Recommended "Next Generation" Fics

Is the title of a certain fic driving you nuts? Can you not find the latest update of your recent fanfic obsession? Are you looking for the best fic on a certain theme or with a certain pairing? Looking for other Roswell Fanfiction Sites? Come here for answers to all your most pressing fanfiction questions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, truelovepooh, Forum Moderators

Kath7
Administrator

Recommended "Next Generation" Fics

Post by Kath7 »

Post links to all your favorite stories about the Roswellians' children here. Please make sure it isn't already on the thread before linking it.

NOTE: UC stories CAN be recommended here. Just make sure you identify it as such.
Kath7
Administrator

Post by Kath7 »

mareli
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by mareli »

I hope I can post here link to SPOT stories (being him the next generation... :wink: )

Here are my favourites, divided by author:

Dmartinez:
The fate of destiny (WIP) - in this story you really have a big next generation!!!
In Search of Zan A very imaginative future with our alien offsprings working for Antar and the Earth :D

Pathos
To have and to hold - it's unfinished but it ends at a good point. Totally worth the reading...

Taffy
Fortunate son GREAT GREAT GREAT!
It feels right - it feels right like nothing has ever felt in my life before.

alienmom
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by alienmom »

can they hear you scream by taffy cat

and the sequel joshua's first year it is not finished.

i had to hunt everywhere for these too!! after the ezboard hack, they seemed to disppear! of course i have them saved. :wink:

it seems that again, all my other favorite fics have already been listed...which is great, because i'm lazy!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I am never far away. To find me, follow your heart." cherie
mom's cookie jar
xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

Title : When ships graze the sky

Author : Mnemosyne

http://mnemosyne.silverspiral.net/viewstory.php?sid=145

Summary : Season 2, CC. Michael and Maria's daughter muses on her parents.

Michael : From day one, I knew you were the girl for me, I never wanted anyone else.
Scottie
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Scottie »

This is a beautiful story about Claudia Parker. Guaranteed to bring a tear to your eye!

Parallax by EmilyluvsRoswell

from the Archives; rated PG:

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 2/968.html
~Dreamer~
~Slash Ho~
~Sexual Healer~
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Hey guys! For next generation I would recommend The Future Arc, mostly by Danilise and Kara, 76 stories that were written during all season 1, so don't really expect too much canon aside from what we knew back then ;)

Still, they are fabolous, and lots of authors have taken one thing or two from these stories. They are also short stories -I think that the longest was around 30 pages- and one evolving into the next one. That's why it's an arc. It contains all the main couples and their children :D

Here's the link:

http://www.roswellunderground.com/futurearc.html

I would say that it's better if you have read Roswell Elementary first -stories where the gang was in fifth grade- but the link is no longer active. I have them all if anyone ever wants to PM about those. Though you don't need to read them, you would get the inside jokes better ;)

Misha
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"