Candy Challenges

Michael and Maria fighting/making up do it for you? Then enter the M&M Zone.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey Killjoy I just thought of something funny for th genie story. You can use it or not thats okay but just wanted to let you know.

What if Maria was flipping the channel;s and came across Christina's "Genie in a Bottle" music video.She'd be all excited. "I Love this song!!!!" She'd start dancing around the room and crooning the lyrics while Michael looks on completely baffuled but the an amused look on his face. :D

We all know Maria liked the song in MONSTERS :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

I'm a Genie In A Bottle was the title I had already picked out :lol: Either that or Love In A Bottle.

Anybody like either one better.

Now the tv show that she gets hooked on is the one I'm having more fun with.I thought it would have to be something with an annoying theme song so MIchael would get mad.

I first thought of the soaps....Days Of Our Lives or Young and the Restless...but I don't watch soaps so I know nothing about them.

So I got thinking what show with it's theme song would get on MIchael's last nerve when Maria got hooked on it???????? The two that came first to my mind was

Here's the story of a lovely lady,
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls.
All of them had hair of gold, like their mother,
The youngest one in curls.

or

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
a tale of a fateful trip.
That started from this tropic port,
aboard this tiny ship.
The mate was a mighty sailin' man,
the skipper brave and sure.
Five passengers set sail that day,
for a three hour tour, a three hour tour………

The only problem is I'm not sure but I think I saw a story on this board already where someone was hooked watching Gilligan Island :?

Well anyway I'm still working on this
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Hi Killjoy, I really like "I am a genie in a bottle", but it's up to you. About annoying song, I hate the credits for "the nanny". My sister loves that sitcom and I cringe everytime I hear it.

Can't wait to read what you come up with :D .
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

Hey! I love both titles. Either one would be good. Although I am partical to I'm A Genie ina Bottle.

Shows... Hm... I like The Brady Bunch. If you decided to go with a soap, I watch days of our Lives Religiously. I could help out with the names plot lines etc. :D Just offering my services. i can't wait to see this one posted :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Ok I got it now on the how and why Maria's parents sold her into being a genie.I also have now how Michael.Liz.Max,Tess,Kyle,Alex and Isabel get her out later.After all that time I was thinking real hard on it and trying to come up with something and it just pops into my head while I was at work. :roll: :lol:

Now comes the hard part of getting all that other crap in the middle of those two down :P
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Well, the middle of the fic is the fun part, aka Maria hooking up Alex and Isabel, Max and Liz, Kyle and Tess together, while driving Michael insane with her non conventional ideas. Or her addiction to tv shows. Hey, did you find which tv song you are going to use, to piss off Michael ?
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Well Max and Liz I got.Tess and Kyle I have always got(I've never had a problem writting them) but Isabel and Alex and Michael and Maria are what's given me the hard time.

I've never been good at Candy banter.And that's what's holding me back on this fic.
tabata
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by tabata »

good killjoy!!!!
Let us know!!! :D :D
give me life. give me pain. give me myself again. Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes
he's chasing tornados.Talula (the tornado mix)

candy - dreamer - stargazer - lamptrimmer
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

What are you talking about Killjoy? Your candy banter is wonderful! :D
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Killjoy - You could ask a candy author to help you, or co-write for some parts ?

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.