Different Circumstances (MATURE) CC *STARTING*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Character Of The Month?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:32 pm

Max as POM
14%
Max as POM
14%
Michael as Madroswellfan
57%
Kyle as POM
14%

Total votes: 7

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"You...egotistical bastard. You are a player. Thats what you do. Break hearts...it doesn't matter how its just your hobby."

"Wow, arent you quick to judge miss "Im-new-in-my-super-small-dress"" I mock. "Nice to know how great you judge people! God I cant wait til the encore! Are you going to slag off all those in the popular crowd?" I roll my eyes.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Maria

"Wow, arent you quick to judge miss "Im-new-in-my-super-small-dress""

"Nice to know how great you judge people! God I cant wait til the encore! Are you going to slag off all those in the popular crowd?"

I slap him. I have no idea what made me do it...I just did it.

"I just left the place that was my home for most of my life. I left behind my friends, and family. You don't know me or know what the hell I have been through so you shut up."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
*SLAP*

Oh...my...God! What a bitch!

"I just left the place that was my home for most of my life. I left behind my friends, and family. You don't know me or know what the hell I have been through so you shut up."

"Oh so all my fault huh? I did nothing girl! I walked over to say hi and you lashed out. Maybe if you didnt then perhaps you could make some friends here. Sorry for even bothering!" I tell her.

I walk away again. God! Why do I even bother!
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

*Liz*

“I'm going to get a drink. You want?" Tess asks me. I shook my head. It was too early to get drunk. Frankly, I don’t think my parents would be too happy finding their only child drunk. Seeing Tess walk over to the table of drinks I decided to go find Kyle. This is his party. I walk around the house bumping into people from school. I smile at them, “Hey have you seen Kyle?” I ask them. They would just shake their heads.

I sigh. I go sit down next to a couple making out. I don’t even think they even care if I’m sitting next to them. “Would you two get a room?” I said. I got up and went search for Kyle again. “Kyle?” I called out to him.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

OCC:

Hi everyone! I have news. With a lot of help with dreamer393, she decided to make a web page for this roleplay, in case anyone falls behinds ect ect.
Anyways here it is. Injoy!

Site paper:
http://www.freewebs.com/differentcircum ... /index.htm

~Nadine~

BIC:
POM

Post by POM »

[occ: is Kyle supose to break up with Liz at the party?]

Kyle:

Walking throughout the house and making rounds saying hello and what not I stop at someone I noticed that I didn't invite, and stare at him as I walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?"

Max:

I smirked at his comment, "Kyle there you are...I was wondering where you were--this is a really great party! It will be the talk of the school tomorrow."

Kyle:

"How did you get in here?" I demanded and crossed my arms to inform him that I was defiantely pissed.

Max:

"You see...there's this thing called a door--if you ever heard of such a thing." I lauged at him

Kyle:

"Don't get cute with me!!" I shouted and lunged at him grabbing his shirt, but what suprised me was that he didn't stop me. I half expected him to do something.

Max:

"Look who's acting brave now, The big varisty man is going to hit me--well c'mon let's have it...what heat can you pack?"

Kyle:

"Don't tempt me! I can't get into another fight otherwise I'll get suspended from the team."

Max:

"Oh no, not the team!" I covered my mouth and acted more scarastically than I intended to be.

Kyle:

"Shut Up!!!!!" I shoved him into the wall, and started to walk away until he stopped me.

Max:

"Where's that girlfriend of yours? She's too good for you." 'I love her...she belongs with me.' i wanted to shout at him, but didn't--I had the guts to face him, fight him--and egg him on. but I still didn't have the guts to ask out the girl that I loved since first sight.

Kyle:

I just stared at him, I didn't know how to respond to him--I didn't love Liz, I was going to break up with her, but I didn't know how to break it to her.

"She's to good for any guy." I shrugged before walking off in the opposite direction.

Max:

"Yeah, yeah." I mummbled as my eyes caught on to the petite brown haired girl that I loved. and made my way towards her, I haven't talked to her outside of school in a long time, so why not now.

"Hey Liz." I smiled as she looked up at me.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Maria

"Oh so all my fault huh? I did nothing girl! I walked over to say hi and you lashed out. Maybe if you didnt then perhaps you could make some friends here. Sorry for even bothering!"

I barely knew that guy for 5 minutes...and I already hate him. Thats a record. I scan the crowd and my eyes land on a small curlied haird blond. I push my way through the crowd and smile at the strange girl.

"Hey."
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

Character of the month?? Who? You decide.

to vote either vote on the poll Dreamer_dreaming has made at the top of the roleplay of visit the site... http://www.freewebs.com/differentcircum ... /index.htm and vote on the poll provided on the home page. Either way your vote will be counted.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

*Liz*

I was looking all over for Kyle, but I couldn’t fine him. It was like he was hiding from me. Why? Why was he hiding from? I didn’t do anything to upset him. I walk to the front hallway thinking he would be there, when I heard a voice.

I look up at person in front of me, “Hey Liz." I heard Max said. I smile at him. It has been a long time since I last spoke to him, when was it? 3rd grade of elementary school, I guess I really lost type to the people I use to talk to. I really didn’t mean to do it, it just during middle school I really wanted to be popular and look where I am now. I have great boyfriend, great friends, great cheerleading team; life is perfect.

“Hi Max, how is it going?” I said smiling at him some more and for that moment I totally forgot about Kyle.
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

bump..waiting for a Tess post...lol.