OFF TOPIC: HOWEVER IMPORTANT Cherie Walley comes here...

The place to get all the latest news. Also, new posters on the board should come here for a general outline of our policies and practices at Roswell Fanatics.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

desertskies
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by desertskies »

I can not express in words how sad this news makes me. I was honored to know her and to call her friend. She will be missed greatly. :cry:
I'm lost flying high above the desert skies.
Thanette
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Thanette »

I cried when I heard the news. I know she was a fighter to the end.
It was my privilege to have known her and call her my friend. She was a truly special person. She had a real zest for life. Ros gatherings won't be the same without her. I will miss her.

Loretta
All things are possible to one who believes.
Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

I don't even know what to say.

I had just mailed her a card today and my heart breaks that she'll never be able to read it. I can't comprehend what her family must be going through.

She was an amazing and talented person. And such an inspiration. I'll miss her greatly.
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

LongTimeFan wrote:I talked with the family earlier today - Cherie went peacefully.
Thank God for that, Liz.

I guess I'm still in terrible shock. At the same time, I'm so glad that I was able to meet Cherie last year and have my life touched by her. She had such a vitality that I'm just...in shock that this could have ever happened. It seems so surreal. I knew she was sick, and yet I guess I just always thought...it wouldn't happen. When you MEET her, it doesn't seem like it could ever happen.

She'll never be replaced, or duplicated, on this board or in my heart.

Rest in peace, Cherie.
FSU/MSW-94
Forum Moderator

Post by FSU/MSW-94 »

I am deeply saddened and shocked to hear Cherie is gone :cry: She was such a lively spirited woman with so much zest for life. Such a wonderful, beautiful soul. I am just glad she is no longer suffering. My prayers go out to Cherie and her family. She will be greatly missed.

God Bless,
La'Shon

Round 9 & Round 11
majiklmoon
Addicted Roswellian

Post by majiklmoon »

The world is a sadder place now, for this loss.
itsabits
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by itsabits »

We will all miss her terribly. She was a true sweetheart of a lady. My daughter and I are proud to have known her.
Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

I heard the news and I still can't believe it. I am however thankful that she went peacefully...

And if I may, just to quote Linds ...
When you MEET her, it doesn't seem like it could ever happen.
This couldn't be anymore true. She was so ALIVE in every sense of the word. You knew she enjoyed life and everything that it entailed. It was a great honor and inspiration to meet her and I will forever remember her.

She was a very special person and everytime I would think about her I would smile, because when smiled it was contagious.

Cherie, had such a way with words...

The world is a sadder place now that she is gone and I miss her deeply.
Ella1022
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Ella1022 »

I'm am sad yet also glad that she passed away peacefully. I never met her but I knew that she was a wonderful person just by chatting with her.
"The early bird may catch the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"- Romeo from Dark Hunter Series
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

I'm sad to hear about this. I too only sent out my card today, but I guess this way her family at least can know how many people on these boards she really touched. She was a very sweet influence on my Roswell experience, and I'm going to miss her.