Why Oh Why Oh Why

Are you a stargazer? Want more Alex and Isabel? Then come in here and talk about it.

Moderators: truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

:shock: Not even Antonio Banderas.........( Very hot older man )
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

:lol: no sorry :lol: I know this is a huge shock for you guys (or so it seems) :lol: but ... no
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Once again I can merely utter a gasp. :D
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

*shrugs* everyone has a different taste in men/women
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
truelovepooh
Forum Moderator

Post by truelovepooh »

StarGazing101 wrote:Continuing the off-topicness, I have a bunch of avatars/icons (specialty being Isabel, Alex, and Stargazer, of course) to choose from at my photobucket, if you wanna take a look. Anything that you wish to choose from, you may have, but you'll have to PM me so I can convert the file extensions since the allowance is only .jpg and .gif extensions, and most of these are .png.

135 Roswell Icons

*Note: You may notice some icons in there twice, but that's because the originally uploaded file was a different extension than what's being accepted for upload.
WOW those are some of the best icons I've ever seen, you rock! :) I grabbed a bunch for LJ, let me know if thats ok...I will credit you of course
Anniepoo98
Forum Moderator

Post by Anniepoo98 »

Those are fantastic. I am going to have to snag a couple for LJ... will credit you.

Annie:)
StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Perfectly fine, ladies. You can credit me as profoundly_grey on LJ. I have a crapload of Grey's Anatomy ones on there as well, for those of you interested. :)
vegas312
Addicted Roswellian

Post by vegas312 »

Kay~ Those rock! I'm going to snag a few if you don't mind and I'll be sure to credit you. ;)

Trude~ Isn't Dean Cain latino? Now I want to watch Lois & Clark. *drools happily*
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

vegas312 wrote:Isn't Dean Cain latino? Now I want to watch Lois & Clark. *drools happily*
Since I can seldom resist the urge to jump in with obscure trivia:

Nope! Dean Cain, not latino even a little bit, at least not as it's generally defined. His IMDB bio lists that he "is part Welsh, Japanese, French-Canadian and Irish," and that matches what I remember from interviews back when L&C was on. :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

KaraGail
Addicted Roswellian

Post by KaraGail »

Trude~ Isn't Dean Cain latino? Now I want to watch Lois & Clark. *drools happily*
[/quote]

OMG I drool over Dean Cain almost nightly (as Trude will atest) :twisted: He is definitely in my top five (I'm sorry Trude but the rest are all latino men especially Antonio :shock: :lol: )

Kara