Destructive Intentions M/L CH21 22/03/06 COMPLETED

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Destructive Intentions M/L CH21 22/03/06 COMPLETED

Post by Bubblegal »

Banner: monkeycgm

I know i'm gonna regret putting this up early.

TITLE: Destructive Intentions

CATEGORY: Max/Liz, everyone is in it.

RATING: Mature/Adult

DISCLAIMER: nothing and nobody of the Roswell cast is mine except from Tammy, Jake and a few other people.

Author Note: Welcome to the second part of my story, this is the sequel to Secrets Among Friends. If you haven’t read it then I advise you to read it otherwise you will be confused with most of the characters and the plot.

SUMMARY: Max and Liz are going to get married so the Evans took them and the gang out of Roswell for a well-needed break but it isn’t meant to be. Liz was taken on holiday to forget her past but what happens when she bumps into a blast from the past?
Liz’s life is put in danger once more but it looks like the gang might be the ones that won’t survive it. Will Max and Liz ever get married and will Liz ever get over her past?

Warning: Sexual themes and violence will be in this story; warning will be given before hand.

Okay, where we left off in the last story, Liz and the gang was at home after the trial. This story, you will get to see the gang going on holiday, taking a well deserve break from their real life but it will not last long as someone becomes obsess with Liz in two ways. What ways and who is this person? Find out in this story.

POV Again.

Chapter 1

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Tammy, move it!” a female voice shouted and I rolled my eyes, before I go any further, welcome back, we are finally going on holiday but Isabel had forgotten to pack a couple of things and guess who has to go and retrieve them? Yep, Me! Like I don’t have enough on my plate.
“It’s not my fault you couldn’t find your flipping vibrator!” I shouted back with a smirk and, mentally, counted back from 5, right on the dot came a shrill “TAMMY!” I snickered to myself as I packed the suitcase with her ‘emergency’ stuff before shutting the suitcase and zipping it close. “I’m coming, hold on to your knickers.” I muttered as I made my way down the hallway and smiled when I saw everyone was biting back a laugh while my dad was wincing slightly, my mother looking at me, shocked and Isabel’s face turning red from embarrassment and anger, oh look, is that steam coming out of her ear? Never seen that happened before. “What? Why are you mad at me? I got your flipping suitcase.” I told her, she just glared at me before grabbing the suitcase, thrusting it into Alex’s hands and shoving him out of the door before following him herself and I smiled. “Man, I need to rile her up more often.” I stated and Liz laughed as she walked over to me and shoved me slightly.
“You are horrible, you know that.” She told me and I smiled.
“But you love me.” I replied as I walked out of the house with everyone on my heels.
“I have never seen her that red in my life.” Max stated, mostly to himself and I snickered.
“No wonder, after what Tammy shouted, she would be embarrassed.” Liz scolded and I rolled my eyes.
“Liz, you are too nice some times,” I teased and she stuck her tongue out at me. “Oh, that is real mature.” I mocked and she laughed.
“And you shouting that Isabel couldn’t find her toy was mature?” she retaliated and I rolled my eyes as I got into the car.
“Come on everyone, let’s get a move on so we can go on holiday!” I told them all and they all stepped into the car with the boys whooping.
“Oh yeah, the sun, the sand and the sex, we are all settled.” Kyle stated and I snickered.
“Buddy, what makes you think you’ll be getting any?” I asked and he looked at me.
“Well, I am sharing a room with Tess you know.” He replied and I smirked.
“Actually, unless you turned gay, you will be sharing a room with Michael and Alex, mom and dad are not allowing co-ed.” I told him.
“How come Max and Jake are not added in the equation?” Michael demanded and I smiled.
“Cause Max and Liz are engaged, therefore, they are allowed a room together, and me and Jake offered to pay for a room so that we can be together,” I informed. “You snooze, you lose.” I told them as they settled in their seats, sulking while I smirked.

Men, too easy.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Why do I get the feeling that this trip is not going to be good?” I asked from where I was sitting in the seat, we finally made it to the airport, we put our baggage through the vendor and had our tickets checked out, we were just waiting for our plane announcement to be called out.
“Maybe because the guys are acting like five year olds who are not getting their toys?” Tammy asked from where she was sitting, flicking through her magazine and the boys in questions glared at her. “Don’t you glare at me, it’s not my fault you just assumed that you would get sex on tap.” She told them, not once looking up.
“What is it with her? She is like a freaking psychic.” Michael muttered and Liz smiled.
“She’s a girl, Michael.” Liz told him as she leaned her head into me and rested it on my shoulder, I kissed the top of her head before resting my chin on top of her head.
“Oh not again.” I heard muttering from Kyle and Michael and looked at them, for some reason, they were really in a bad mood with the lot of us.
“What the hell is your problem?” Tammy demanded and I sighed, she had finally lost her temper with them.
“Nothing.” Kyle muttered and Tammy scoffed.
“Right, so you just seem to be in a bad mood for no reason right?” she asked and shook her head. “You guys have been like this since Max and Liz announced their engagement, if there really isn’t a problem, then you guys need to sort out your problem cause you are really grating on my nerves.” She warned them.
“Boarding plane 150, passengers may go to desk 6 please to board the plane 150!” the announcer announced repeatedly.
“That’s ours kids, come on.” Dad stated as he got up, everyone got up and moved over to the desk, Michael and Kyle were still grumbling and in a bad mood, I didn’t get it, they can’t be that upset about the room arrangement can they?

We finally made it onto the plane, Tammy was still in a bad mood with the guys that she actually took their tickets out of their hands, checked the numbers before handing them back a new set of tickets.
“You guys sit there, cause I don’t want you to be near any of us.” Tammy told them before walking off, muttering how guys were completely idiotic.
“Thanks guys.” Jake muttered to them as he followed his hot-tempered girlfriend and I shook my head as I lead Liz over to our seats.
“What did we get ourselves into?” I asked and Liz looked up at me.
“You have to admit that Tammy is right, the pair of them have been acting weird since we announced that we were going to get married.” Liz admitted and I nodded.

They had been weird, I just don’t want to think about why they are being weird but I swear to god, if they do anything to upset Liz or disrupt the wedding, I will be pounding them into the ground.

We managed to settle ourselves into our seats and Liz sighed as she rested her head on my shoulder, I smiled as I kissed her forehead and rested my chin on top of her head and stared out of the window, I just hoped that for once, Liz was going to get the peace that she needs.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I still can hear Tammy ranting on how people can be so selfish to try and ruin things for other people, I smiled slightly, never try and annoy her, she just finds someway to get you back and in a major way.

I was still confused why Kyle and Michael were acting like jerks, ever since Max and I announced our engagement, they have been acting weird around us and it’s been driving Max up the wall, I know that. He’s worried about something but he won’t tell me what he is worried about. I just hope he will tell me soon.

I can’t believe that I’m out of Roswell, if you had told me about a year ago that I would be engaged with Max Evans, that everyone knew my secret and still loved me and that I was pregnant and lost the baby, I would have told you, you were crazy but it happened and I’m still having a hard time believing it.

I still think about our baby, I would have been three months now and it’s saddens me to know that I won’t be able to carry it inside me, that Max and I would never get to see what it would have been, what it would have looked like, like if it had Max’s ears or not. I know Max still thinks about the baby, sometimes I catch him looking at my stomach at times with this sad, faraway look in his eyes and it breaks my heart to see it but we’re both strong and we both promise each other that we would be there for the others, no matter what.

I looked at up at him and he smiled down at me before leaning in to kiss me.
“You okay?” he whispered and I nodded.
“Yeah.” I told him as I leaned in and kissed the base of his neck before sighing, inhaling his scent as I closed my eyes, he kissed my shoulder before burying his face in my neck.

Everything is going to be all right.

TBC

This is a weekly update; I know I put updates ever two to three days but not this time.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I’ll see you with a new part of this either next monday or Friday (if i'm going to stick to my orginally time slot or go with the new one).
Last edited by Bubblegal on Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:34 am, edited 23 times in total.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian
Location: In my own little head where Roswell is still on and Max and Liz were never apart.

Post by Bubblegal »

Thanks to everyone who left me reviews:

Erina258: Tammy is in a bad mood with the guys because they seem to be runing the trip from the beginning, to why the guys are in a bad mood, you'll see later.

cocopucks: Believe it, but don't worry, i promise not to make it too angsty.

anonymousarfan: Glad to see you are still loving it!

RASaero611: Glad to see you are liking it.

Dreamer 4 Ever: Enjoy.

Chapter 2

~~~~Max~~~~

I breathed a sigh of relief when we ended up at our hotel, the atmosphere was really cold and tense as we got in the cab, Tammy was still in a bad mood with Kyle and Michael, Alex wasn’t bothered about who he was sharing with, he respected the girl’s decisions to share together.
“Do you think we’ll survive this holiday?” Jake asked from beside me as he kept an eye on his girlfriend.
“I have no idea.” I told him and he sighed.
“Do you have any idea why the guys are acting weird?” he asked. “They have been driving Tammy up the wall and you know what she is like, if she’s not happy, then I’m not happy.” He informed me and I nodded.
“I noticed it too.” I told him, Jake loved Tammy a lot and when she wasn’t happy, Jake sought out to fix whatever was making her unhappy, I do the same with Liz. “ I don’t have a clue why the guys are acting weird.” I told him as the bellboy came over and helped us to pack our suitcase onto the golden suitcase holder.
“Whatever it is, they need to sort it out and fast cause I have a feeling that Tammy is going to be showing that she has a breaking point soon.” Jake warned and I nodded, I had noticed that little sister has been under a lot of pressure, even more than holding Liz’s secret and it makes me wonder what is upsetting her so much that it is pushing her near toward the edge.

We all made it into the hotel and saw that everyone was standing around the counter; my parents were receiving the card keys for our room.
“What took your guys so long?” Tammy asked as she came over to us with a smirk and I was relieved to see some of the old Tammy back. “The suitcases too heavy for you?” she teased and I laughed.
“Yeah, with all of Isabel’s make up in the one suitcase, it was getting heavily to carry.” I teased back and ended up with a slap to my head from Isabel.
“Cheeky.” She told me with a smirk and I smiled innocently at her and she rolled her eyes as she moved over toward my dad.
“What is it with you two?” I heard Liz ask as she came up beside use. “You have been taking to riling up Isabel all day.” She told us, and Tammy shrugged.
“I just realised that I had let Isabel have an easy summer.” Tammy told us, and Jake laughed.
“Yeah, while giving the rest of us the dog house.” He told her and she smirked.
“Don’t piss me off and you’ll be fine.” Tammy teased as she kissed Jake’s cheek before grabbing his hand and they both walked over to the counter and Liz looked at me, waiting for my answer.
“Same as Tammy.” I told her as I bent down and kissed her gently on the lips, going without kissing her for hours kinda made me a little horny.

“Do you want to leave it for behind doors?” we heard a male voice teased and we broke apart to see Alex standing there with a smirk and to see our parents standing there, waiting.
“Sorry.” Liz told them and my mom shook her head, I knew that she was still blaming god for giving her a hormonal son.
“Right guys, you are in room 19, girls, you are in Room 21, Tammy and Jake, room 17, Max and Liz, Room 22.” Mom told us and I nodded as I took our key and led Liz up to our room while the other followed us, I could hear Michael and Kyle grumbling while Alex sighed and shook his head. I really had a bad feeling that Alex wasn’t going to be happy today.

~~~~Liz~~~~

Max and I made it to our room, we stepped in and I gasped when I saw our surrounding, there was a balcony over looking the beach and the pool was beneath us, the bed was a queen size, it was amazing.
“Amazing isn’t it?” Max asked and I nodded.
“Yes.” I breathed out as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the base of my neck before looking out into the sea once more.

There was a knock at the door and he went to answer it, the bellboy was standing there.
“Just came to deliver your bags.” He explained and Max nodded.
“Sure, just sit it on the bed.” Max told him and the boy nodded as I looked out toward the beach once more. I could feel the peace washing over me and I felt safe.

I, vaguely, heard Max tip the bellboy before he came over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist once more, holding me close to his body. I sighed as I rested my head on his chest.
“It’s peaceful.” I whispered and he smiled slightly.
“At the moment.” He teased and I laughed as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck as he bent down and kissed me, I missed his kisses, we hadn’t kissed in hours and it had made me a little grumpy, I slid one hand into his hair and held on as he took me to heaven before bringing me back down as he pulled away, both of us breathing heavily for air.
“We better unpack otherwise we’ll never get it done.” He reminded and I nodded as I pulled away from him and walked over to the bed.

We both started unpacking when Max finally asked me the question I know that had been burning in his mind for a long time.
“What do you think is wrong with Tammy?” Max asked and I looked up at him and sighed.
“She’s feeling confused.” I told him and he looked at me, so I sat down and patted the bed next to me, motioning him to sit next to me. “Tammy has been like a personally protector to me since she found out the truth, I think she is having a little hard time letting go and add in the boys being in a bad mood, I get the feeling that she knows why they are acting like this and is taking it out on everyone else cause she has no idea how to deal with it.” I told him and he shook his head.
“Do you think she’ll be okay?” he asked and I shrugged.
“I have no idea Max, I have never seen her this confused before and let me tell you; this whole situations with Michael and Kyle is not helping one bit.” I told him.
“I hope it will sort itself out, I hate seeing her like this.” He whispered and I nodded as I hugged him, I knew how he felt, I hated seeing Tammy looking so confused and lost, it was a difference to seeing Tammy sassy, upbeat and ready to take on the world.

“WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP!?” We all heard a male voice shout and we realised it was Alex, we both ran out only to bump into Tammy, Jake, Maria, Isabel and Tess. “WE DON’T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN THAT YOU ARE NOT SHARING A ROOM WITH THE GIRLS, ALL I WANT FOR THIS HOLIDAY IS A CHANCE TO RELAX AND LET LIZ GET OVER HER TURMOIL, NOT TO HEAR YOU LOT GOING ON AND ON HOW EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING YOUR WAY!”

“Wow, I didn’t even know that Alex could shout.” Maria stated and I nodded in agreement, in all of our years, we’ve never heard Alex raise his voice at anyone.
“Guess he finally lost it.” Tammy muttered as she headed back into the room.

I saw Jake sigh as he followed his girlfriend into the room and shut the door behind him, I knew that he was going to demand for answers and just hoped to god that Tammy would let him.

The girls shook their head, amazed at what just happened as they made their way back to their bedroom while I looked up at my fiancé.
“You realise that we haven’t made out in hours right?” he asked and I laughed as I grabbed the lapel of his shirt and dragged him back to our room, intending to do a lot more than making out tonight.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Okay Tammy, tell me what is going on.” I heard Jake told me from behind me and I looked at him.
“What?” I asked and he shook his head as he took my hand and led me over to the bed and sat us down.
“You think I haven’t noticed that you have been extremely pissed off with the boys, Tammy, you’ve been snapping their heads off.” He told me and I sighed.
“Sorry, I have just been having a bad feeling.” I told him.
“What kind of bad feeling?” he asked and I looked at him.
“That they might destroy Max and Liz’s relationship.” I whispered and he looked confused.
“Tammy?” he asked and I sighed.
“Ever since the whole promise ring that Max gave Liz for Christmas last year, it kinda struck me that they are not as happy about Max and Liz’s relationship.” I explained.
“They were just annoyed that Max gave Liz something expensive.” He told me and I scoffed.
“Did you hear any of the girls get on to the boys for not getting them something expensive?” I asked and his face turned to understanding.
“No.” he whispered and I nodded.
“It’s just, I get this feeling that they like Liz more than just a friend and are taking it out on Max.” I told him before sighing. “It’s stupid.” I muttered and he wrapped an arm around my body and pulled me closer.
“I don’t think it is, it makes sense.” He explained and I looked up at him.
“But it could also mean that they feel trapped.” I protested and he looked at him.
“Are you second guessing yourself?” he asked and I looked at him, puzzled. “Tam, you never second guess yourself, your gut instincts are always right.” He told him and I sighed.
“I just don’t know what to feel anymore.” I whispered as I rested my head against his chest, tired of my feelings fighting against each other, I was tired of being confused about everything, all I ever wanted was to have peace on holiday, to be with the people I love and not worry about thing but it looks like I’m not going to get my wish.

TBC

By the way, I’m thinking of putting this up twice a week so look out on Friday if I decide to start posting.
Dani's fics

"I have an irrational fear of Pingu the Penguin, it's not the plasticine that scares me, its the beak that's the abomination." Me to my friend.

'Found the Cosmos Maiden, she's a few stars short of a galaxy.' Rush Sykes - The Last Remnant
Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Thanks to everyone who reviewed:

RASaero611:

Maxsgurl: You'll see what Max thinks in this.

roswell3053:

Chapter 3

~~~~Liz~~~~

I woke up to sunlight hitting me on the face, I smiled slightly when I felt Max’s arms around my waist, holding me close as I turned around to see his sleeping face, I loved seeing him like this, his face relaxed and young rather than the stress line that usually adored his forehead when he is awake, I snuggled in closer and smiled when his arms tightened around me in reflect, I loved that he holds on to me.

I leaned up on one of my hand and stroked back the bangs that were covering his forehead; he shifted slightly, not once waking up. I smiled when he did this.

There was a slight knock at the door, I got up and pulled on my robe before heading over to the door, I opened it and saw Kyle standing there, he opened his mouth to speak but when he caught sight of what I was wearing, he narrowed his eyes.
“What were you and Max doing?” He demanded and I looked at him, confused.
“Kyle, Max is sleeping right now. We weren’t doing anything.” I told him and he glared.
“Whatever.” He snapped before stalking off, I shook my head, wondering what the hell was going on with them, they had been acting really weird around me since the whole ordeal, I understand they feel they need to protect me but it’s stupid that they are trying to protect me from Max.

I heard the door open across from me and I saw Tammy yawing as she stepped out, she looked puzzled as she looked around before rolling her eyes.
“And here’s me thinking I was back in Roswell.” She muttered, I laughed.
“Hey Tammy, how was your sleep?” I asked and she shrugged.
“It would have been better if Jake wasn’t rumbling all night.” She muttered before looking at me. “How come you’re standing in the doorway?” she asked.
“Kyle knocked on the door, he was going to ask or tell me something before demanding to know what Max and I were doing then storming off.” I told her and she looked at me before shaking her head.
“I’m really beginning to get fed up with those guys.” She muttered as she looked back into her room then looking at me. “Let’s get ready, mom and dad will be calling us for breakfast soon.” She told me and I nodded as I moved back into the bedroom and shut the door.

I smiled as I moved over to Max’s side of the bed and sat down before leaning down to kiss him.

He groaned slightly as he started to kiss me back, his hands wrapping themselves in my hair.
“What a wake up call.” He whispered and I giggled.
“Come on sleepy head, we have breakfast.” I told him as I got off the bed and headed for the shower before looking back with an eyebrow arched. “Not gonna join me?” I asked and laughed as he made a rush to get out of bed before joining me in the bathroom.

~~~~Tammy~~~~~

I was suspicious when Liz told me that Kyle came to her door, I want to know what those guys are up to and I want to know now but Jake told me to wait till later, when I can get them on my own, so right now, we’re all down by the hotel pool, just lounging about.

Max and Jake had a race toward the pool and were enjoying splashing the girls, causing a full blown water fight while Liz and I are laying on the lounger, just soaking up the sun while Michael and Kyle glared from the other side, I looked at them before glaring right back, causing them to shift and turn back to the pool.

“Well, what do we have here?” a male voice stated, we looked up to see a blonde male standing there, he was wearing a tight trunk and I rolled my eyes, it was obvious why he was wearing it. “Two beautiful ladies all by themselves.” He stated; Liz just looked at me over her sunglasses, her dark eyes sparkling with amusement before pushing her sunglasses up.
“Not interested.” I told him and he laughed.
“Oh come on babe, it’s obviously you’re gagging for some.” He stated and I looked at Jake’s butt in his shorts and smirked.
“Oh yeah, just not from you.” I told him and he scoffed as he looked in my line of view.
“There’s no way he’d take any notice of you.” He stated and Max and Jake walked toward us.
“Hey babe.” Max greeted as he sat down next to Liz and leaned in to kiss her while Jake sat at the bottom of my lounger as I pulled my feet up before resting them back on his lap.
“Is this guy bothering you?” Jake asked.
“Oh, he only said that neither of you would be interested in us and wanted us to be ‘gagging’ for him.” Liz stated as she rested her back on the lounger once more and I smirked.

The girl was getting good, we both watched as the blonde guy paled as Max and Jake stood up.
“Really?” Max asked. “Did he happen to not notice the ring on your left hand?” Max asked and the guy flickered to Liz’s left hand as she lifted it up.
“Probably, knowing how guys just tend to go for the girls they want, damn the men they’re with.” Liz stated as she played with her ring.

The guy gulped before looking at the guys before bolting it, I smirked as the guys sat down and I shook my head.
“Why is it every time a girl goes on holiday, every guy just assume that she is single and gagging for them?” I asked and Liz laughed while Max and Jake shook their heads at me. “What? I’m just asking!” I exclaimed.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Do we need to do this?” I heard Kyle complain and Tammy turned to face him.
“Yes.” She replied shortly, I had noticed that Liz seemed a bit quiet and that Tammy seemed to be more annoyed with the guys, I had a slight feeling of what was going on but I really don’t want to think about it, I mean, how can anyone think that their best friends fancied their fiancée? I shook my head, wiping the thought from my mind; there must be something more to it.
“Why?” Michael asked and Tammy stopped and turned to them, she walked over to them.
“If you don’t keep your fucking mouth shut, I will glue it shut, you guys are coming shopping with us because you deserve the pain and suffering you will go through.” She warned them in a low, deadly tone before taking a deep breath and pasting her smile back on her face and turned around to face the rest of us. “Let’s go!” she exclaimed and walked out.

“Can I get a separate room?” I heard Alex asked my mother and she looked at him.
“Why sweetie?” she asked, she had come to love Alex like another son after he and Isabel got together.
“Michael and Kyle are driving me up the wall at night, for once I would love to be able to sleep with listening to them complain too much.” He told her and she sighed.
“Sure, I’ll have a talk with the hotel and we’ll see about getting you a new room.” My mom told him and he nodded.
“Thanks.” He replied.

I felt Liz come up beside me, she linked her hand in mine and rested her chin on my shoulder, I looked down at her and smiled at how cute she looked before kissing her forehead, my eyes went over to Michael and Kyle and I saw them glaring at me, I rolled my eyes before looking back down at Liz once more.
“You ready for some shopping?” I asked and she smiled.
“You offering to carry the bags?” she asked and I smiled.
“Any time.” I told her and she laughed as she tugged me along, catching up with Tammy, Jake, Alex and the rest of the girls as I looked at the boys and glared at them before looking at the rest.
“SHOPPING!” Tess, Isabel and Maria squealed and I heard Tammy groaned.
“Oh hell, why did I suggest we go with them?” she muttered to herself as she moved along and I smiled at my little sister.

We finally got a rest, we made our way into the café, Liz let out a small grunt as a man bumped into her, he just glared at her before moving on and I looked at him in confusion, he had only met her today, how the hell could he hate her?
“You okay?” I asked as I held her close to me and she nodded.
“Yeah, kinda just knocked the wind out of me.” She admitted and I nodded as I helped her over to the booth where the girls, Jake and Alex were laughing together as Michael and Kyle took another booth to themselves, somehow I had a feeling that Tammy had made them sit there.

I shook my head; I was not going to think about this, this was the girls’ day to have fun.

~~~~Unknown~~~~

Look at her, swanning about like she’s innocent after she took Rosa’s life away from her, she drove Rosa into dying and I swear that she will be avenged, Rosa didn’t deserve to die but that bitch across from me is going to die one way or another and I’m going to make sure it will be by my hand.

How she could be laughing and smiling, she should be weighed down by the guilt from what she did to Rosa, one of those days, she will, she will lose the one person she loves and I’m going to make sure she suffers for it as it will be her fault, everything she touches dies and I’m going to make sure that she will understand just how dangerous she is to everyone around her, no one is safe.

I mean, look at her child; if Nancy and Jeff hadn’t gotten rid of it when they had the chance, she would have killed it.

She will suffer, I will make sure of it.

TBC

Next Monday.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Thanks to Everyone who reviewed:

Erina248: glad you liked the girl, you'll find out who the guy is along the way but i'm warning you, it will get darker.

roswell3053:

lydi.antan87: here's the next chapter.

Forgive me.

Chapter 4

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Let’s rock and roll!” I stated as I came out of my room, wearing my short black dress, everyone looked up at me and the girls smirked as I shook my head at the guys. “Don’t look so happy.” I remarked, Michael and Kyle just glared at me and I sighed. I’m gonna let them know what I think of them later tonight, but right now, I need to calm down and be happy, this was going to be a fun night and I was not going to let two misguided idiots ruin our night.
“Everyone ready?” Max asked as he stood up and I nodded as we all headed over to the club that was just across from the hotel.

Once we entered, the music was already pounding away, we girls cheered as we stepped down the stairs, we all headed over to the bar when one of our favourite music started up, I laughed as I dragged a laughing Liz on to the dance floor.

~~~~Max~~~~

I watched as the girls started dancing to one of their favourite song, every since Tammy had found one of mom’s old CDs, the girls had became hooked on all different sorts of music, which made it easier for Alex when doing the band cause it meant that Liz and Maria were willing to sing the oldies for a laugh.
#Papa I know you're going to be upset/ 'Cause I was always your little girl
But you should know by now/I'm not a baby
You always taught me right from wrong/I need your help, daddy please be strong
I may be young at heart/But I know what I'm saying
The one you warned be all about/The one you said I could do without
We're in an awful mess/And I don't mean maybe-please
# the girls decided to join in with the chorus, I smiled when I saw Alex bopping his head to the beat, I knew that he liked this song.
#Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep
Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind; I'm keeping my baby
I'm gonna keep my baby, mmm....
# they sang together, I loved seeing the girls happy and jumping up and down, having fun.
#He says that he's going to marry me/We can raise a little family
Maybe we'll be all right/It's a sacrifice
But my friends keep telling me to give it up/Saying I'm too young, I ought to live it up
What I need right now is some good advice, please
Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep/Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind; I'm keeping my baby/I'm gonna keep my baby, mmm....
Daddy, daddy if you could only see/Just how good he's been treating me
You'd give it some blessing right now/'Cause we are in love
We are in love, so please
Papa don't preach, I'm in trouble deep/Papa don't preach, I've been losing sleep
But I made up my mind; I'm keeping my baby/I'm gonna keep my baby, mmm....
#
“Great song.” Alex stated with a nod once it finished, I laughed as we headed over to the bar to get some drinks.
“How are you liking the room to yourself?” I asked and he cracked a wide grin.
“Getting better by the minute.” He told me and I shook my head, it was nice to see Alex happy and lively again instead of the bad mood he was in whenever he came out of the room he shared with Michael and Kyle.

Another rocking music came on and I looked toward Liz, I smiled when I saw her laughing as the girls dragged her back on the dance floor, she looked at me just before chorus and winked as she continued to dance sexily, I gulped as I shifted slightly without taking my eyes off her. I wonder if I could get her to give me a private show later tonight?

I turned back to the bar when I heard some screaming.
“What the hell?!” female voices screamed, Alex and I looked and we saw Tess and Maria standing there, hurt was etched over their faces, we hurried over and saw Liz pulling her arms out of Michael’s and Kyle’s arm, I could see that they were in pain and noticed that they were slightly hopping.
“What happened?” I asked and Liz rushed over to me.
“They tried to kiss me.” She whispered as she held on to me, I looked at her before looking at the guys, I heard Tammy curse behind me and Jake wrapped his arms around her.

My best friends just tried to kiss the girl I loved.

~~~~Liz~~~~

I laughed as a rocking music started up, the girls cheered as they dragged me back on the dance floor.
#Baby, can't you see/I'm calling
A guy like you/Should wears a warning
Its dangerous/I'm falling
There's no escape/I can't wait
I need a hit/Baby, give me it
You're dangerous/I'm loving it
Too high/Can't come down
Losing my head/Spinning round and round
Do you feel me now?
# We joined in with the chorus; I looked at Max and winked, smiling slightly as he shifted while keeping his eyes on me.
#With a taste of your lips/I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under/With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you/Don't you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do/But you know that you're toxic
It's getting late/To give you up
I took a sip/From my devil's cup
Slowly/It's taking over me
Too high/Can't come down
It's in the air/And it's all around
Can you feel me now?
With a taste of your lips, /I'm on a ride,
You're toxic,
I'm slipping under, /with a taste of a poison paradise,
I'm addicted to you, /don’t you know that you're toxic?
And I love what you do,
But you know that you're toxic! /But you know that you're toxic!
Taste of your lips; I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under/With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you/Don't you know that you're toxic?
With a taste of your lips/I'm on a ride
You're toxic
I'm slipping under (toxic)/with a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you/Don't you know that you're toxic
Intoxicate me now/With your loving now
I think I'm ready now/I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now/With your loving now
I think I'm ready now
# I laughed as they all bumped hips with me when I felt hands on my arms, I squealed as I was yanked back and laughed, thinking it was Max when I turned around to see Michael and Kyle standing there.
“Guys?” I asked, confused, they both leaned in to kiss me when I stomped on their foot and I heard girls screaming.
“What the hell?!” I turned to see Maria and Tess standing behind me and I shook my head as I felt tears well up in my eyes, I knew that the guys had been acting weird around me but I didn’t think they would do anything like this.
“What happened?” I heard Max asked; I looked up before rushing into his arms, still shivering from what happened.
“They tried to kiss me.” I choked out, he just tightened his hold on me as he looked at his best friends in a stunned shock and closed my eyes, some holiday this was beginning to turn out like.

We made it back to the hotel, the girls refused to look at Michael and Kyle, I never left Max’s side, I was scared what the guy might do. I waited for them to say that it was just a joke but they never said anything, just stood there and Tammy finally spilled everything to me, she had a feeling that the guys liked me more than just a friend, that was why she was giving them a hard time.

Mom and dad asked us how the party went, we just told them it was fine before heading up the stairs to our room, I just ran in, I didn’t want to see Michael and Kyle.

I heard door slams and I figured it was from Maria and Tess, I felt my heart break for them, I knew that Maria and Tess had fallen in love with them, I was so happy for them now the guys destroyed it, why would they be interested in me?
“YOU GUYS ARE SO SELFISH!” I heard Tammy screamed. “YOU KNOW THAT MAX IS IN LOVE WITH LIZ AND YOU GO AHEAD TO TRY AND RUIN IT!”
“WE CAN’T HELP HOW WE FEEL!” Michael shouted and I pulled the pillow over my head, not wanting to hear anymore, god, what is Max feeling?

~~~~Tammy~~~~

I felt my blood boiling each time I looked at Michael and Kyle; the pair of them are so selfish that they are willing to destroy Max and Liz’s friendship with them.
“Why did you try and kiss her?” Max demanded. “You know she doesn’t like you that way!” Max told them and Kyle scoffed.
“How do you know?” Kyle demanded. “How do you know that she isn’t imagine that it is us that she wants whenever she is with you?” Kyle asked and I lost my temper.
“Maybe its due to the fact that she has been in love with Max ever since they met each other, maybe it due to the fact that she accepted Max proposal to marry him, maybe it because she wants to spend her entire life with Max and not with you?” I shouted at them. “Get the hell out of my sight, I don’t want to see you till you’ve grown up and accept that you are not in love with Liz.” I told them.
“You don’t understand what we’re feeling!” Michael shouted and I looked at him.
“Love doesn’t destroy other people’s love, love is where you let the person you love go to be with the person they love cause you want them to be happy, Love doesn’t go around and stealing other people’s love just because you decided you want them for yourself.” I told them and shook my head. “You’re delusional to think that Liz will leave Max for one of you.” I told them before heading into my room and slamming the door, wishing to god that I was back home and had a punching bag handy.

~~~~Max~~~~

I walked into the bedroom, still shaking from what happened, my best friends tried to kiss Liz, I saw her lying on the bed, her pillow over her face as her sobs racked her body, I felt my heart break, she has went through hell with her parents and came here for a break, not for Kyle and Michael to put the moves on her.

I walked over to the bed and laid down, she pulled the pillow away and turned to face me, her face was filled with relief.
“Sorry, I thought…” she whispered and I nodded as I pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry.” She whispered.
“Why?” I asked and she pulled away.
“They’re your friends Max, you shouldn’t have to feel like you have to choose between us.” She told me and I shook my head.
“No Liz, they’re the ones who came on to you, I know you never did anything.” I told her and she sighed.
“Why?” she asked and I shook my head.
“They said, seeing you laid on the bed after being attacked, they realised they liked you more.” I whispered, bile filling my throat and she shook her head.
“I don’t want them to like me that way.” She cried and I nodded.
“I know.” I whispered.

~~~~Unknown~~~~

She had it coming. I bet you anything she played with those guys emotions liked she did with everyone else, making her come off as innocent like she did when she drove Rosa over the edge, she made it seem like she was the victim in everything but she isn’t.

I will make the whole world see what a lying fraud she is, that she isn’t as innocent as everyone think she is and she will live the rest of her life with guilt that no one will love her and for playing the victim when it was Rosa the whole time.

Count on it.

TBC

For any Michael/Kyle fans out there, Lamp trimmers and Candy fan, I swear that Michael and Kyle will redeem themselves!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

cocopucks:

roswell3053: neither did i.

pandas2001: Glad to see that someone is picking up on who might be the unknown, i agree with you that Liz would have to choose, i had no idea that i was going to do this but i have to admit it does make the plot extra interesting. Glad you're liking this.

Maxsgurl: Don't worry about it, it happens to me all the time. Glad you're liking it.

Erina258: Don't worry too much, well until his thoughts changes about Liz, that when you worry. There will be hints along the way.

I just wanted to put this up cause I noticed that some people miss chapters, I will be updating every Monday and Friday so look out for them then.
Chapter 5

~~~~Tammy~~~~

I woke up the night morning to shouting filling the hallway, I groaned as I grabbed my forehead before getting out of bed and headed toward the door, I opened it to see Alex standing there with his arms crossed, watching the scene with Isabel standing next to him.

Maria and Tess were standing in the middle, facing Michael and Kyle off while the rest of the guests watched on.
“What’s going on?” I asked.
“Maria and Tess lost it when they saw the boys, they are finally giving in to their anger.” Alex explained and I shook my head.
“The guys asked for it.” I muttered.
“What is your problem?” Michael demanded.
“You tried to KISS our best friend! One that is happily engaged to the person she loves!” Maria shouted.
“She wanted it!” Kyle snapped and Tess rounded on him.
“Liz is not even interested in you, you assholes! She loves Max for fucks sake!” Tess snapped, the door opened and they saw Liz standing there, she looked up, paled when she saw the boys and slammed the door.
“Congratulation guys, you’ve made her scared to death.” I muttered vemously to them before heading back in my room and slamming my door.

I watched as Jake jerked away, he looked around before his eyes landed on me and there was more shouting, he rolled his eyes.
“Let me guess, Maria and Tess decided to ditch Michael and Kyle?” he asked and I nodded. “Great holiday.” He muttered before going back to sleep again.

I shook my head and went for a shower; I just hoped that today was going to be a better day.

We found ourselves at the beach sans Michael and Kyle, the girls were still in a bad mood with them and Liz was still terrified of them so we decided to give her break, Isabel and I went to our parents and begged them to take Michael and Kyle with them and they agreed, much to our relief.

Liz and I were lying on the blanket, soaking up the rays when the nightmare struck again.
“Well hello girls.” A male voice stated; I looked up from where I was lying and rolled my eyes when I saw the redhead.
“Not interested, move on.” I told him and Liz laughed from where she was lying next to me.
“Oh come on.” The male stated and I stood up, yanked my glasses of before getting in his face.
“What part of Not Interested do you not understand?” I demanded. “We have boyfriends and we’re pretty happy with them therefore not interested in going out with guys like you!” I snapped before grabbing my hair. “What is it with you guys? Just because girls are on holiday, it doesn’t mean that we are desperate for you guys to start swarming around us like bees, buzz off!” I snapped, the guy ran off and I took a deep breath before placing my sunglasses on and lying down, I noticed that Liz looked at me with an impress look on her face.
“Needed to vent?” she asked and I nodded. She laughed as she laid back on the blanket once more.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Hey girls, wanna play volleyball?” I asked as I jogged up to the girls, they looked up before looking at each other and nodded.
“Sure, girls against boys?” Tammy asked as she got up and I nodded.
“Yep.” I told them as I wrapped an arm around Liz’s waist and we all walked over to where the net was.
“Girls and boys, Boys and Isabel – you’re on the left.” Tammy called out as she grabbed the ball from Jake. “Girls Serves.” She called, the guys hurried over to the left side while the girls arranged themselves in the right side.
“How come I’m with boys?” Isabel asked.
“Cause it’s not fair on them being three against five, now move it!” Tammy shouted.

Isabel rolled her eyes as she moved over next to the boys. “Lets Rock and Roll!” Tammy exclaimed with a smirk before she threw the ball up and served it over the net, Alex jumped up and served it back over the net only for Tess to hit it back and it hit the sand.
“Point 1 for the girls!” Tess stated as she slapped a high five with Liz as they both laughed and Jake sighed.
“We really need to stop doing Girls against Boys.” He muttered and I nodded in agreement as I grabbed the ball and served it.

The girls won, which is not a surprise since Isabel didn’t really do anything, I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my fiancée, she was laughing at something that Alex had told her, she smiled when I turned up and kissed her neck, she turned around and looked up at me with her brown eyes filled with happiness.
“Wanna go for a walk along the beach?” I asked as I kissed Liz and she smiled.
“Hm, yeah, I don’t feel like going back to the hotel just yet.” She whispered as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I pulled away and wrapped an arm around her waist, she looked gorgeous in her white bikini top and white jeans, she smiled up at me as she wrapped her arm around my waist, rested her head on my shoulder and we both made our way across the beach, we watched as the sun set down, she sighed as she turned her chin on my shoulder, I smiled as I looked down at her before kissing her forehead.
“I love you.” I whispered as I turned to face her, she smiled up at me, the sunset light adoring her face.
“I love you too.” She whispered as she leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips.

We both settled down on the sand and watched as the sun set down behind the ocean, turning it into a bright sea of red and we watched as the moon rose up into the sky, lightning up the ocean and the beach.
“Come on, let’s get back to the motel.” I whispered as we stood up and wrapped arms around our waists once more as we made our way back to the motel to spend out night together.

We arrived at the motel and made our way up the stairs only to stop when we saw a group of people hanging around the banister.
“What’s going on?” I asked and Tammy turned to face me.
“Mom and dad are in the swimming pool.” She told me and mouth dropped open.
“What?” I demanded.

~~~~Liz~~~~

We found ourselves leaning over the banister as we watched mom and dad stare up at us, stunned at being caught; I shook my head.
“I thought we were the ones to be caught by our parents, not the other way round?” Tammy told us and Max shook his head.
“Please tell me they are not skinny-dipping!” he exclaimed and she leaned over before rolling her eyes.
“Looks like nobody is listening you.” Tammy told him before heading into her room while I shook my head. Some night we were having.
“I think I’m scarred.” Max whimpered as he placed his face in his hands and I rubbed his back.
“Poor baby, come with me and I’ll see what I can do about that.” I told him and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I smirked as I grabbed his hand and hauled him into the bedroom, intending to make the night as curable as possible.

I laughed as Max spun me around and kissed me hard as he shut the door with his foot, he walked me backward toward the bed and leaned me down on it.
“I love you.” He whispered as I nodded as he ripped my shirt off.
“I love you too.” I whispered back as he trailed his lips down my neck before running his tongue over the edge of my bikini cups. “Oh god Max.” I whispered out as I arched my body.

He ran his hands up my body and slip them under my back before untying my bikini, he pulled away and pulled down the straps before peeling it from my breasts, he leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth before flicking his tongue around it, causing me to arch my body into his mouth.
“Hm, you taste salty and sweet at the same time.” He whispered as he laved his tongue up my body before kissing me once more as I reached down and pulled on his short’s strings, loosening his shorts while his hands ran down and pulled my trousers off, hooking my bikini pants with it.

I smirked as I pushed him onto his back and leaned up, I smiled as I ran my hands up and down his chest before raising myself, cupping him and slumped down on him, he hissed as he arched his back while I hissed out in pleasure at the feeling of him filling me up. God, I love it when he’s inside me.

His hands gripped my waist as I adjusted myself, making myself more comfortable before leaning down to kiss him, hard, on the lip then resting my hands on his chest and started raising and lowering myself on him. I could feel myself getting hot as my breath started getting heavier and faster as I started moving faster on him.

He groaned as I reared up and took a nipple into his mouth as he cupped my butt, helping me move faster and harder on him, he reached down and placed his index finger on my clit, pushing me over the edge, I threw my head back as I let out a gasp of his name, biting my bottom lip so that my scream didn’t carry through the walls of this motel room, I didn’t want anyone to know what we were doing.

Max grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard, making me swallow his groan as he emptied himself into me, filling me with his hot seeds.

I gasped when I felt it splashing my walls as I climaxed once more, the heat running through my body, tuning my body in pleasure, I groaned as I slumped on Max and he held me close to him before laying down on the bed.
I panted as I fell back on the bed and off Max, laying next to him on my back.
“I think I’m cured.” Max panted out and I laughed as I slapped him on the chest, he smiled at me before we both turned to face the ceiling once more.

TBC
Monday
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Sorry! Really, Really, Really sorry that I haven’t updated but I have an excuse! My charger blew up and left me without a laptop for an entire week! And not to mention that had to sort everything out, which also took a week.

Forgive me?

Thanks for all the feedback:

Erina258: The boys will play a part in the story later and don't worry too much about them.

roswell3053: Here you go! glad you liked that Maria and Tess told the guys off, felt it was time.

Maxsgurl: They will redeem themselves, it'll just take a big thing for them to redeem, glad you liked the parents' being caught.

cocopucks: M/K will be cleared up and there's more M/L scenes.

Grace52373: first of all, don't worry about the guys hitting on Liz/Tammy, they will play a part in the story for someone else.
Liz will not lose Tess/Maria over this, they know that Liz had done nothing and all she wants is a break but the boys are not letting her one.
Left alone huh? you've given me an idea but we'll see if the girls will patch up with the boys or move on.
Glad you're sticking around for this story, i promise is not all Max/Liz/Kyle/Michael.

kittens: Guess not, glad you're liking the story so far.

Chapter 6

~~~~Liz~~~~

“Come on!” I heard Tammy exclaimed as we made our way through the crowds, we made it to the amusement park; all the rides were huge, they were different from Roswell but what did I expect?
“Don’t get lost!” I heard mom shout after us and I rolled my eyes as Max held my hand tighter, I was glad for that.

Michael and Kyle were with us because Mom and Dad made us hang out with them, I was still feeling wary around them and I was grateful to see that Tess and Maria were making attempts to make me laugh.
“Hey,” Tammy started as she walked over to me; I looked at her. “Remember those two guys that hit on us?” she asked and I nodded.
“Kinda hard to forget them considering Max and Jake scared the first one off and you blew up at the other one.” I teased and she stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed. “Well I was thinking, those guys are actually quite nice, they had broken up with their girlfriends back home and were just looking for a brief rebound.” She told me and I arched my eyebrow at her, wondering and she rolled her eyes. “I apologised to the guy that I blew up and I talked to them both, so sue me.” She told me and I smiled.
“What about them?” I asked.
“Well I was thinking, Tess and Maria need someone better to treat them well than these two cavemen so, maybe we could have a little match making?” she suggested and I winced slightly.
“Tammy, you tried to match Tess and Maria up with Michael and Kyle, look what happened there.” I told her and she nodded.
“I know but these guys are really nice, my gut instincts tell me that they are nice and Tess and Maria deserve to have some fun this holiday.” She told me and I sighed.
“Okay, next time we see the guys, we’ll see.” I told her and she nodded.
“Great!” she exclaimed and I shook my head as she hurried off and linked her arm with Jake, I smiled slightly when I saw him lean down and kissed her forehead.

“Having fun?” I heard Max asked and I smiled as I looked up at him.
“Yeah, it’s nice to get away from the motel for a little while.” I told him and he smiled as he kissed my forehead before looking at something.
“Come on.” He told me and he yanked my hand, I looked at him, confused as I followed hi.

I looked at the large ride and smiled when I saw the name ‘The Tunnel Of Love.’ I rolled my eyes as we made our way through the line and stepped on the ride. “Here we are, nice and quiet.” Max told me and I laughed.
“Don’t you mean nice and dark so you can have your way with me?” I asked and he smirked as he leaned down and kissed me, he slid his hands across my waist as he pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him closer as he pushed me more toward heaven. He pulled away and kissed my neck, I let out a low moan as he kissed his way back up and took my lips back into his. God, I love his kisses.

Unknown to us, the ride had stopped and we heard someone cough. Max pulled away and looked up only to pale slightly, I turned and saw the ride hand staring at us in amusement.
“The ride has stopped, you can go again if you wish.” He told us and I laughed as I grabbed Max’s hand and pulled him out of the ride and we headed down the ramp and I slapped Max’s chest.
“You really need to stop kissing me in public.” I told him and he looked down.
“Hey, you didn’t seem to mind.” He teased and I roll my eyes.
“Seriously Max, we always forget where we are when we kiss.” I told him and he smiled as he leaned down and kissed me, causing me to roll my eyes as I kissed him back.
“Okay, break it up the pair of you.” A male voice jumped in and we saw Kyle standing there, I stiffened, wondering what was going to happen.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

Ever feel like that something major is going to go wrong? I feel like that the now and I can’t help but wonder just what is going to go wrong.

I looked off and saw Michael and Kyle looking around and rolled my eyes, they were not going to get anywhere near Liz, not if Max and I have anything to say about it.
“What are you guys looking for?” I asked and they looked at me.
“Just wondering where Max and Liz got off to.” Michael stated and I smirked.
“Well, they are a couple, and they’re alone, what do you think they’re doing?” I asked before shaking my head. “Just stay the hell away from Liz, she has enough problems on her plate, she doesn’t need to mixed up idiots annoying her.” I told them before walking off with Jake behind me.
“Tammy, you really need to stop doing that.” He told me and I looked at him. “Stop teasing them like that, they’ll just get more aggravated and they’ll just hit on Liz even more.” He warned and I nodded.
“I know but god, I just want them to move on and get their own lives rather than try and destroy Liz’s and Max’s life!” I told him, he nodded as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and waist, holding me close to him.
“Okay, break it up the pair of you.” I heard Kyle stated and turned to see him glaring at Max and Liz.

I groaned in my head and wondered what the penalty for killing someone. I walked over to them.
“Is there a problem here?” I asked.
“Liz told Max that they shouldn’t kiss and he didn’t listen to her, therefore forcing himself on her.” Kyle stated and I rolled my eyes.
“Maybe it’s because Liz was teasing as she always does.” I told him before looking at them; Liz was glaring at Kyle while Max had a murderous look in his eyes. “Let me guess, you guys went on a ride, ended up making out and it took the ride hand to let you know that the ride had stopped?” I asked and Liz flushed, causing me to smirk and shake my head. “The same as always.” I teased and she laughed as she pulled Max over toward me and we walked off, leaving Kyle alone.

We followed Kyle as he followed the map, he looked up at our surrounding before looking back at the map before looking around again, causing me to roll my eyes, he gotten us lost.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Looks like we’re lost.” Kyle muttered and Tammy rolled her eyes as she stormed over to him, yanked the map out of his hands and glared at him.
“You are only with us today because mom and dad made us hang out with you.” She stated in a low deadly voice.

She looked at the map while Liz rested her head on my shoulder, I shook my head at my sister; she could be deadly when she wants to be.
“Do you think he’s going to live?” Liz asked me and I laughed as I leaned down and kissed her.
“Not sure.” I told her and she smiled.
“I just hope we get back home in time, mom and dad will kill us if we miss dinner.” She told me and I nodded.
“I know so cross fingers and knock on wood.” I told her before laughing as she crossed her fingers and knocked on the bark of the tree.

Tammy looked around the wood before looking at the map before sighing and turning it around.
“How come men say that women can’t read a map yet when they get lost, we’re the one who knows the way out?” Tammy asked. “And while we’re on that topic, how is it that men can’t ask for directions?” she demanded.
“Cause they’re men, can’t let anything destroy their manhood.” Maria retorted and Tess nodded in agreement.
“Same here, they need to prove that they are men and can do everything themselves without asking for help.” Tess stated and Isabel joined in the conversation while I winced. Nothing good ever comes out of this.
We finally made it out of the wood thanks to Tammy; we could still hear Maria and Tess lay into the boys once more for annoying us.

We reached our parents and smiled at them.
“Hey kids, have a good day?” Mom asked and we just nodded.
“It was alright.” I told them before we all headed up to our motel room.

Liz made her way over to the shower before looking at me with an arched eyebrow.
“Not going to join me?” she asked and I tripped over my boots, trying to get to the showers, she laughed as I swooped her into my arms and headed over to the showers.

We made it into the shower, the hot water sluicing down our body, I pulled away from Liz and bit back a growl of desire, I love the way how the water drips from her body, she smirked up at me as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down so she could kiss me.

I groaned as I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer as I pressed her back into the wall, she groaned as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist as I let my arms loose and played with her breasts, I love them, I love the way how they fitted in my hand, she had complained how she felt they were a bit small and was thinking of getting them bigger, thank god I talked her out of it, she’s perfect the way she is. “Max, in me now!” she groaned out, I pulled away from her slightly before sliding myself into her, she groaned when I filled her up, she pulled her head down and kissed me hard on the lips, I gripped the back of her head as I pulled out before plunging myself back into her, she bit my bottom lip before sucking on it, my other hand went down and gripped her butt as I moved harder and faster in her as I pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck. “Max.” she moaned out as her walls clenched around me, I gritted my teeth as I continued to move, waiting for her to go over the edge, I pulled up and watched as she threw her head back in pleasure, air panting from her mouth as she stiffened under me.

I groaned as I let go and splashed her walls before we rested on the walls, breathing heavily as she turned her head and kissed my neck. “I love you.” She whispered and I smiled.
“I love you too.” I whispered back.

I whistled as I made my way over to the gang, Tammy looked at me with a smirk before rolling her eyes.
“Told ya you’d be singing a different tune.” She teased and I rolled my eyes as I thought back to when I told her that I had kissed Liz in the backroom of the Crashdown, it’s unbelievable when she is right.
“You all look smart.” Mom stated before turning to me and frowning slightly when she saw Liz. “Where’s Liz?” she asked. “She’s looking for her necklace.” I told her and she nodded. “Dinner will be soon, can you please get Liz?” mom asked me and I nodded.
“Sure.” I told her and made my way back up the motel stairs and walked over to our room, I looked in. “Liz?” I asked as I walked over to her when I saw her kneeling beside the bed, looking under it. She pulled her head out and looked up at me. “What are you doing?” I asked.
“I can’t find Sooty, I think he got lost.” Liz told me and I sighed as I helped her up.
“He’ll be fine, you know what’s Sooty’s like; he’ll come back when he’s hungry.” I told her and she nodded, still looking unsure, I smiled slightly and kissed her forehead before leading her out of the room for dinner, for once, we were just going to relax.

~~~~Unknown~~~~

Look at her, she is swanning about like she owns the place, that she deserves to be happy but I know better, she doesn’t and I’m going to prove it to her, I smirked as I looked toward the cage with the cat hissing at me, it’s back arched and tail raised, I couldn’t wait to start on her nightmares and drive her toward the edge of the cliff of hell.

TBC
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

cocopucks: Here's more

Grace52373: Thanks for the ideas. Yes, i know it's not normal and i swear it will all be cleared up eventually, still trying to see if i should have Maria and Tess have someone better. The unknown guy, if you think his thoughts are scary right now, just you wait till later.

pandas2001: Interesting thought.

roswell3053: Liz will finally have peace in the end but still a long way to go, glad you're liking it.

Maxsgurl: Still a long way to go with Kyle, we'll see what he does later.

Liz Parker Evans: No, it's no James, he doesn't know where Liz is.

Behrsgirl1230: keep up with the theories, you just might be on the right track.

Erina258: You'll see about the cat soon.

Okay, we're going to see what happens to Sooty but i'm warning you, a cliffhanger ahoy!

Author Notes: Michael redeems himself in this chapter; Kyle still has a long way to go Sorry.

Chapter 7

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“Are you coming in or what?” I demanded to Maria, Isabel and Tess who were all lounging about near the pool.
“Not.” They replied and I rolled my eyes, we are at the water park, there were loads of rides and such, Liz is having a blast with Max chasing her, trying to get her back for pouring that bucket of water over his head. Serves him right, the guy needed to cool down a bit, I thought he was going to maul her when he saw her come out in her bikini.
“Oh come on!” I complained. “We need more girls to get payback on the guys.” I told them.
“Hey!” I heard an offended shout and turned to see Alex and Jake standing behind me. “What have we done to you?” Alex demanded.
“You’re here?” I asked and smirked as he sputters out a remark while Jake laughed.
“We haven’t done anything to you either.” Michael stated as he and Kyle stood to my side and I looked at them.
“Haven’t you?” I demanded before looking up and smiled brightly when I saw the two guys that tried to hit on Liz and me. “Guys!” I greeted as I pulled myself out of the pool and hugged them. “Guys, I like you to meet my sister – Isabel and her boyfriend Alex, this is Jake, my boyfriend and these are Tess and Maria.” I introduced, I heard some coughing and I turned to see Max and Liz standing behind me. “Oh, this is Max, mine and Isabel’s brother and this is his fiancée Liz, I’m sure you remember her.” I told them and they nodded.

I turned to look at the other two guys and scowled. “And these are Michael and Kyle, not worth mentioning really.” I told them before turning to everyone else. “Gang, this is Chris,’ I pointed to the redhead, ‘and this is Jack, they are on holiday cause they just broke up with their girlfriends.” I explained and bit back a snicker as Maria and Tess got up and walked over to them.
“Oh you poor guys, I know what you are going through.” Tess told them as they walked over to the bar so that they could get some drinks and I turned back to Max and Liz with a huge grin on my face.
“Ladies and Gentlemen, my sister, the matchmaker.” Max stated and I rolled my eyes.
“Don’t knock it buddy, if it wasn’t for me, you and Liz would still be dancing about.” I told him before diving into the water, smirking at Max’s splutter.

~~~~Liz~~~~

Poor Max, looks like he’s not having a good time with Tammy teasing him all the time, still, gotta love a guy.
“We would so be together.” I heard him muttered and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What?” he asked in defence. “We would.” He told me and I nodded.
“Uh, huh.” Not once believing him.
“Hey!” he exclaimed and I shrugged.
“You were scared as much I was.” I told him as I moved over to the small waterfall as he followed me.
“No I wasn’t.” he rebuked and I turned around, walking backward.
“Really?” I asked. “So, what took you so long to ask me out?” I challenged and he muttered as he scratched the back of his head and I laughed. “I thought so.” I told him and he growled as he hurried forward and pulled me into his arms, kissing me as hard as he could as we made our way into the waterfall.

I was grateful to see that there was no one else in the small area and gasped when Max pressed my back against the wall. He wrapped one hand in my hair, holding me close as one arm wrapped itself around my waist, holding me close to his body.

I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist as his hand, which was tangled in my hair, slid down and cupped my breast, playing with it as I bucked my hips into his.
“Jesus.” Max rasped out as he pulled his lips away from mine and travelled down my neck, flicking his tongue over my sensitive spots.
“Oh Max.” I gasped out as I slid on hand into his hair, holding him close when all of a sudden a male voice jumped in, breaking the moment.
“Excuse me.” I heard an angry male voice and turned to see Michael standing there with his arms crossed and a furious look on his face.

I groaned as I dropped my head onto Max’s chest. Will this ever end?
“What?” Max bit out, annoyed that he interrupted our time.
“I think you two have been in here too long.” Michael stated and Max let me go before rounding on him.
“Yeah?” Max demanded. “Well, Liz and I are engaged remember, I think we’re allowed to be alone together for as long as we want.” Max snapped and Michael scoffed.
“Will you get over it Max?” he demanded.
“Get over what?” Max snapped back. “That you fancy my fiancée and tried to hit on her too many times or that you are completely destroying the one person who ever loved you? Maria!” Max snapped and Michael took a step back, I was a bit scared when I saw Max like this, I knew that this had been building up for a long time and felt guilty that he was going through this.
“Max….” Michael started and Max shook his head.
“No, I’m not finished!” Max snapped. “You say that you are in love with Liz, are you? Really?” Max asked before stepping away from me, bringing me into full view. “Can you really see yourself being with her for the rest of your life? See her being the mother to your children? Being the one that you wake up to every single morning for the rest of your life?” Max asked. “Cause I sure the hell do.”

Michael just looked at me while I shifted nervously; I jumped slightly when Michael let out a small breath.
“No.” he whispered and I felt tears of relief flood my eyes. “I see Maria.” He admitted and Max nodded.
“See, you got mixed up what you were feeling for Maria with Liz.” Max told him.
“God, I’m sorry.” Michael choked out and shook his head. “When I saw Liz lying there, all I could think what if it was Maria, I guess pretending that I was in love with Liz made it easier than admit that I was in love with Maria.” Michael explained and Max nodded as he walked back over to me and wrapped his arms around my body, holding me close.

Michael closed his eyes as he took a deep breath before looking at us once more. “Can you ever forgive me?” he asked and I looked at him, seeing the truth in his eyes and I nodded.
“Yeah, I can.” I whispered and he nodded as he looked at Max.

Max watched him for a while with an unreadable expression on his face before coming to a decision.
“Yeah, after all I need my best man to be by my side at the wedding.” He told Michael and Michael let out a laugh before coming forward and hugging us.

“What’s going on here?” I heard a female voice demanded and we turned to see Tammy standing there with her arms crossed, I smiled, everything was going to be okay.

~~~~Max~~~~

“Just Michael coming to his senses.” I told my baby sister and she looked at us, confused. “Michael realised that he is not in love with Liz, that he’s in love with Maria.” I told her and she let out a sigh of relief.
“Thank god.” She muttered before narrowing her eyes at Michael. “Hope this mean you will be doing a lot of grovelling to Maria, and before you say anything, flowers are so not going to do the trick.” She told him. “We’re gonna have to do some major shopping, so count yourself lucky that you’re rich buddy.” Tammy told him as she dragged him from waterfall and I turned back to my wonderful fiancée, she smiled up at me before wrapping her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her.

I smiled against her lips as I took them into mine, loving the feel of her pressed up against me.
“Max.” she gasped out as she jumped up once more and wrapped her legs around my waist again as I groaned and bucked my hips into hers, I went to kiss her neck when a female voice stopped us, increasing my frustration.
“Come on, we need to get back to the motel before Mom sends out the national guards.” Isabel called out and I groaned as I rested my forehead on Liz’s.
“I swear the whole world is against us.” I muttered and she laughed as she planted a kiss on my lips before unwinding her legs from my waist and she grabbed my hands as we made our way out of the waterfall toward the gang.

We made it back to the motel and we saw my parents sitting in the main area, having a drink and reading, mom looked up and smiled when she saw us.
“You all have a good time?” mom asked and we all nodded.
“It was fine mom, sorted out some stuff and we had the chance to relax for once.” Tammy told her as we all made our way over to the stairs and made our way up the stairs. “Let get washed and changed then we’ll go for dinner.” Tammy informed us and well nodded in agreement.

Liz and I made it to our room.
“I’m bagging the shower first.” She told me and I wriggled my eyebrow.
“Don’t want to finish off what we started off earlier, do you?” I asked and she laughed.
“Later, otherwise we’ll never make it to dinner.” She told me before kissing me on the cheek and headed into the bathroom.

I sighed as I made my way over to our bed, I jumped on it and laid down, resting my head when all of a sudden a scream came from the bathroom, I jumped up just as the door burst opened, revealing Kyle standing in the door way, I shook my head as realisation came over me, He were standing by the door.

Alex, Michael, Jake and the girls came rushing through as I made my way into the bathroom just as Liz ran into me, tears flooding down her cheeks, I looked up and swallowed back the fear the suddenly appeared in my throat.

There was a skinned cat hanging from its tail from the curtain rail as blood dripped on the floor and there was writing on the wall.
‘Die Whore’ was written in blood.

~~~~Unknown~~~~

Oh this is better than ever, the look on her face when she saw that little cat hanging from it’s tail is just priceless and my work is not even finished, I swear, once I’ve finished, she will be begging for mercy and I’m going to be the angel of death when the times comes.

Can’t wait!

TBC
Last edited by Bubblegal on Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

cocopucks:

Behrsgirl1230:

Erina258: Your English is good, you did see what happened. Yes, the police will get involve, the only person who hasn't fully interupted them is Jake and Maria - Amazing, i've not had Maria intrupting them!

Maxsgurl:

roswell3053:

HBGO: No, it's not one of her friends, to hang the cat up in the motel they needed to find a way in, how do you know they haven't done anything else?

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Chapter 8

~~~~Tammy~~~~

Liz was now huddled in Max’s arms as we all sat down in the main room of the motel; tears were still, flowing steadily from her eyes.
“I can’t believe it, who would do such a thing?” Isabel demanded and I just stayed quiet, I had a feeling that it had something to do with Liz’s past but I couldn’t figure out how it could be linked yet.
“The police are on their way, does Miss Parker need anything?” the motel manager asked mom and she shook her head.
“No.” mom told him and he nodded as he walked back off.
“What I want to know is; how the hell did they get into their room.” I told them and they looked at me. “Well, it’s true, I mean, we have security card that allows us to get into our rooms, they don’t have actually keys remember.” I told them and Max sighed as he rubbed his forehead.
“I guess we’ll just have to wait to see what the police will say.” He stated and Liz shook her head.
“Why would anyone do that?” Liz asked and Max just kissed her forehead, holding her close to him while we all had no answers.

I was going to find this sicker; you can count on it.

~~~~Max~~~~

I couldn’t believe what was happening, dead cats hanging from their tails and blood writing on the walls, I feel like I’m in some horror movie only this time I had no idea how it was going to end.

Liz jumped slightly where there was a clatter and we looked over to the door to see a bellhop boy standing there.
“Hey, did anyone lose a cat?” a male voice asked, we turned to see the bellhop guy standing there, holding a black and white cat and I felt Liz sigh next to me.
“We did.” I called out and the cat jumped out of the bellhop guy’s arms before running over to Liz. “Hey Sooty.” I told him as I stroked his head as Liz cuddled him close to her.
“You scared me.” Liz whispered as she ran her hands over his body, making sure that he was safe while he licked her nose before rubbing his face against her cheek.
“Wait a minute.” I heard Maria stated and we all looked at her. “If Sooty is alive, who’s the cat?” Maria asked.
“We knew it wasn’t Sooty, the cat was a much larger version.” I explained and Liz nodded.
“I think someone is just playing a sick joke on me.” Liz muttered.
“Tell me about it, Halloween is not for a while and April Fools has already past.” Tammy stated and I looked at her, her fists were clenching and unclenching and I knew that she was itching to punch someone, I watched as Jake walked over and took her hand into his, calming her down.

The door opened once more, revealing the police, they looked at the Manager and he pointed to us, they walked over to us.
“Hi, I’m Captain Jim Brass, I heard that there was an incident.” He told mom and us nodded.
“Yes, Liz, here, went into her bathroom only to find a skinned cat hanging from it’s tail and writing on the wall from blood.” Mom told him and he shook his head.
“Do you have any idea who would want to do a thing like this?” he asked and she shook her head.
“No, we’ve only been here a couple of days, there’s no one we could have annoyed.” Mom told him and he nodded as he took down some notes before looking at Liz.
“How about you?” he asked and she shook her head.
“No, I haven’t got a clue.” She told him as she cuddled Sooty closer to her and he nodded.
“Right, we’ll send forensic up and they can check out the area.” He told us and we nodded and he turned to the managed. “And I need to see the record book, this guy had to get in somehow and we need to find out how.” He told him and he nodded as they walked over to the manager.
“We all need a break.” Maria muttered and Liz nodded.
“Yeah, how about this, you guys go off and hang out with each other, I need some ice cream and I kinda want to catch up with the girls.” Liz told me and I nodded.
“No problem,” I told her, I wanted to stay with her but I knew that Liz liked to have some space. “I’ll see you girls later.” I told her and kissed her forehead before getting up, I saw that Kyle was about to protest but I didn’t have to worry as Tammy stomped on his foot and shoved him in our direction, causing Jake and Michael to grab his arms and drag him out of the building. “Have fun girls.” I told them as I waved and they waved back as we walked out.

~~~~Liz~~~~

“Ben and Jerry chocolate chip cookie batter or Ben and Jerry Pfish Food Chocolate ice cream, marshmallows, caramel and chocolate chunks?” Tammy asked as she came over with two tubs of ice cream and I smiled.
“Pfish food for me.” I told her and she nodded as she threw the tub over with a spoon while she took the other, the rest of the girls had made up sundaes with hot chocolate and cherries with chocolate chips.
“So, who do you think planted the cat?” Maria asked and Tammy shot her a look.
“Will you shut up about the cat?” she demanded. “We’re not here to talk about what happened, we’re here just to relax for once.” She stated and Maria rolled her eyes before I turned to Tess.
“So, which one of the boys are you dating?” I asked and she blushed slightly.
“Chris.” She told me and I nodded.
“Nice choice, what do you think of him so far?” I asked and she shrugged as she picked at her ice cream.
“He’s really nice, we have fun.” She told me and I nodded.
“Good thing to have, have fun. God, if the person was boring I would be out of the relationship.” Tammy stated and I laughed as I looked at her.
“Tammy, you have tons of fun enough for the entire world, I don’t think anyone would ever get bored with you.” I told her and she stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes.
“How are you getting on with Max?” Maria asked and I sighed with a small smile as Tammy laughed.
“Can’t you tell with her glowing practically every morning and Max whistling with a ‘I got laid’ look?” Tammy asked and I hit her with a pillow, not bothering to blush, she had been like this since we were kids. “Hey!” she exclaimed as she took the pillow away from me.
“Cheeky.” I told her and she smirked.
“And you love me for it.” She teased back.

A song came on the radio and Maria cheered as she reached over and turned it up. We all got up and started dancing along singing along.
#I never believed in things that I couldn't see/I said if I can't feel it then how can it be
No, no magic could happen to me/And then I saw you
I couldn't believe it, you took my heart/I couldn't retrieve it, said to myself
What's it all about/Now I know there can be no doubt
You can do magic/You can have anything that you desire
Magic, and you know/You're the one who can put out the fire
You know darn well/When you cast your spell you will get your way
When you hypnotize with your eyes/A heart of stone can turn to clay
Doo, Doo, Doo ...
And when the rain is beating' upon the window pane And when the night it gets so cold, when I can't sleep/Again you come to me/I hold you tight, the rain disappears
Who would believe it/With a word you dry my tears
Doo, Doo, Doo ...
And If I wanted to/I could never be free
I never believed it was true/But now it's so clear to me
Doo, Doo, Doo ...
You're the one who can put out the fire/You're the one who can put out the fire
You're the one who can put out the fire
...#

We all feel to the ground and laughed as we just relaxed the day away, I was wondering how Max was getting on with Kyle.

~~~~Max~~~~

THUMP!

I looked down from where I punched Kyle, he was holding his mouth and he spat out blood while Jake and Alex held me back, Michael shook his head.
“You were asking for it.” Michael told him before walking over to the bar to get some drinks.
“You keep your words to yourself,” I told Kyle as he stood up. “Liz is not interested in you and never will.” I snapped.
“Believe whatever you want to believe.” He told me with a smirk and walked off.

We arrived back at the motel and saw that Kyle was sitting next to the girls with an ice bag on his bruise.
“What’s going on?” I asked as I walked over and Kyle glared at me.
“Oh look, it’s the abuser.” He snapped out.
“Will you tell me what the hell is going on?” Liz demanded and Kyle stood up.
“Max, here, punched me because I told him that you didn’t need him hanging all over you after the scare you had.” Kyle told him and Liz scoffed.
“Really?” she asked and he nodded.
“And think about it Liz, if he can hit me cause I said that, who to say he won’t hit you?” he asked and there was a loud thump, Kyle had fell back to the ground, this time clutching his eye and Liz was holding her hand.
“You keep your words to yourself, Max would never lay a hand on me.” Liz snapped out and Tammy nodded, approving,
“Damn girl, your right hook is just getting better as we go along.” She stated and Michael burst out laughing.
“Oh hell, do I wish I had a camera now, Kyle Valenti punched by Liz Parker!” Michael exclaimed as he bent over. “God, am I glad I came to my senses in time?” He asked before leaning against the wall, holding himself up as he laughed, causing Alex and Jake to start laughing too and the girls to roll their eyes before giving into their giggles.

I rolled my eyes as I wrapped my arms around Liz’s waist.
“We’re gonna go up, we’ll see you when you’ve grown up.” I told them as we made our way up the stairs.

Liz stopped and turned around before kneeling down to pick up Sooty as he scampered over to us, she stood up back and rested her head on my shoulder as we continued our way up the stairs, leaving the kids laughing.

TBC

Remember, I never got the unknown person to say the cat by its actual name.
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Erina258: She had better pratice at keeping her emotions at bay, remember with the whole parent, don't worry, it will all come out soon. Glad you like Tammy and i'm glad you that you liked that Kyle got punched.

Behrsgirl1230:

roswell3053:

Maxsgurl: I'm warning you, don't freak out.

L-J-L 76: Lots of Questions from you, you will see in time because it all be revealed, glad you're liking the story so far.

Chapter 9

~~~~Max~~~~

“Come on, we’re going out tonight!” I heard Tammy stated as she walked in the room, Liz just pulled the covers up to her chest before rolling her eyes.
“Hey, do you mind?” I demanded, Liz and I were lying on the bed after our lovemaking when my nutter of a sister came barrelling into our room; she turned to me with a raised eyebrow.
“Did I or did I not live with you for the last 17 years?” she asked and I muttered under my breath as I glared at him.
“What about Liz?” I asked and rolled her eyes.
“Max, Liz and I have been best friends since we were 6, so I think I’m used to her, is that alright with you…Maxie?” she asked with a smirk and Liz giggled from under her hand and I looked at her before rolling my eyes. “Ah Ha!” she called out before grabbing the black halter floor length dress that had a tie at the back, the back was bare and covered from the butt and downward. “You can wear this out tonight.” Tammy told Liz.
“NO!” I shouted; causing Liz to jump slightly and Tammy to arched an eyebrow. “Erm, I mean no, Liz is not to wear that, I have another occasion in mind for her to wear that.” I told Tammy.

She just looked at me before rolling her eyes and putting it back into the wardrobe and pulling out Liz’s black leather trousers and a red bustier.
“Fine, she can wear them with the black boots that you, oh so graciously, bought for her.” Tammy stated as she threw them on the bed before looking through the wardrobe once more.
“Now, what are you looking for?” I asked.
“Your clothes, you’re going out as well with the boys.” She told me, not once looking at me and I shook my head.

I wonder if there’s anywhere I can go that she won’t follow me.

~~~~Tammy~~~~

Men! They just don’t appreciate anything you do! I made my way into my bedroom only to find that Jake was lying on the bed and I rolled my eyes.
“What are you doing?” I asked.
“Relaxing.” He told me and I smirked.
“Really?” I asked and he nodded. “Well, I guess you didn’t realise you only have 15 minutes to get ready.” I told him and he bolted for the bathroom while I shook my head before grabbing my boots and pulling them on before looking in the mirror at my knee length black skirt and a red halter top.

I straightened my top when Jake came out of the bathroom, hair still wet but spiked up, he had pulled on a white shirt and dark jeans. “Nice.” I stated with a nod and he laughed as he pulled me toward him.
“How about I show you just how good you look tonight when I come back?” he asked and I spun around to face him.
“Deal.” I whispered before leaning into kiss him.
“Come on Tammy!” I heard a male voice shout and I glared at the door; I was going to kill Kyle one of these days, count on it.

We made our way down the stairs to see everyone was waiting, Jake moved over next to the guys and they started to walk out when I called them back.
“Rules!” I called out and everyone turned back to me. “First, there will be no hitting on any other member of the sexes, if I find out that you have broken that rule, apart from Tess and Kyle, for obvious reason, you will catch hell for it.” I warned them and Max threw a look at me.
“I hardly think I’m going to go after other girls.” He told me and I rolled my eyes.
“Just keep it in mind.” I told him. “Second, I swear to god, if I find out that there was fight, I will make the lot of you sleep on the couch. And Third, Kyle, say one thing about Liz to anyone tonight, you will forget about sleeping with anyone cause I will, personally remove your piece with a blunt, rusted knife and trust me, I’m in the mood for it.” I warned and him took the pleasure in seeing him gulp before smiling sweetly. “Have fun guys.” I told them before hooking my arm around Liz’s and we both walked out, Liz just turned around and waved at them before turning to me and shaking her head.
“You really know how to scare them, don’t you?” she asked and I smirked.
“I should considering I’ve had practices at it.” I told her and she laughed.

~~~~Liz~~~~

We made our way into the club, Tammy cheered when the music blared up before grabbing me and dragging me out onto the dance floor, I couldn’t help but laugh as I danced with her, she had this way of making forget everything in my life, apart from Max, god forbids if she stops teasing me about Max!
#Everybody/Rock your body
Everybody/Rock your body right,
Backstreet's back alright!
Oh my god we're back again/Brothers sisters everybody sings
Gonna bring the flavour/Show you how
Gotta a question for you/Better answer now?
Am I original/Yeah
Am I the only one/Yeah
Am I sexual/Yeah
Am I everything you need/You better rock your body now
everybody yeah/Rock your body yeah
Everybody/Rock your body right
Backstreet's back alright
Now throw your hands up in the air/And wave 'em around like you just don't care
If you wanna party let me hear you yell/Cuz we've got it going on again
Am I original/yeah
Am I the only one/Yeah
Am I sexual/Yeah
Am I everything you need/You better rock your body now
So everybody everywhere don't be afraid don't have no fear/Gonna tell the world
Make you understand/As long as there be music
We'll be coming back again
Everybody/yeah
Rock your body/yeah
#

We laughed as we made our way over to the table where Isabel and Tess have grabbed a corner table, we settled ourselves in the seats when Maria popped up.
“Who wants drinks?” Maria asked as she came over with a large tray of drinks.
“Yay!” we all cheered.
“What do you think the boys are up to?” Tammy asked and I shrugged.
“Having a good time hopefully, let just hope that Kyle doesn’t make any more smart remarks and earns himself a punch in the face…again.” I told her and the girls giggled.
“I still can’t believe you punch him and I was there!” Tess told me and I nodded.
“I know, tell me about it.” I told her and shook my head as another music came on and Tammy smirked. “OH NO!” I exclaimed and Tammy nodded as she pulled on my hand.
“Oh we’re so dancing to this!” Tammy exclaimed as she pulled me out on to the dance floor the rest of the girls laughed.
#she's into superstition/black cats and voodoo dolls
I've got a premonition/this girl's go make me fall
She's into new sensation/new kicks and candle light
she's got a new addiction/for every day and night
She'll make you take your clothes off/and go dancing in the rain
she'll make you live the crazy life/and take away your pain
like a bullet to your brain
upside inside out/she's living la Vida loca
she'll push and pull you down/she's living la Vida loca
her lips are devil red/and her skins the color mocha
she will wear you out/she's living la Vida loca
living la vida loca
woke up in New York City/in a funky cheap hotel
she took my heart and she took my money/she must of slipped me a sleeping pill
she never takes the water/she makes you order French Champaign
and once you had a taste of her/you'll never be the same
she'll make you go insane
living la vida loca
She'll make you take your clothes off/and go dancing in the rain
she'll make you live the crazy life/and take away your pain
like a bullet to your brain
Living la Vida loca/living la vida loca
#

We made our way back to the table and burst out laughing over another round of drinks.

~~~~Max~~~~

We entered the bar and made our way over to the bar when a guy came up to me.
“Congratulations, you are our 1000th customers to step through.” The guy told me and nodded. “Here’s a drink on the house, I hope you enjoy your stay.” He told me before clapping me on the back; I looked at the bottle then back at the gang before shrugging and brought the drink up to my lips.

The gang walked off to grab some drinks, I saw Kyle dancing with a brunette and I rolled my eyes, amazing how she looked like Liz from the back but when she turned to the front, I could see that she had blue eyes, I shook my head as I continued to drink my free beer.

I took a gulp of my drink when I started to feel dizzy, I looked around and everything was beginning to blur when I saw a blonde female walk over to me with a smile on her face, she took my hand and stroked my cheek.
“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” She whispered and it all went black for me.

TBC

No throwing things!
Dani's fics

Bubblegal
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Bubblegal »

Sorry for taking so long! I swear i'm going to throw my laptop out of the window one of those days, my charger blew up again so i was left without a laptop and it took ages to get back into writing my stories again plus it doesn't help that it looks like i won't be able to update for a while again because my new charger doesn't like me and refuses to work so i need to get a new one.

Here's the new part and thanks for all the reviews! So little faith in me when it comes to Max don't you?

Chapter 10

~~~~Liz~~~~

Us girls found ourselves back at the motel, we were laughing over what happened at the club when all of a sudden the door slammed open.

We all looked up and saw Max acting weird, like he didn’t know what was going on.
“What the hell happened?” I demanded as Jake and Alex dragged a drugged Max through the room, Michael was dragging Max’s legs through while Kyle just followed them, not doing anything.
“Some guy gave him a beer, the next thing we knew that he was staggering all over the place, one of the girls tried to take him up the stairs but we intervened.” Jake explained as they moved him over to the bed.

“Liz, this is bad, Max rarely gets drunk, you know that.” Alex told me and I nodded, I had a gut instinct that it had nothing to do with the drink. I hurried over to the bed and lifted Max’s face toward mine.
“Max, look at me Max.” I stated, Max tried to focus his eyes on me and smiled drunkenly.
“There’s she is, the girl I love.” He slurred out and I cursed.
“Someone slipped him a drug.” I told them.
“What?” Tammy demanded as she hurried over and looked at him then looked at me. “Date rape.” She muttered and I nodded.
“What can we do?” Tess asked and I shook my head.
“There’s nothing we can do, the drug doesn’t last in the system for very long, Max will go still through the night so I need to get him to fight back the drug. Can you get me a glass of water, he’ll need it.” I told her and she nodded as she hurried into the kitchen and I looked at the boys. “Has he had anything to eat?” I asked them and they looked at each other, thinking before shaking their heads.
“No, we never saw him eat.” Jake told me and I nodded.

“Okay, everyone needs to get out, we’ll see you tomorrow.” I told them and they all started to protest and I shook my head. “Trust me guys, you don’t want to be here for this.” I warned them and they nodded as Tess came out with some sandwiches for Max to eat once he got himself out of the drunken daze he was in and some water so he could get rid of the taste that would be in his mouth. “Thanks.” I whispered to her and she nodded before leaving and shutting the door, leaving me alone with Max.

I groaned in fear before stripping myself of my jacket and straddling him, I hated the fact that I had do this but I had to. I lifted his arms and pinned them to the bed, causing Max to jerk his head and try and focus on me. “That’s it Max, fight.” I whispered, Max looked puzzled so I pinned his hands harder on the bed and this provoked him into trying to push his hands up, I could see that he was getting scared and I hated it but I had to. “Come on Max, fight it.” I pleaded.

He started thrashing slightly, trying to get me off him while fighting to get his hands freed but I refused to let go, I needed to get the drug out of his system as soon as possible so that he was alert to what was happening around him.

He whimpered slightly as I pressed his hands harder onto the mattress when he all of a sudden thrusted his hips upward, causing me to fall onto my side as I landed on the bed, I watched as Max turned on his side and promptly was sick into the bucket that I had brought through, I rubbed his back as he was sick, his colour was pale and he looked shattered as he turned onto his back while I grabbed the towel and wiped his mouth while he closed his eyes slightly, breathing deeply.

I stroked his hair while watching him, making sure that he was okay, he sighed before opening his eyes and they landed on me, I could see that he was still slightly fuzzy as his eyes was still slightly glazed over. “Max, you okay?” I asked.
“What’s that taste in my mouth?” he asked and I sighed.
“You threw up the drug that was in your system, here, drink some of this.” I told him as I lifted the glass and held it up to his mouth, he took some sip before I set down the glass and held up a sandwich. “You need to eat, give your stomach something else to focus on rather than the drug.” I told him, he grimaced and I shook my head. “You have to eat, even if it just half of It.” I told him and he nodded as he took the sandwich and chewed gently, trying not to through up while I thought, what would have happened if the boys hadn’t intervened when the girl was trying to take him upstairs?

~~~~Tammy~~~~

“What the hell happened at that party?” I demanded to the guys.
“When we entered, a guy walked over to Max and told him that he was their 1000th customers and because of that, Max got a free beer, we didn’t think anything of at it at the time, after that, he got weird, he seemed dizzy when all of a sudden this blonde walked over to him and said something to him, she took his arm and was about to led him up the stairs to the management’s office, well you get the rest, we intervened and brought Max straight here, he spent the entire ride telling us how much he loved up and all that.” Michael explained and I rubbed my temples with my fingers.

“Okay, we can safely say that someone wanted Max to be spiked and it was all planned, the one thing I want to know is, how the hell did that guy knew Max was going to be at that club?” I asked before shaking my head.
“Someone is really after Liz aren’t they?” Isabel asked and I nodded.
“Yeah, looks like it because the cat is directed at Liz considering Liz is the one who has Sooty, they must have went for Max because he linked to Liz.” I told them.

“They could be after Max.” Kyle piped up. “He’s the one who gave Liz the cat and he’s the one who got drugged, we gotta get Liz away from him, he’s a danger!” Kyle snapped as he moved over to the bedroom door but I stepped in his way.
“Don’t even think about it.” I hissed to him.
“Tammy.” He snapped.
“Max is not a danger to Liz, the only person right now is a danger to Liz is you.” I told him and he scoffed.
“Like hell.” He snapped and I looked at him.
“Why do you want Liz?” I asked and he looked at me. “Seriously, why do you want Liz? The last time I heard you were pretty much in love with Tess now you’re chasing Liz, no offence to Liz and I seriously doubt she will be, I don’t think she is really your type.” I told him.
“I love her.” Kyle hissed out.
“Really?” I shot back at him. “Or are you in love with the idea of her?” I asked.
“What the fucks are you on?” Kyle snapped. “Why is it so hard to believe that I actually love Liz, more than that prick, who I may remind you, was more than willing to sleep with that blonde.” He spat at me but I refused to back down.
“Yeah because he was under the effects of the drugs and I’m willing to bet anything that you were more than willing to let him be raped.” I spat at him, he just held my gaze while the others shifted slightly and I knew I was right, I scoffed. “You have got to be the most pathetic man I have ever met in my entire life.” I told him, he just glared at me before storming off to his room. “Right, I want answers and I want them now!” I told them and they all nodded as they sighed.

TBC

What did you guys think?
Dani's fics