Icequeen's Fics- Update 1/26/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Icequeen's Fics- Update 1/26/07

Post by Icequeen »

<center>~*~WORKS IN PROGRESS~*~</center>(Banner will take you to fics)

<center>Image</center>

<center>Banner By- Crashdown_51</center>

Summary:Max Evans and Liz Parker are harboring secrets, ones that could destroy not only those around them but each other as well. Having just relocated to wealthy Palm Beach Florida Max has been given the job of a lifetime when he meets Liz Parker. Will they be able to deny their feelings or will they risk it all and fight for their love?

<center>Image</center>

Summary: (AU-Adult M/L) Sequel to What happens in Vegas... You don't really need to read that one to understand this one but it wouldn't hurt. Now that Max and Liz are married will they really have their happily ever after? This fic will deal with married life and all the up’s and down’s that come along with it. I am going to skip anywhere from a few months to a few years between some chapters. It shouldn’t be confusing though.

<center>~*~COMPLETED~*~</center>

<center>Image</center>

Summary: (AU- Adult M/L) Max Evans is prominent architect with a heart of stone thanks to Liz Parker, a beautiful woman who has destroyed him once already. What will happen after a chance meeting in Vegas, a marriage and an unusual arrangement? Will he be able to throw her aside as she had once done with him, or will his hatred for her turn into something else?

<center>Image</center>

<center>Banner By- Lizard_Queen</center>

Summary:(AU- Adult M/L) One fateful night changed everything for two friends since college Max Evans and Liz Parker. Will trying to raise their daughter together come between there friendship or will something either of them expected bring them closer together? ( i know i know another M/L best friends fic but i'll try my best to make this one different
Anything is Italics is a flashback

<center>Image</center>

Summary: (AU- Adult M/L some M/M) Liz needs to get away from her husband who is abusive. In a desperate attempt she flees to Italy where she meets someone who just might be her escape(i know it sucks but give me a chance?? LOL)

<center>Image</center>

Summary: (AU- Adult M/L some I/A) Sequel to Be My Escape You don't really need to read the first part but it can't hurt. After fleeing New York Liz goes to Italy to get away from her abusive husband Jackson Cayne Where Liz meets her brothers friend and future husband Massimilio Evans. Jackson is the type that gets what he wants and what he wants is Liz. Being forced to go back to New York or risk Max’s life Liz agrees to leave Italy with Jackson. Putting the pieces together with the help of his sister Max goes to get Liz. Arriving too late Liz kills Jackson during a violent attack but what about the mystery involving his body?

Max and Liz are now happily married and living in Italy. Everything seems to be going well until something from Liz’s past comes back to haunt her. Will Max and Liz survive and live to breathe again?
Last edited by Icequeen on Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 25 times in total.
My Fics
Hardhat: Don't eat the tuna salad in the cafeteria. It made me throw up.
Suit: Food poisoning takes a while. How long did it take to make you sick?
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Posted the first chapter of Breathe Again. Posting Schedule will be Wed for that one.

:D
My Fics
Hardhat: About 5 seconds. All I can figure is, someone must've put fish in it - I'm allergic to fish.
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Added a coming soon fic. Should be up this week...hopefully :D
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Posted What happens in Vegas Enjoy :D
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Posted a one parter It’s time. :D
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Just dropping this off. Thank you all for the nominatons. I'm glad that you enjoy my writing enough to nominate me. Competition is fierce but i'm glad to just be nominated so THANK YOU!!

Favorite Supporting Portrayal of Isabel Evans- Catching the Butterfly

Favorite Portrayal of a Child- Alana Evans in Catching the Butterfly

Most Improved Writer

Favorite Last Line- She was eating French Fries!- Catching the Butterfly
Last edited by Icequeen on Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

A big THANK YOU goes out to all who nominated me over at Memories. I was beyond shocked!!!

CATCHING THE BUTTERFLY

Best Portrayal of Isabel Evans
Best Alternate Universe Without Aliens
Best Portrayal of a Child

WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS

Best POV
Best Original Character-Kris
Last edited by Icequeen on Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

Ok here is the banner for the sequel to Vegas. It's called When in Vegas and will be up in a few weeks. Hope to see some of you there :D

My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

COMMING SOON!!!

Summary:Max Evans and Liz Parker are harboring secrets, ones that could destroy not only those around them but each other as well. Having just relocated to wealthy Palm Beach Florida Max has been given the job of a lifetime when he meets Liz Parker. Will they be able to deny their feelings or will they risk it all and fight for their love?

Co Written with FamersAmers
My Fics
Icequeen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Icequeen »

You know i'd love you better is now up in the AU without Aliens forum.

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=13915
My Fics