Recommended "Fixing Departure" Stories

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended "Fixing Departure" Stories

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite post-Departure stories here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Reccomended by Angel

Sins of the Father
by: Kath7
Great Max & Liz POV fic picking up post-Departure. Deals with Tess, the baby and a little twist involving Sean Deluca. One of my favorite must-reads.

Freeze
by: Applebylicious
Post-Departure Liz POV. A very real and painful snapshot of how Liz feels about everything that's happened.

Edge
by: Applebylicious
Tag to Freeze. Max's POV post-Departure...
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Reccomended by Mareli

Between the sand and the stone by Kath7

CC (mostly dreamer) - PG13
I don't think there's anyone who didn't read this wonderful story but if there's anyone around... go and read it now!
Max comes back from Antar with his son. Is Liz still waiting for him?
I once heard that dust is made up of human skin cells. If that's true, I think there's a naked man under my bed!
ISLANDGIRL5
Forum Moderator

Post by ISLANDGIRL5 »

Posted by RoswellScripter

Pieces of the Past by BREATHLESS
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 80155.html

Summary: This story is post Departure, except Max, Tess, Isabel and Michael did fly away home to Antar in the Granilith. Liz never found out who killed Alex. With high school behind her, Liz begins a new chapter in her life, but can she let go of the past? Can she open up her heart to someone new, or will Max forever haunt her?

One of my FAVE fics and a lot of people don't know about it but yeah..hehe I'm letting the bag loose. Very creative, touching...I love Xan.
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : Tandem Felix

Author : Tequathisy

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopic.php?t=8336

Summary : CC. While they are trying to recover from Tess's betrayal, the group faces another threat.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
BritttheDreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Recommended "Fixing Departure" Stories

Post by BritttheDreamer »

I have read every fic on this list plus several that aren't on it. Does anyone know of any other Fixing Departure stories? I want to read them as long as they are M/L!!!!! Seriously, they are my addiction!!!! (Hence the reason I'm writing one at the moment as well).

I guess I'll plug my own since technically this is a recommended Fixing Departure Thread.

Title: Kiss The Rain
Link: http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... =4&t=27039
Category: M/L, CC
Summary: 5 years ago (Departure), Max, Michael, Isabel and Tess left Earth, so that Tess and Max's child could be born. They left behind their true loves, best friends, and a secret that they didn't know about. Now they're back 5 years later, never thinking so much time had past. Liz, Maria and Kyle are in college, starting their senior year, and never realizing their life is going to change…again.