you break through all of her glacial layers, you’ll discover that she has a very warm and caring heart. She devotes so much of her time to her different charities. She does so much more than merely donating money; she gives of herself. I think the happiest I’ve ever seen Isabel is when she is giving of her time to those that are less fortunate. She truly has a giving spirit, which makes her a beautiful person. She’s beautiful on the inside but many guys would say that’s nothing compared to her outside beauty. In a word, hot. Isabel is hot. She’s 5’8 with long blond hair and brown eyes. She has been blessed with curves in all of the right places. Maria and I were always envious of her curves. I’m lacking from the waist upward but I’ve been told that my best asset is my ass and legs. When Isabel attended West Roswell High, she was the Elle McPherson of the entire school. She was the most fashionable person in school. You either hated her cause she was a bitch to you or you wanted to be like her, for Isabel truly ran the school. It was her turf. She now attends fashion school in New York City. She wants to design clothes. We don’t get to see her very often since she has been away at school. I miss her. I know she misses us, especially Max. You’ve heard of the over protective big brother, i.e. Michael, well Isabel is the over protective big sister. She’s like a lioness guarding her cubs when it comes to Max. It’s hard for her to see any of his faults except when it is concerning me.

Max Evans is a senior at West Roswell High and Michael’s best friend. Max is a player and likes to party just like Michael. They are so much alike except Max takes school seriously. He has a 3.89 grade point average and we share a lot of advance placement classes together. Max has also been accepted to Harvard. He’s going to be an attorney just like his parents, which I personally feel, is the best occupation for him. He has the gift of words and he can charm the pants off of anyone. And while on the subject of Max Evans, he and I have history. Lots of it. Hence, the complication factor of my life that I spoke of earlier. But I’ve decided to make a clean break from the Maxwell Abyss. Max and I are friends and while in the past he’s been known as my boyfriend, we’re currently in the friend zone. Well…the friends with benefits zone but I’ve put an end to that. I put an end to that last week. So now we are just friends sans the benefits part. I can’t deal with the drama any longer. I want more and I don’t want to share him. And that’s exactly what I was doing before. Our relationship was open…very open…on his part that is. I was only seeing him so there lays the problem. I have to watch myself around him. Max is gorgeous. He’s 6’1 with short brown hair and the most beautiful soulful, hazel eyes. I could stare into them forever. One look into his eyes and I’m a goner. Those eyes can get me to do anything and they have.

Max was my boyfriend for two years. We started going out the summer before our sophomore year. To say that Michael was mad at Max when he learned of our relationship is an understatement. He was furious. They actually stopped being friends for about two weeks but Michael got over it when he realized that Max had genuine feelings for me and despite his player reputation, would never hurt me. Even though I wasn’t his first kiss or first girlfriend, he was my first kiss and first boyfriend. We share two firsts together, though. We were each other’s first love and we lost our virginity to each other. All in all, I would say that the two years that we were together were good…no… great but that all changed the beginning of this past summer.

Around the middle of May, I learned that I was pregnant. It was horrible. Max and I were so scared but he handled it much better than I did. He kept saying that everything would be fine and that we would make it through this together. I wasn’t very nice to him during this time. I blamed him for getting me pregnant which is ridiculous because it takes two to make a baby but you know how it’s always easier to blame others for what’s wrong in your life instead of yourself. We were too young to be parents. I had my whole life ahead of me. I had goals. I wasn’t going to end up being another statistic. Surprisingly, Max wanted the baby while I didn’t. Neither Max nor I were raised in pro-choice families. Our parents were dead set against abortions. That still did not stop me from contemplating having an abortion but that decision was taken away from me. I miscarried four weeks later. I was eleven weeks pregnant. You would think that I would have been relieved but I wasn’t. I felt really guilty because I’m more than 99.9% sure that I would have had an abortion. I realized too late that there was a precious life growing inside of me and I was going to kill it, like it was nothing. Something that was a part of Max and I, which should have been viewed as special, I was going to kill. Now that it was gone, I realized that I wanted the baby but it’s too late now. I started to believe that was my punishment for considering aborting it. I became depressed. I couldn’t talk to anyone about losing the baby because Max and I never told anyone. I couldn’t talk to Max because I felt guilty over not wanting the baby while he did. Even to this day no one knows but the two of us.

I felt as though my relationship with Max had gotten too complicated and I didn’t want it anymore so I broke up with him. He was really hurt. I didn’t see him for about a month afterwards. We started seeing each other again around the end of July but it was casual. We friendly dated. Neither one of us wanted to get back into something heavy even though we started having sex again. Since it was casual we decided that it was acceptable to date others, which Max started to do. I was content with seeing only Max, besides any date I had was a disaster thanks to Max and Michael. Somehow, they always found out where we were going and would show up and ruin the date. Max would watch us like a hawk shooting death glares at my date. Once he even got into a fight with Tommy Toliver when he gave me a kiss. So, I stopped going out on dates, I mean why even bother? Max continued dating. It didn’t bother me at first because he would always tell me that he loved only me and I assumed that I was the only one that he was sleeping with.

That is until Tess moved to town. I always knew that she was going to be trouble. I could see it in his eyes. He liked her a lot. He would take her out on dates and I started noticing the frequency of the dates. We were still seeing each other and having sex on a regular basis. But what disturbed me was the fact that he didn’t seem to go out with anyone else. He only dated Tess and I. Tess and I weren’t friends. She couldn’t stand me because of my relationship with Max. I didn’t really have anything against her besides the fact that it seemed as though she and Max were getting closer. We even shared some of the same friends. Pam Troy and I were friends and she was Tess’ best friend. Two months ago I heard through mutual friends that Max and Tess were having sex. I confronted Max about it and he said that it wasn’t true, that he and Tess were only friends. I let it go. Max has never lied to me before so I took his word for it. He wasn’t my boyfriend anymore and I couldn’t be upset if he dated. That was what we both agreed to and it wasn’t his fault if I didn’t see anyone else. I just couldn’t shake the feeling that there was more going on between them. Last week while I was in Max’s jeep, my purse dropped on the floor and the loose change in my purse spilled out onto the floor. Some of it rolled under the floor mat. I lifted the mat to retrieve my change and that’s when I saw them. It was four condoms hidden under the floor mat. I was on the pill and that was the only form of contraceptive we used. I wanted to know the truth and there it was staring me dead in the face. There was no denying that he and Tess were having sex. Max was lying to me. Max never lied to me. I was so hurt. I started crying and Max just kept saying that he was sorry. That Tess meant nothing to him. That she was just a means to a nut and that what we share is love. I wanted to scream. After everything that we’ve been through, he was trying to run game on me. On me! I ended things with him that night. Max is still leaving messages on my cell saying that he loves me and never meant to hurt me. That he wants me back. He sure has a funny way of showing it. Call me crazy but I don’t see how his dick in Tess Harding is showing me love.

So there you have it, the drama that has become my life. Max has changed so much since dating Tess. Sometimes I don’t even know who he is. But that’s no longer my concern. Max and I are strictly friends, nothing more nothing less. I am officially ridding myself of any unnecessary drama. I’m coming clean.

Tbc...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>Thanks to the talented Anniepoo98 for this beautiful banner.</center>

Title: One West Roswell
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell, it’s characters or One Tree Hill
Summary: Liz and Michael are best friends while Max and Maria are part of the in crowd. Michael and Max are really brothers but Philip Evans has nothing to do with Michael. The story starts off UC but changes to CC.
Author's notes: This story is based on the concept of One Tree Hill. I'm using the One Tree Hill story line but I've added the Roswell characters.

Part 1

Liz Parker closes her locker while shaking her head at her best friend in disbelief. She follows his gaze as he watches head cheerleader, Maria DeLuca walk down the crowded hallway of West Roswell High School.

“It’s SO not going to happen”, she says while giving her friend a look of sympathy and running a hand through her long, silky, brown hair. “One, she’s miss popularity, head cheerleader and homecoming queen. Two, she’s the girl friend of the star basketball player of West Roswell High and number one jack ass, Max Evans. Three, I love you but in her eyes and the entire school body you are the bastard child of Phillip Evans, father of said star basketball player.”

Michael Guerin wasn’t one of the in-crowd but under normal circumstances, he probably could’ve had a shot with Maria. He was 6’1, medium build, spiky brown hair and bad boy good looks. Unfortunately for him, paternity knocked him out of the race before he even had a chance to be in the race.

Michael turns around and glares at his best friend of ten years. “One, I’m not fixated on Maria. Two, I’m not a bastard.”

Liz immediately wishes that she could retract point three. “Michael, I’m sorry. I wasn’t calling you a bastard. I would never call you that but unfortunately a lot of students here would, especially friends of Max. And… with Maria being his girlfriend, there’s a strong possibility that she would be among that group. I just don’t want to see you hurt. You are one of the most caring, good-hearted people I know. You’re real and that’s very hard to find in this school full of fake people. Besides you could do SO much better than Maria.”

Michael smiles at his friend appreciatively but is still a little hurt. He knows that she would never call him that and was only trying to help him by giving him a dose of reality. Even to this day, he’s still just a little touchy on the subject of his father. It’s really hard to take rejection especially when it comes from a parent. His mother and father were high school sweet hearts. His father was the star of the West Roswell High basketball team and was thought to have a very promising basketball career ahead of him. He received a full scholarship to attend Duke University. It was the first semester of his freshman year when he learned that his girl friend Karen was pregnant. According to his mother, the plan was for Phillip Evans to finish college and they would wed when he graduated. One Diane Evans changed that plan. The day after his birth, his father showed up to the hospital to announce that he was married and his wife Diane was pregnant with twins. His father showed up to the hospital to give Michael his name and set up child support arrangements with the exclusion of visitation, seeing that he didn’t want to upset his wife. Karen Guerin told Phillip Evans where to stick his name and child support. She would raise her child her self without his help. Phillip Evans has never been a part of his life.

“Don’t sweat it.” He answers Liz. “Let’s go before we’re late for bio.”

“Sure”, she responds. She and Michael have been friends forever and she knows exactly what he’s thinking at this moment and says, “Michael, you can’t let it get to you. From what I hear, he did you a favor. They say that he’s really hard on Max. He’s a real jackass to him. Where do you think Max learned it? And I personally wouldn’t want a jack ass for a best friend.” She gives him a little smile and wraps an arm around his waist and leads him to bio.

Max Evans sits in his bio class staring down at his test. There were seventy-five questions on the test and he hasn’t even answered half of them. He looks up at the clock on the wall showing just fifteen minutes left before the bell rings. He glances to his left at Liz Parker, his lab partner, as she lays her pencil down and walks her test up to place it on Mr. Nelson’s desk. Miss Science WOULD be the first one finished he thinks to himself. Liz was the smartest person in their junior class. She would be a sure win for valedictorian come senior year. She sits back down next to him. Max looks over at her and she rolls her eyes at him. Max wonders what’s crawled up her ass. It was no secret that she couldn’t stand him. But he couldn’t remember doing anything to piss her off today.

Max mouths “What?” She looks at him and shakes her head while pointing to his exam. Max shrugs his shoulders and then turns back to his test, trying to concentrate. After five minutes, he’s still no further along on the test. He answers five more questions. This test is hard as fuck and I have ten minutes left to complete the test he thinks to himself. There’s no way I can complete the remaining thirty-five questions in time. Max lets out a small breath while rubbing his temples. The bell rings and he stands up and gathers his books and walks the test to Mr. Nelson’s desk.

Max tries to make his way out of the room but Mr. Nelson’s voice stops him. “Mr. Evans, May I speak with you for a moment?”

“Yea…what’s up Mr. Nelson?” Max asks dreading the answer.

“You are aware that you are borderline failing this class?” Mr. Nelson states while adjusting his eyeglasses. “One more failing mark and you will have a failing average for this class. And you and I are both aware that one failing mark will cut you from the team.” Mr. Nelson picks up Max’s test and scans it. “Max, you have only completed a little over half of the test. Even if you answered each question correctly, which I seriously doubt you did, that’s still not enough to give you a passing score.”

“I know Mr. Nelson. Science has never been a strong subject for me. It’s just really hard for me to understand. I read the chapter a dozen times and review my notes but I just end up drawing a blank when testing. I don’t know what to do.” Max answers honestly.

“Mr. Evans, Do you even realize who you have as a lab partner? I picked the lab partners for this very reason. Where one may be a little weak in science, the other is strong. Liz Parker is an excellent student. She excels in science. I suggest that you get your lab partner to help you. I'll tell you what, I'll allow you a retest just this one time. You have one week. Please ask Elizabeth for help”

“Easier said than done” Max mumbles under his breath. “Thanks Mr. Nelson, I’ll do that.”

Max leaves the room with only one thing on his mind. He wanders the hallways of West Roswell High with one objective, one destination, Liz Parker.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>Banner provided by the talented Raychelxluscious</center>

<center>Image</center>
<center>Memorie's Story With the Most Promise Nominee Round 2</center>

<center>Image</center>
<center>Runner up for story with the most promise --Invitation to Trouble</center>

Title: Invitation To Trouble
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell, it’s characters or the movie Little Black Book.
Summary: Because of her insecurities, Max's girlfriend investigates his personal life for a work assignment. She believes that he's hiding a few things or particularly someone . Sorry I suck at summaries .
Author's notes: This story is based on the movie Little Black Book. I watched the movie and thought it would be cute to add a little Roswell to it. This story starts off UC but changes to CC.

Prologue

Boston

Liz Parker sits in the green room of the Josslyn Monroe Show. She waits anxiously for the producers to summons her for the pre interview that Lisa so graciously arranged for her. In an attempt to calm her nerves she inhales a deep breath and exhales. She looks at the mirror on the opposite wall from her and takes a good look at herself. She’s wearing a yellow and white floral sundress and yellow sandals. She wears her brown hair piled up high in a curly ponytail with long ringlets of hair cascading down on both sides of her face. She gives herself the once over and decides that she looks presentable and every bit the studious student. She wanted to make a good impression. It was plain and simple; she needed this grant that the Josslyn Monroe Show was giving to one extraordinary collegiate student.

She couldn’t believe that she was in Boston and hadn’t even bothered to notify anyone that she was in town but that was a condition of the pre interview rules. But still, she should at least call him she thinks to herself. She grabs her cell phone and dials his number. She gets his voicemail and leaves a message.

Hey it’s me. Guess what? I’m in Boston taking care of some business but I’d really like to see you. I NEED to see you, tonight. I’m staying downtown at the Hilton, room 908. Call me on my cell when you get this message. Talk to you soon. Love you, bye.

As soon as she ends the call, her cell phone rings playing the tune of Scottie Doesn’t Know from the movie Eurotrip. The screen displays his name but before she can answer it, Connie who was introduced to her earlier as one of the associate producers of the show tells her that they’re ready for her. She sends the call to voicemail and places the cellular phone in her purse.

“Why don’t you place your purse in one of those lockers?” Connie suggests.

“Okay, thanks.” Liz smiles her appreciation and places her purse in the locker.

Connie opens the door and smiles warmly. “Right this way, Miss Parker.” Connie speaks while guiding her towards a closed door. “You’re on.”, says the producer as the door opens and Liz is pushed through it.

The door closes shut and Liz is left standing behind the closed door. She’s momentarily blinded as she’s hit with bright lights from every angle. She glances around and notices that she’s on a stage with talk show host Josslyn Monroe and an audience full of people. Thinking that she’s entered through the wrong door, she immediately turns around and tries to open the door but it wont budge.

“Welcome, Miss Parker.”

After hearing her name, Liz turns around and sees Josslyn Monroe smiling at her while holding a microphone, “Miss Parker, come on down. Do you have any idea why you’re here today?”

Liz walks down the three steps on to the stage and gets a better view of the stage. She observes four chairs. Two of the chairs are empty and Lisa and her archenemy Pamela Troy occupy the other two.

Confusion clouds her face as she answers Josslyn’s question, “I’m supposed to be here for a pre interview for the grant that your show is giving to one lucky student.” She notices that she’s featured on the overhead screen. Liz looks out in the audience and discerns her friend Tess Harding fuming in her seat. Immediately a lump forms in her throat and a feeling of dread plummets down to her stomach. This was definitely bad and she braced herself for whatever Josslyn would reveal.

“That’s right or at least that’s what Serena one of our newest associate producers lead you to believe.” Josslyn relates. “I believe you know her as Lisa. Apparently, you and Serena have something in common or rather someone.”

At that moment Liz notices the overhead screen and what she sees on the screen shocks her to her very core. There on the screen is a picture of Max and three smaller pictures of Serena, Pamela and herself with the heading, ‘Is Max Evans the perfect guy or the perfect liar?’

“Oh My god!” Liz exclaims wide-eyed in panicked disbelief.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>Another amazing banner courtesy of Raychelxluscious.</center>

<center>Image</center>
<center>ARFC's Most Heartwarming FanFic</center>

Another Morning Stoner
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or it’s characters. I got the title of this story from a song by And you will know us by the trail of the dead. I just love the song and decided to make it Liz's favorite song.
Summary: Liz runs out of Max's life, their senior year of high school and the two meet up unexpectantly in college.

Prologue

Eighteen months ago.

The room was dark and eerily quiet with the exception of the storm going on outside. The only illumination in the room comes from a desk lamp and the occasional streak of lightning that can be seen from the window. The thunder roars and is deafening causing the walls of the room to vibrate a little. With tears streaming down her face, she stares at him as if looking at a stranger. Did she even know him? He had the same familiar short brown spiky hair and soulful looking hazel eyes. But this couldn’t be her Max, the boy she had given her heart, body and soul to. The boy she had known all of her life, her childhood friend. No…this person standing before her was a complete stranger and at this very moment she hated him.

She wipes the tears from her face and clears her throat and voices the same question again.

“Are you saying that you don’t want it?” She asks through clenched teeth while maintaining eye contact with him. The same eyes that she would lose herself in, she now openly glares at. She would be strong.

He looks into her doe brown eyes and sees an emotion that he’d never seen directed towards him before. Hatred. Did she really feel that way about him? Could she feel that way about him? His heart pounds in fear of the answers. He heard her question and knew that he owed her honesty no matter what the consequences were. He meets her glare and answers.

“Yes… I don’t want it…I’m only seventeen. We’re not even out of high school yet. I’m not ready for this. Think about how this will affect our lives. People will talk and our parents are going to kill us.” Max looks down at his shoes and continues, “I…I think you should have an abortion… I’ll pay for it. You should do this as soon as possible. We could even go this weekend. We can go someplace where no one knows us or our parents.”

His words cause tears to trickle down her face. She was going to be strong but his words hurt her too much. They cut like a knife through her heart. He was speaking to her as if she were just someone he casually fucks instead of his girlfriend of two years and childhood friend. How could he treat her so coldly?

“How can you ask that of me? I can’t kill our baby. It’s us. Part of us.” Liz shakes her head, “I won’t”.

“You’re not killing it. It’s not really alive until it’s born.” Max tries desperately to reason.

Liz stands quietly rooted to the spot turning a deaf ear to his futile pleas while gazing upon him with cold, disenchanted eyes of contempt.

“How can you even think of doing this to me?” Max panics, “Was this part of a plan? Are you trying to trap me? C-cause if you are, it’s not going to work. I’m not going to marry you…I-I don’t want this. I’m not ready…God…Liz, I don’t want it. You can’t have this baby.”

She looks at him with tears streaming down her face. “We’re through. I never want to see you again.” she states through gritted teeth, “I hate you.”

“Fuck!” Max closes his eyes and silently curses as a very tearful and distraught Liz runs out of the room, out of the house and into the storm. Seconds later, the sound of her car speeding away can be heard. Max sits down on his bed and rubs his temples in frustration never knowing this would be the last time he would see her until…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>My own creation</center>

Title: Fate Stepped In
Author: behrlyliz
Couples/Category: AU/NA, UC/CC, M/T, K/L, M/L, K/T
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or Days of Our Lives. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN and Days of Our Lives is the property of NBC. Anyway, I don’t own em, just borrowing em, so no infringement is intended.
Summary: Max and Liz were high school sweethearts and upon graduation became engaged. They mutually broke off their engagement during freshman year, deciding that neither was ready for marriage and wanted to experience new relationships while the two attended different colleges on different coasts. They gradually lost touch and eventually went on with their lives, marrying different people. Seven years later, fate has stepped in, bringing Max and Liz crashing back into each other’s lives, as two couples in troubled marriages foolishly decide to use science, as a last ditch effort to save their marriage.
Author's note: This story is based on the In Vitro Fertilization and love square storyline involving Sean, Belle, Phillip and Mimi on the American soap opera, Days of Our Lives. I thought it would be fun to add a little Roswell to it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And now for your reading pleasure, here's a look at nine stories I have in the works that will be coming soon to a board near you:

Seeds of Yesterday
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or it’s characters.
Summary: Liz returns to Roswell with her mother after sixteen years of living in California. It's said that sometimes children repeat the sins of their parents. Some times they may even have to correct the sins. Will Liz have to live the life her mother detests and left behind?

Chapter 1

An olive green Jeep Wrangler whizzes through the scorching desert air intent on reaching its destination. The familiar sign on highway 285 south reads Welcome to Roswell. Roswell, New Mexico, alien capital of the world. The driver groans inwardly while reflecting on her predicament. She was back in Roswell after sixteen years of being away. Even though this was the place she grew up, she would hardly call it her home. As that famous saying goes, home is where the heart is and her heart certainly wasn’t in Roswell, New Mexico.

To her, Roswell represented all things she despised. It was high society at its best, with their entire ‘I’m better than you’ raison d'être and ‘only the best will do’ mind-sets. As a teenager she openly defied the norms of Roswell’s high society to the consternation of her parents. Instead of conforming to their rules of etiquette, she was insolent and brutally honest which often times resulted in heated arguments with her parents. Correction, heated ‘discussions’ as her mother would say, for it was considered bad breeding to argue as uncivilized individuals.

She was raised with a silver spoon in her mouth. A world full of wealth and privilege yet she rejected it. To most people that life style would be a blessing but to her it was a curse. That way of life was stifling and she craved freedom. Freedom she would never have if she had remained in Roswell. From the very onset of her birth, her life was planned out by her parents. They knew what schools she would attend, who were acceptable as her friends and who she would eventually marry. That’s why she rebelled and fled from Roswell at the age of sixteen.

However, she was back in Roswell with her tail between her legs. She stayed away for sixteen years. They were sixteen fruitless years of trying to prove that she could make it on her own. She was a complete and utter failure. She hated being back and giving her parents the satisfaction of knowing that they were right. She would grin and bear it though for the sake of her daughter, for she wanted more for her. Her daughter was highly intelligent and was Harvard bound. She knew that being a GED educated waitress with a few community college courses behind her belt was hardly the way to ensure Harvard for her daughter but with her daughter’s excellent grades and her parent’s clout, Harvard was a definite possibility.

Her mother was completely ecstatic at the prospect of having her daughter and granddaughter ‘home’ were they belonged. She knew her mother and could practically hear the wheels turning in her head as they spoke on the telephone a few weeks ago making the final arrangements for their arrival. One thing she was certain of is the fact that there would be no formal party marking their arrival. Roswell’s last memory of her was of a hellion, sixteen year old, unwed mother. How could one celebrate the return of such a daughter? It would be a total embarrassment.

Her daughter was another story all together. She knew without a doubt that her mother would arrange a coming out celebration for her once she settled in. It was the appropriate thing to do, bringing her out in to society as a proper young lady. She knew that her mother would view this opportunity as her chance to correct the damage that she had inflicted upon her granddaughter by refusing to raise her in Roswell and away from their influence. Now was her time to give her granddaughter all the fine things in life she deserved that had been denied by her daughter. She knew all of this and was prepared for it. She even warned her daughter of it.

The streetlight ahead brings her out of her reverie as she prepares to make a left hand turn into the exclusive gated community of Gilcrest Springs. She pulls to a stop once she reaches the security center. In sixteen years since she last graced Gilcrest Springs with her presence there were only a few visible changes. The security booth was replaced by a mini-house looking security center and there were now two lanes of incoming traffic. One for visitors that had to check in with the security center and the other outer right lane which was reserved for the residents of Gilcrest Springs to pass through.

The security guard approaches the car and she rolls her window down.

“Hi. I’m visiting 6266 Murray Lane, the Parker’s Residence.” She explains.

“Oh, yes Miss Parker, your mother informed us earlier today of your arrival.” The guard smiles but it doesn’t quite reach his eyes. She could tell he was exhausted and ready to leave but he remained cordial none the less. “Here’s your gate opener. I just need your signature indicating the gate opener is now in your possession. Sign right here. Now if you would just give me a second to take down your license plate, you can be on your way.”

As the security guard heads toward the back of the Jeep to scribble down her license plate number, she glances to her right and smiles as she takes in the sight of her daughter quietly asleep in the passenger side of the jeep. She looks like an innocent angel. Her mouth is slightly ajar and the sound of little puffs of air departing her mouth can be heard. She pushes a stand of dark brown hair behind her daughter’s ear. The drive from Los Angeles had been long and tiring and it was a wonder she wasn’t in a deep coma herself. It’s then she notices the guard signaling her to proceed. She sends up a silent prayer that 6266 Murray Lane doesn’t become her daughter’s confinement as it once was her’s. She takes a deep, cleansing breath and drives the jeep in the direction of Murray Lane.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>Thanks to ~Amara~ for providing this terrific banner</center>

Justice for All
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or the movie Wild Things.
Summary: This story is based on the movie Wild Things. Max is framed for a crime he didn't commit.
AN - Just remember when reading this story that things are not as they seem.
Warning: Story deals with murder & rape. Some scenes may be graphic.

Prologue

Roswell City Jail

Twenty-three year old Max Evans rubs the surface of the cold, silver bench in his jail cell contemplating his current situation. He rubs his face and lets out a sigh of frustration. He’d been housed up in this hell hole for the past twelve hours while he patiently waits for his brother in-law and attorney, Jesse Ramirez to bail him out. While many would be wondering how their life became such disarray, Max was simply anxious to get the hell out of there. He was a biology teacher at West Roswell High School, a very popular and well loved teacher at that. He was especially a favorite among the young female student population. He was well aware of this fact and took extra care so as not to put himself in any kind of compromising situations with his young and impressionable students. It was really unavoidable not to have so many of his students ‘in love’ with him for he was a very attractive young man and add to the fact that he was a lot closer to their age than most of the teachers there. He was six feet tall with an athlete’s physique. He had short brown hair that spiked up a little in the front, a chiseled jaw line and piercing hazel eyes. His eyes were said to be one of his best features. He wasn’t a vain man but he was very confident and cautious. Even this cautiousness wasn’t enough to prevent the current situation. He was in jail for rape. He was being accused of raping one of his teenage biology students and not just any student but seventeen year old Tess Harding.

The Hardings are one of the wealthiest families in Roswell and had influence over every aspect of the city, from the news papers to the Mayor’s office and unfortunately for Max, the police department. Tess Harding was the heiress to the Harding fortune. Tess’ grandfather, Edward Harding Senior, willed the entire fortune to Tess for he didn’t quite like or trust his daughter in-law, Veronica Harding. It was rumored to be a fortune of over one hundred million dollars and Tess wouldn’t have control of that fortune until her thirtieth birthday or the death of her mother, which ever came first.

The Harding name held clout and the police department was taking her confession very seriously, not that they wouldn’t take a rape victim seriously but just the name Harding put more urgency to the situation. Plan and simple, Max Evans was a doomed man. There was no way that he would get a fair trial. It would have to be a miracle to get him off of the charges.

The clanking of the guard’s keys bring Max out of his reverie as the cell door slides open and Jesse Ramirez steps in carrying his brief case. Max lets out a sigh of relief at the sight of his brother in-law. Jesse was in legal mode dressed in a dark blue suit standing stiffly to the side while waiting for the guard to vacate the cell before discussing anything with his client. The guard closes the cell door leaving the two alone to discuss the matter at hand. Max stands up and makes his way over to his brother in-law extending his hand but Jesse forgoes the handshake in lieu of a brotherly hug. It hurt him to his heart to see Max, the man he has come to think of as a brother in this situation. He knew without a doubt that the charges were false for Max was a good man even though he was a bit of a player but unfortunately the police department and the whole of Roswell wouldn’t view him as such. His player status would definitely mark him a guilty man and Jesse would just have to work twice as hard to make sure that it didn’t.

“Thanks for coming.” Max speaks.

Jesse shakes his head unwilling to be thanked for doing what he would do for any family member. “Hey, it’s not necessary. We’re family remember.”

“Isabel’s here but they would only allow me back to visit with you. She sends her love though and wants me to make sure that you know she believes in your innocence.” Jesse continues.

Max smiles his appreciation and takes a seat once again on the cold bench. Jesse opens his brief case and takes out a vanilla folder. He closes the brief case and places it on the floor next to his right foot. “I’ve reviewed your case and I’m not going to bullshit you. We’ve got one bumpy road ahead of us. If this was any other girl besides Tess Harding, it would be a simple case of her word against yours. They have no physical evidence against you. The rape kit performed on Tess confirmed that she did indeed have sex but there was no presence of semen or any DNA evidence to link you to her.”

“Well, I’m confused. If there’s no DNA evidence to link me to her, then why am I still here and why would you say that we’ve got a bumpy road ahead of us?” Max interrupts.

“Like I said, if it were any other girl, it would be that simple but it’s Tess Harding and her last name is the problem. The Hardings basically own this town and the fact that you’ve been with practically every available, wealthy woman, it’s not going to help your case.” Jesse informs.

Max looks confused as he rubs his temples with the pads of his index fingers. “Exactly, I’ve been linked to several women not little girls. Shouldn’t that help my case?” Max deduces. “I mean…just because I’ve dated a few socialites…doesn’t make me a rapist.”

“I know but Veronica Harding is out for your blood. I mean look at it from her point of view. She’s being told that you have hurt her daughter and add to it the fact that your past relationship with her ended disastrously, it’s expected for her to be on the war path. We just have to show her that we’re just as determined as she. If it’s a war she wants, then we’ll bring it.” Jesse resolutely states. “Don’t worry Max. I’m going to do all that I can to get you out of here and clear your name.”

“Thanks Jesse.” Max begins.

“No. What did I tell you? This is what family is for.” Jesse interjects. “Now I’m trying to get the judge to set bail. Just sit tight and we’ll have you out of here in a couple of hours.”

“I don’t really foresee me going any where.” Max voices good-humoredly trying to lighten the mood.

“I suppose not.” Jesse chuckles lightly. “Take care Max.”

The guard opens the cell and Jesse exits leaving Max alone once more with his own thought of doom.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>wonderful banner made by Onarek.</center>

Title: Battle of the Bands
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell, it’s characters
Summary: Max and Liz are in rival bands. Liz is a member of Antarian Princess along with Tess, Maria & Isabel while Max is a member of Four Square along with Kyle, Michael and Alex. This is the story of their rise to fame and love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The following stories may be posted under the pen name of Dreamer Babe.

<center>Image</center>
<center>This gorgeous banner is the artistry of CandyDreamQueen</center>

Title: Out of Harm's Way
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell or it's characters
Summary: After four-year-old Elizabeth Parker witnesses the murder of her parents, she's put in the witness protection program and shipped off to Roswell to become a member of the Evans' household. Before Nancy Parker was killed, she placed a chained key around Liz's neck, which unknowingly means destruction for one man. Now twelve years later, Liz’s life is in jeopardy as trouble finds it’s way to Roswell in search of her and the key.

Chapter 1

“Mommy. Where are we going?” Whispers four-year-old Elizabeth Parker clad only in a pair of pink Strawberry Short Cake pajamas and pink fuzzy house slippers while holding onto her big sister’s hand who was also similarly dressed in the matching lavender pair of Strawberry Short Cake pajamas as their mother quietly leads them through the second story hallway of their opulent beach home.

“Shhh.” Nancy Parker places a shaky finger up to her lips in an attempt to quiet her daughter. “Elizabeth and Tessa, I need for the two of you to be very quiet. I don’t want to hear a peep out of you.”

She tries in vain to hold back her tears for the last thing she wants to do is frighten her daughters but she soon realizes that it’s a futile attempt. She can no more prevent the tears that quietly trickle down her face anymore than she can control the trembling of her body. She grabs a hold of six-year-old Tessa’s hand who in turn clutches her sister’s tiny hand and continues her trek down the hallway on tiptoe. She reaches the final bedroom door at the end of the hall and gently turns the doorknob clockwise gaining entrance into the room. She closes the door and secures the lock. She finds her eldest daughter, hair tousled from sleep looking wide-eyed and panicked sitting cross-legged in the middle of her bed.

“Mom, what’s going on?” Fourteen-year-old Serena hysterically questions as she stares into the tear streaked face of her mother. “Who are those men downstairs with daddy and why did they just charge into our home like they own the place?”

“Honey, calm down and keep quiet. Your father doesn’t want those men to know that we’re in the house.” Nancy calmly states while smoothing Serena’s wild mane of curly brown hair. “Rena, I need you to dial 911.”

Serena reaches for the white cordless phone that sat atop of her white, wicker nightstand. She presses the talk button and raises the phone to her ear. A bewildered expression crosses her face and she presses the talk button once again. She repeats the action a few times and says, “Mom, there’s no dial tone.”

Nancy tries to quell the overwhelming emotion of fear and despair that have settled in the pit of her stomach. She should have expected this. These men mean business so of course they would have cut the phone cords. If it weren’t for her girls, she would be in full freak-out mode but for their sakes, she has to remain rational for that was the only way they could come out of this situation alive. She and Jeffrey both knew that once Khivar, the leader of the Antarian Criminal Organization, got wind of the fact that his most trusted accountant was turning states evidence, all hell would break loose. They prepared for this but obviously something went wrong for the Federal Agents assigned to protect their family were nowhere in sight.

“Rena, get your cell phone and dial 911.” Nancy instructs as she moves over to the window. She opens the window and quickly scans their surroundings. They were only two stories off the ground but it would still be a long ways to the bottom, nonetheless it was their only option for escape.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>This beautiful banner is provided by Zoe Starr</center>

Title: Consequences of One Night
Summary: Max and Liz met during their freshman year of college and soon became best friends and roommates. Their friendship was strictly platonic until one night a couple of months before Max is set to wed his current girlfriend. This is the story of the fallout from that one night as the very foundation of their friendship is tested.

Chapter 1

Tick…tick…tick is the only sound that can be heard through out the tiny bathroom as Liz Parker and one of her good friends, Isabel Evans nervously wait with bated breath for the sound of the alarm to go off. Never in a million years would Liz have pictured herself in this predicament, anxiously waiting for possibly life altering results. Just a week earlier, she donned a white cap and gown for graduation. She had successfully completed four years of college and later in the fall would start Medical School. She should be out partying but instead she’s cramped in her tiny bathroom quietly awaiting her fate. Three minutes later, two perfectly formed pink lines stare mockingly into her face as she holds the test stick in her trembling hand.

Isabel grabs the test stick from Liz’s hand and places it on the marbled, counter-top. She places her hand on top of Liz’s in an attempt to steady it.

“That was the longest three minutes of my life.” Isabel chuckles lightly, while trying to ease the tension. “Liz, are you okay?”

There’s no response from Liz as she stands rooted to the spot, her face ashen in color as she rapidly blinks back unshed tears. With her mind running a mile a minute, she tries to process the fact that the test is positive and she’s pregnant. The complication factor of her life has just risen ten degrees.

“Maybe I took the test too soon.” Liz states in a last ditch effort to discredit the results of the pregnancy test. “Maybe you have to miss more than one period?”

Isabel picks up the purple and white box and proceeds to read the label. “No. It says here that you can begin testing for pregnancy 6 to 8 days after conception so you don’t have to wait for a missed period. It also states that it’s 99% accurate.”

As the scientist mode of her personality kicks into gear, Liz fool heartedly reasons, “As long as it’s 99% accurate there’s a 1% chance my results are inaccurate. I could be that 1%. I should just make an appointment with my doctor.”

“I think you should definitely make an appointment to see your doctor.” Isabel starts, “But…I seriously doubt the test gave you an incorrect result.”

That was all it took for the floodgates to open as a river of tears pools from her eyes. She couldn't believe this was the consequence of one, reckless night of forbidden passion with her best friend. There goes trying to pretend the night never happened for two pink lines were telling her otherwise. She slowly sinks to the floor tenting her knees parallel to her chest. Her arms cradle her legs as she rests her head, face down on her knees and cries her heart out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Title: Tangled Webs
Summary: Zander Maxwell Evans and his twin sister grew up in what was coined the perfect family. Their parents were the pillars of respectability in Roswell society until it was revealed that Phillip Evans was having an affair with his twenty something year-old secretary, which left him, divorced and estranged from his children. Now, five years later, Phillip Evans is trying to mend his relationship with his children especially since he's engaged and wants his children to meet his fiancée. While meeting this mysterious fiancée, Max gets the surprise of his life.

Chapter 1

The cellular phone ringing to the tune of The Deftones ‘My Own Summer (Shove It)’ awakens Twenty-year old Zander Maxwell Evans from his peaceful slumber. He picks up the cell phone and inwardly groans as he views the caller’s name so prominently displayed on the screen. It was his sister, no doubt calling to blast him on his tardiness. He sends the call to his voicemail. At the moment, he was in no mood to deal with his overbearing, twin sister. He loved his sister but sometimes she was just a bit too anal for him and she was always this way when having to deal with their estranged father.

Diane and Phillip Evans divorced five years ago due to their father’s adulterous behavior. Diane caught Phillip in a compromising position with his secretary and it nearly caused her to have an emotional breakdown. It rocked their family to its very core. Phillip Evans was the pillar of respectability in Roswell society and this sudden revelation into his true character was earth shattering to his family and friends. It was especially devastating for the twins who held their father in high esteem for it proved everything in their life had been one big lie.

Max, as everyone calls him except his father, along with his sister Isabel immediately sided with their mother and ceased all association with their two-timing father. It had been two years since he last spoke with his father and now out of the blue he wants them to have dinner with he and his fiancée. Fiancée? He didn’t know his father was seriously dating anyone but then again he hadn’t spoken with him in two years. Isabel was the one who kept tabs on their father so she was aware that he was seeing someone but she didn’t know it had progressed to this point. How could it be serious? Isabel said that his father had only been dating this woman for six months and clearly that wasn’t enough time to know enough about a person to want to spend forever with them. That aside, he is a little curious and wants to meet this woman or rather girl for Isabel, in an attempt to prepare him for the shock, revealed that the mystery woman was their age.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>Another beautiful banner provided by ~Amara~</center>

Title: An Ill-Fated Voyage
Couples/Category: AU/NA, M/L No Aliens
Summary: Maxwell Evans was born into a life of wealth, privilege and duty. A life where one's needs and desires are ignored for the good of the family's name, as contracts bound individuals for life. Will Maxwell have the courage to take a stand for love? Or will he cower under pressure from his family as love and loyalty are put to the test on an ill-fated voyage?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center> This beautiful banner is courtesy of Crashdown_51</center>

Title: My Own Summer, Shove It
Couple/Category: M/L, AU/NA
Rating: Mature
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. No infringement intended. Also, the title of this story is taken from a song by the Deftones. I absolutely love that song.
Summary: Liz Parker and her family move to beautiful Destin, Florida with its white, sandy beaches, emerald-green waters and most importantly, gorgeous guys. The summer promises to be a blast, as Liz discovers that sometimes love can be found in the last place you'd expect, a summer fling.
AN- This story is somewhat based on the book Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<center>Image</center>
<center>This lovely banner is courtesy of Behrsgirl77</center>
<center>The two metal circles in the picture are credited to sadestock @ deviantart</center>

Title: The Legacy
Author: behrlyliz
Couples/Category: AU/NA, CC, M/L, I/A, M/M, K/T
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Roswell, The Covenant or The Private Novels by Kate Brian. The characters of "Roswell" belong to Jason Katims, Melinda Metz, WB, and UPN. Anyway, I don’t own em, just borrowing em, so no infringement is intended
Summary: Prestigious High Point Academy has had its fair share of scandal with the recent discovery of one of its students found dead in an abandoned vehicle two miles outside of the small and quaint town of High Point, Massachusetts. And with the recent disappearance of Alex Whitman, it’s an understatement that the entire school is freaked. High Point’s local police department is a joke and lucky for Alex that he has his two best friends, Liz Parker and Maria Deluca on the case. Where the police department fails, Liz and Maria follow a trail left by Alex, which leads them to the discovery of a secret society made up of the descendants of the eight founding families of High Point called The Legacy, who appear to be at the center of the murder and possible disappearance of Alex. Knowledge of this secret society proves dangerous, as Liz and Maria realize they may be in over their heads.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 50 times in total.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Anniepoo98 designed a beautiful banner for One West Roswell and I've added it my works page so check it out.
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Check out my new banner for Invitation to Trouble which was made by Raychelxbelle :) . Not only is she a talented author but she's a fantastic artist. Thanks Raychel!
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Just dropping off a beautiful banner for Another Morning Stoner which was designed by Raychelxluscious.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Just dropping off a new banner and the description of a new story I'm beginning to write called Battle of the Bands. The awesome banner was designed by Onarek
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Just dropping off a banner for one of my new fics Out of Harms Way which should be posted on the AU board shortly. The beautiful banner is the work of CandyDreamQueen.

Thanks CandyDreamQueen. You did a terrific job :D.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Just dropping off a banner for Justice For All which was courtesy of ~Amara~. ~Amara~ did a wonderful job. Thanks so much for taking pity on me and doing the banner :D .
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Snippets from chapter one of Tangled Webs and Consequences of One Night have been added to my work's page.

Here's the order in which my fics will be updated (OWR is priority):

One West Roswell
Invitation to Trouble
Coming Clean

Below is the order in which new fics will be posted:

Another Morning Stoner
An Ill-Fated Voyage
Justice for All
Battle of the Bands
Out of Harms Way
Consequences of One Night
Seeds of Yesterday
Tangled Webs

I reserve the right to change the order of posting at anytime with out prior notice :lol:.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Just updated my works page to add a banner for Consequences of One Night. Zoe Starr took pity on me and made the banner. She did a fantastic job. It's gorgeous. Check it out. It's on page 1.
Last edited by behrlyliz on Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Framing Hanley
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Thanks to Hazz, Michelle17, To_Kiss_A_Frog, adreamer, POM, Raychelxluscious & Liz86000 for expressing an interest in some of my soon to be posted fics. I have either a chapter or two chapters written for each up-coming fic except for Battle of the Bands, for which I only have about 1/4 of a chapter written. At this point, I'm not posting any new stories until I have at least five chapters complete per story. Also, I have a tentative schedule posted, stating the order in which the new fics will be posted.

Anyway, I have another story in the works entitled, An Ill-Fated Voyage. It's an AU/NA, Max and Liz centered, period piece in which the gang are passengers aboard the Titanic. I have updated my author's page with the lovely banner created by ~Amara~, as well as a brief description of the story. Click on page one and check it out.
Team Framing Hanley