Maxsgurl's Fics! Updated 5/01

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hey Everyone just wanted to let you know I sent my next part of Love's Mistake to my beta...so you'll get it as soon as she sends it back.

Thanks for waiting guys...it was a hard chapter to write (nothing bad just important) so I wanted some extra time to make sure I got it right.

Hope to see you in a few.

~Jennifer~
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hello all!!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be updating Love's Mistake Thursday.

My beta has not gotten it back to me or let me know she is going to do it so I will give it a week (i sent it thursday). So look for an update on the 19th!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Hey all...just updated Love's Mistake and i'll be updating Communications sometime this week as well!
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

Ok...I know I promised an update...and I have them ready...but a family member has passed away and I need to go out of state for a few days.

I am really sorry guys but I can't help it. I will be away from my computer and unable to update until the weekend...I am so very sorry.

Hope you can all forgive me this one last time lol.

Thank you for all the bumps and messages telling me you've read all the stories 5 times since the last update....I really appreciate them all so much.

See you all soon...
Maxsgurl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Maxsgurl »

I just wanted to post and let you all know i am not dead...just behind a little bit lol.

Thank you all for your warm wishes, healing thoughs and prayers for my family. They were all felt and appreciated so much.

Now to the good news...my internet seems to be working much better and i will finally be able to post. My net crashed a few months ago and then wouldn't even let me sign on to post a note that i was having trouble...wouldn't let me get to this site for some reason...but i am here now and am ready to go.

Since my net crashed i have had lots of time to write on paper and just need to sit down and type it up..so give me a little longer and you all will have your WAY OVER DUE updates...YEAH YEAH YEAH!!

Again..thank you so much for your patience..it is truly appreciated.
Dolfin113089
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Comment

Post by Dolfin113089 »

I hope to see your new stuff soon, don't stop updating!
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Maxsgurl's Fics! Updated 5/01

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi Maxsgurl,

I just wanted to stop by and say I love your fics. I hope you continue Love's Mistakes and First Daughter Secrests. I can wait see how everything turns out. Your Up coming fis looks good too.

Courtney

Special thanks too

claudialynn
mddk98
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mddk98 »

I really love your work and think you are a great writter
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi,

I love all your stories and I hope everything thing is ok. I am a big fan of your stories and hope one day you will come back and finish your stories

Special thanks too

claudialynn
Michelle17
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Michelle17 »

Hi how are you doing? I know it’s been a longtime and I just wanted to stop by and say still really love your stories and hope you come back and finish your stories

Special thanks too

claudialynn