Dormroom Diaries (CC, ADULT) Kyle Needed (NOTE ADDED)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Dormroom Diaries (CC, ADULT) Kyle Needed (NOTE ADDED)

Post by StormWolfstone »

Under NO circumstances can anyone under the age of 17 read or participate in this RPG. NO if's, and's or buts...

Title: Dormroom Diaries

Rating: Adult

Casting: CC

Disclaimer: We in no manner have legal rights to the characters within this thread, we are simply taking imaginitive liberties for fiction purposes and fun with the plot line. The original idea for this plot line came from Lizzie_Parker_17 and it was with mod's suggestion that this thread be set up since she has not been on in a while.

Summary: This story takes place in RU- Roswell University (stupid name I know but lets work with it) It has all 8 main characters, and is CC.

Liz parker-

Liz Parker is a New York native anxious to get away from the big city and her over protective parents. When her longtime boyfriend Kyle Valenti gets a scholarship to RU she thinks this is her big chance. She follows him only to realize they aren't meant to be when he falls in love with a beautiful blonde and she meets Max Evans. Liz is a very kind person who is nice to many, but close to few. She is very perceptive and knows almost immediately if she likes a person or not.

Max Evans-

Max has been in Roswell all his life, and has no reason to leave it so he enroles in RU with his sister and 2 best friends. Even if they wanted to leave Roswell they couldn't they have a secret. A secret they can't share with anybody. They're aliens. Nobody would ever understand them, and they didn't want anybody too. But everything changes when he goes to college and meets the love of his life right down the hall. Max has a very kind heart, and is a very nice guy, but he only has 3 friends and they are always together. He is very shy, and scared to open up to anyone. Lives alone!

Maria Deluca-

A firey blonde thats been best friends with Liz Parker since birth. At first she starts offat NYU as a music student, but she eventually misses her best friend to much and transfers to RU to be Liz's roommate. Maria has a dislike for most men except for her other best friend Alex, and it would take one determined guy to break through her shell. She is fiercely protective of those she loves and will do her best to protect them!

Alex Whitman-

Alex Whitman is a genius. He graduated college 2 years early and is already working at a software company right down the street from the college. He went to High school with Liz and Maria until he graduted early and went off to college. he visited them on holidays and summers though. He had suggested Ru as a college for the girls because thats his alma mater, and helped the girls decide to go there. He hasn't seen them in a while and is anxious to be there best friend again. Alex is shy, and kind of a dork but he is the best friend you could ever ask for. he has his own town house in Roswell.

Isabel Evans-

The Ice Queen herself. Isabel doesn't open up to anyone other than her brother Michael and Tess. She longs to get out of Roswell and start her life over but she knows she can't she can't trust any of the humans. She dates around never seriously of course, to maintain her reputation. She doesn't like doing it though all the guys treat her like a piece of ass. They don't know the real her just what she looks like. Isabel has a kind heart under the ice but she is the most scared of all of them. She won't let anything happen to her "family"

Michael Guerin-

The fireball of his particular group. He can't stand being on this planet, he hates humans, and doesn't understand why the others even tolerate them. The only thing that makes him happy is his art. Hes an art major at RU and lives off campus in his own apartment. He needs his space. He longs for the day that they will finally return to their planet and start their "real lives" When he meets Maria he gets really confused. What does he want after all?

Tess Harding-

For a long time she felt like an outsider in the group. Forever clinging to the idea that she was a queen and that Max was her King. Once she finally got over that idea an moved on the pod squad accepted her with open arms now she best friends with all of them even Max and looks up to him as almost a brother. She dates around similar to Isabel but will open up herself way before Izzy will. When she meets Kyle she is instantly attracted to him. The star quarterback. She is very jealous, and girls try to hit on Kyle hard core. Tess does not put up with those bitches! Is isabels roomate.

Kyle Valenti-

Kyle transfered to RU with the dreams of playing football then turning pro and marrying his lonterm girlfriend Liz Parker. Things don't work out that way though and soon he falls for a new girl. Tess Harding. One of the cheerleaders for RU. Little did he know that he picked an alien for a girlfriend and that things would get very interesting very quickly. As the star quarterback he constantly fends off girls, but is completely devoted to Tess. He still wants to remain friends with Liz he has known her all his life. Kyle is very accepting and has an easygoing personality. When Tess tells Kyle about being an alien he doesn't freak out at all.

Liz Parker- littleroswell
Max Evans- madroswellfan
Isabel Evans- StormWolfstone
Michael Guerin- NightshadeIsis
Maria Deluca- FaithfulAngel24
Alex Whitman- isabelle
Tess Harding- aliensister
Kyle Valenti- Stormwolfstone (temp)

NOTE: When this starts, Tess and Kyle aren't quite going out, they are attracted to each other. Liz is in town and has begun to notice Max. Maria is just coming into town and getting a feel for the place... and Alex is also in town doing the same.

No One KNOWS the Secrets of the Hybrids.... Please do not try and rush the secret being given.

Maria and Alex can be planning to meet Liz on campus or off-campus... you can work that out between players.
Last edited by StormWolfstone on Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:04 pm, edited 15 times in total.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Can I have Liz?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Can I be Max?
SweetnSpicy
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by SweetnSpicy »

yes i still wanna be maria
-
Michael to Maria--
I try my best but I don't suceed
I need to be loved but I fall on my knees
You keep me sane in the craziest moments
Your warmth your beauty will always hold my heart the closest....
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

maxandliz4ever1357 - Liz is yours

madroswellfan - Max is yours

before anyone posts, we also have to decide if we are going to carry over the past storyline in the old thread or start over.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

am i ok , to still be tess? ..i think we should start from the point were up to....

hugs and kisses mel
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

I'm sorry, I've been thinking about this and I just don't think I'll have the time. I was a bit hasty when I decided to do it. But hopefully, since you're still casting, you'll be able to find someone else rather quickly.

Sorry again.
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

Storm can I be liz? I promise I wont jump in the story line :) :!:
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I'm willing to give you a chance POM, but at anytime if I see that you are rushing the storyline, then I will contact you.

To everyone: Just a reminder, that in order to help things flow once the decision is made, we usually post with at least a couple paragraphs. It aids others in their writing plus allows character growth.
A List of All My Fics

POM

Post by POM »

thank you...thank you...I promise I wont let you down :)

oh...are we suppose to supply you with a picture of our character?? :?