Rebels

Do the conventional couples just not float your boat at times or at all?? Polarists, GZers, Rebels, Loyalists, and all other UCers---this is the place for you guys...

Moderators: jbangelo, Forum Moderators

DreamerHeart
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by DreamerHeart »

Before I really used to dis-like Tess. Them together grew on me. Now I read fics with Max and Tess.
*Abby*
I love him, O yes I do, he's for me, not for you, and if by chance you take my place, I'll take my fist and smash your face. -unknown
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

Here's a part from a fic I started once, if the situations were reversed, blah blah. I know it's not original. Anyway.

Max put his pen down. Trying to do his homework now was hopeless. And anyway, Tess was supposed to arrive at any moment. As if it was reading his mind, the doorbell rang. Max hurried to open the door.

“Hi,” he managed to get out, before Tess attacked him with kisses. “Uh… come in?” He sat down on the couch and Tess sat down next to him.

“What did you bring?” Max nodded towards Tess’ bag.

“When Harry Met Sally, our favorite,” Tess said.

“Funny,” Max remarked. They both hated that movie.

“I was so worried,” Tess rested her head against Max and ignored his comment. “I thought you were hurt.”

“I’m not, though,” Max pointed out.

“Let’s not watch the movie,” Tess raised her head off Max’s chest and looked him in the eye. “Let’s do other…stuff.”

“Stuff?” Max raised an eyebrow. Did she mean what he thought she meant? His suspicions were confirmed as she kissed him deeply. “I should get shot every day. Nearly shot at-“ Max quickly caught himself. He wasn’t sure why he wasn’t telling Tess the truth, but he knew something was strange about what happened, and he wanted to find out what it was, first.

“That’s not funny,” Tess hit him playfully. Apparently she didn’t catch what he said. “I nearly died.”

“And the gun wasn’t even pointed at you,” Max grinned.

“I can’t believe you’re taking this so lightly. Wait, no; I can believe it, because you’re such a jerk.” Tess folded her arms across her chest.

“And you love me for it.”

Tess stuck out her tongue at him. And then she admitted, “yes, I do.”

Max wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. “I love you, too. For loving me despite me being a jerk, and because you’re the total opposite of a jerk.”

“Am not,” Tess protested silently, and snuggled in closer next to Max. After a while she said, “you’re not a jerk, though. You’re my King.”

When Mr. Evans walked in, the two were spooned together, fast asleep.

~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Aww, that's cute.
Jason's Princess
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Jason's Princess »

Hey everyone. I was just reading through the posts and noticed that many of you seem to also notice the lack of Rebel fics.

I'm currently working on several pieces, just to let you know, in case you're interested.

I'll be posting one of them pretty soon. It's titled, Save Me from Darkness.
Some try to tell me thoughts they cannot defend | Just what you want to be, you will be in the end
And I love you
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm not that big of a Rebel UC shipper.But I do agree with that whole make Tess evil and the one who killed Alex at the end of season 2 was a stupied idea :roll: I wasn't that big of a fan of Tess until she went to stay with Jim and Kyle and we got to see how great the three of them were together.
Sologirl102
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Sologirl102 »

Yeah, I'm not rebel, but i'm lamptrimmer. She and Kyle just fit together, like all the others do. Plus than she wouldn't have gotten pregnant than blamed for Alex's death. Because no human-in-love-with alien could kill another human. It's just not right... like peanut butter on spagetti.
Magic Mushroom Omelets. You know what I'm talking about.

"Do it, or I'll snap your neck, pour jelly on your body, and pray to the GODS OF JELLY... to BURN YOUR SOUL in A JELLY LIKE HELL! Now GET THE JELLY!" - Dane Cook
(Sorry, I was watching Comedy Central)
Sensue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Max/Tess Fanfiction (HUGE Collection)

Post by Sensue »

Someone mentioned that there was a severe lack of Max/Tess fics out there. I completely agreed--and decided to amend the situation.

I have collected almost EVERY Max/Tess Story available on Fanfiction.net and created "The Rebel Alliance".

If you are a Rebel, trust me that you aren't going to find a bigger collection. (and if there is, please let me know about it; I'll add it to the collection.)

Oh...one more thing, I've moved my Max/Tess site (Forever Waiting), it's now under Sensue.net (My site) in a specific section. I've also managed to collect LiveJournal icons, AIM icons, music videos and fanfiction, of course. If you'd care to check it out.
Sensue
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Sensue »

Oh and I also posted some Images and Video Clips. (In case anyone else wants to make Music videos as well.)

http://sensue.net
fetch
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by fetch »

eeeh, checking it all out :)
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Where did all the rebels go?