PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Hey guys,
Firstly, I have exams on the way and am now off college for two weeks so Im gonna be busy revising.
My wrist is still playing up, so Im having an operation two weeks today to have my plate out.
I dont know how long it will be before I can type properly again, but since no bones have to "heal" it should be however long the scar takes, so im guessing a week or slightly more.

I will try and post as often and when I can :)
Mel
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Fehr and Mad I hope you both get to feeling better. We will miss you awful on here. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Here where I live... we are currently experiencing bad storms including Tornado watches and warnings... I'm going to be trying to post but if our power goes out I'll be unable to post until the powers back.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Ok, I've come to the conclusion that I should kind of let everyone know what's going on. Some may have noticed that recently I have been posting, but I may not have been able to post everywhere that's waiting on me. So here's the basics of what's been happening.

1) I've moved to another state and the job I'm at has not exactly had the greatest effect on my disability.

2) I've been sick and every time I think I may be getting rid of it, it comes back hardcore.

3) I've just learned that the court date for me to testify was moved up. It wasn't supposed to be until next year... however I am even now waiting for the mail to bring me the notice that I have to go. I'm worried that somehow this killer will get off on some technicality and people I care about will be in danger.

4) There are times when a storyline is blocked from my writing muse. I try as hard as I can to get past it, but sometimes I do have trouble. I may have written novels, but it doesn't mean I'm perfect nor does it mean Writer's block doesn't happen to me.

5) Last I heard from a friend in Iraq, he was supposed to be coming home... however it's been 3 months and I haven't heard a word. He was right in the area where the most recent attacks took place. So, I'm also sitting here worrying about him.

6) My room mate and her daughter have seizures and there are times when it comes between me making sure both of them are ok or writing... and sorry to say... Writing will take a back burner... they are more important than any RP could ever be.

I am not going to spend my days constantly catering to other people when I have priorities.

So, in other words... I know I'm lacking in games... if you find it easier to give characters to someone else... let me know... if you are willing to be patient, thanks... I'm sorry for any inconveniences I've caused... I'm trying to post whenever I can... but I also don't want it to be forced so badly that it's not my normal style...
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Take your time Storm and we'll wait for you,your posts are worth the wait.
Hope things work out.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Thinking of you Storm. Hope things sort out soon
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

Storm- you know I love you and I'm sending good thoughts.

Everyone else- you know I suck. I've been travelling again (most recent was China), work is insane, and I have no time for sleep let alone RPGs. I'm trying to post as often as I can, but if you would like to replace me in any game, just let me know. I'm happy to keep writing, but I don't think my situation will change at any time in the forseeable future.

I tried to update almost every story I'm in- the others I'll get to as soon as I can, feel free to do whatever with my characters until I post.

Just wanted to let you all know my situation...
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Just to say my operation on my wrist is tommorow, and therefore I will try and update all my rogs today. If I miss one then feel free to PM me and Ill try my best.

No idea how long it will be before I can write again, but I will try and be back asap.

Permission for KarenEvans, FaithfulAngel24, Stormwolfstone and Fehr'sBehr to move my characters if necessary :)

See you all soon
Mel
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Will miss you Mel,and I wish you a speedy recovery.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'm praying for you Mel! You 're one of my favs so I hoep you come back soon :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment