Jason Behr (Max Evans) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

chinablueeyes
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by chinablueeyes »

Evelynn wrote:
Eccentric One wrote:
Evelynn wrote: WAIT... SXSW film festival in AUSTIN?!?

I'm in Austin and I didn't go?!?

Evelynn
OMG! I didn't realize you were in Austin! I remembered you were somewhere in TX. But it's a HUGE state. Now I feel so bad that I didn't contact you and let you know I'd be there. And I was. And so was Jason. He was there for two of the screenings of Shooting Livien.

Evelynn, I am so sorry! :(

Kara

I saw pictures... :cry:
::sigh:: maybe next time :wink:

I've never browsed over into the "Cast news & Discussion" threads before, but know I'm glad I did....I knew that Jason had done some knew films but couldn't remember the names, and then I came here and saw "SXSW festival", and I was thinking, is that the same South by Southwest festivel in Austin?? .... I'm from Austin! I say that because I'm excited that there are some fellow roswellians and JB fans in TX! None of my friends were into Roswell...I don't live in TX anymore, (live in Denver now), but I grew up in Austin and went to SXSW before. I had seen a picture of JB on some other Jason Behr thread site of @ Maggie Mae's (??) and he was wearing a black hat (beret)...I just can't believe he was in Austin and I didn't know! :(

hope to chat ya soon!!

jen 8)
To_Kiss_A_Frog
Addicted Roswellian

Post by To_Kiss_A_Frog »

This is totally dumb and not news but I just saw a commercial for a furniture place called: Behr Furniture and couldn't help but think of Jason Behr so... thought I'd post that. *Runs and hides now*

-Cyn-
<center>Image
POM

Post by POM »

To_Kiss_A_Frog wrote:This is totally dumb and not news but I just saw a commercial for a furniture place called: Behr Furniture and couldn't help but think of Jason Behr so... thought I'd post that. *Runs and hides now*

-Cyn-
There is also a paint company called : 'BEHR' :lol:
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

Hi all,
I'm sorry to get off topic but I've noticed Jason wearing a certain necklace in a lot of his photos and was wondering if anyone knew what type of necklace it was? I've heard something about a bear's claw but not sure how accurate that is. I need the info for a fic of mine. Any idea?
Team Framing Hanley
My Fics~My Challenges~My Space
taressa05
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by taressa05 »

behrlyliz wrote:Hi all,
I'm sorry to get off topic but I've noticed Jason wearing a certain necklace in a lot of his photos and was wondering if anyone knew what type of necklace it was? I've heard something about a bear's claw but not sure how accurate that is. I need the info for a fic of mine. Any idea?
Are you talking older pics or more recent ones? Because in more recent ones he's wearing a necklace he got while he was in Japan.
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

taressa05 wrote:
behrlyliz wrote:Hi all,
Are you talking older pics or more recent ones? Because in more recent ones he's wearing a necklace he got while he was in Japan.
More recent ones. So it's not a bear's claw? My friend told me that and I see she's all mixed up :lol: .
Team Framing Hanley
taressa05
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by taressa05 »

Nah, I think the older one was of a bear claw, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The more recent ones though have a Japanese proverb or something on them, but definitely no bear claw.
JasonMorganGirl

Post by JasonMorganGirl »

Is he and Katherine Heigl still dating or are they seeing other people?
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I'm pretty sure they broke up a looong time ago, but I could be wrong. :D
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
behrlyliz
Addicted Roswellian

Post by behrlyliz »

taressa05 wrote:Nah, I think the older one was of a bear claw, but I'm not 100% sure on that. The more recent ones though have a Japanese proverb or something on them, but definitely no bear claw.

Thanks for the info :D . It really helps.
Team Framing Hanley