Gidget2's Fics

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Gidget2
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Gidget2's Fics

Post by Gidget2 »

Okay so I haven't exactly been the best at updating my 2 fanfics(I know pathetic) . However, I plan on getting back on track sometime this year (lol, can't give you guys false hope and say next week). I seriously would like to apologize to the people reading my fic's, I know what it's like to wait for a fic to be updated. Truth is, like all author's who suffer from RL, last year was really, really tough for me. I hope to get myself together and continue to keep writing to entertain you all!

Yours Truly,

Gidget2

Title: Beauty and the Geek (WIP)
Thanks to Lorastar for the banner!

I like to think that I came up with this title waaaaaay before Ashton Kutcher's T.V show.

Pairing: Max and Liz
Rating: Mature
Summary: Max- Geek; Liz- Beauty. Max has loved Liz from a far. Well not really, they live next door to each other and are sort of friends. Well you’ll see.
Disclaimer: I own absolutly nothing, not Max, not Liz not all the other crazy people in the story.

LINK: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=7107

Title: Learning to Say I Love You (WIP)

Disclaimer: don't own jack squat!!
Summary: Liz and Max best friend thingy!
Rating:TEEN and up
Author's note: The parts in this story do get longer and I even add little commentaries between switcihing POV's. Like questions you should be thinking

LINK: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... ht=#247268
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly." - Sam Keen
Alison: I want the shirt that says 'I don't have A.D.D....Ooooo look a chiken!'

Me: Where? Where? (turns head from left to right)