Oddities (AU, CC, TEEN) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Oh really?" I smirk at him. "And how are you planning on doing that? Besides which...you'll have to catch me first!" I said dashing away.

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I was in total and utter heaven. I can not believe I am kissing Isabel. I am the luckiest guy alive.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I grinned again. Well, Maria certainly was a lively one. "That shouldn't take long," I shouted, diving underwater.

I quickly grabbed out, reaching one of her legs, and before she could swim away I started to tickle her as we came up for air.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I broke our kiss and looked into Alex's eyes and saw tenderness,desire and passion there...

"Alex do you think this is all happening too quickly?I asked him cautiously
"I mean we only met last night.This isn't normal...two people don't just fall for eachother in 24 hours.Or do they?" I said trailing of
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
I screeched as he tickled me. "No! Please...don't I'm...ever so...ticklish" I said through my howling laughter, trying to swim away from him but not managing it well at all.
"Please...... Michael!" I yelped.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I look at her. "I don't know." I said slowly. "But I do know..that this feels....ever so...right" I said as I kissed her neck.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

I stopped tickling her, but I couldn't stop laughing. "There, we're even, and now I know you're ticklish." I said, as I let her up and loosened my grip on her arm, though I didn't let go entirely.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Let's sit down" I said

I was feeling uncomfortable standing on tip toes for most part,and I had spied an old wrought iron bench next to an old Oak tree not far from where we were standing.

We walked over to it.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: again! lol)

~~~~~ALEX~~~~~
I walk over to the bench with her, feeling akward....Did she not want me to kiss her? I was so confused. Like a deer in headlights.

~~~~~MARIA~~~~~
"Fine!" I said. I look at the river thoughtfully. "You know what....this is the first time I've been in this river without having Kyle here and picking me up and then threatning to let go. He sometimes did and all!" I said thinking of the memories fondly.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"You and Kyle seem to get along great. That's good, usually siblings fight a lot." I said, smiling at her. "So, you come here a lot?" I asked, finally realizing my hand was still around her arm. I quickly let go and brought my hands down to my sides.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I smiled at him sweetly when I saw that he looked uncertain as to why I wanted to sit down..."This is more comfortable" I said as I sat on his lap