Which Max and Liz scene made you cry/touched you the most?

Love Max & Liz? Then the Dreamer place is where you want to be.

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

LovinGuerin2Much
Addicted Roswellian

Post by LovinGuerin2Much »

The tear jerker for me is in EOTW.. when Liz is begging future Max to ask someone else to help him, and then after she gave Max that speach about not wanting to die for him... she was so crushed... that kills me everytime.

Also the scence that also in the white room when Pierce shows him the picture of Liz dead and he screams with so much emotion.
rie482
Addicted Roswellian

Post by rie482 »

yeah, that episode is crushing. The one bit that always gets me is when she is on the balcony with Future Max, telling him that she is going to be alone because no one comes close to him. Just that bit in itself sends me to the edge. Its the actual dancing that gets me because she won't get to do it and the song is so beauitful. I love it :) When ever I hear it i just think about that one moment.
whether I die tomorrow or fifty years from now, my destiny is still the same: it's you.
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

maxandliz4ever1357 wrote:I cry on a lot of Roswell parts, but the one I remember the most was the very last episode, when the camera zoomed in on the tag that said 'Thank you for visiting Roswell'. It was so symbolic of the end, and I was crying so hard because it was all over :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Ditto :cry:

and seeing liz's father read her diary and cry made me want to cry :cry:
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
touched by an alien
Addicted Roswellian

Post by touched by an alien »

The End of the World - of coarse when they're dancing. The lyrics fit SO unbelieavalbly well-"Broken in TWO" :wink:

and....

Departer- SO sad when he said goodbye to her- "I wish this could have been different Liz...I wish that so much" :cry:

and...

Graduation- when he proposes to her it was so romantic that I do occasionally cry about that one. :oops: -"Then we'll take those twelve days, and we'll live twelve life time"
Life is an occasion... rise to it.
POM

Post by POM »

Season one:

Destiny: After Max finds about his destiny is Tess but he still dosen't want to go through with her...and he still loves Liz. But Liz knows that she can't stand in the way of his destiny--and that she must say good-bye. When Max says, "But you mean everything to me..." That gets me every time!! :(

Max to the Max:

When Liz realizes that they have Max.

White Room:

When Maria and Alex find out that the FBI has Max and they go and hug Isabel and Michael--and Liz is just standing there--looking at them

Also, it the white room--when Pierce does the virtual reality of Max to make him think that Liz was dead...and when he tries to find out where the other orb is--and says the he better tell him... For liz's sake... and the look in Max eyes...gets me every time...

Season Two:
End of the World:

The entire episode!!

Heart of Mine:

When Liz says that she's sufficating...and tell Max to let her go... :(

Departure:

when Liz goes off on Max for going back home...and confesses that she didn't sleep with kyle.

When Max realizes that she didn't sleep with Kyle...and that now he wishes everything could be different...and she asks him... "Do you love her", he replies, "Not like I love you." and he brushes away the tear that slides down her face...OMG!!! *CRYING!!*
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

POM wrote:Season one:

Destiny: After Max finds about his destiny is Tess but he still dosen't want to go through with her...and he still loves Liz. But Liz knows that she can't stand in the way of his destiny--and that she must say good-bye. When Max says, "But you mean everything to me..." That gets me every time!! :(

Max to the Max:

When Liz realizes that they have Max.

White Room:

When Maria and Alex find out that the FBI has Max and they go and hug Isabel and Michael--and Liz is just standing there--looking at them

Also, it the white room--when Pierce does the virtual reality of Max to make him think that Liz was dead...and when he tries to find out where the other orb is--and says the he better tell him... For liz's sake... and the look in Max eyes...gets me every time...

Season Two:
End of the World:

The entire episode!!

Heart of Mine:

When Liz says that she's sufficating...and tell Max to let her go... :(

Departure:

when Liz goes off on Max for going back home...and confesses that she didn't sleep with kyle.

When Max realizes that she didn't sleep with Kyle...and that now he wishes everything could be different...and she asks him... "Do you love her", he replies, "Not like I love you." and he brushes away the tear that slides down her face...OMG!!! *CRYING!!*

Pom :hug: :hug:

BTW I had to tell you how much I luv your sigbanner here :wink: :) 8)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
POM

Post by POM »

Thanks Ros!! :D

Did I tell you how much I love your signature Banner!! :D Image

~POM~ :D
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

thanks Pom :D
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
jbangelo
Administrator

Post by jbangelo »

One of the M/L scenes that touches me more than any other, is when she comes to his room in River Dog to get the pendant and tell him she's going to the reservation. I just love how sweet they are in that scene and how concerned Max is for Liz, and how she stands up to him and explains to him why she feels she needs to go. And when they touch forheads, it's just wonderful. I love it.
“You know you’re right for someone when they force you to be the best version of yourself.”

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Yeah :wink:
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!