Spacegirl04 fics A/N 12-7-06

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

A/N yes another dreadful author's note, just wanted to say thanks to the people who looked at my fics..it means alot to me, and gives me a reason to continue to write, feel free to leave me comments or suggestions on this thread, you can ask me anything, however I will not tolerate any bashing...or harrassment, I will take it to mods if that happens...

I will be updating soon, I have a problem with my left eye it seems to not want to open, and I can't see that great with one eye working so hopefully after two o'clock today I will have an answer, then I will get busy with writing...thanks so much for viewing my thread :D
My Fics

Save the cheerleader Save the world,-heroes, I say huh?
Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian
Location: will change avi if someone else has it; waiting to be admitted to psych ward

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Just an update to let you know that i will be posting soon with or without a beta, the chapters to my two recent fics are almost complete, I know show you right. HAHa

k and a new fic is in the works

Time Changes Everything: Not shipper related at all things happen as they happen, the group is in the PI business right smack in the middle of washington D.C. that's all your getting. Mostly Michael centered but some on Max. It's about four years after they left roswell, and they are aliens

I'm still trying to get Three words of wisdom started but having a hard time since it doesn't look like there is that many west wing fans on this board. So I'll have to think long and hard about it. Sorry Rick. If you want to give the challenge to someone else be my guest.
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Working on all updates yay

Post by Spacegirl04 »

Just wanted to let you all know that I will be working on updates to all my stories they will be posted as soon as they are written and looked over by a beta.

sorry for the long wait but i've been diagnosed with an illness and it is taking complete control over my life at the moment, I have mixed connective tissue disease, lupus being one of them. So in between my doctor appointments I will be able to update my stories.

Sorry for the long dreadful wait.

andi aka spacegirl
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Spacegirl04 »

okay i had a chapter written sent it to my beta but its going to be re written its boring and you would have all slept through it so i'm going to rewrite it its for xfiles...love you all for being patient.

one two or three more days...

love ya tons
andi
My Fics

Spacegirl04
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Spacegirl04 fics A/N 12-7-06

Post by Spacegirl04 »

I maybe back not sure...just wanted to move this up front its been along long time. :twisted:
My Fics