OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

Thanette wrote: I was just thinking about ordering flowers. Thanks for the heads up.
I know you'll let us know when the road is passable again.
Loretta
Well, I've decided to send flowers FedEx... There are several online 'direct from the grower' websites that send the flowers by FedEx... The flowers probably arrive fresher than from a florist... Since there is another way to her house, FedEx should be able to deliver. ;)

Later,
jero

Roswellian, and PROUD of it!

VOTE for Roswell!
desertskies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by desertskies »

Cherie,

You are in my thoughts and I hope to see you in October at the BAT. I need to give my old bowling team buddy a big *hug*

If anyone talks to her let her know that I'm thinking of her.
I'm lost flying high above the desert skies.
IAmLongTimeFan
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by IAmLongTimeFan »

Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone with Cherie and it was so great to hear her voice. She's eager to get back here and thank everyone for all the wonderful messages but right now she's still weak and sleeps a lot. She said tomorrow she sees her doctor and gets more information about chemo and other treatment possibilities. After that she'll try to come here and give everyone more news. In the meantime, she wanted me to pass on her sincere thanks and to let you all know that she loves you.

Keep sending all that healing her way!

Liz
<center>
Image</center>
Ellie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Ellie »

Thanks for passing on that good news. Consider the well wishes and prayers sent. :)

-Ellie

Check out my Supernatural ficlet it's finally done!:oops:
alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

back home, huh. so they kicked you out of the hospital for partying too much....yeah, that's what i thought! :wink:

big squishy hugs & smooches to my favorite rossie/slash ho/fic whore in rosland!

michelle
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

I talked to Charles earlier... He said the roads are passable again... I guess it depends on how much rain they get...

Later,
jero

VOTE for Roswell!
Fehrbaby
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Fehrbaby »

God, I'm so sorry to hear this, but I'm glad to hear she's getting a little bit better. I met Cherie this last year at the BAT, as we were on the same bowling team, and I just thought she was one of the coolest, spunkiest people I'd met in a long time.

Cherie, if you read this, I love you, gal! You're in my thoughts.

:BIG HUGS:

Christina
flohmac
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by flohmac »

IAmLongTimeFan wrote:Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone with Cherie and it was so great to hear her voice. She's eager to get back here and thank everyone for all the wonderful messages but right now she's still weak and sleeps a lot. She said tomorrow she sees her doctor and gets more information about chemo and other treatment possibilities. After that she'll try to come here and give everyone more news. In the meantime, she wanted me to pass on her sincere thanks and to let you all know that she loves you.

Keep sending all that healing her way!

Liz
Thanks Liz for letting us know. :) I hope we'll have cherie back on the board soon again. ;)
Thanette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Thanette »

Cherie - big hugs! Glad you're feeling a bit better.
Loretta
All things are possible to one who believes.
jero
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by jero »

I talked to Cherie last night... She sounded weak, but her spirit is good... They're giving her 'full' chemo, hoping to shrink the tumor so they can remove it... She's still in a lot of pain, but they're experimenting to find the right pain killer for her... She's gained back some weight, but said that food doesn't even appeal to her... She said she hasn't been online since this started, about 3 weeks... Hubby and I are going to visit her May 6th - 8th... That perked her up... She said she'd love to have company... If anyone is near Sacramento, please try to pay her a visit.

LongTimeFan sent me an article about a relatively new, non-surgical treatment for cancer tumors... It's called Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)... It's mostly used on liver cancer, but they're researching it's use on other types... Here's a very good website about it... RFA website

Later,
jero

VOTE for Roswell!